Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ifsa@kimo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ifsa@kimo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 pm

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FINAL NOTICE ABOUT YOUR SHIPMENT FROM DHL EXPRESS

Dear Customer,
Does it mean that you did not receive our last email communication regarding the provision of the acrued daily keeping charges or do you you want us to return your shipment to the Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection for confiscation? The reason of making this inquiry from you is because we don't want to retain your shipment/parcel in our vault anymore to avoid your shipment accumulating further daily keeping fee.
Get back to us immediately in respect to the contents of this inquiry email as failure to do so, will warrant us to hand over your shipment to Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection without further hesitation.
Mr. John Sorensen.
Chief Inspection Officer,
DHL Worldwide Express
(JFK IAT) Terminal 4,
Jamaica, New York, NY 11430.
Tel: 19402387295
Fax: 19732012065.

Phones:
+19402387295
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc

+19732012065
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Whippany, NJ
Original network provider* Peerless Network Of New Jersey, Llc - Nj
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

diane_webb01@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:24 pm

I expect your quick reply to this email.
Shinichiro Muta <diane_webb01@yahoo.co.jp> Today at 20:58
Reply-To: <shmuta1945@yahoo.com>
Message body
Hello,

How are you today including your family and business? With the hope that you are doing fine, I am contacting you concerning my business project for an investment establishment in your country or other country of your choice with stable economy.

I am in a desire of any investments establishment that will guarantee a safe and secured profitable returns in terms of all general business venture, e.g. energy renewals, transportation, real estates, hotel resorts, mining etc. Or any other business or investment interest of your choice that you believe will be encouraging enough for us to establish in your home town and I will be very ready to cooperate and partner with you.

Contact me to enable me give you more details about the investment establishment plans and how much is the total amount that I am intending to invest in your country or in any other country and you will become the sole manager due to my health condition.

I wait to read from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Shinichiro Muta
Japanese Deputy Chief of Defence.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

shmg1945@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:42 pm

NOTICE OF YOUR RECOVERED INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE!! SECOND TIME OF THIS EMAIL NOTICE TO YOU.
shmg1945@tim.it Today at 1:33
Reply-To: ifsa@kimo.com
Message body
This Is For Your urgent Attention!

NOTICE OF YOUR RECOVERED INHERITANCE FUND RELEASE .

I am writing to inform you that I just returned back from the IMF and World Bank executive meeting that was held here in London and several issues was raised and deliberated including impending recovered funds. Based on the outcome of the meeting in which your matter was raised and a resolution passed, you are to quickly forward your complete data to us along with your bank account details for validation because our management has passed instruction to TSB Bank ,UK to carry out the release of your recovered inheritance sum of USD10,500,000.00 to you and endeavour to include any government issued identification document you have and your complete data such are your full names, address and your direct telephone numbers included your cell phone.

It is important you forward the outlined information to us immediately because remittance advice/instruction has already been transmitted to the bank for immediate processing of your fund release via electronic fund transfer.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Nancy Wagner
Chief Administrative Officer
Independent Evaluation Office.
Wayne

Re: ifsa@kimo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: Private And Confidential Investment Proposition To You. I Assumed That You Did Not Get My First Letter?
JMNAW DESK <shmg1945@tim.it> Today at 18:00
Message body
Good-Day,

How are you today including your family and business/work? I hope that you are doing fine, I am contacting you concerning my desire to go into an investment establishment with you in your country or any other country of your choice with stable economy.

I am in a desire of any investments establishment that will guarantee a safe and secured profitable returns in terms of all general business ventures, e.g. energy renewals, transportation, real estates, hotel resorts, mining etc. Or any other business or investment interest of your choice that you believe will be encouraging enough for us to establish in your home town and I will be very ready to cooperate and partner with you.

Contact me to enable me give you more details about the investment establishment plans and how much is the total amount that I am intending to invest in your country or in any other country and you will become the sole manager due to my health condition.

I wait to read from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Shinichiro Muta.
Email: shmuta1945@gmail.com
Wayne

cjeffersonhmrc@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:46 am

HM TREASURY
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
ROOM 1C/23, 100 PARLIAMENT STREET,
LONDON SW1A 2BQ, UK.
DATE: 21/11/2018

APPLICATION REFERENCE: TSB/JP-IL/1200/VLD/M18.
TRANSIT BANK: TSB BANK

THIS IS FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION!

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT THE APPRAISAL REPORT FROM TSB BANK SHOWS THAT YOUR TRANSACTION IS AMONG THE UNCLAIMED FUND IN THEIR CUSTODY AND THE REPORT FURTHER INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST OF RECEIVING THE FUND FROM THEM BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T MADE ANY SERIOUS EFFORTS TOWARDS THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU.

WITH THIS REPORT, IT SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE DELIBERATELY ABANDONED YOUR COMPENSATION FUND WITH THE BANK AND THE MONETARY POLICY OF THE UNITED KINGDOM STIPULATES FOR SUCH FUND TO BE RELEASED TO THE UK GOVERNMENT FOR CONFISCATION. BUT BEFORE WE MOVE TO GIVE APPROVAL TO TSB BANK TO RELEASE THE FUND TO BANK OF ENGLAND FOR CONFISCATION, WE WILL LIKE TO INQUIRE FROM YOU TO FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE WILLFULLY FORFEITED YOUR FUND BECAUSE WE CANNOT CARRYOUT THE IMPOUNDMENT PROCESS WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE FUND BENEFICIARY HENCE THIS MESSAGE.

WE NEED SWIFT RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL NOTIFICATION

MR. JEFFERSON COLE.
DIRECTOR GENERAL
FINANCIAL SERVICES DEPT.

Header:
Return-Path: <shmg1945@tim.it>
Received: from profesionalsend by srv.profesionalsend.com with local (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from <shmg1945@tim.it>) id 1gPYi6-0006WW-92 for ;
Subject: RE: WE NEED SWIFT RESPONSE TO THIS INQUIRY EMAIL NOTIFICATION. 21/11/2018
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018
Reply-To: cjeffersonhmrc@europe.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.