Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aldiswilliam@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aldiswilliam@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:57 am

Zorpia:

Hello
My name is Aldis
I saw your profile and it is a nice one,
i want like us to be friends
reply me (aldiswilliam @ outlook .com)so
that i will give you my pic and
tell you more of my self
Aldis

aldis - aldiswillians
25, Hong Kong

aldis.jpg
aldis.jpg (33.09 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aldiswilliam@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:57 am

Same character on other dating sites:

Hello
My name is miss Aldis, i am looking for a new friend i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i
will also like to know you the
more, and i want you to send a mail to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email

address (aldiswilliam@outlook.com)

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
your mail to my email address (aldiswilliam@outlook.com) Remember that distance, color or age
does not matter but love matters allot in life Please reply me with my email

Aldis
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:01 am

ADDITIONS:
Dearest Sweet heart
How are you today, Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics but I believe that distance, color or age
does not matter but love matters allot in life , I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other before now but knowing person or someone starts only but one day.
My name is miss Aldis William 23yrs old single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa.
My late father William Davies was the managing director of Highbeam business and Associates (Ltd) Liberia Chapter when he was alive, We are two girls me and my Sister, but my Sister die in accident with my Mother,
It is;only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now in Mission Camp Care center, I deem it necessary to tell you about my family and the reason i live in Mission camp center here in Senegal
Listing very well,
My father died after hospitalized for two weeks after the rebels attacked our house one early morning due to some political war in my country,I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in Economics, After the death of my mother and my Sister i pursued my father to marry another wife which he did,before my fathers death he told me all about his personal belongings and were he keep all his documents,after the sudden death of my father,i went to search for all my fathers belonging since i am the first child of the family,i could not find any,

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and started selling my fathers properties, and when i try to stop them the told me that i do not have any right because i am a woman,because they have bribe top government officials because the were the people buying my fathers properties,when they find out that i was ready to fight with them legally they plan to kill me,when i had about it i wanted to travel to Europe but i found out that the have taking my passport and all my traveling documents so that i can not travel again for them to kill me, so i manage to escape to Senegal west Africa where i am now in one Mission Camp Care center were i am staying now,under united nation.Here in Senegal. west Africa
The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main Mission office here in Mission Camp center we are four girls but only me have the good knowledge of computer due to we have that at home earlier, please i am sorry that i don't have my own phone number but want to hear your voice
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war my uncle and my step mother are my greatest enemy as they plan to kill me because i am an orphan, the only person i have now is Reverend Henry Johnson, who is the pastor of the (Christ The savior Int Church) here in the Mission Camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Tel number is (00221771861364 OR +221-771861364 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. Here is the address of the Mission Camp center, where i stay( H.L.M 6- VILLA N° 4445 DAKAR SENEGAL)
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this situation now took place.

Listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate which i will send to you later,Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,The amount in question is $7.3M (Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it.Dear you can think why can't the Reverend Henry Johnson transfer this money to his own account, now Listen Reverend is not a foreign partner to me as the bank ask me to look for a foreign partner he is only helping me to used his computer, after my explanation to him he said as a man of God he is committed much to the work of God.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

Attached in here is my picture's mean while i am expecting to have yours too, I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking
Note, that for the fact that people around me disappointed me before. killed my father that is why i have trust on people far from me. the people i didn't know. because the can not hot me.
My favorite language is English language but I live in french speak Country Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Truly love,
Aldis

HEADER:
Received: from DUB130-W26 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 7 Jun 2015 23:50:32 -0700
X-TMN: [xAxrBkW6/ab13lCIf8+9l4XMTyXx7aCb]
X-Originating-Email: [aldiswilliam@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W26AF1C9D85BCC65DE25133D4BF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: aldiswilliam@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_0713d69c-c549-45c7-a260-c47f370abb80_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Only In Mind'
I am glad to tell you that I appreciate your company and all you told me,I will also like to see you face to face" Just know that am looking for a way to come out
of here and start-up my education that is while am not hiding any thing for you, Only contact this Bank and get this money so that i will leave here, because i am suffering allot here,I'm surviving here only because of the help we get from the UNICEF and some little help the Rev is given to me
you can call me today by 1,O'clock Senegal time with the Reverend phone number I gave to you I will be waiting for your call I will be very happy to hear your voice.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this information
I will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev with (00221771861364) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend around 1pm my time I will be there waiting your call or ask him the best time to call me.

Here is the bank contact and the deposit information,i want you write the bank and ask them the method to transfer this money to you on my behalf.I have told the bank about you and my plan to relocate this money to your country for investment.i want you to contact bank immediately you receive this message so that the bank will release this money to you.

i will come to your country immediately bank transfer this money to you,when bank transfer the money you send to me a enough money which will covers my traveling expense.

The contact information of the Bank are as follows,

Co-operative Bank London United Kingdom , Mr. Dennis Holt the Executive Director of finance/Foreign transfer officer

Email (customerservice@co-operativebanks.co.uk)

Telephone numbers +447926420963 +447045710434 or +447091823038

The Name Of The Transfer officer is Mr.Dennis Holt,

My Father's Account Number is 30882007899.

My Father's Name is Late William Davies

Next of kin. Aldis William

Amount,$7.3 Seven Million

My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As I told you before, my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you
contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever! In
love

HEADER:
Received: from DUB130-W34 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 04:38:16 -0700
X-TMN: [BCr2hysSXpo9JZTHYtf8z6wG16rzsEMO]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W34EEB1DD3F4379EE31F3C7D4BB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_71198d73-8247-4a88-874e-07bcbd7021b2_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Sweetheart,How are you today? i hope fine, nice to hear from you as well as the reply from the bank. I want to be sure of the documents needed by the Bank before getting back to you.
However,Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.May you be blessed and happy in life.
Listen,Please remember i keep matter secret.
So,I advise you to please keep this matter very secret on your side because I am afraid of people's discouragement to you and also loosing this money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that is why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.

Regarding the requests the bank needs from us, am just coming back from D.H.L office now with the help of Rev Johnson I have send the bank the one (1) documents my late father's DEATH CERTIFICATE which i told you earlier that i have
Now about the other two (2) requirement the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, I informed the Reverend about it
And he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Mission Care central here and he is also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association) who will help us in preparing the documents for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the Bank transfer
my (Late) father's money into your account there in your country. His
contact information are as follows,

Bar(Dr) Kelvinson Sack.

E mail address: ( KelvinsonSacklawfirm@caramail.fr)

Phone Number: (00221 765027637)

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he
agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and Join you there for my batter life please this is the Rev phone number once again (00221771861364) Tell him you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.
Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart
Yours

HEADER:
Received: from DUB130-W83 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 13 Jun 2015 18:30:31 -0700
X-TMN: [5GggmTd64DFuZOZStmuTjvDRORqGmApt]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W83725C9220DE61BF9F72FFD4B90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_48d504cf-14f5-4307-b16d-134d35245c10_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771861364
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447926420963
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447045710434
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447091823038
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Affiniti Integrated Solutions Ltd

+221765027637
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
Bank CBAO:
Address PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P 129 DAKAR SENEGAL.
Beneficiary Name: Ndeye Khady tall ep Cisse
Account number:_ 035167234601
Branch Code :_ 01283
Swift Code: CBAOSNDA
BANK CODE:_SN012
CLE/RIB :_46
IBAN:_SN0120128335167234601 46

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:13 pm

i went to office of Mr.Francisco Benante a lawyer.i told him about you and i told him the papers the bank need before they will transfer this money to you.he told me to give you his contact information to contact him for further discussion.

here is the lawyer contact please contact him now, so that he will get this papers for us.i want you to help me for things are difficult for me in this place so that i will come over there to meet you.

FRANCISCO LAW FIRM SENEGAL
447 Hlm 6 Grand Dakar.Dakar Senegal
Phone.+221 776658 968
franciscolawfirmdk@gmail.com
franciscobenantelawdk@yahoo.fr
Mr.Francisco Benante LLB ESQ

HEADER:
Received: from DUB130-W85 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:01:52 -0700
X-TMN: [2OGrhMyT2GshKHVeFaQYfsK76yrm62V7+GaaFTEUQ1o=]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W85C6A8613FB1605F255828D4A00@phx.gbl>
boundary="_676d488e-872a-4eb4-8025-153ed48e5d06_"

Phone.
+221776658968
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:34 pm

Hello Dear
How are you and work? I hope my email finds you well. Really, it's been some long time since we last communicated but i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my life so that one day,I will be able to meet with you because you have shown me care and concern during when i was in need of your assistance.
Although i was unable to realize the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the mighty God that all is well now.I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr.Paul Peterson from UK, he is a kind-heated man who is now my co-investor and Husband.
I wish to let you know that i am in London with my husband and i send to you draft cheque of $200,000.00 to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed a pastor in charge of Mission Baptist Church in the Refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque, contact him with his address below.I feel this is the only way I could say thank you
Stay Bless
Yours
Aldis

Pastor John
Address.897 rue felix
Dakar Senegal
pastorjohndaka@gmail.com
Phone +221 772700421

HEADER:
Received: from DUB004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com (dub004-omc3s33.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.42])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id dd10si19442269wib.30.2015.07.21.07.35.37
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 07:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of aldiswilliam@outlook.com designates 157.55.2.42 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.42;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of aldiswilliam@outlook.com designates 157.55.2.42 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=aldiswilliam@outlook.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from DUB130-W33 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 07:34:51 -0700
X-TMN: [30PIa6pEZMVOlIVRdPU+AtYfjJAShlKh]
Message-ID: <DUB130-W33BFF6C42176F1BF31812CD4840@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d809e61b-a5e0-4989-9551-d69e1da4db2e_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772700421
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aldiswilliam@outlook.com senegal.uba.visacard@africamail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Hello dear,
Thanks for your efforts towards me,Hope all is well with you and your family?please am sorry for not writing you for a long time,I want you to celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Bangladesh who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of (Two Hundred Thousand American Dollars $200,000.00 )You will use it and start a business of your choice and take care of your family well. I will never forget you in my life because you showed me the road.

Well i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment center of U B A BANK Plc.The card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address................................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation.............................
Your phone number..........................

Contact Person: Mr.Stevens Wright
Director: U BA BANK Plc Visa Card payment department

Email:..... senegal.uba.visacard@africamail.com

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.