Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

helenakavan82@gmail.com Elena

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

helenakavan82@gmail.com Elena

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:42 am

Hi sweeeet

My glass is half full . . . how 'bout yours? I have a generally positive attitude, someone who likes to have fun, is busy all of the time, easy to get along with, but maybe sometimes a little shy. I think kindness is one of life’s greatest virtues, hold honesty in the highest regard, value friendship, and absolutely love a good sense of humor. I enjoy seeing new places and meeting new people.

I am tired of dealing with immaturity and insensitivity... I need someone stronger than me.. That can hold me up when I am about to fall.. Someone who can watch me sleep... Someone to push away the hair that constantly gets into my eyes...
If you want to know more then send me an email.

HEADER:
Received: from assassinativex.instagramdating.biz (27-32-83-87.static.tpgi.com.au. [27.32.83.87])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id az11si354663lab.27.2015.06.16.06.16.06
for <CLIPPED>;
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 06:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of tomalleysl@assassinativex.instagramdating.biz designates 27.32.83.87 as permitted sender) client-ip=27.32.83.87;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of tomalleysl@assassinativex.instagramdating.biz designates 27.32.83.87 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=tomalleysl@assassinativex.instagramdating.biz;
dkim=pass header.i=@assassinativex.instagramdating.biz
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED=;
Message-Id: <4E6F29E7.2200626@assassinativex.instagramdating.biz>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:16:08 +0200
From: Elena < tomalleysl@assassinativex.instagramdating.biz >
Reply-To: Elena <helenakavan82@gmail.com>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.8.1.94) Gecko/20090523 Thunderbird/3.1.8
Subject: I finally found you

PHOTO:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: helenakavan82@gmail.com Elena

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi CLIPPED, i got YOUR letter! I won’t hide, you surprised me. Forgive, if I so long have not answered your letters. I had to leave on business trip in other city and consequently had no access to the Internet. Now I houses, have arrived and I can write. No, no, I was waiting for your answer but I was not sure I would get it.
Forgive, but I could not answer you at once. There were a few difficulties on work and consequently had not time to check the e-nail. But, I will answer now your letters. Think we can find common language and write the friend the friend. You have remembered me? I hope it not what that an error, but I will be all the same happy to get acquainted with you.
CLIPPED, your real name, correctly I write? I do not know even from what to begin this first letter. I want to begin our correspondence with honesty and yours faithfully. I want to ask at once, you want to communicate with me? Who I - My name is Elena. To me 33 years, brunette, my growth 167 cm, weight 55 kg, beautiful, clever, my colour of eyes Kari-blue, harmonious I do not smoke, I drink red wine, sparkling, favorite colour red and green... I the optimist, also like to learn something new. I have a good formation. At leisure I like to visit pool, the fitness centre and to read good books. CLIPPED you like to read books - tell to me, which? I am loyal and honest with a great sense of humor. I enjoy all things involving music, pop music to be more specific. Being creative and enjoying the arts is also a favorite. I am hoping to find someone special, who is down to earth and is able to find joy in the simple things in life while being exciting and edgy. The most important is an amazing sense of humor... I love to laugh...

I have decided to find the love in the Internet. While we will correspond, will give us chance to study each other. Certainly, I understand that the Internet - not absolutely usual way to acquaintance, but I know that everything, I dream, should love and be favorite and I believe that my dream will be carried out. I search for the reliable and fascinating person with whom we always will be interesting each other. I want to love and be favorite. If All of you still be interested in me, I look forward to hearing from you and more quantities of your photos. I will write to you later as I will have a free time. Sincerely Elena. P.s..Again I send you the photos. You see them?

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (i19-lef02-th2-212-195-0-225.ft.lns.abo.bbox.fr. [212.195.0.225])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id d3sm16705316wic.1.2015.06.22.04.22.18
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 04:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:28:40 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:04 pm

CLIPPED you have received my photos?
If is not present, urgently inform me, once again I will send. I have forgotten to write to you, whence I and where I live. I live in the city of Perm, in the east of the European part of Russia..
As it is interesting to me, from what you the countries? There were you when or in Russia and whether know something about my country?
Perhaps, there are at you friends in Russia, tell to me? I think that should not place this distance between us as at us one purpose and plans, to meet the happiness, love and to establish a family.
CLIPPED you agree with me? I hope that there will be no for you a problem this distance between us. How your weather? At us this year.,cold summer. I expected warmer weather, in june))

I never was married and I have no children. I very much love children and I will be very glad to have the, I hope it will come true. To me very much will come easily to find common language with children, therefore I very strongly love children.
In marriage did not leave, because has not met that unique man who would make me the happy woman. You have children? If yes, how their name? It is very interesting to me. You are married?
I never and with anybody did not get acquainted, did not correspond and had no friend from other country. You the first person to whom I write the letter. I would like as to ask you a question, you with many women correspond?
CLIPPED how many friends have on the Internet? I'm looking for someone confident, intelligent, unselfish, fun, sincere, honest, ambitious and loyal, who knows these traits are best expressed through actions; not just words claiming to be or aspiring to one day become these things.
Someone with a good heart and soul, who is a good communicator and appreciates valuable time with family and friends. I'm intelligent, ambitious, classy, confident, independent, fun, loyal and down to earth.

During study at university, I visited English language courses. From all languages, I like English language more, it to me will come easily.
How you consider, whether my English language is good? I hope, you understand me that I write to you.
I'll try to tell about myself more in my next mails. I have not received from you any photos, I think you have forgotten. I very much hope to see your photos in the following letter, I will look forward!

Looking forward to your reply, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (i19-lef02-th2-212-195-0-225.ft.lns.abo.bbox.fr. [212.195.0.225])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id lj14sm7173921wic.18.2015.06.22.11.53.54
for <CLIPPED>
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:30:47 +0300
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:10 am

Hi CLIPPED.
I was totally shocked when I saw a notification that I had mail from you. I'm happy to be writing to you again. Thank you so much for taking your time to write to me. Today tuesday, I think to descend in pool, and you?
I like to cook and be creative, whether it's making jewelry, painting or photography. I also love to read. I'm interested in spirituality and personal growth. I'm very inquisitive and I love learning new things. I meditate, try and be mindful, and live in the moment. The future is important to me and I'd like to share it with someone truly special. Communication and honesty is very important to me. I also believe that having the same sense of humor, values and goals are some of the important keys to a successful relationship. I am also grateful for the basic things in life that most people take for granted. If anything I have said resonates with you, I would love to hear from you. CLIPPED I want to get acquainted with you, to learn about you everything, try to describe myself better. Only then we can get acquainted, know each other, be good friends, and can it is more. You against?

I continue to write to you about myself, I hope to receive from you reciprocity. Do not forget to describe itself that the nobility is better about each other. Then we can be the best friends or even more than friends. I have left school in 17 years, have entered the Perm the state university. At university has studied 5 years and I have received an honours degree, now the Manager on sale. You have what formation, social level? I work as the manager the furniture company OOO Lazurit. The conclusion of contracts, conducting and formation of client base, official registration of papers enters Into my duty negotiations for the purpose of search of clients. i like my job, but it makes me to sacrifice to it all my free time :-) CLIPPED than particularly you are engaged on work? At me two serious hobbies which a scarlet thread pass, on all my life and without which I am simple I can not! The most important thing - DANCES. I dance since the childhood, how many myself I remember, everywhere and always danced. Under any music. CLIPPED you like to dance? Wanted even to devote it life, but life will show. At me as that concrete hobby is not present! I love much that: florets to grow up, photograph, good music to collect and all in such spirit...
So, what do i do for fun... well, that depends on my mood, weather and lots of circumstances. During the whole year i attend the swimming pool. I adore everything what is connected with water and swimming is my favorite sport... though to be more detailed- this is the only sport i go in for :) . You like to float in pool? I have got few girlfriends, which whom we can talk for hours gossiping about some nice trifles :) Reading - that takes separate and very important place in my life. Also I can add, that I am easy -going person and can be busy with lots of things... I hope as to hear about you on more. Do not forget to send the photos.

Your new friend Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (95.71.99.84.rev.sfr.net. [84.99.71.95])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id fx7sm35002246wjb.10.2015.06.23.03.51.37
for <CLIPPED>
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 03:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:40:41 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1221779112.20150623114041@gmail.com>
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: I continue to describe myself

CLIPPED how are you doing, state of health? I want to share with you the good mood. Wow, your photos are remarkable, you at first sight were pleasant to me. Thanks, I have been very surprised to see your photos. You remarkably look!
I like to walk early in the morning when passers-by very-very seldom distract attention and I can remain at this time alone with myself, with the nature, with God... It is pleasant To me, walking on park to sit down on a bench and to look at the nature. I like to listen to romantic music, such as Darren Hayes - Insatiable, David Usher - Black black heart. CLIPPED whether there is at you such song which you would not be tired to listen?

My favorite film: The Great Gatsby, very good plot and game of actors. Also I liked films 2 Guns, Grown Ups 2, We're the Millers, Combustion, Pompey... very Smuch to be pleasant To me the film "Tres metros sobre el cielo 1 - 2" though this film already showed many times, but each time would be desirable it to look. The film shows that is unimportant, what you different - the love can surround you. This film, probably, the most exact definition of love. But after viewing of this film it becomes very sad, and it would not be desirable, that such occurred in life. You films what looked?

When I have an inspiration I like to compose verses. I like to read A.Ahmatovoj's verses, I like detective Sсhlink Bernhard: the Gordian knot. One of R.Bach most my favourite books "the Bridge through eternity". I like to play a piano, friends speak that did not see still that which so enthusiastically would play it. Especially beautifully at me it turns out to play "a lunar sonata" Beethoven. And you heard this product? I send you still the one photo.

Most sincerely, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from [192.168.0.68] (koe67-h03-212-194-255-91.dsl.sta.abo.bbox.fr. [212.194.255.91])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id v3sm36609367wja.31.2015.06.23.10.11.06
for <CLIPPED>
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:52:19 +0300
Message-ID: <881660282.20150623195219@gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for a photo, were healthy to see you.

PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:02 am

Hi CLIPPED. How are you today? How is the weather there? I'm fine, good weather, shines the sun.
It was so nice that you replied to my email I have realised from your letter that you are good-hearted and honest man. To me it is very interesting, with pleasure I read your letters. So I can know about you more. Today wednesday, hard day and a lot of work. and at you?

I try to write to you as I will have a free time that we could learn about each other. I am very interested by our correspondence, wanted to learn more about you, CLIPPED know why? For a long time now I have been searching for love, happiness and friendship. I could not meet men of my dream here. I wrote to you that I the first write letters to the one who is far from me. I think my love to be far from me where there, it is only necessary a few patience. I believe that soon time I will meet that love and I will become the happy woman. If you wish same if you want to learn about each other more I think, you not against I write you so much letters.

I know that we could use different online correspondence, as msn, yahoo messenger and skype. Yesterday has tried to establish on the computer, but unfortunately at me the computer does not support these programs. CLIPPED you not against to communicate here? At me as is not present facebook, I are not familiar with this website and there it is never registered. If you insist to communicate there I will try, but I spend not enough time to the Internet, for me it is more convenient to communicate here. We could speak on the phone, yes I agree with you that we can learn more and hear each other. But I am not ready to give still to you phone number, I want to learn a little about you more. I will necessarily give you the number, we will speak on the phone. But not now, as I do not want to hurry up. You agree with me?

I have never corresponded with anyone over the internet before, but I feel very comfortable in writing you! I have two best girlfriends. Them call Anna and Natalya. With Anna we are on friendly terms already since the childhood, studied in one class and lived in the neighbourhood. At us never arose quarrels and insults, we very well understand, each other and we share all secrets. We are familiar with Natalya of 5 years, but for these years have very much become friends, I know that she never will betray me, I trust it the same as it to me. And in general at me many familiar friends and friends with whom I simply communicate. Happens that we gather the company and we like to go camping in the woods. Rest passes very cheerfully. Sometimes we go to play in bowling. As I would like to learn, whether there is at you the best friend? As you have together a rest?

With thoughts of you, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (AOrleans-654-1-92-213.w90-20.abo.wanadoo.fr. [90.20.171.213])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id tl3sm39470057wjc.20.2015.06.24.01.35.31
for <CLIPPED>
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:11:52 +0300
Message-ID: <1595186151.20150624101152@gmail.com>
Subject: I want to speak with you

CLIPPED you have received the letter from me today?
I try to write to you as I will have a free time that we could will get acquainted more close. I am very interested by our correspondence, wanted to learn more about you...If you wish same if you want to learn about each other more I think, you not against I write you so much letters.
I have not received from you any photos, it seems you have forgotten. You can will send me the photos in the following letter? I would like to tell to your one story which has happened with my were the fellow worker. And why were, I tell...

Her name is Karina. 3 years ago we together visited English language courses 2 times a week, and houses it has found a website where Americans trained Russian in English language through skype in the Internet.
And here she there has got acquainted with the man for 12 its years is more senior. The more they communicated, the more strongly they fell in love each other. They had a romantic history. Then he has invited to itself(himself).
In 2 weeks Karina has taken vacation and has left to it. And you represent, it there remained, he has not released its! They are married 3 years! It has found the love in the Internet, that without suspecting. It is a lot of such stories. The love has no borders, I know it precisely.

CLIPPED perhaps and my destiny not in Russia :). I at heart the romanticist. For me, as well as for all women important usual female happiness.
In my understanding, the main thing for the woman is the family, the favourite husband with which it would be desirable to take place all course of life, keeping for hands. I want to love and be favourite. I dream of that I in the future always had a harmony, I dream of love!
Big, light and pure! I want, that nearby there was a strong man's shoulder, having buried in which, it is possible though for a short while to feel weak and defenceless. I would be glad to learn as you concern me?
A few having learnt me How you think, what I? I approach your standard of beauty? :)

I do not have man, a year I am one. I had more any no relation because I could not meet such person which have made me the happy woman. Last relation at me has ended badly, I loved it on the present, wanted to build a family.
But me have betrayed, it changed with other women, after I could not forgive him and has left. Now I one, still wait for that person who does me happy. If we have a distinction aged, it not a problem for me.
The main thing that in you, what internal qualities. For Me the most important thing as the man what he, how to talk and what mind at him behaves. The most important qualities for me in the man. If you are more senior me, it is not important.
You agree with me? Again I send you the some photos, they have been made during walk. Do not forget to send the photos, I only will be glad to see them.

I wait from you for the letter CLIPPED you soon.

I kiss you! Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (mer95-1-88-165-224-128.fbx.proxad.net. [88.165.224.128])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id v3sm3759123wiz.14.2015.06.24.11.26.20
for <CLIPPED>
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:13:58 +0300
Message-ID: <1231656644.20150624111358@gmail.com>
Subject: Allow to me to see your photos

MORE PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:39 am

Hi CLIPPED. How you today? How on work? What do you do today? To me to see pleasant again your letters and to read that you write. Today friday, the last working day begins weekend, you already have what it plans?
In last letter wrote one you history about the friend Karina. What do you think of it? Really my destiny too to be where that is far from me? I can probably fall in love with you? Last night, my mum has asked, to whom I write the letter and why so a lot of time has started to spend time behind the computer. I could not tell still to it about you because we only only have got acquainted and still at us ahead. You agree? By the way my parents very good and kind, I think they to you would be pleasant.
As I wrote to you that I not married and at me was not present the family. But, at me the best and favourite parents. I adore them, I am very grateful to them for everything that they have brought up me. Mum call Alla. It works as the teacher at school. We with it as girlfriends. I trust it all and we understand each other from a half-word. The father call Alexander, it the engineer. To my father now 59 years, and mum of 57 years. They are already old, but I very strongly love them. They helped me in all. By the way, at the father soon birthday. From the father I can always find support, but at the same time it is strict. Anyhow? After all fathers should be sometimes strict with children that children have learnt them to respect. CLIPPED what you think about it? With parents I live in the neighborhood in one house. I live one, and parents a floor more low. My childhood was the most fantastic and brilliant! I have grown in a very beautiful place. There was a beautiful garden round. The garden blossomed each spring. I looked at those flowers and it seemed to me that I lived in a fairy tale. When I was 4 I told my mum - "I will fall in love only in the spring! When gardens will blossom!" And everybody laughed. I have grown up in atmosphere, which was full of love. My parents never swore, I don’t remember any scandals. My daddy was always kind and careful! He liked to please me and my mum. I adore parents, but I must have my private life now. Once all of us will grow up. And we must choose own way. I realize, that relations are very difficult. It’s not easy to be by other person’s side. But if you take care of him and respect him, everything will be okay. Last night has told to the parents about our correspondence. I have informed that have got acquainted with you and we have started to communicate. My mum has wished me that you were that man which will make me happy. My parents are very kind to me, they love me and does everything that I was happy. I very much appreciate their love. My parents have transferred you huge greetings.

CLIPPED i’d like to thank you again for your letters. Probably I repeat. But it’s very pleasant to me to write it. Thanks! It’s very important to feel attention, important to realize that some other person is interested in you. I hope that in the following letter write about the family, it will be very interesting to me to learn about your family. If I have not answered your questions, what you have asked, please to forgive me? Ask me once again. At me probably bad English language or can has forgotten. I will try to be corrected...

Have a great day. Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (85-171-183-60.rev.numericable.fr. [85.171.183.60])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id xa9sm44802119wjc.43.2015.06.26.01.51.08
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 01:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:24:42 +0300
Message-ID: <863466476.20150626102442@gmail.com>
Subject: I write to you about the parents.

I'd like to say that you CLIPPED are an unordinary man and you worth all the best.
I wrote to you about the parents, I wanted to show to you how mum and the father are important for me. I very much love them also they at me on the first place, I am very grateful to them for everything that they have brought up me.
Last night was at home and thought, where you now are, in what place that you do is direct now. What conditions at you round you. Therefore I want to tell to you a little about my house and a room that me around surrounds and that is. You can present where every evening I am and that I do.
I hope, to you will be interesting. Our house is on suburb but as to this area enough transport - both the underground, and a tram, and fixed-route taxis goes. My room not so big, but cosy and light because it is on sunny side. In the mornings the sun at first awakes me, and already after gradually reaches a parental bedroom. Here there is a desk and a chair, some book shelves and, of course, clothes. I try to keep order. It is possible to find in my corner anything you like: and books with writing-books, and various toys, but the room most part occupy, as the father tells, any female features - cosmetics and clothes, bottles with spirits, female magazines.

CLIPPED I want to tell to your one small story, I then was very much frightened darkness and one was afraid to sleep, I think that it will be interesting to you. Somehow I could not fall asleep, on kitchen something on the sly crackled, well as cups, pans, I did not pay for a long time already to this attention. But suddenly I so have accurately felt that in a room someone is, and even it wanted to me to speak it, I very much was frightened, I was dark saw nothing, but felt. On kitchen during this moment it became silent, as though therefrom someone has come. In a room there were any sounds. I lay with widely open eyes. Suddenly at breast level through a bed as though, something has jumped in size with the big fluffy cat, here then to me became absolutely terrible. I lay so that could not look in any way what to be created in a room. Very long lay, blindly, ostensibly I sleep, listening to sounds.

Gradually all was forgot. And now has grown also I am afraid of nothing. Would like as to hear from you any history from the life. I hope that it is interesting to you that I write to you. If to you that that is not pleasant and it is not clear, tell necessarily, I will not take offence. I would like to hold dialogue with you and to learn about you more...

All my love – always, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (2.61.91.92.rev.sfr.net. [92.91.61.2])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id v3sm50942879wja.31.2015.06.26.08.56.51
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:26:47 +0300
Message-ID: <1822734250.20150626152647@gmail.com>
Subject: Tell about the place, where do you live

PICS: (Wonder if Innocent Cats are not allowed to post here) :D

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:53 am

Hello CLIPPED, i was very pleased to receive your reply as i was impatiently waiting for it.
I am greatly interested in your mail, and especially in those places where you write about your personal qualities and romantic soul.
I very much would would like to hear your voice, to speak by with you to phone. You can call to me? I do not know, whether my phone accepts trunk calls, did not call abroad earlier. But it is possible to try. It is my number: +7 3422 587 281.
I happen at home only after 19:00 hours, you can call at this time. In the afternoon I work, I cannot talk to you. If it is not difficult, leave the number. If you give me the number, I can call too to you. Allow to communicate by phone if it is possible.
CLIPPED some of the characteristics I love to find in people include: - emotional maturity and willingness to share stories, thoughts, feelings and experiences great, almost wicked, sense of humor - natural intelligence, curiosity, open-mindedness and sincerity appreciation of travel, nature, new people, and new experiences a 'young at heart' quality! Things I'd like to share with someone:
quiet evenings at home, including maybe some tinkering around the house (I have a bit of a homebody streak - am usually writing, doing some sort of wellness practice or music, or working on creative projects) skiing, biking, hiking and outdoor sports hanging out outdoors in nature, at the beach, in a park the occasional glass of red wine and night of jazz or world music moments of laughing, playing and just letting go and being silly together Guys I'm physically attracted to usually work out and have some muscle tone.

I want to tell a little about the favourite city, I think that it will be interesting to you to learn about a city where I live. My city of Perm is located east of European Russia, in the Urals, the administrative center of Perm edge.
There is a port on the river Kama, the transport hub on the Trans-Siberian Railway. My big city diversified industrial, scientific, cultural and logistic center of the Urals. In Perm many beautiful places where it is possible to spend a free time.
It is a lot of here cinemas, theatres, night clubs, restaurants, parks and museums. If you could visit my city, I could show you all these places where it is possible to receive weight pleasure.
If you wish still that that to learn about my city you can ask me or you can look on the Internet: http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perm
I wish you all the best! My best wishes, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (bus77-4-88-182-188-84.fbx.proxad.net. [88.182.188.84])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id ei8sm63304289wjd.32.2015.06.29.03.11.13
for <CLIPPED>
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 03:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:17:02 +0300
Message-ID: <221040876.20150629111702@gmail.com>
Subject: I write about the city

CLIPPED it again I, you have received the letter today from me. I have written about the remarkable city, it is pleasant to you? You could as to see my city on the Internet, I think that will be pleasant to you. I very much would like as to learn about your city. I read in different magazines and as on the Internet, your country very beautiful, is a lot of sights... It would be desirable to see this all the eyes. If has arrived to your country, CLIPPED could tell to me about a city, show your favourite places and where you like to spend a free time?

CLIPPED i want to ask, you like to travel? I very much love, I was in very many cities in Russia (in Moscow, St.-Petersburg, Nizhni Novgorod, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Ekaterinburg …) In all a city the sights. I most of all liked St.-Petersburg, it is considered in Russia the most beautiful city. People also life there much more measuredly, there is much more benevolent, more polite more easy. I was shaken by this city by the beauty, greatness, originality. There so much fascinating and interesting sights. This city has subdued the architecture, a considerable quantity of museums, parks. As I have visited once abroad, Turkey. This free permit have given out on work, for good work. I have now a passport to travel to other countries. CLIPPED tell, to me in what countries you were, and in what cities? You spoke to the friends about me and what you think, what I approach for you? I have not received from you any photos, you seem have not sent to me? If you send the photos, to me to become very pleasantly. I want to see each time you and to represent you near to me. I hope I will see the following letter your photos. Again I send you the photos, I think they to you are pleasant. Here on a photo, it was very cold, are made in the end of autumn.

My Best Wishes, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (ACaen-653-1-122-42.w83-115.abo.wanadoo.fr. [83.115.81.42])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id hn7sm65003912wjc.16.2015.06.29.10.55.13
for <CLIPPED>
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:19:08 +0300
Message-ID: <1727633095.20150629161908@gmail.com>
Subject: Think we could meet

ADDED PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+73422587281
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Perm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:53 am

CLIPPED... Thanks that you continue to please me with the letters, for answers to my questions.
I wrote to you about the city, you have seen in the Internet of a photo of Perm? I think to you very much it would be pleasant here if you could arrive to me. Can be sometime obligatory we will meet and I will show to you many beautiful places. Every day I learn about you a lot of the new. Though we communicate only through letters I feel that you the surprising person, ambitious, with bright power and with good sense of humour. How your mood today? What plans at you for today? Yesterday I have left to you the phone number, you have tried to call to me? I have called Today in the telephone company, whether have learnt about that it is possible to call from other country. To me have told is not present, because my telephone line does not accept trunk calls. I have been a little afflicted in it because was going to wait from you a call. But there is I too cannot call abroad, accept calls too. But it not a problem for us because I will call to you from the payphone. How you think? You have not written me to me the number, why? Write me the number, after we can speak on the phone. I will wait. I do not know time difference between us, I to you will call in the evening after 19:00 hours, it is convenient for you? We could talk through skype, but the regret my computer does not support such programs. I wrote to you about it. I hope the following time we it will be obligatory to speak through skype. CLIPPED where you would want to speak with me, on facebook? But I will try to establish there the account, I tried once, but at me it has turned out nothing.

My day has begun today perfectly! The sun shines brightly, the sky blue. Mood from it simply class! Has woken up with wild desire to have breakfast pancakes with jam and tea, fritters at me turn out excellent! Time I have begun about meal, I want to tell to you about the favourite dishes. I love a potato in French, a hen baked with apples, a cottage cheese baked pudding. I already wrote to you in the previous letter that I like to surprise the relatives with a culinary delicacy. But sometimes I like to have supper in cafe, to learn new dishes. I love a water-melon, any apples sweet or sour-sweet apples, a strawberry, and others fruit. And still I adore sweets every possible. But, I always control myself because from sweet it is possible to collect excess weight. It is interesting to me to know, what do you think of meal? CLIPPED what your favourite dishes?

In the evening I plan to go with the girlfriend to a gym. I like to go in for sports and be always in shape. Most of all I like run and aerobics. In a youth I visited a circle of the Latin American dances, we with group went in the next cities and occupied places of honour. Sometimes coming from work, home, I include music and I remember and I hop rhythmical movements by hips from waltzes and points :). You love sports? I will wait for your early reply.

I'm looking forward to learning more about you, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (avr50-1-82-241-204-130.fbx.proxad.net. [82.241.204.130])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id c7sm7679603wjb.19.2015.07.02.04.34.55
for <CLIPPED>
Thu, 02 Jul 2015 04:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 11:32:39 +0300

You know my CLIPPED, i began to notice myself that your letters gradually enter my heart. your letters become a pleasant part of my life. It is pleasant to realize that you show interest to me. It increases mood! I want to share with you how yesterday has passed my day on work. At once I want to note a surprising thing: without the chief as though and affairs are not present special in spite of the fact that all easy work on the places without its any instructions. About a floor of 9th any person and all only one call, and that from it :). A little sadly that from you any photos. Can be at you there is what that problems with photo sending? At you it is a lot of photo? Whether there are at you other photos? I would would like to see.

How pass my days how I spend a free time? I work from Monday till Friday if it is a lot of work I work on the days off. I rise early in the morning at 7:00 am, I wash, I make toilet, I have breakfast at 8:00 - 8:15. I drink in the mornings tea, sometimes coffee, I do a beefsteak, a sandwich. My work is not far from my house, sometimes I go on foot when I am late, meal by the bus, I do not have car. If it is fair, I even am afraid to operate the car. My work begins from 9:00 am - till 17:00 pm. Tell to me about your day? The free time I spend houses, I read books, I go to sports hall, in aerobics, on a skating rink, in pool. And you that do at leisure? I very much like to conduct with you conversation. Very versatile and interesting person seems to me you. I feel that at us many the general interests. With impatience I will look forward to hearing from you! All my love - always Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from [192.168.0.68] (ACaen-651-1-216-247.w86-220.abo.wanadoo.fr. [86.220.123.247])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id ll7sm4168408wjc.16.2015.07.02.10.58.17
for <CLIPPED>
Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 16:34:44 +0300

Two more photos:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:40 am

Hi CLIPPED, how are you?
At me all ok, I am now very glad to see your letters. And so my day very remarkable to be pleasant to me in how many I rise, when I go for work, I love the work, to me all arranges. I think your day too remarkable, I wish you the best.
You know, sometimes I dream of some things, about love, about the man which me will make the happiest woman. I have dream and each time think and I dream only of it. For me the dream is something unrealizable, but I can tell about the desires.
I dream of that I in the future with the husband always had a harmony, I dream of the child. I dream of love!
Big, light and pure! It dream to appear on a glade under the big beautiful oak, to lie on a green grass, inhaling aroma of wild flowers. I on the nature the romanticist, therefore at me romantic dream. For me, as well as for all women important usual female happiness.
In my understanding, the main thing for the woman is the family, the favourite husband with which it would be desirable to take place all course of life, keeping for hands. I want to love and be favourite. I want, that my relatives were live and healthy.
I want, that in the future my children have become successful in life, have met the halves and were happy. And certainly, I want, that nearby there was a strong man's shoulder, having buried in which, it is possible though for a short while to feel weak and defenceless.
Tell to me about the dream? CLIPPED, what do you want from life?

My man must be very manliness, strong-willed and also sensitive and affectionate. He must love me very much and to be a little crazy to do
something unusual and unimaginable in whole life. I want him to be clever and extra-ordinary, understanding and excellent person. Here some photos were is made at home...
Going to say bye for now and hope this letter will not be considered as a boring one :-) CLIPPED, you are in my heart :-)
Forgive, today my letters without my photos. As I could not load the photos, I hope tomorrow at me to turn out. And you do not forget to send me a photo, it will be very pleasant to me to see you.

With thoughts of you, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (ALagny-151-1-51-161.w82-121.abo.wanadoo.fr. [82.121.113.161])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id c2sm12323704wjf.18.2015.07.03.01.56.48
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 01:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:17:27 +0300
Message-ID: <129251270.20150703111727@gmail.com>
Subject: I want, that you were with me

CLIPPED, you have received my photos?
To you they you are pleasant also is glad to see me again in new photos. To me too it would be very pleasant, if you send me the photos. The more you will send me a photo, the I faster and learn about you more. To me it is very pleasant all your photos. CLIPPEDit would be very interesting to you to learn that I think of you? For all these days when we corresponded, i have learnt a little about you.

It is very difficult to learn for such time interval about the person all. I read all your letters as was very glad to see that you answer all my questions.
I know that you are sincerely interested in acquaintance and dialogue with me. You do not hide from me anything, tell details about the life.
From all men whom i know only with you, i can talk on all frank themes and let you all into the secrets. CLIPPED, you the interesting interlocutor.
I think that you clever, reliable, attentive, romantic, with excellent sense of humour and the good man...probably,
you are able to find a way out of any situation and if you say that all will be good, means really so will occur,
because it is possible to rely on you in all. I hope that i am not mistaken in it, i think that I have met that person with which I could be happy.I have for you good news, through pair week I leave in holiday and I can have a rest at last. I thought all time that I will do during holiday. Where I can descend, with whom and when. Know, I do not want to be at home and be in one place. I thought to leave abroad, to have a rest couple of days, can a week. CLIPPED, there can be I could arrive your country? Tell to me a little, whether there is what that beautiful places or where I could be established, in what city.
By the way, gifts it is pleasant to you, love surprises? When at you date of birth and who on a sign to the zodiac? I was born in On April, 5th, zodiac sign a Aries.
I have told to friend Anna about our correspondence and have opened to it a secret about I test what feelings to you. It is very glad that we have got acquainted. She to me has told that for a long time did not see me such inspired :). Here you see that you and your letters do with me! You need to work as an angel :) :) :). You search for what relations, what you wait from our correspondence?

Kisses and Hugs, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (avr50-1-82-241-204-130.fbx.proxad.net. [82.241.204.130])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id df1sm33917104wib.12.2015.07.03.12.45.41
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 16:19:33 +0300
Message-ID: <170424142.20150703161933@gmail.com>
Subject: I think of you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:12 am

Hi CLIPPED. I was very pleased to receive your reply as i was impatiently waiting for it.
In last letter I have written about you that I think, about you and I hope that I am not mistaken in you. I thought last night that I have already met such person whom I searched for all this time.
There could be I your woman, your half of love, to be your wife or the girl? Could be that woman whom you search?

As I know that in your country of the man like to pay compliments, like to speak about the wives and children., if them to ask about it.
Will tell, what wife the clear head and the beauty as it is a lot of years they live together, what remarkable children, very big romanticists, very much love children, in dialogue they are very unchained and friendly, always smile.
CLIPPED Tell to me, whether the rights I? Whether correctly I think of men? You could be this person? When I think of you, i understand that such clever, erudite, intelligent, interesting, independent man to meet in our society it is improbable and is problematic. But as we have found each other, it would be logical and expedient to begin a joint course of life.
We with you adult, serious people, and perfectly realise that together to us it is better. Now our life has found sense. Our relations develop not as relations of simply familiar people. At them definitely there is something big. I long reflected and have come to a conclusion that we need to take the following step, I think, you understand me.
Russian men, in my opinion, basically, infantile and irresponsible, for them a family at all value.
Therefore many Russian women suffer. As far as I know, all over the world are appreciated just that they kind, hardworking, self-denying and intelligent. Russian women very kind, careful and economic.
CLIPPED for me the main thing a family, children, honesty, good and respect. You search for such woman? Tell to me, what you know about the Russian women?
Did you speak about me with your friends and relatives? What do they think of me? I write my letters sincerely and with all my heart, only for you CLIPPED will write to you later as there will be at me a free time. I will miss, and to think of you.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (ALyon-652-1-151-36.w90-15.abo.wanadoo.fr. [90.15.78.36])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id ef10sm27840171wjd.49.2015.07.06.05.20.31
for <CLIPPED>
Mon, 06 Jul 2015 05:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:19:42 +0300
Message-ID: <80919491.20150706121942@gmail.com>
Subject: I keep mind only about you

I really think about us and I thought about our meeting very much. Meeting is necessary for our relationship.
We have relationships and I learnt a lot about you. We have know each other better. CLIPPED what do you think?

To me it is very pleasant that you write me letters and we go further. But you forget to send me the photos. It is very pleasant to me to see yours every day. Do not forget to send the photos. Last night, i met my friend Anna, we talked about much, were secretive, told about you, about us.
Has told, we love, each other... she has wished us only happiness, love and happy life... yesterday she has asked, when we are going to meet, spoke about a meeting. I reflected, and why to us not to meet, how you on it think?
Would like to meet me? I would be very glad to see you in live, to see your country...for me not a problem to make a trip, i have a passport and will not occupy it a lot of time to make documents.
How you look at if i arrive to you in a week? You could meet me? Tomorrow, i will go to travel agency and I will learn about a trip your country. Please, entitle me of the airport if it is possible also your...address it is necessary, that the nobility where me to fly.
To me can give from work holiday that i can arrive to you for some days or months. I think, what to a smog to you to arrive for a week how you suspect it?
But, I very much would like to meet you, to be together some days. I learn about all about it, I will tell to you odd-come-shortlies, I should be prepared. Tell to me if I have a possibility to go to you where I can stop? I will need to take a hotel accommodation? Or I can stop in your house? Where we could go, you could show what places to me? I read about many about your country in magazines, on the Internet. There are many beautiful places where it is possible to spend time well.
It is a pity now that we not together. And so it would be desirable to be with you nearby! To give you the love and to feel reciprocity.
If we have not got acquainted... I would not learn that such again to love that such to give favourite without the rest...
You have returned all these feelings to me, i very much am grateful to you for it. CLIPPED i will wait your letters and your information. I hope that you to answer me mutually and you agree with me to meet.
I hope that all of us can spend these days together. When we will meet, we can learn about each other even more, I could learn about your country! My favourite CLIPPED, love me as i love you!

All my warmth kisses,
Warmth hugs,
Your lady, Elena.

HEADER:
Received: from UI0OP_PIK (lnr56-2-88-185-24-41.fbx.proxad.net. [88.185.24.41])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id z9sm49072049wiv.9.2015.07.06.13.55.42
for <CLIPPED>
Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 17:21:48 +0300
Message-ID: <1407988499.20150706172148@gmail.com>
Subject: I would like you to see

PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.