Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pw131392@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pw131392@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Subject: Director ATM Swift Card/Foreign Operation Dept,

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria

Good news,we have a meeting with the house (Federal government of Nigeria) we informed them that your fund should not cost you any thing because is your money (Your Crad). Moreover, we have an agreement with them that you should pay only delivering of your card which is 70 U.S. DOLLARS by FedEx Delivering Company.

I believe i have gotten in contact with you on your fund transfer which i directed you to contact your account officer Mr. Paul Williams which i believe you should have contacted him and your transfer done.

You need to understand this transfer should not take more than 48 hours to be done so wating time will not profit you.If you remember you ahve been taken advantage of by some departments and now everything has been sorted and all you need is to comply with Mike Aroh and get your fund transferred or delivered.

I will need your urgent response in regards to this for onward processing of your fund.

Moreover, first batch of your card which contains 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS has been activated and is the total fund loaded inside the card. Your fund which is in total 10,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS will come in batches of 1,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS and this is the first batch.

Your payment would be sent to you via UPS or FedEx, Because we have signed a contract with them which should expired by June 30th. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website(www.ups.com) to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Tracking Number of the package ( EK453965498US) United Postal Service

Moreover, this is another people that received there payment through fedEx website (www.FEDEX.com).

RICHARD AUTRY ============== 869713119185

You have to reconfirm your full information such as follow:

Full Name: ……………………………………
Home Address or Office: ………………………
Cell Phone and Home Phone number: ……………………

This is the paying information that you will use and send the 70 U.S. DOLLARS through western union money transfer.

Name: Obodo Churchill
Address: Lagos-Nigeria
Question:70
Answer: Yes

I wait the payment information to enable us proceed for the delivering of your card.

Paul Williams
Director ATM Swift Card/Foreign Operation Dept,
Central Bank of Nigeria CBN.
Contact No: +2347057742514
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.