Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cobertinofrances@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

cobertinofrances@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Zorpia:

Hello To you dear i am jovan by name. i was browsing on this very site where your loving Photo caught my eyes and Attention. i want to complements on it to let you know i like your photo here. as you can see mine too here i from England, But i live here in USA. Where i am working. If you don’t mind my new friend i will like to know who you are so well who knows what the future Holds am i right? Do you have Whtassap, Kakotalk or Line wechat so we can chat from there my number Add me with this : +447746857243.HERE is my Mobile number here in USA u can call me (+12182580749) lets chat from there? i will be waiting for your reply if your interested i will introduce more about myself to you in my next massage so we can keep in Contact thanks god bless you

Hello Dearest
We will be keeping in touch via emails, chatting, and phone calls, i will always wait with impatience each new letter from you. With your letters I will always forget my past and I start to think of the future more. Am sure that we are waited the fine future? Probably I speak about it early. You see we know about each other a little not quite long via the internet. And the further acquaintance is necessary for us as Good friends. Like I told you my name isJOVANI I work in a ship am a Master Mariner. My main duties are to ensure that the ship is being maintained, administered and operated to the highest standards. I am an London by birth but am living in USA
We have taken the first step by introducing our self’s. Well, I will always tell you more about myself in each an every email I send to you with that you will get to know me more in detail. As I already wrote to you I am not yet married, so has developed, that I have not meet that worthy lady, who would be with me at line. Certainly I had dialogue with the different ladies, but in anybody from them I was not sure.
You may probably be surprised, you see to me I am 41 years and I could not find to myself the good lady, but it is valid so.I am very romantic guy, and I try to do my life a more interesting. I am a sensitive, a kind-hearted a thoughtful and easily amused. On opinion of my close friends and relatives, I am a kind, jolly, Clever and intelligent, purposeful sociable. I like to walk along the street and to breathe fresh air, especiallywhen weather is warm. As a Metter of fact I don’t want to go home it is very boring and lonely At home. Sometimes I don’t mention it, but sometimes when I come home with good Mood, I want to talk very much, to share thoughts with anybody, to have fun.But my flat is empty and I have to be in full solitude. And my good Mood disappears.
I simply sit down in an arm-chair and look at the window. And when the silence deafen me when I hear as My blood flows in my Veins, I hear movement of my eyelashes, at that moment becomes unbearably and My heart compresses. I don't know how to struggle with it. I can listen to music or read a Book. But in some moment I understandthat I just
deceive myself. In fact I want a beloved person to be near me, with whom I could spend Evenings, To meet morning, to speak about yesterday and to dream about tomorrow Day. I want to walk and to feel a lovely lady arm holds me. I don't want to do things only for myself. I want somebody to appreciate it. I hope, that my words do not tire yet you?
I am surprised that I write you all this. I have never had person with whom I could share my thoughts. But now I have found you, and I am very glad. Forgive me for my Frankness. If I said something superfluous forgive me please. I will wait for your latter

Yours New Friend
jovani

dear here is my email address cobertinofrances@yahoo.com

Screen name: francesco / francescobertin3
41, New York City, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Saudi Arabia.

Picture used:

francesco.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cobertinofrances@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 pm

On Skype:

Francesco Bertino / francesco.bertino73
London, United Kingdom

+447746857243
Information on phone number range +44 77468XXXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+12182580749
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Buhl, MN
Original network provider* Qwest Corporation
TextPlus VoIP in Buhl, MN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.