Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

test12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

test12@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Reply-To: <mbuhari.presidentof.nigeria@gmail.com>
Subject: REF: ..........UNPAID BENEFICIARIES AND SCAMMED VICTIM FUNDS PAYMENT......

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Nigerian Presidential Complex, Aso Rock Presidential Villa,
Abuja, Tel: 2348182734081

Date: 24 / 06 / 2015.

Sir/Madam,

REF: ..........UNPAID BENEFICIARIES AND SCAMMED VICTIM FUNDS PAYMENT......

As the new elected president of Nigeria sworn in on 29th May 2015, I president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR have resumed office and found out that you have not received your fund during the time of the formal president Goodluck Jonathan as a result of proper check up and monitoring of beneficiaries fund payment during his administration which lead to his failure and you not receiving your fund.

As stated on your payment file on my desk which I am going through today have discovered that you did not receive your fund after several fees and charges has been paid by you to receive your fund and all effort has been in vain.

During my campaign before been elected as the president, I prayed to Allah that if he make me to be the president, I will take upon myself this duty with total submission, sincerity, integrity and hard-work to ensure that all foreign beneficiary are paid there approved funds and as I contact you today, I want you to know that you are going to be paid without delay as I will enforce the necessary offices/bank and provide you with the required documents you need here in Nigeria without you paying any cost to get this documents in receiving your fund as to be carried out by the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of First Bank of Nigeria (FBN), Mr. Adebayo Adeleke (Bayo).

I have set all modalities/measures to take for a successful payment to be carried out by the bank.

All I require from you is to work with me to enable me achieve my prayer and desire as the president elect of Nigeria and the world future unborn.

Thanks,

Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.