Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Irina A.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Irina A.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:12 am

Email address used: cutie15@emailfw.org

Out of the blue:

Hi, I think that we can get something. And you? If so,
contact me at my email, cutie15@emailfw.org. I'm waiting
for your answer.
Leonie

Return-Path: <rothstranrecttrim2350@trebeinlafrance.de>
Received: from mout.kundenserver.de (mout.kundenserver.de. [212.227.126.187])
Received: from Unknown ([89.109.62.10]) by mrelayeu.kundenserver.de (mreue005)
Reply-To: "cutie15@emailfw.org" <cutie15@emailfw.org>
From: "cutie15@emailfw.org" <rothstranrecttrim2350@trebeinlafrance.de>
Subject: Helooo. I-am choose meet with you - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Message ID: [1499207]
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

Originating IP: 89.109.62.10
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Sarov
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 212.227.126.187
Originating ISP: 1&1 Internet Ag
Country of Origin: Germany

Picture received with the email:

cutie.png
cutie.png (148.72 KiB) Viewed 3337 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cutie15@emailfw.org

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Email:

WOW you have written to me... I am very happy) LOL
If honestly, i did not expect to receive a reply from you
Not many people respond to strangers, but you responded to my letter and i am very pleased
So, your name xxx? I am very pleased, my name is Leonie
xxx please do not be angry with me and let me write to you a few words
I am very serious and i do not want to play with you in the sense, i'm just a lonely woman who is looking for dating
Your e-mail i found through a search engine google. It was pure coincidence...
I was just looking for a friend for dating and wrote a letter to the first e-mail that gave me google. So it is pure coincidence that i first wrote to you
You know xxx, honestly, i do not believe in casual dating
But my friend told me to do so... she found a husband through casual dating and now advised me
I will not write much about myself, because i do not know if you agree to have a dating with me
But if you want to know me, just write to me again, ok?
So, now short about me... my name is Leonie Petrovic
I am croatian, and i live in the city of Rijeka. I am 35 years
I was married once, but now i'm divorced, and the last 3 years living alone
Here in Croatia we have a lot of beautiful women and for divorced women so difficult to find a partner for life
Perhaps that is why i decided to look for a partner through the internet

I am not a rich woman, but not poor. I have a small business in sales
I work a lot and i like what i do. If you want to know more about me, i'll tell you about my work, but the next time, ok?
About my search for... I would like to find a man who also is serious about finding a partner for life
I have no specific categories of his age, more important to me that he was just a good and caring person
So, here i stop, now you. If i have interesting to you, then i'll look forward to your reply
I was very sincere in this letter, i hope you will not laugh at me
And yes, i will send you more of my photos. I would hope that you just send me your photos
I am looking forward to your reply. Sincerely Leonie

Return-Path: Cutie15@emailfw.org
Received: from unknown (unknown [85.222.171.108])
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional
Reply-To: Leonie <Cutie15@emailfw.org>
Subject: Hi i am very pleased

The Bat! Voyager is an on-the-go email client which runs from portable media. It is a paid Mobile Email Client based on the technology of The Bat Email Client adopted to be working in the USB-flash disk.

Originating IP: 85.222.171.108
Originating ISP: Verat D.o.o. Internet Service Provider
City: Belgrade
Country of Origin: Serbia

Pictures received with the email - stolen from the real owner vK profile, Irina. She is not from Croatia or Serbia:

leonie.PNG

leonie1.PNG

The site used for mass-mailing the messages is located in Ukraine:

Domain Name:EMAILFW.ORG
Domain ID: D173252619-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-07-09T08:36:00Z
Updated Date: 2015-04-22T06:50:46Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2015-07-09T08:36:00Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Center of Ukrainian Internet Names dba UKRNAMES (R1787-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1436
Domain Status: ok -- http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registrant ID:UANS-00000964965
Registrant Name:Privacy Protection, report abuse to
Registrant Organization:Registrar: HOSTING UKRAINE LTD
Registrant Street: PO Box 65
Registrant City:Kiev
Registrant State/Province:Kiev Region
Registrant Postal Code:03065
Registrant Country:UA
Registrant Phone:+380.443927433
Registrant Email: abuse@ukraine.com.ua
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:02 am

Email:

Hello ... dear xxx thank you for your letter.
You can not imagine how glad i am to see again your letter in my inbox. It was a good letter, i read your letter with great desire ... I really like how you wrote me about yourself.
But i was a little upset because i did not see your photo. xxx you ashamed to show you? I hope you will send me your photos and i can see you.
xxx What do you think about me? I like you? Excuse me for asking this question... Maybe now is not the same time to ask you about sympathy, but i still wonder what is your opinion of me? Do not be afraid to upset me if i do not like you, just say so honestly, ok?
So, this is my second letter to you... In my first letter, i promised you tell more about myself, so i'll start writing my biography
As you already know, my name is Leonie Petrovic. I am 35 years old. I was born on August 8, 1979
By nationality i am Croatian. I was born in Pula (Croatia), but now i live in the city of Rijeka, which is also in Croatia.
Rijeka is a beautiful city... If you've been here, i'm sure you would have liked my city.
It is the third city of the large number of population in Croatia, which is located on the Mediterranean coast. Here we have a lot of radiant beaches, many attractions, beautiful hills... I like to write about the beauty of my city, but i'll do it next time, ok?
I was married once, but three years ago i divorced my husband. The reasons for divorce, we had a lot and to be honest, i do not want to write to you about it. This divorce is for me a black page of my past life and i do not like to think about it. But maybe if you would be interested, i ever tell you, ok?
I'm not tall, my height 169 cm... my weight 62 kg
I like the light color of hair, but unfortunately i do not naturally blonde... I love to paint the hair in blonde color, but my natural hair color is dark brown
I love to play sports... I love aerobics and doing a little yoga. Although in recent years due to my work, i did not go to the gym.
By profession i am a manager in the field of trade. I have higher education. In 2001 i graduated from the University of trade relations in Zagreb. I worked in my profession, but now i have a small business of buying and selling gold jewelry.
xxx you probably think i'm a rich woman because i was dealing with gold? I wish that were true, but unfortunately it is not. I am not a rich woman, my income is about 2000 euros per month... but it's not bad money for me
My hobbies... I love movies, music, as i like belly dancing. I'm fond of belly dance before the divorce, but after the divorce i did not spare time and i threw this hobby. So now my hobby - it's my job
Now i live alone, i have my own two-bedroom apartment here in Rijeka. I was married, but children have not. To be honest, i love children. I would like to one day become a mother, but unfortunately it is probably time for me has not yet come.
From my parents i was only my father. My mother died when i was 12 years old. I was an only child, so that the brothers and sisters i never had. Now my father has another family. He married again after 4 years after the death of her mother. Then i was 16 years old. I left home dad when i was 19 years old and since then lead an independent life
So... xxx you probably already tired to read my letter? I wrote a lot, but i hope you're not tired of reading
If you want something more to know about me, just ask about it, ok?
Dear xxx, you are very interesting to me, i would like to know more about you, but right now i would like you to know about only through letters. xxx you excuse me, but you should understand me. I do not give you a phone number now, because at first i need to have more confidence in you, you understand me? I think we have come a long time, the time will come and i myself call you, ok?
I am very tired today, especially my letter get long, so maybe it's time to stop. Today i told you a lot about myself and now i just have to wait for your answer.
xxx i do not want to ask you many questions about your life... yes, i want to know more about you, but i think we can get to know each other, and no questions asked. Just write about what you're interested in telling me about you... writing about you lived through the day... or your memories... about your plans in life... well all that you want to tell me.
I'll wait for your answer, and i will expect to see your letter soon.
Sincerely Leonie

Received: from unknown (unknown [109.132.49.51])

Originating IP: 109.132.49.51
Originating ISP: Belgacom Skynet
City: Hasselt
Country of Origin: Belgium

Pictures received with the email:

leonie.PNG

leonie1.PNG

leonie2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:58 am

Email:

Hello dear xxx. This is me Leonie. How are you? What's your mood today? I hope all is well?
It's been 4 days since my last letter to you. xxx you know, i'm ashamed of you. First, i am ashamed of what i have so long delayed my letter to you.
To be honest, i'm waiting for your letter. I'm not joking, i seriously waiting for your letter... and i wanted to write back to you soon, but unfortunately this weekend i had to go to a business meeting in Zagreb so i did not have time to check my e-mails before.
xxx tell me honestly, i upset you? Please forgive me if i'm really upset you. I promise you that next time i'll warn you, if i can not write back to you in time, ok?
So, you've spent xxx your weekend? I do not want to impose to you with questions, but i know so little about you... can you tell us about your weekend? I would be interested to know what you do in your free time...
As for my weekend, it was a boring weekend for me. I had to go to Zagreb to sign a contract with my business partner for sale jewelry. But on the other hand, this boring trip was successful for me. I could agree with her about the high price, so now after selling her jewelry i can make a good profit.
xxx is my third letter to you... yeah, i do not know you well, but somehow i feel free when i tell you. xxx now we're friends, right?
I have many questions for you, but i'm a little ashamed to ask them... Firstly, i would like to know about your ideal woman... I wonder what it must be for you? I would like to know about her good qualities... and of course about her shortcomings. As for my ideal man... he should not be too rich, because i think that all rich people are corrupted by money. And it should not be too beautiful, because these men inflated self-esteem. My ideal - it is an ordinary man who does not live only for themselves. He should be a little knight inside to perform feats for the sake of the woman he loved. I'm not talking about the feats that would be a threat to life... I mean for example, to present flowers to the woman he loved - i think it's also a feat, because the flowers are always pleasing to a woman's heart. I look for a man, that would be beautiful in appearance. It is important that my man was beautiful inside. I am a frail woman, i need care and my ideal - this is the man who could take care.
xxx i do not know if you're interested in reading about what i write to you, but i want you to know who i am inside. Maybe you think that i can be romantic, or may be you think i'm a fool... I do not know what you think about me now... I just try to be honest with you and i hope you like to know me inside.
xxx you have skype? I have skype and now i would like to send an invitation for email, but somehow i can not. I try to get into my account, but here shows some mistake when i enter a password. I myself do not understand what the problem is, because in the past this was not. But now i try to recover my password, so if i can do it, i'll send you an invitation to chat to your email. I think it would be great to see you in reality through a webcam, but if you also agree to let me know about it, ok.
This is my letter again gets long... maybe you are tired to read, but if you do not mind, i still want to write a few words about myself and my business. I already wrote to you about my business, but now a little bit more. As i wrote to you, i have been buying and selling gold jewelry. But i'm not a jeweler. My business is different from the work of a goldsmith. The jeweler sells gold jewelry in his shop, my work is somewhat different. I do not sell gold jewelry units. I conclude the contract for jewelers for wholesale purchase and sale of gold jewelry. My income depends on the difference between purchase and sale prices, and the price difference is my income.
I do not smoke cigarettes, but sometimes i can afford to smoke hookah. As for alcohol, i like red wine... And you, do you smoke?
My favorite color - yellow... my favorite flowers - tulips... my favorite time of year - spring... xxx you have a favorite color and season of the year?
I love to travel, my favorite resort of Antalya and Sharm-el-Sheikh in Egypt.
To my shortcomings, i think what i like to eat. I love sweets, like chocolate and it's probably my most important flaw is now.
From the genre of music i'm most used to the energetic music of the '80s. My favorite singer Sandra, Cc Catch, Samanta Fox, Sabrina. My favorite movie "Ghost" starring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. I know that this is a very old movie, but i like to watch this movie. xxx and you, what is your favorite movie, music?
xxx i have one more question for you... may i ask your postal address? I do not know whether you like the postcards, but if you do not mind, i'd like to send a card to your postal address. To be honest, it was not my idea. My friend Anna offered me to send you a postcard. Do you remember, i wrote to you about her in my first letter? It was she who advised me to find a casual dating on the internet, so thanks to her we are now to correspond with you. Anna is now to be here with me. And she tells me that if i send you a postcard with my written communication by hand, then you will be much nicer than just get a letter through the internet. In my opinion she was right, so i'll send you a postcard, if you write me your postal address. xxx i just write you my address, if you just want to send me a postcard
Leonie Petrovic, Croatia, 51000 Rijeka, street Martina Kontusa 18, ap.25
xxx you are not tired to read my letter? Today, my letter came out very long for you. But i hope you read it to the end.
So i have to work now. And i also wish you a good day's. About skype. Now i try to recover my password in skype. If i can, i'll write you a message via skype, ok.
xxx i am to be at work now, and unfortunately i do not have the opportunity to send you my photo. All my photos are on my home computer at home. But i will send you a photo when arrive home, ok?
So, once again i'm sorry, it's late reply to your letter. I hope you're not mad at me.
I'll wait for your answer. Many kisses. Leonie

Received: from unknown (unknown [109.92.34.129])
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Subject: I'm sorry

Originating IP: 109.92.34.129
Originating ISP: Telekom Srbija, Adsl Users
City: Belgrade
Country of Origin: Serbia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 am

The pictures arrived an email later...

leonie.PNG

leonie1.PNG

Received: from mx-out-1.ukraine.com.ua (mx-out-1.ukraine.com.ua. [91.222.136.198])
Received: from unknown (unknown [78.43.13.80])

Originating IP: 78.43.13.80
Originating ISP: Kabel Bw
City: Villingen-schwenningen
Country of Origin: Germany

Originating IP: 91.222.136.198
Originating ISP: Delta-x Ltd
Country of Origin: Ukraine
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

leoniepetrovic@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:15 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx. How do you feel today? I hope you are all well?
xxx today June 26th. My last letter i wrote to you on June 23... so has been three days, but the response letter from you there. I hope you nothing happened? To be honest, i was a little worried because you have to do no writing. Please write to me, ok? I miss your letter.
xxx my dear, excuse me, but i still was not able to send you an invitation for Skype. I wanted to send you an invitation from my old account skype, but i could not access my old account. I do not know why, but my password does not fit into my old skype. Perhaps they closed my account because of what i have long enjoyed my old account skype. But today i again checked into my new skype... my new skype: leonierijeka1979. xxx send me your invitation, if you want me i'll see you online, ok?
xxx my dear, please do not be surprised that today i write you a letter from another email. It's really me - your Leonie. I just registered the new email specifically for my new skype and decided to write to you on this address. So you can write to me here.
xxx very important for me see you online. I want to see your face through a webcam, so in reality, to talk to you. For me it is important to real communication, because the only way i can really get to know you. Maybe you can tell me that it would be better if we could talk to you on the phone? Yes, i agree to talk on the phone of course it would be better for us. xxx i really want to give you my phone number so we can call up to you every day... It would be great!!!... but unfortunately right now i'm afraid to give you my phone number, because in my past, i already had a deplorable experience dating via phone. I did not tell you about it, because i was afraid to startle you. But i really had was the first experience with the man over the internet. It was over a year ago. I met one man and through the internet. At first we just wrote each other letters, but then in two letters he asked me for my cell phone number. I was naive, and then sent him my phone number. Then the nightmare began for me. He always started calling me and writing sms... day and even at night, when i slept, he never ceased to call or write me. I was shocked and could not tolerate this for a long time and, therefore, in two days i have changed mobile phone number and never contacted him. xxx i am sure that you are not the same and that you are better than him, but i do not want to repeat this lamentable experience. Therefore, i am afraid to give someone my mobile phone as long as i'm not sure of his honesty. xxx you understand me? So the first contact through skype is very important to me. xxx course i'll give you my phone number, but let me do it after our communication via skype, ok? I hope you do not mind?

My dear, today is Friday June 26th. Tomorrow, on Saturday i'll have to go to Zagreb to meet with a new client business. I do not know this man, and tomorrow i will meet him for the first time. But one my colleague has already worked with him and told me that he was from Poland and he cheap gold prices. So tomorrow's meeting with him is very beneficial for my business. xxx tomorrow i will still work, but on Sunday i will be completely free. so Sunday for me will be a great day when we could chat with you in skype. xxx and you have plans for Sunday? You'll be busy or not? Maybe we could meet you online in skype at any time on a Sunday? xxx you can choose the time itself. I'll be completely free on Sunday, so just write me, when i was waiting for you online, ok?
You know, i'm planning my vacation that i will have in the middle of July. I like to travel on a vacation, but i have not yet decided where to go. And right now i'm thinking about you, and in my mind came the idea to come to you on my vacation. What do you think about this? I understand that it is my quick decision and to be honest, it's not my decision. I can change my mind... but if i still dare to come to you for the first meeting, you will agree to meet with me? xxx you can not answer that question right now. You and i also have more time to think. It's just my thought, which i wanted to know your opinion. xxx you do not have to worry about how i come to you, and about where i will live with you. I can pay all my own expenses for travel and stay. From you, i say just ask me if you want to meet me. Well, i do not rush you to answer, i think we can talk about it on Sunday online in skype.
So, i stop now. I'm sorry... I forgot to tell you... I have a surprise for you. On Wednesday June 24, we celebrated the birthday of my friend Anna. She photographed me on the phone. I want to send you these photos today because here i specially photographed for you. These photos were taken at the home of my friend Anna and this with a hint of surprise for you. xxx look at my photos and think about what i wanted to tell you these photos, ok. I hope you enjoy my photo surprise.
A gentle hug and many kisses for you. I'll be waiting for your response. Your Leonie

Return-Path: leoniepetrovic@aol.com
Received: from unknown (unknown [79.113.96.197])
Reply-To: Leonie <leoniepetrovic@aol.com>
X-AOL-IP: 79.113.96.197

Originating IP: 79.113.96.197
Originating ISP: Rcs & Rds Residential
City: Turnu
Country of Origin: Romania

Pictures received with the email - stolen images of Irina A., girl of the week on some Russian site :

leonie.PNG

leonie1.PNG

The skype profile "she" is using is not registered with "her" new email address...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re:your letter

Unread postby rialto717 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:27 am

Hello Leonie,Iam surprised to find you here and to see that every body got the same letter you send to me.Can you explane it to me? Your friend xxx

Image Removed
BA
Last edited by firefly on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real name removed. FF
rialto717
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Irina A.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 am

Leonie is a Scammer. That is why her information is posted here in this forum. Please do not tell them you know they are a Scammer and do not show them that theire information is posted here. Just drop all contact.

Please read the following threads:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=3&t=66948

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: leoniepetrovic@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Email:

My dear, please forgive me. I did not mean to deceive you, but unfortunately, it turned out that i was not able to be online today. Believe me, i'm ashamed of you. And right now i'm even very difficult to describe in words how i feel disgusting inside because of it. I find it difficult to write to you much now, because i am writing this message via my phone. I promise tomorrow i will write to you more and explain everything, ok. Right now i just wanted to ask you for forgiveness. Please do not be mad at me. I miss you and i promise tomorrow i'll explain everything. Please, please, please, just do not be mad at me because of my silence today. I very miss you, your Leonie

--
Poslano s mog Nokia Lumia630
VIPnet mobilnog kroz 091442386

X-AOL-IP: 83.26.168.228

Originating IP: 83.26.168.228
Originating ISP: Neostrada Plus
City: Olszyna
Country of Origin: Poland

+4891442386
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Poland
City or exchange location Szczecin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: leoniepetrovic@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Email:

Oh my dear xxx, my sweetheart, finally i have time to write you more. My dear, please forgive me once again for my short message yesterday and that was not able to go online to talk with you. Of course i remember my promise to be online in skype on Sunday. I myself really wanted to talk to you seeing you through the webcam, but unfortunately my plans for the weekend have changed and therefore i was not able to be online on Sunday. Damn it, i feel awful because of the fact that i'm deceive. God knows i did not mean to deceive you, but unfortunately it happened. xxx tell me honestly, you really do not take offense at me? Today i have the whole night could not save safely, because going through of you. I'm afraid to hurt you, because you really become close to me and i do not want to lose the correspondence with you. xxx please tell me honestly, you do not really mad at me? My dear, i'm serious... I'm very important to know your feeling for me and therefore i ask you to tell me honestly. I do not forgive myself if i hurt you.
xxx yesterday in my message i told you that i explain my situation why i was not able to go online. And the main reason for this - it's something i is not at home in Croatia. I'll be in Poland, more precisely in the city of Gdansk, which is Poland. xxx you remember my letter that i wrote to you last Friday? In my letter i said to you was that on Saturday i will have to meet with a businessman from Poland. So, i met this businessman on Saturday in Zagreb to talk about our joint cooperation and after talking to him, we on the same day came to a mutual agreement and signed an agreement on our cooperation. To be honest, then on Saturday i had not planned to go to Poland, but the businessman from Poland put such conditions, i could not give up this trip. He asked me to buy wholesale gold jewelry it is almost twice cheaper than market valueand i just could not refuse such an offer. So i had a Saturday evening to rush to him in his office in Poland to soon buy his gold jewelry and arrange emergency supply in Croatia. xxx you know, in my life, this is the first case for me when i buy in bulk so many ornaments and the most important thing for such a low price. They cost almost twice cheaper than market value, so that after the sale of jewelers in Croatia i can get a very good profit. I'm talking now about the tens of thousands euros... never before i have't earned so much and it is just possible to go crazy. xxx my dear, please just do not think that i'm a greedy woman can go crazy with money. No that's not true. Yes, i agree that money has an important role in our lives, but simple human factors such as honesty, compassion, LOVE, for me have another value that can not be measured by money. xxx you understand what i'm saying to you? To say in other words, i just wanted to say you that i'm not sick money. If i had a choice, i would choose a poor but happy life than the rich life in misery. To be honest, i made a deal with the businessman from Poland because for you. I want to meet you in real life and so i decided to visit you on my vacation in July. But in order to come to you, i need the money and thanks to this businessman from Poland i have the opportunity to earn money, so that i could plan my trip to you. My dear xxx, i hope this will be good news for you? I do not seem to tell you about the exact date of my holiday... I was planning a vacation from 13 to 26 July. Two weeks of rest is enough for me. xxx if i come to visit you in this period of July you will be able to meet me?
Well enough about me... xxx and how are you? How did you spend your weekend? What's your mood today? What's the weather for you? I MISS YOU VERY MUCH. You know, to me this is the first time... It's the first time in my life, when i say that i miss anyone. I'm actually very shy woman. In reality, i am very ashamed to say compliments or to say my feelings, but to talk about it in a letter a lot easier for me. xxx and you miss me? Just tell me honestly. I try to be an open book for you and i hope you will also be open to me.
xxx about our online chat with you. Maybe we could postpone our conversation in skype for another day? I promise you that i will not deceive you. May be in this Wednesday? It will be on July 1. xxx i'm now in Poland, but i have to fly home to Croatia tonight. I have already booked a plane ticket today at 8:30 pm to Zagreb. But back home in Rijeka i arrive tomorrow evening. xxx let's agree for a chat at 10 pm my time Croatian July 1, ok? I do not know if it would be a convenient time for you, but if you can not be online at this time, then tell me what time is convenient for you. I promise you that this time i will be online for you. I do not deceive you again, please believe me.
xxx my dear, i'm afraid to give you my phone number, but i feel guilty in front of you and so now i have decided to give you my phone number. If you can not go online on July 1, just call me or send me sms to know about it, ok? But do not try to call me today. My phone is off today, because i do not have with a charger. My battery is low right now. And now i can just charge it on arrival home. xxx call me tomorrow night or the next day at any time, ok? This is my mobile number 091 442 386.
So, now i have to go. I need more time to meet with Polish businessmen to negotiate with them for the supply of bought my jewelry to Croatia. I would greatly miss you and your writing. Gently kiss on your cheek, your Leonie

Reply-To: Leonie <leoniepetrovic@aol.com>
X-AOL-IP: 88.156.213.41

Originating IP: 88.156.213.41
Originating ISP: Vectra Broadband
City: Radom
Country of Origin: Poland
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.