Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unoffic0011311@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unoffic0011311@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Reply-To: <mrsrosemaryanyanwuo00@hotmail.com>
From: "Mrs. Rosemary Anyanwu" <unoffic0011311@hotmail.com>

RE: GOOD NEWS FROM ZENITH BANK PLC

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
PLOT 127 OZUBA MBADIWE STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTENTION,

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND (IMF) HAVE BEING INSTRUCTED US THE ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC TO ACCEPT ONLY $45 USD FROM YOU AND RELEASED YOUR FUND THROUGH ANY METHOD OF PAYMENT YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND VALUED FOR $4.5 MILLION UNITED STATED DOLLARS.

YOU ARE THEREFORE TO PAY $45 US DOLLARS ONLY SO THAT YOUR $4.5 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU . DO RESPOND IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW YOU WILL SEND THE $45 US DOLLARS. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NO OTHER MONEY WILL BE REQUESTED FROM YOU
IN ANY WAY AGAIN.

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPOND ON THE EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL TO CONFIRM OK.

THANKS YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS. ROSEMARY ANYANWU.
PHONE: +2348183836570
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mikegodson@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Subject: RE: GOOD NEWS FROM ZENITH BANK PLC

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTENTION,

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND (IMF) HAVE BEING INSTRUCTED US THE ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC TO ACCEPT ONLY $45 USD FROM YOU AND RELEASED YOUR FUND THROUGH ANY METHOD OF PAYMENT YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND VALUED FOR $4.5 MILLION UNITED STATED DOLLARS.

YOU ARE THEREFORE TO PAY $45 US DOLLARS ONLY SO THAT YOUR $4.5 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU . DO RESPOND IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW YOU WILL SEND THE $45 US DOLLARS. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NO OTHER MONEY WILL BE REQUESTED FROM YOU
IN ANY WAY AGAIN.

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPOND ON THE EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL TO CONFIRM OK.

THANKS YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS. ROSEMARY ANYANWU.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

info.cbn.payment68@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Sender: info.cbn.payment68@gmail.com
Received: by 10.76.93.101 with HTTP; Wed, 20 May 2015 06:23:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:23:55 +0100
X-Google-Sender-Auth: lHQkaVkHvz-NeP3XJbYuI7swWbc
Message-ID: <CAFhJ6OuCimqxmLY4=mB-S1feQ4fJGmS_HABp-tE+XB5AuP0HLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: GOOD NEWS FROM ZENITH BANK PLC
From: Mrs Rosemary Anyanwu <mrsrosemaryanyanwuo00@gmail.com>

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTENTION,

IN ANY WAY AGAIN.

THANKS YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS. ROSEMARY ANYANWU.
Wayne

concejodeliberante@montecristo.gov.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:14 am

Reply-To: <federalministry.r.n@gmail.com>
From: "OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA"<concejodeliberante@montecristo.gov.ar>
Subject: PreviouYOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED

Federal Republic Of NigeriaPresident of Nigeria -General.Muhammadu.Buhari

Final released of your compensation payment
Attention.
This is to let you know that I am the new president federal republic of Nigeria am fully on sit 5 th June 2015 my name is president General Muhammadu Buhari I am to compensated all the people that has over due payment with Nigeria government $1,000,000.00 each as part payment after my three months in the office I will make sure you receive all your payment and it has been program by ATM MASTER CARD that you will be withdrawing 2000 dally till you get the entire money programmed.
You are not ask to pay any fee in advance but you will send only $100 for delivery of your card to your address kindly urgent send the fee with the below information through western union money transfer or money gram.
Name: Okamni Oguike
Test question: What for?
Answer: Delivery
Amount: $100
Waiting for the payment details so that we will deliver your ATM CARD to your address without any more delay
Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible .

NOTE:REPLY ON MY DIRECT EMAIL FOR URGENT ATTENTION AND CALL ME ON PHONE(General.Muhammadu.Buhari@presidency.com)
Image result for general muhammadu buhari
ONE LOVE
President of Nigeria - General.Muhammadu.Buhari
Direct Phone Number +2348183836570
Wayne

rosemaryanyanwuo000@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Sender: federalministry.r.n@gmail.com
Received: by 10.28.53.201 with HTTP; Mon, 22 Jun 2015 03:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:43:11 +0100
X-Google-Sender-Auth: mroOmRAAwtTD3FI4me1Xuap3lj0
Message-ID: <CAP_kcrn_zWkP2X83PJ6JsWd5p=3sVTtS-9j_74qNWJhQ30r=xg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM ZENITH BANK PLC
From: "Mrs. Rosemary Anyanwu" <rosemaryanyanwuo000@gmail.com>

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTENTION,

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THE NEW DEVELOPMENT WITH THE MEETING WE HAVE WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, GENERAL.MUHAMMADU.BUHARI, AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND (IMF) THREE DAYS AGO. THEY HAVE INSTRUCTED US THE ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC TO ACCEPT ONLY $95 USD FROM YOU AND RELEASED YOUR FUND THROUGH ANY METHOD OF PAYMENT YOU CHOOSE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND VALUED FOR $10.5 MILLION UNITED STATED DOLLARS.

YOU ARE THEREFORE TO PAY $95 US DOLLARS ONLY SO THAT YOUR $10.5 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU. DO RESPOND IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW YOU WILL SEND THE $95 US DOLLARS.

THANKS YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS. ROSEMARY ANYANWU.
Wayne

info@mehr-kian.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:09 pm

ATTN:,.......URGENT IMPORTANT MESSAGE.....READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP
Paul Sule <info@mehr-kian.com> Today at 4:37 AM
FROM ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
FUND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
PLOT 1261, ADEOLA HOPEWELL STREET
P.O. BOX 70381, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS- NIGERIA.
Our Ref: DBN/OHG/OXD1/2015
Your Ref:.........................
TELEX: ZENITH BANK.
PAYMENT FILE: ABN/BEN/09
Tel/Fax : +234-8183836570

Re: Your $10.5Million USD ATM Master Card Payment.

Greeting to you.

I am Mr. Paul Sule, The Accountant General Of Zenith Bank Nigeria. I am contacting you base on your abandon ATM Master Card found in my office. During my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million with Card number; 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully beneficiary of the payment.
I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left his office two months ago withheld your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card. Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick it up here in my office

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number. Can you come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office ? or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company but note that you will take care of the courier charges, the cost of shipping the card to you with your PIN number and other back up documents will cost you only $285 both Insurance and Registration, in this case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address.

Furthermore, I write to know if you are aware that people are coming to ask for your fund? A man called Mr. James Williams have been disturbing me to release your fund to him and i do not know who sent him, could it be you? Am wondering why he knows that your fund is under my care and i also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. James Williams to contact my office and ask for the release of your fund to him, also that you die of cancer of the lungs 6 months ago and before you die you instructed him to receive your fund as your next of kin and business partner.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Do not hesitate to call me on +234-8183836570 as soon as you have received this mail.

Note: My office will not be held responsible if you fail to receive your ATM MASTER CARD at this time as a result of your delay in responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me on: +234-8183836570 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us facilitates your payment. Now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to unknown person.

This message is coming to you from Zenith Bank Of Nigeria and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Looking forwards to hearing from you accordingly.
Yours Faithfully,

MR. PAUL SULE
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF ZENITH NIG PLC.
DIRECT PHONE: +2348183836570
Wayne

zenithbankfundreleasedep1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:55 pm

KINDLY TREAT AS A MATTER OF URGENT
People
MR. PAUL SULE, ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF ZENITH NIG PLC. <zenithbankfundreleasedep1@gmail.com> Dec 21 at 9:34
Return-Path: <federalministry.r.nig@gmail.com>
PM
FROM ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
FUND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
LAGOS- NIGERIA.
Our Ref: DBN/OHG/OXD1/2015

Greeting to you.

I am Mr. Paul Sule, The Accountant General Of Zenith Bank Nigeria. I am contacting you base on your abandon ATM Master Card found in my office. During my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million with Card number; 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully beneficiary of the payment.

I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left his office two months ago withheld your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card. Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick it up here in my office

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number. Can you come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office ? or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company but note that you will take care of the courier charges, the cost of shipping the card to you with your PIN number and other back up documents will cost you only $85 both Insurance and Registration, in this case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address.

Furthermore, I write to know if you are aware that people are coming to ask for your fund? A man called Mr. James Williams have been disturbing me to release your fund to him and i do not know who sent him, could it be you? Am wondering why he knows that your fund is under my care and i also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. James Williams to contact my office and ask for the release of your fund to him, also that you die of cancer of the lungs 6 months ago and before you die you instructed him to receive your fund as your next of kin and business partner.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Do not hesitate to call me on +234-8183836570 as soon as you have received this mail.

Note: My office will not be held responsible if you fail to receive your ATM MASTER CARD at this time as a result of your delay in responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me on: +234-8183836570 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us facilitates your payment. Now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to unknown person.

This message is coming to you from Zenith Bank Of Nigeria and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Looking forwards to hearing from you accordingly.
Yours Faithfully,

MR. PAUL SULE
Wayne

zenithbankfundreleasedep1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:35 pm

KINDLY TREAT AS A MATTER OF URGENT
People
MR. PAUL SULE, ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF ZENITH NIG PLC. <zenithbankfundreleasedep1@gmail.com> Mar 19 at 11:32 PM
To
BCC
Message body
FROM OFFICE OF MR. PAUL SULE
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL ZENITH BANK NIG PLC.
LAGOS- NIGERIA.
Our Ref: DBN/OHG/OXD1/2016

Greeting to you.

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number. Can you come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office ? or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company but note that you will take care of the courier charges, the cost of shipping the card to you with your PIN number and other back up documents will cost you only $185 both Insurance and Registration, in this case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address.

Looking forward to hear from you accordingly.

Yours Faithfully,

MR. PAUL SULE
Wayne

zenithbank.atmremittdept@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Urgent Attention for your delivery
People
Paul Sule <zenithbank.atmremittdept@gmail.com> Today at 0:01
To
Message body
ATM CARD PAYMENT DIRECTOR
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.

Urgent Attention for your delivery,

This is to officially inform you that we received an instruction from Federal Reserve Bank of Nigeria (FRBN) regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD, be informed that your card is out now and ready to be delivered to your door step as soon as we hear from you. The card is a master card and you are mandated to take care of the delivery charges which will cost you only $95.

Meanwhile, you can call me for the pin code numbers. The ATM CARD value is US$5.2 Million only. You have been advised that a maximum withdrawal value of us$15000.00 is permitted daily. And and you can as well make withdrawal in any location of the ATM center in any part of the world. We have also concluded all vital arrangement concerning the delivery with our accredited courier service to be fully insured and oversee the delivery of the ATM CARD to you immediately you send the $95 without any further delay.

The delivery will be made to your address as soon as we receive a confirmation receipt of the delivery fee. Also be aware that all the documents associated with the delivery will be attached to your ATM Card package to avoid any delay or stop and search by the customs or any immigration office. Meanwhile your valid I.D card must be presented to the delivery agent before the CARD will be given to you to avoid any wrong delivery of this package or given your CARD to someone else.

Your ATM Card is ready and we are set to move on with the delivery immediately you send the delivery fee of $95 and email or call me with the payment details. Find below the information for you to send the fee via western union OR money gram through our accredited receiving agent name as stated.

Receivers Name:===: OKAMNI OGUIKE

Receivers Address:=====:9 OLANIYE STR, EGBEDA, LAGOS NIGERIA

Amount: $95

Test Question: =======:In God

Test Answer: ======:We Trust

MTCN------------------

Sender's name.........

My assurance to you is that your ATM Card must be delivered to you latest 48 hours after you have sent the $95 delivery fee for sure. And if there is any delay, you have 100% money back guarantee in case you want your money back.

Please remember to reconfirm your receiving address along with the payment details so that we can move on with the delivery immediately without wasting time.

Like I said, your ATM CARD is ready. You can call me here to confirm: +2348183836570.

Sincerely,

MR. PAUL SULE

Phone:
+2348183836570
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

zenithbank.atmremittdept@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Urgent Attention for your delivery!
People
Paul Sule <zenithbank.atmremittdept@gmail.com> Today at 20:23
To
Message body

Urgent Attention for your delivery,

This is to officially inform you that we received an instruction from Federal Reserve Bank of Nigeria (FRBN) regarding the delivery of your ATM CARD, be informed that your card is out now and ready to be delivered to your door step as soon as we hear from you. The card is a master card and you are mandated to take care of the delivery charges which will cost you only $95.

Meanwhile, you can call me for the pin code numbers. The ATM CARD value is US$5.2 Million only. You have been advised that a maximum withdrawal value of us$15000.00 is permitted daily. And and you can as well make withdrawal in any location of the ATM center in any part of the world. We have also concluded all vital arrangement concerning the delivery with our accredited courier service to be fully insured and oversee the delivery of the ATM CARD to you immediately you send the $95 without any further delay.

The delivery will be made to your address as soon as we receive a confirmation receipt of the delivery fee. Also be aware that all the documents associated with the delivery will be attached to your ATM Card package to avoid any delay or stop and search by the customs or any immigration office. Meanwhile your valid I.D card must be presented to the delivery agent before the CARD will be given to you to avoid any wrong delivery of this package or given your CARD to someone else.

Your ATM Card is ready and we are set to move on with the delivery immediately you send the delivery fee of $95 and email or call me with the payment details. Find below the information for you to send the fee via western union OR money gram through our accredited receiving agent name as stated.

Receivers Name:===: OKAMNI OGUIKE

Receivers Address:=====:9 OLANIYE STR, EGBEDA, LAGOS NIGERIA

Amount: $95

Test Question: =======:In God

Test Answer: ======:We Trust

MTCN------------------

Sender's name.........

My assurance to you is that your ATM Card must be delivered to you latest 48 hours after you have sent the $95 delivery fee for sure. And if there is any delay, you have 100% money back guarantee in case you want your money back.

Please remember to reconfirm your receiving address along with the payment details so that we can move on with the delivery immediately without wasting time.

Like I said, your ATM CARD is ready. You can call me here to confirm: +2348183836570.

Sincerely,

MR. PAUL SULE
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.