Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am

Received: from [41.203.69.5] by web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:39:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1401917942.70173.YahooMailNeo@web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 14:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Rev Johnson <revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz>
Subject: INFORMATION

Dear Friend,

In accordance to my religious persuasion,I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of JUSTICE AKANBI and Mr.Naiyaju of the Ministry of Finance to divert your money to their designated account in Europe.

As a junior staff,I discovered that they moved the Funds from Lagos to SPAIN and from SPAIN; they have moved it last week to Banca D'Italia in ITALY.

Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States. With this,I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate,that is why they are frustrating you by asking for money every time in order for them to go behind and contact you. I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States.

Your Funds is supposed to go through the London credit control financial clearinghouse before finally Lodge in JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States.All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind; I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. (JOHN 8:32).

Please respect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the officials of the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me just like that.

You can reach me through my email: revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

kral@clickhotel.tv

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Subject: INFORMATION
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 48:Askimett.php
Reply-To: revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Dear Friend,

In accordance to my religious persuasion,I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of JUSTICE AKANBI and Mr.Naiyaju of the Ministry of Finance to divert your money to their designated account in Europe.

As a junior staff,I discovered that they moved the Funds from Lagos to SPAIN and from SPAIN; they have moved it last week to Banca D'Italia in ITALY.

Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States. With this,I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate,that is why they are frustrating you by asking for money every time in order for them to go behind and contact you. I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States.

Your Funds is supposed to go through the London credit control financial clearinghouse before finally Lodge in JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States.All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind; I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. (JOHN 8:32).

Please respect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the officials of the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me just like that.
You can reach me through my email: revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

donmatt75@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Reply-To: Jackson Paul <jacksonpaul31@yahoo.com.au>
Message-ID: <896868225.6583375.1433694461733.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: REQUEST FOR A DELIVERY OF $3.8 MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR DOOR STEP

Air Courier International Security Company Ltd.
Address: Beverly Hill Avenue, Queens Park London,
United Kingdom W1 2152
Contact Person: Mr. Jackson Paul
Official Email: aircouriercompany@bahamamail.com
Personal Email: jacksonpaul31@yahoo.com.au
Telephone: + 447053870015
Fax: + 44 709 285 8335

Dear Friend,

REQUEST FOR A DELIVERY OF $3.8 MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR DOOR STEP

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?You may not understand why this mail came to you. I have the duty to inform you that we did receive an instruction to deliver your two consignments boxes with your reference number xx538rfsqw. The consignments delivery instruction sent to us has been going through the normal official approval process, and it is with pleasure that I hereby bring to you the good news that your consignment delivery has been finally approved.

This authorization was given to us since the signing of a memorandum of understanding between our country and the government of your country concerning the issue of delayed of your fund payments.

Note that our method of payment is by cash delivery system, this a process whereby your funds will package into two metallic boxes and we shall delegate a special diplomatic agent who will accompany the consignments boxes down to your destination.

Our management Board gave their consent to this noble request in a way of reciprocating the patronage of our valued global customers,hence you are being contacted via a very private and secured email address. So you are advised to maintain a very low profile till you quietly receive your consignment boxes.

As the Director of Air Courier International security company, I hereby assure you that your consignments boxes shall be deliver to you smoothly and all normal official protocols shall be observed. All you have to do is to reconfirm the following information of yours to enable us proceed further.

1, Your full name and current billing address.
2, Direct telephone number where you can be reach 24/7
3,Your nearest air port.
4, Copy of identification.
5, Occupation.
6, Age.

Once we receive this information, further details shall be giving to you and the diplomatic agent will leave with your two trunk boxes.

In Sincere Service,

Mr. Jackson Paul

TELEPHONE: + 447053870015
Fax: + 447092858335

Director Air Courier International security company London UK

Phone:
+447053870015
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited

+447092858335
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
Wayne

revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:42 pm

INFORMATION
Rev Johnson <revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz> Today at 5:25 AM
Message body
Dear Friend,

You can reach me through my email.

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Wayne

revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 13, 2016 10:37 pm

INFORMATION
Rev Johnson <revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz> May 12 at 8:54 PM
Message body
Dear Friend,

You can reach me through my email.

Thanks and God bless.
Rev Johnson Ibe
Wayne

revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 pm

INFORMATION
Rev Johnson <revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz> Today at 13:01
Message body
Dear Friend,

Your Funds is supposed to go through the London credit control financial clearinghouse before finally Lodge in JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States.All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind; I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

You can reach me through my email:

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Wayne

revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:23 pm

INFORMATION
People
Rev Johnson <revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz> 11 Feb at 8:35 PM
Message body
Dear Friend,

Your Funds is supposed to go through the London credit control financial clearinghouse before finally Lodge in JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States.All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind; I can never be a part of evil because the bible said YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Wayne

Re: donmatt75@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:57 pm

INFORMATION
People
Rev Johnson <donmatt75@yahoo.com> Today at 5:48
Message body
Dear Friend,

Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States. With this,I faelt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Wayne

Re: revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm

INFORMATION
People
Rev Johnson <memberservice471@yahoo.com> Today at 21:36
Message body
Dear Friend,

As a junior staff,I discovered that they moved the Funds from Lagos to SPAIN and from SPAIN; they have moved it last week to Banca D'Italia in ITALY. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States. With this,I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Wayne

Re: revjohnson24@yahoo.co.nz

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 pm

INFORMATION
People
Rev Johnson <donmatt75@yahoo.com> Today at 20:45
Message body
Dear Friend,

As a junior staff,I discovered that they moved the Funds from Lagos to SPAIN and from SPAIN; they have moved it last week to Banca D'Italia in ITALY. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to reroute your fund to JP MORGAN CHASE BANK in United States. With this,I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

Thanks and God bless.

Rev Johnson Ibe
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.