Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suleman1amed@hotmail.com amed suleman

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

suleman1amed@hotmail.com amed suleman

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:29 am

From a Friend:

--- On Fri, 6/12/15, amed0suleman@gmail.com
amed0suleman@gmail.com>
wrote:
<amed0suleman@gmail.com>
You received the following message from: amedsuleman
(amed0suleman@gmail.com)
Dear,
In confidence, I have to introduce myself to you first.
I am
Mr Amed Suleman the only son of late Mr and Mrs
Mohamed
Suleman. I wish to request for your assistance in my
efforts
to help me claim a consignment that contain the sum
of.
(USD$9.600,000.00) from the Security Company here in
my
country. The consignment was deposited by my late
father and
my name was used as next of kin to the consignment.
The
consignment was deposited as a family valuable
Treasure
items to the Security Company by my late father before
his
sudden death. I need your assistance in helping me in
regards of the claim and transfer it to your country
for
investment ventures. As it is my desire to come over to
your
country to further my education while you help me to
invest
the fund after the claim. I am willing to offer you 20%
out
of the total fund after the successful claim of the
consignment from the Security Company. I will very
appreciative if you can return to me with urgent
dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities.
Contact me with my private email so that i will give
you all
the information's with my picture's.
( suleman1amed@hotmail.com )
I await in anticipation to receive your immediate
response.
My kind Regards.
Mr Amed Suleman.

Dear CLIPPED,

Thanks for your mail, I hope all is well with you over there, I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the consignment fund out of this country on your care, after which i shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education as I want to study medicine, then you will assist me to invest the fund in a lucrative businesses because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was the main reason why I have contacted you for my assistance.

Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death, he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.

He strongly advised me that in case of death that I have to look for a foreign partner guardian who will assist me to move the consignment out of this country for my investment purposes and to enable me relocate to further my studies, that was why I contacted you believing that you will not disappoint me in any way.

Be informed that this consignment fund is legally acquired by my late father and must be invested in a legitimate ventures all the deposit documents which my late father used to made the deposit are intact with me.

I also want to inform you that every needed arrangement for the smooth release and delivery of the consignment out of this country has been made, I had a meeting with Director of the Security Company hear in my country the general manager of the institution where the consignment fund was deposited, I had a meeting with him on how the consignment will be released and lifted out of this country for my investment purposes, He promised that everything will be handle and concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my foreign partner.

Now only what I needed from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this consignment fund over there for establishment while I come over to continue my education.

To enable us start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you to confirm to me the following information.

1. Your full names
2. Your occupation
3. Your home and office address
4. Your private telephone number
5. You can send me some photos

As soon as I hear from you with the reconfirmation of the above information I will forward to you the document with all the Security Company details about the institution where the consignment fund was deposited.

Open the attachment to see my picture, this is my telephone number, 0022899329189, i will still send you more of my picture's tomorrow.

Please try to keep this transaction Extra ordinary confidential. because this fund is my only future and the only hope of my survival.

I am waiting to hear from you.

My kind Regards.
Mr.Amed Suleman.

HEADER:
from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO COL004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.79) by mta1655.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Fri, 12 Jun 2015 21:49:32 +0000Received: from COL130-W14 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751); Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:49:31 -0700

PHONE NUMBER:
+22899329189
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: suleman1amed@hotmail.com amed suleman

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Dear CLIPPED,

Thank you for your mail, I want you to know that the Security Company has forwarded me they Security Company contact information now, I want you to contact the Security Company and apply with them how to transfer you the fund $9.600,000.00 million in your account.

Again, I want you to be forwarding me your message between security company and yours to informing me so that I will know the time the security company will transfer the fund into your account for my coming over to join.

Here is security company contact below:

Security Company Name: FINANCIAL SECURITY COMPANY LOME-TOGO.
Security Company Director : Mr. Raymond Richmond, Director General of ( FSC )
Security Company Address : 33,AVENUE DU GENERAL DE GAULLE PLATEAU 01 BP 8583 LOME 01.
PHONE : ( +228 ) 92884020
FAX: : ( +228 ) 20 20 57 57
Director Email : ( dr-raymondrichmond@hotmail.com

Please contact the security company for the arrangement of the fund transfer into your account.

Dear CLIPPED, please i want you to follow the security company instruction so that before the end of next week they will transfer the fund into your account then i will be coming to join you there immediately.

Please make sure that you contact the director of the security company for the arrangement of the fund transfer.

Contact the security company and let me know when you contact the security company regard the transfer.

Yours Sincere.
Amed Suleman.

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.87]Authentication-Results: mta1285.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO COL004-OMC2S13.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.87) by mta1285.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 13 Jun 2015 20:27:18 +0000Received: from COL130-W44 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751); Sat, 13 Jun 2015 13:27:17 -0700X-TMN: [s2TdLf7JJMyxW2ew1Dr663D+wbqzn5hI]X-Originating-Email: [suleman1amed@hotmail.com]Message-ID: <COL130-W44506519FDD634AB09D0CB9EBA0@phx.gbl>Return-Path: suleman1amed@hotmail.comContent-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_7581aa35-b70c-4107-820f-1f182333cb3a_"From: amed suleman <suleman1amed@hotmail.com>

Dear CLIPPED,

Thanks for your mail, i want also thank you for your good effort to helping me out. Dear CLIPPED, the director of the security company Mr.Raymond Richmond, said you are the parson who will receive the fund over there on my behalf.

He said the account information's to transfer the fund will be on your name's as my foreign partnership, Dear CLIPPED, please i want you to contact the security company and ask them what and what they need to transfer the fund to your account.

Contact the security company because i have already introduce you to them, tell them where you from, tell them you are Amed Suleman, foreign partnership who will receive my fund on my behalf.

Please try to contact them because i have already introduce to them they are waiting to hear from you to stat the transfer processes.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact them.

Yours Sincere.
Amed Suleman.

you are the parson will receive the fund over there on my behalf. I am just coming from the security company, the director of the security company Mr.Raymond Richmond, they will use my own account here to transfer the fund. he told me to tell you to contact them with your account information's where to transfer the fund into, or if you don't want to send your account information's you can look for any empty account to forward it to them so that they will stat the transfer processes.

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.92]Authentication-Results: mta1572.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO COL004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.92) by mta1572.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:37:38 +0000Received: from COL130-W59 ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751); Mon, 15 Jun 2015 01:37:03 -0700X-TMN: [bMk2auz3yrCR007B1C8dhZucw+orqCdxzfqGKE6XCFo=]X-Originating-Email: [suleman1amed@hotmail.com]Message-ID: <COL130-W59E3F7D0641E1D8C72C80E9EB80@phx.gbl>Return-Path: suleman1amed@hotmail.comContent-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_d27622ca-5b3d-43e1-b3eb-f42b7b422224_"From: amed suleman <suleman1amed@hotmail.com>

Attention: to CLIPPED.

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your letter regards to funds transfer of Amed Suleman, Yes, He has told us mush about and his desire to move his inherited funds to your account abroad, Following Amed request to transfer his late father's funds into your account in the sum of USD$9.600,000.00 First you have to promise us that you are going to take proper care of Amed Suleman because he has brought to our understanding that he will be joining you in your country as soon his inherited funds is transferred to your account. His late father Mr. Mohamed Suleman, is a good friend and customer to this SECURITY COMPANY GROUP, and we do not want anything to happen to his only son.

To this effect we want to assure you that everything concerning this transaction is legal and legitimate and we will want to follow the rules and regulations of SECURITY COMPANY system here in our country so that their will be no problems when the funds finally gets into your account and because of this, The SECURITY COMPANY GROUP, requires that you provide us with the following information's to enable us process and facilitate the transfer.

( 1 ) Your full addresses
( 2 ) Your telephone and fax numbers
( 3 ) Your bank account information as listed below.

Your bank name and address
Your account number
Your account holder's name
Your bank's swift code
Your bank routing number

A copy of your international passport/Driving License or any Identity card for proper Identification.

This is to help us have a smooth and successful transfer to your account. For more information call the director in the person of Mr.Raymond Richmond on direct telephone number 0022892884020,

Thanking you for your patronage.

Mr.Raymond Richmond.
Director General.

Security Company Group ( FSCG )

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment is for designated recipient (s) only and may contain privilege, proprietary, or private information. If you have received it in error, please delete the message and notify the sender immediately. Although (fscg) Security Company makes every effort to protect it's computing environment from malicious code (s) (fscg) Security Company will not be responsible for any virus or other type of suspect code that may be transferred via this e-mail.

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.81]Authentication-Results: mta1590.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.81) by mta1590.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:24:55 +0000Received: from COL128-W90 ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751); Tue, 16 Jun 2015 03:24:55 -0700X-TMN: [zI2HXHReURAjcFua00OLFnp5P5sAcsOi8AhQY0Xfnio=]X-Originating-Email: [dr-raymondrichmond@hotmail.com]Message-ID: <COL128-W907176737ABC323B509C0E8EA70@phx.gbl>Return-Path: dr-raymondrichmond@hotmail.comContent-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_2e3c152c-6571-4f5b-a308-cd41598db9ed_"From: RAYMOND RICHMOND <dr-raymondrichmond@hotmail.com>

Dear CLIPPED,

Greetings, i am just coming back this afternoon from the lawyer office, Attorney Douglas Williams after he has negotiated for those needed documents from the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance here in my country. He said it will cost me the sum of $3,500 u.s dollars. He said that with the sum of 3,500 u.s dollars, these documents will be obtain immediately and supply to the security company.

He said that as soon as i comes up with the sum of 3,500 u.s dollars. He will proceed immediately to the Ministry of Justice ( high court ) and Ministry of Finance here in my country to get these clearance documents obtain. He said that with this 3,500 u.s dollars. these legal documents will be obtain and supply to the security company for immediate wire transfer the fund directly into your bank account.

Please i want you to assist me financially in obtaining these needed legal documents from our Government Avenue here in my country because the security company director and the International remittance manager is waiting for me to comes up with these legal documents to enable their security company proceed with the transfer of the fund into your bank account.

The only money left with me is $275 u.s dollars after paying for my hotel bills and feeding expenses here in the hotel.

You can contact the lawyer and discuss with him the issue of obtaining these needed documents. This is his office contacts details below :

NAME : Attorney Douglas Williams,
ADDRESS : No. 251 Airport Road, Rue de Justice, Abidjan.
TEL : +228 6009 9452
EMAIL CONTACT : ( attorney.d.williams@gmail.com ).

Contact the lawyer and discuss the issue of the documents with him because he said that as soon as i comes up with this sum of 3,500 u.s dollars. He will proceed immediately to obtain those documents. Please contact the lawyer once you receive this my message and gets back to inform me.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Yours sincere.
Amed Suleman.

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.92]Authentication-Results: mta1207.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO COL004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.92) by mta1207.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:35:22 +0000Received: from COL130-W54 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751); Tue, 23 Jun 2015 04:35:21 -0700X-TMN: [f8ZpM0Q2OrHKk1z4IO6vLBdYEDZ4uVJG]X-Originating-Email: [suleman1amed@hotmail.com]Message-ID: <COL130-W54043BAAC6A0E017E284979EA00@phx.gbl>Return-Path: suleman1amed@hotmail.comContent-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_0a46de57-0496-48ba-b3b3-6db5909ec3df_"From: amed suleman <suleman1amed@hotmail.com>

Attorney Douglas Williams, Cabinet D'avocate,N:251 Avenue:Ajayi
Yahaya Lome-Togo West Africa.

19902.LOME 07 TOGO
DOUGLAS WILLIAMS ADDRESS NO.251 Airport Road, Rue De
Justice, Togo.

ATTENTION.MR.CLIPPED.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MESSAGE WE RECEIVED HERE IN OUR LAW FIRM CHAMBER
THIS MORNING CONCERNING THE MANSION NEEDED DOCUMENTS WHICH THE
SECURITY COMPANY NEED TO RELEASE YOUR FUND AND TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT.

THESE MANSION DOCUMENTS WILL SIGN FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN OUR
COUNTRY, MINISTRY OF JUSTICE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND SIGN ON YOUR
BEHALF AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND.

THE REQUIRED THREE DOCUMENTATIONS IS TO CERTIFY THAT THE SAID FUNDS IS
NOT A MONEY LAUNDERING DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER.

YOUR PARTNER AMED SULEMAN, IS ALREADY FORWARDED YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
INFORMATION'S HERE IN OUR CHAMBER SINCE YESTERDAY.

IMMEDIATE YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE SEND THE MONEY WHICH $3,500
DOLLARS THROUGH MONEY GRAM FOR THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS TO TRANSFER YOUR
FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY:

RECEIVER NAME:________ NNADOGU EUGENE CHIBOZOR
TEXT QUESTION:______________ HONEST
ANSWER:_________________TRUST
COUNTRY NAME:__________LOME TOGO

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE
MONEY MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP.

IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE MONEY THESE NEEDED DOCUMENTS WILL OBTAINING
FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AND MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND SUBMITTED TO
THE SECURITY COMPANY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WE EXPECT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND ALSO
CALL TO SPEAK WITH OUR CHIEF ATTORNEY DOUGLAS WILLIAMS.

DIRECT TELE
00228 6009 9452

Our Moto: PURITY, GENUINTY, HONESTY & GOD FEARING
I am at your service and demand that you reply immediately.
My warmth Regards to you.
ATTORNEY DOUGLAS WILLIAMS ESQ.
Tel:00228 6009 9452.
(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.213.182]Authentication-Results: mta1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ig0-f182.google.com) (209.85.213.182) by mta1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:17:51 +0000Received: by mail-ig0-f182.google.com with SMTP id lr2so72181035igb.0 for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 24 Jun 2015 03:17:51 -0700 (PDT)DKIM-Signature: CLIPPEDDate: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:10:36 +0000Message-ID: <CA+vSwozGg40+K7n+vOxWUz84xg5bnjLVR2BaxAjU-5D=UsCLoQ@mail.gmail.com>Subject: ATTENTION.MR.CLIPPED.From: Attorney DouglasWilliams <attorney.d.williams@gmail.com>

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Attorney Douglas Williams, Cabinet D'avocate,N:251 Avenue:Ajayi
Yahaya Lome-Togo West Africa.

19902.LOME 07 TOGO
DOUGLAS WILLIAMS ADDRESS NO.251 Airport Road, Rue De
Justice, Togo.

ATTENTION.MR.CLIPPED.

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND THE CONTAIN IS WELL UNDERSTOOD .IN
RESPONSE TO YOUR MESSAGE WE RECEIVED THIS MORNING ,KNOW THAT PAYMENT
BY BANK ACCOUNT CAN DELAY US IN THIS PROCESS AND CAN TAKE TILL ONE
WEEK TO 10 DAYS BEFORE REACH OUR BANK ACCOUNT HERE IN TOGO REPUBLIC ,
IS WHY WE ASK FOR WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN
FINALIZE THIS PROCESS IN TIME WITHOUT DELAY ,
SO TRY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY AND SEND THE US THE PAYMENT SLIP .

THIS IS BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS TO USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT :

* ACCOUNT NUMBER :40010670011 .
* IBAN :TG53 TG13 8010 0104 0010 6700 1191 .
* SWIFT :AT TG TG TGXXX .
* CODE BANQUE :01385 .
* ACCOUNT OWNER : ZATO GNIM .
* BANK'S NAME :BANK ATLANTIQUE TOGO .

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE BANK TRANSFER,MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP.

WE EXPECT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY .

DIRECT TELE.

00228 6009 9452

(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.223.196]Authentication-Results: mta1213.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ie0-f196.google.com) (209.85.223.196) by mta1213.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:04:45 +0000Received: by iebtr6 with SMTP id tr6so4166060ieb.2 for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 25 Jun 2015 01:04:45 -0700 (PDT)DKIM-Signature: CLIPPEDDate: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:04:45 +0200Message-ID: <CA+vSwoy2SsFAk7=P71_nZ4qpEy75g_sVdB50Txn9HDfTdCCk0A@mail.gmail.com>Subject: Re: ATTENTION.MR.CLIPPED./ BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS .From: Attorney DouglasWilliams <attorney.d.williams@gmail.com>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22892884020
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22860099452
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +22820205757
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Another Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ATTORNEY DOUGLAS
WILLIAMS, CABINET D'AVOCATE,N:251 AVENUE:AJAYI
YAHAYA LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA.
19902.LOME 07 TOGO

ATTENTION.MR.CLIPPED.

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR.
WETHEREFORE JUST DETECT THE ERROR IN THE INFORMATION WE SENT YOU.
THESE WERE THE XXX (SWIFT: AT TG TG TGXXX), WHICH NORMALLY WAS:
(SWIFT: AT TG TG TG).
WE THEN REFER TO THIS FACT TWO BANKS ACCOUNTS INFORMATIONS FOR YOUR CHOICE.

--------------------------------------------------------------
1st /== THIS IS ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT AS YOU REQUESTED:

- SWIFT: DBLNTGTG .

- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 113004700019 .

- BANK CODE: TG016.

- ACCOUNT OWNER: AGBEGNINOU MESSAN .

- BANK'S NAME: DIAMOND BANK TOGO.

2sd=== HERE'S CORRECTED INFORMATION FOR PROPER .

- SWIFT: ATTGTGTG .

- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40010670011.

- BANK CODE: 01385.

- ACCOUNT OWNER: ZATO GNIM.

- BANK'S NAME: BANK ATLANTIC TOGO.

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE BANK TRANSFER,MAKE SURE
YOU SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP.

WE EXPECT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY YOU
SEND THE MONEY .

Our Moto: PURITY, GENUINTY,
HONESTY & GOD FEARING

(Principal
Attorney).

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.213.178]Authentication-Results: mta1451.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ig0-f178.google.com) (209.85.213.178) by mta1451.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 27 Jun 2015 23:49:23 +0000Received: by igcsj18 with SMTP id sj18so55898873igc.1 for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:49:23 -0700 (PDT)DKIM-Signature:CLIPPEDMIME-Version: 1.0X-Received: by 10.43.89.133 with SMTP id be5mr11144177icc.2.1435448962944; Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:49:22 -0700 (PDT)Received: by 10.36.55.7 with HTTP; Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:49:22 -0700 (PDT)In-Reply-To: <1435441533.85124.YahooMailBasic@web161606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>References: <CA+vSwoxH2QMoTkG8w9vUQE5YEobZ1xmT59yHC-RHXqp92xh_sg@mail.gmail.com> <1435441533.85124.YahooMailBasic@web161606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 01:49:22 +0200Message-ID: <CA+vSwoyj_fo8ma5i2p2vkrmc8SxWbEs6eS8kL3vRFTACKJK4yg@mail.gmail.com>Subject: Re: ATTENTION.CLIPPED./ BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS .From: Attorney DouglasWilliams <attorney.d.williams@gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Another account used by the Scammer:
ATTENTION.MR.CLIPPED.

USE THIS NEW BANK ACCOUNT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT :

- BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BENIN .
- BANK ADDRESS: Rue du Gouverneur Bayol – 08 BP 0682 Cotonou.
- SWIFT CODE: ATBJBJBJXXX .
- IBAN: BJ66 BJ11 5030 0103 4824 3400 0622 .
- ACCOUNT NAME: KPETCHI FINANCIAL GROUP .

WE EXPECT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY.

DIRECT TELE
00228 6009 9452

(Principal Attorney)

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.223.194]Authentication-Results: mta1311.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ie0-f194.google.com) (209.85.223.194) by mta1311.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:30:57 +0000Received: by mail-ie0-f194.google.com with SMTP id j16so2405145iet.1 for <s_busch2011@yahoo.com>; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:30:57 -0700 (PDT)DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:CLIPPED
>References: <CA+vSwow6wi7AemskTrZpyKF7MQk5gOOhUKxLFXrQPh27wQjhsw@mail.gmail.com> <1436399681.23881.YahooMailBasic@web161606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CA+vSwoxWmL6bb-HPGWC57A_Ck7T8f7f6NrHAPVZPhoY2kDHYyQ@mail.gmail.com>Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:30:57 +0200Message-ID: <CA+vSwoz2-ZDTG12G4QnsUpX0kOLVbtqoPkS2KQSHbbGr9g5EEA@mail.gmail.com>Subject: Re: PLEASE TRY YOUR BETTER TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS MORNING BEFORE TO GO TO WORK.From: Attorney DouglasWilliams < attorney.d.williams@gmail.com >
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:56 pm

My Dear CLIPPED,

Good day,How are you doing today with your health and your family that is the most important thing to me first? hope all is well with. I'm happy to informed you about my success in getting my inherited consignment funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner Mr.Matthew Rodrigo,

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. I told my new partner Mr.Matthew Rodrigo, about you and after explaining things to him we have decided to compensate you for your kind efforts.

Now contact my partner's solicitor in Lome Togo, his name is ( Barr : Morice Lomoh ) ask him to send you the draft cheque of ( USD $70.000.00 ) which we kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in ensuring that my inheritance was release to me for investment.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with my partner's solicitor ( Barr : Morice Lomoh ) and instruct him on how your draft cheque can be given to you since i have succeeded with my goal.

Please do let me and my partner Mr.Matthew Rodrigo, know immediately you receive it, and thank you for your kindness.I am very sorry that i miss you.

I have started the investment projects with my new partner Mr.Matthew Rodrigo, is a very good Man to me, We are working hand to hand. finally, remember that my partner had forwarded instruction to his solicitor Barrister on your behalf to receive the draft cheque. so feel free to get in touch with ( Barr : Morice Lomoh ) he will send the draft cheque to you without any delay.

HERE IS HIS CONTACT ADDRESS BELOW:

E-mail: barritermoricechamber@gmail.com
Name: Barriter Morice Lomoh (esq)

Please be very fast and get in touched with the Barrister and make arrangement with him on how you will receive the draft cheque OK. I wait very urgent to hear from you Immediately you receive the draft cheque from the Barrister.

Thank you so much for your past effort.

With regards.
Yours Amed Suleman.

HEADER:
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.86]Authentication-Results: mta1501.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO COL004-OMC2S12.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.86) by mta1501.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:53:10 +0000Received: from COL130-W21 ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:51:57 -0700X-TMN: [Y+O0KF3iuW1od3eXHoN2IHszEVVzahXM]X-Originating-Email: [suleman1amed@hotmail.com]Message-ID: <COL130-W21EE46513E4AC3EBAA07879E9B0@phx.gbl>Return-Path: suleman1amed@hotmail.comContent-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_f0d8e058-8dfc-4186-8ff7-856a9febb05c_"From: amed suleman <suleman1amed@hotmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.