Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favorabubakar22@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favorabubakar22@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 07, 2015 3:47 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5616]

What name did the scammer use?*: ms favor abubakar
Scammer's email address if you have it.: favorabubakar22@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: cap misinari
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: no
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: favor abubakar
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: senegal
How much money did they demand?: $450 dollars
Name you were told to send the money to. : no
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: dakar city, country senegal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221-771-457-621
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: ya
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: love22.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Until now I have not done, because this is the first time I cheated. So instead of that I am confused how to evade them, but for a while sya will not reply to emails and phone calls from merkea, please help me, thank you.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Do not let anyone else fooled, because before I did not know if this is a scam. Although I've been forced to send some money to them even though there are not too big, but for me it was quite big because it was not easy to make money.
=
+221771457621
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Attachments
love22.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: favorabubakar22@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:26 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest,
is me,Favor Abubakar,. I'm 24 years old, but age does not matter in a real relationship. so I'm comfortable with your age. My hobbies are reading, traveling, listening to good riddles, also my likes are obedient, honest, sincerity, truth and my dislikes are lie, dishonest, envy and betrayal.
I'm from Damascus capital of Syria, in the Middle East. I'm 5.3 m tall. I'm fair in complexion. I'm single ( never married ) and presently I'm residing here in Dakar as a result of the shooting and bombardment that happened in my country.

My late father Mr. Malek Abubakar Rami was the former ( Managing/ Executive Director of INANA GROUP OF COMPANY ) located in Syria before the rebels attacked our house a few years ago and killed my mother and my father in cold blood On 15 July 2011. It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country; Senegal with the help of UN army where I'm living now in the missionary camp, headed by a Reverend. His name is Rev Victor Camara. I use his office computer to send you this email and I only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I've the deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father here with me which I'll send to you latter. Because when he was alive, he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 3.6 Million US dollars (three million, six hundred thousand dollars) and I've contacted the bank so that I can have the money, at least to start a new life for me, but they asked me to have a foreign partner as my representative due to my statue as a refugee.

As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, and I want to go back to my studies, because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that take my presence in this situation now took place. So I'll like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to meet you .

I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is Rev Victor Camara who is in charge of our mission here in the country because he is like a father to me . In the light of the above, I'll like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I'm giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed on you. I like honest and understanding people and a man of vision , truth and hardworking. My main language is English. It's my favorite because I speak it fluently. I'll send you the bank details in my next mail. But to strengthen the trust in the first place, I'll like you to send me your answer to your details, such as phone number your full name, your country and address, age and occupation. So that I can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile I'll like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more. The telephone number of the Reverend father is (+22178 110 72 05). If you call and tell him you want to talk with Miss Favor. He'll send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. Attached here are my photos. I'll also like to see your own photo. I'm hoping to hear from you soonest.
your love forever
Miss Favor Abubakar

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.28.195] by web160601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 May 2015 16:28:26 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/523 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1432769306.98887.YahooMailBasic@web160601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 16:28:26 -0700
Subject: AM VERY HAPPY TO READ YOUR RESPOND TODAY

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Dear CLIPPED,
Good Day and how are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Thanks be to God Almighty who gives us health in more abundantly. I thank you for your mails. Remember that I love and also trust you my dear that's why I'm giving you all this
information. My love is for you and you alone when I'll come to you after this transfer. I've informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf based on my refugee status and the laws of this country. And I've already told
the bank that you're my foreign partner.

My love, you'll have 20% of the total money after helping me in this regard and l've mapped out 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you on my behalf in continuation of my Dad's business or in any other good business of your choice for our better future.

l would like you to contact the bank in London immediately by email or phone (CLYDESDALE BANK OF LONDON PLC) and tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $3.6 million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which I'm the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank are as follows:-

CLYDESDALE BANK OF LONDON PLC GREAT BRITAIN.
PO Box 8204, 35 regent street piccadilly circus London United Kingdom,
The name of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (Mr. Ian Smith ).

E-mail; ClydesdaleBankfinance@scotlandmail.com
Tele Number...........(+447918853637)
( +447031980945.)

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late Mr. Malek Abubakar Rami
Nationality:.................................................. Syria
Next of kin:................................... Miss Favor Abubakar
Amount deposited:................................... $.3.6m.
Account number:........................... cb745008901689/QB/91/A

Please,contact the bank by email or phone now on how to transfer the $3.6 million US Dollars deposited by my late father which I'm the next of kin. My dear, I'm glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and condition. I promise to be loyal to you and I'll equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money wisely since I'm still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information. l am waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours forever in love
Miss Favor

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.122.9] by web160606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 31 May 2015 14:20:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1433107203.10435.YahooMailBasic@web160606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 14:20:03 -0700

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest Love...
I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education i want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well. i saw mail of the bank below and understand they agrees that you as my trustee now about the request the bank needs from us. l have with me here the Deposit certificate and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can
send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows

Bar (Dr) Mark Adomah Esq
Email address,
( Barristermarkadomah@gmail.com )
OR
( barrmarkadomahchamber@yahoo.com )

Office telephone number (+221-771-457-621 )

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court,

Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education,i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee. i have a nice day and always think about me.
Yours forever

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.63.158] by web160603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 04:50:47 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1433332247.46962.YahooMailBasic@web160603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 04:50:47 -0700
Subject: please contact this lawyer ask him to help us prepare a Power of Attorney..

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY:
BARRISTER MARK ADOMAH
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF ROYAL STAR CHAMBERS
MARK'S AND ASSOCIATES

Royal Star Chambers
Solicitors & Advocates
34 ave gorges,Dakar Senegal

OFFICIAL COST OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION MR.CLIPPED,
THIS LAW OFFICE IS IN RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL TODAY REGARDING THE PROCUREMENT OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH ,PERMITTING YOU TO TRANSFER THE FUND OF MISS (FAVOR ABUBAKAR) TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WELL DEAR CLIENT, WE ARE FIRM OF SOLICITORS AND NOTARIES PUBLIC SPECIALIZING IN CORPORATE FINANCE AND INVESTMENT LAW HERE IN SENEGAL. THIS LAW OFFICE PROVIDES LEGAL GUIDANCE AND ADVICE ON ALL ASPECTS OF FUND CLAIM AND GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INDUSTRIES.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I ALSO RECEIVED THE SIMILAR LETTER FROM THE YOUNG LADY YOU MENTIONED (FAVOR ABUBAKAR). IN ORDER TO PROCURE AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER THE FUND FROM A BANK IN EUROPE TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY,

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW OFFICE YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS:

FULL NAME :............................................
YOUR PHONE NUMBERS :.....................
HOME ADDRESS :...................................
DATE OF BIRTH :.....................................
SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT/INDENTIFICATION CARD NUMBER..................

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH).

CONCERNING THE PREPARATION OF SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE BELOW IS MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT

IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT , IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($200 US DOLLARS) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. ($150 US DOLLARS) IS FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID TO BE PAID IN COURT. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS ( $80 US DOLLARS), ($120 US DOLLARS) IS FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT.THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE ($550 US DOLLARS)

HOWEVER, YOU ARE TO SEND ( DEPOSIT ) THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELOW:

RECEIVER NAME...........CELIA MOHAMMED
ADDRESS...........................34 Ave Gorges,Dakar Senegal
CITY............... ...................DAKAR
COUNTRY......................... SENEGAL
PHONE NUMBER............. ........................+221-771- 457-621
Test Question ============ RED
Answer ================ WHITE

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION , UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT , I WILL COMMENCE WITH THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY . I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PREPARED DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS PAID.

(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER. (DR) MARK ADOMAH
(Principal advocate) (Esq)
34 ave gorges,Dakar Senegal
Office Tel +221-771- 457-621

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ob0-x22e.google.com (mail-ob0-x22e.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22e])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id nq4si1181516oeb.18.2015.06.04.02.49.08
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 04 Jun 2015 02:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barristermarkadomah@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22e as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22e;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barristermarkadomah@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::22e as permitted sender) smtp.mail=barristermarkadomah@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ob0-x22e.google.com with SMTP id qz1so9557678obb.3
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 04 Jun 2015 02:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.176.37 with SMTP id cf5mr31686080oec.19.1433411347302;
Thu, 04 Jun 2015 02:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.76.153.42 with HTTP; Thu, 4 Jun 2015 02:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagpqAJtkcVxkwppB927X0AxX6QO=1g-t2zSq72reSwoWQhg@mail.gmail.com>
References:CLIPPED>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 11:49:07 +0200
Message-ID: <CAGY_Q5cWS_6mb3XaHPueWn9jtY4mu5y+NSGkUeMQ=YcSE85ubA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: please contact this lawyer ask him to help us prepare a Power of Attorney..

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781107205
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447918853637
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd

+447031980945
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +442076996428
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
Bank Name.................Bank OF Africa Senegal
Account Name...........Dumbuya Idrissa
Account No................02924350001
Swift Code.................AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code................SN100
Code Guichet............01005
RIB..............................43
Iban.....................SN08 SN1000100500292435000143
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME========= JENNIFER THADDUS

ACCOUNT NUMBER========= 03526320003

BANK CODE ========= SN100

GUICHET CODE======= 01009

RIB========= 32

SWIFT CODE======= AFRISNDAXXX

COUNTRY======== SENEGAL

CITY======== DAKAR

OR

YOU CAN STILL TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH ( RIA MONEY TRANSFER) BECAUSE IS WORLD WIDE I WILL ALSO RECEIVE IT HERE FASTER AND EASIER WITH MY INFORMATION BELLOW MARK ADOMAH

RECEIVER NAME...........MARK ADOMAH
ADDRESS...........................34 Ave Gorges,Dakar Senegal
CITY............... ...................DAKAR
COUNTRY......................... SENEGAL
PHONE NUMBER....................................+221-771- 457-621
Test Question ============ RED
Answer ================ WHITE

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:30 am

Favor is now in Germany:
My Dear Friend, This is Favor God has done it for me.
I'm happy to inform you
about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the
cooperation of a new partner from Germany.

Presently
I'm in Germany for investment
projects with my own share of the total
sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your
past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact this Reverend in Senegal his name is
Rev Victor Camara : and his email is
E-mail: ( revvictorcamara@yahoo.com )
ask him to send you the total
of $250.000.00 US dollar which i kept for your
compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter. I appreciated your efforts at
that time very much. so feel free
and get in touched with Rev Victor
and i instruct him where to
send the Bank Draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you
receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the suffering at
that time. in the moment, I'm very
busy here because of the investment
projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally,
remember that I had forwarded instruction
to the Rev Victor Camara on your
behalf to receive that Bank Draft money,
so feel free to get in
touch with Rev Victor Today , he will send
the amount to you without any delay.

My Regards,
Favor

HEADER:
Received: from [98.139.215.143] by nm27.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jul 2015 10:17:34 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.199] by tm14.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jul 2015 10:17:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jul 2015 10:17:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 826346.51621.bm@omp1008.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 84648 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Jul 2015 10:17:34 -0000
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED-
Received: from [41.83.24.149] by web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Jul 2015 03:17:34 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/577 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.802
Message-ID: <1437560254.18245.YahooMailBasic@web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 03:17:34 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.