Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

skyebk@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

skyebk@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Reply-To: <officemailunit@virgilio.it>
Subject: Re:-Fund Transfer Notice

Attention Sir/Madam

SKYE BANK PLC
3,AKIN ADESOLA STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Re:-Fund Transfer Notice.

Attention: Sir,

We received instruction few days from our correspondence bank to transfer the sum of $15.5M million into your account which we are on the process to make your payment through Digital River Visa Electron Card on your name so that you can make withdrawal from any ATM machine system in your country by yourself, to avoid any problem.

But we are surprise this morning when we are about to load the fund into the Digital River Visa Electron Card and received another email from Ms JANE MOORE whom claim to be your representative and forward to us the following account information for us to transfer the fund into her account. The account which she forward to us is as follow.

NAME JANE MOORE
Bank OF America TX2-817-01-01
9308 Forest Lane, Dallas TX 75243
ROUTING # 541740162
ACCT # 488030345645

Please, Do reconfirm to us as a matter of urgency if this lady is from you and have you authorized her to receive your fund. If this lady is not your representative, you are requested to fill and send this information for verification purpose, so that your fund value of $15.5M million united state dollars will be paid to you through Atm card method system or any mode of transfer you want it.

1. YOUR FULL NAME..
2. YOUR TELEPHONE...
3. AGE...........
4. SEX....
5. YOUR OCCUPATION....
6. YOUR ADDRESS.........
7, Country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
8, COPIES OF ANY OF YOUR ID.....

However, we shall proceed to issue all payment details to the said Ms. Jane Moore, if we do not hear from you within 24hrs from today, we will process and release the fund into Ms Jane Moore account.

Confirm your receipt of this mail without delay.
We wait for your urgent respond to this bank so that you will be giving an immediate Attention.

Yours sincerely,

Dr.Frank Morgan
Director Foreign Operation Dept
Skye Bank Nigeria Plc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

efccorg02@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Subject: Economic And Financial Crime Commission

Economic And Financial Crime Commission
15 Awolowo Ways Victoria
Island Lagos Nigeria
Dated: 6/11/2014

I am Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde the new elected chairperson to ECONOMICAL FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) in alliance with Economic community of West African states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria.

As i was elected newly in this office and when i was going through all the files that was left by Mrs Farida Waziri i saw your file and on my investigation i found out that you did not receive your fund worth of $18M United State Dollars, which was issued to you by Mrs Farida Waziri during her regime with the order of federal government of Nigeria.

I want you to know that after our final meeting held with the senate president and and the members of the house. We concluded that your fund will be release to you without you paying any fee base on that on our investigation we find out that you have spent a lot of money in getting your fund.

I want to make it clear to you that you are not going to pay any cent to receive your fund. We have map out a shipping company who will come over to your house and deliver it to you.

Only what we needed from you is to reconfirm to us that your house address which i saw in your file here is correct to avoid wrong delivering.

Note that as soon as we hear from you on the reconfirmation of your house address the delivering of your fund will take place. We once again repeated again that you are not going to spend any more money to receive your payment.

In this arrangement you are advice to make up your choice of receiving your payment, so that we can proceed on it immediately.

Preferred choice of receiving Your payment:

(A) ATM CARD
(B) Diplomatic Cash payment
(c) Wire Transfer

As soon as you get back to us with your choice Preference we will proceed your shipment immediately.

I wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.

Mr.Ibrahim Lamorde
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
Executive/Chiarman(EFCC)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

efccgdept2002@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Received: by 217.12.9.9; Fri, 26 Dec 2014 06:18:39 +0000
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 06:18:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: EFCC DEPT <officemailunit@virgilio.it>
Message-ID: <1576015176.1411180.1419574719235.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11134.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:-Fund Transfer Notice

Attention Sir/Madam

SKYE BANK PLC
3,AKIN ADESOLA STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Re:-Fund Transfer Notice.

We received instruction few days from our correspondence bank to transfer the sum of $15.5M million into your account which we are on the process to make your payment through Digital River Visa Electron Card on your name so that you can make withdrawal from any ATM machine system in your country by yourself, to avoid any problem.

But we are surprise this morning when we are about to load the fund into the Digital River Visa Electron Card and received another email from Ms JANE MOORE whom claim to be your representative and forward to us the following account information for us to transfer the fund into her account. The account which she forward to us is as follow.

NAME JANE MOORE
Bank OF America TX2-817-01-01
9308 Forest Lane, Dallas TX 75243
ROUTING # 541740162
ACCT # 488030345645

Please, Do reconfirm to us as a matter of urgency if this lady is from you and have you authorized her to receive your fund. If this lady is not your representative, you are requested to fill and send this information for verification purpose, so that your fund value of $15.5M million united state dollars will be paid to you through Atm card method system or any mode of transfer you want it.

1. YOUR FULL NAME..
2. YOUR TELEPHONE...
3. AGE...........
4. SEX....
5. YOUR OCCUPATION....
6. YOUR ADDRESS.........
7, Country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
8, COPIES OF ANY OF YOUR ID.....

However, we shall proceed to issue all payment details to the said Ms. Jane Moore, if we do not hear from you within 24hrs from today, we will process and release the fund into Ms Jane Moore account.
Confirm your receipt of this mail without delay.

We wait for your urgent respond to this bank so that you will be giving an immediate Attention. REPLY THIS MESSAGE TO THIS EMAIL:officemailunit@virgilio.it

Yours sincerely,

Dr.Frank Morgan
Director Foreign Operation Dept
Skye Bank Nigeria Plc.
Wayne

officemailunit@virgilio.it unitolffice01@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:55 pm

Return-Path: <unitolffice01@outlook.com>
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:39:24 +0000

Dear Friend,

I Am Dr Frank Morgan

However, It's Just my urgent need For foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am currently holding the post Of manager foreign affairs the bank where I work (SKYE BANK PLC NIGERIA).

I got your contact when i was searching for an overseas partner to assist me through banker's seminar held recently in UK I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($38million) abandoned in an account for years.

Hence, i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be transfer to a foreign account shared between us in the ratio of 50% for me,40% for you and 10% for any income expenses that will come during the transfer, if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

(1)your Full name ................,
(2)your country ..................,
(3)your Telephone ................,
(4)your Occupation ...............,
(5)your Status ...................,
(6)your Age ......................,
(7)your photo ....................,

Best regards
Dr Frank Morgan
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

icici002@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Subject: International Bank Draft of US$8.5m dollars only

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

This mail serves as a listening ear to the victims of scam all over the world. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization.

This message is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$8.5m dollars only. This includes every foreign contractors that may not have received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We have a database of victims and that is why we are contacting you.

This has been deliberated upon and is among our set of priorities in making the world a better place. You are advised to contact Dr Frank Morgan, of SKYE BANK PLC, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque / International Bank Draft of US$8.5m dollars only. These funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose. It will be sent to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Contact Dr Frank Morgan immediately for your check. Your working telephone number is needed for easy communication.

Person to Contact : Dr Frank Morgan
Email: SKYEBK2015@outlook.com
Email: skyebank72@yahoo.com
Phone: +2349033504578

Good luck and kind regards,

Making the world a better place

Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Secretary (UNITED NATIONS).
http:/ /www.un.org/sg/
Wayne

ubadept001@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:46 am

COMPENSATION FUND $13.5 MILLION USD
People
UBA BANK <ubadept001@outlook.com> Apr 25 at 7:55 PM
Message body
Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that after the Federal Executive Council meeting held on 11/03/2016,the boards of UBA Bank plc (Foreign Debt Management) in conjunction with Federal Ministry of Finance have approved payment of $13.5Million compensation in your favor through ATM Debit or Telegraphic wire transfer into your bank account. An automated teller machine card which allows daily withdrawal limit of $9,000.00. This means you can Only withdraw $9,000.00 per day at any ATM cash point worldwide.

You are therefore required to reconfirm the following details to enable us furnish you with the ATM Card delivery or Telegraphic wire transfer:

1. Your full Name
2. Your full mailing address
3. Your contact telephone
4. Your age
5. occupation status

For telegraphic wire transfer into your bank account, the following information is needed

1 Your bank name and address
2 Account number
3 Routing number
4 Swift code
5 Beneficiary name

As soon as we receive your response, further details on the delivery of your ATM card or Wire transfer into your bank account will be communicated to you. Looking forward to hearing from you via email address E-mail: officemailunit@virgilio.it

Best Regards
Dr. Frank Morgan
Foreign Debt Management
Wayne

hotelarrayan@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:15 pm

PAYMENT OF $13.5M COMPENSATION
Dr Frank Morgan <hotelarrayan@speedy.com.ar> Today at 12:06
Message body
Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that after the Federal Executive Council meeting held on 11/03/2016,the boards of UBA Bank plc (Foreign Debt Management) in conjunction with Federal Ministry of Finance have approved payment of $13.5Million compensation in your favor through ATM Debit or Telegraphic wire transfer into your bank account. An automated teller machine card which allows daily withdrawal limit of $9,000.00. This means you can Only withdraw $9,000.00 per day at any ATM cash point worldwide.

You are therefore required to reconfirm the following details to enable us furnish you with the ATM Card delivery or Telegraphic wire transfer:

1. Your full Name
2. Your full mailing address
3. Your contact telephone
4. Your age
5. occupation status

For telegraphic wire transfer into your bank account, the following information is needed

1 Your bank name and address
2 Account number
3 Routing number
4 Swift code
5 Beneficiary name

As soon as we receive your response, further details on the delivery of your ATM card or Wire transfer into your bank account will be communicated to you. Looking forward to hearing from you via email address E-mail: officemailunit@virgilio.it

Best Regards
Dr. Frank Morgan
Foreign Debt Management
Wayne

nadal@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 9:40 pm

INTERNATIONAL DEBT SETTLEMENT
INTERNATIONAL DEBT SETTLEMENT <nadal@speedy.com.ar> Today at 20:47
reply-to: officemailunit@virgilio.it
Message body

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,
This is to inform you that your fund sum has been approved for payment and the part payment of $8.5m has been approved to be paid to you today by ATM card after the meeting held by President Mohamed Buhari and the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria in conjuction with Federal Ministry of Finance. The said meeting lasted for 72hours and it was final approved that your payment is to be done by the ATM card which you can use to withdraw your funds in any ATM Machine around the global.

You will be withdrawing $5000.00 three times a day with the card, and this is the serial number of the Card ( 00055485785947) and your personal identification Pin code number is: 099885 and the Card has being on the way for delivery via to you but the Airport Security Agency demanded the Yellow Tag paper of the parcel before they will allow the Diplomat Agent to board in to the flight that will convey him to your home address.So you are advise to send $35.00 dollars immediately to obtain the yellow tag in your name so that the Agent will get your ATM card to you immediately. We also need your address where to deliver your ATM Card successfully.

Note that every other fees has being taking care of and your are not going to send any other money after this $35.00 dollars only.

After you sent it then forward the MTCN Number Immediately and as soon as the fee is picked then i will obtain the Yellow Tag Paperwork and your ATM card will be deliver to you without delay because the Delivery Agent has already being at the Airport with the Parcel Contains your ATM card.

We can as well do wire transfer into your bank account. You only need to pay for the transfer fee of $45 dollars for the transfer fee dollars only. Your bank account information is needed urgently for the wire transfer. Send the fee through Money Gram office to the information below:

MR SAMUEL CHIZOBA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD WE TRUST
ANSWER: AMEN

SEND THE MTCN NUMBER.....
CITY FROM WHERE YOU SENT THE FEE FROM....
COUNTRY FROM WHERE YOU SEND THE FEE FROM....

Welcome to UBA Bank Plc for your best service please bear with us we promise to give you the best service.HAPPY BANK HAPPY CUSTOMER......................

Your Full Name:----------------------
Your Home Address:--------------------
Your home phone(s):--------------------
Your cell phone:-----------------------
Your Country:---------------------- ---
Your Nearest Airport:-----------------

REGARD
Janet Napolitano, Director of Homeland Security.
MRS JANET NEAPOLITAN
DIRECTOR( INTERNATIONAL DEBT SETTLEMENT)

The two ATM images are from a report showing how ATM skimmers are fitted.
Attachments
36db3abc_a4bc_4bf2_9edb_047b7b0ecf16.jpg
36db3abc_a4bc_4bf2_9edb_047b7b0ecf16.jpg (28.82 KiB) Viewed 4321 times
download.jpg
download (1).jpg
Wayne

montivero@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Skype for Business;
officemailunit@virgilio.it

Your compensation of $3.8 million
Mrs Sandra Smith <montivero@speedy.com.ar> Today at 13:55
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,
Your compensation of $3.8 million via an ATM card is ready, contact Mr. James Dave to make arrangement to assist you to send your ATM card to you on his email : officemailunit@virgilio.it
Send him your details.
Regards
Mrs.Sandra Smith
Wayne

logfiles2015@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:11 pm

Are you ready to receive your payment?
People
Dr Edmond Smith <logfiles2015@gmail.com> Today at 15:23
Reply-To: officemailunit@virgilio.it
BCC
Message body

--
STOP CHASING SHADOW AND SEE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention: Dear Sir/Madam,

Sometimes i do wonder if you are really, really with yourself. How could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other.

Their game plan is only just to extort your hard earned money. Now, the question is how long will you continue to be deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, fake ATM card, introduce you to fake diplomatic delivery,UN-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order.

Anyways,by the virtue of my position, I have been following this transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and that of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate that at the end you loose.

Although, I don't blame you because you are not here in Nigeria to witness the processing of your payment in Nigeria. The problem here is that you've never been told the whole truth about this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to extort you, they keeping collecting money from you both in Nigeria.

The most annoying part is even fraudsters have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich themselves at your expense, those you feel are assisting or working for you are your main problems.

I know the truth surrounding this payment and i am the only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice.Please i beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being deceived.Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that i can explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic or have fear for anything,i know you have gone through hell but time has come to reap.

Furthermore,all i need from you is trust, just give me the trust all your information is here with me,because i have work in UN office for over 8 years both in Africa and UK and there is no means of receiving payment that cost anything except court affidavit of claim if the owner is not there in person, which will not cost more than 105 USD.

In addition, all the fees they ask both transfer cost or delivering cost, clearance certificate known of them exist. If you really want us to proceed please let me know or you ignore my letter if you are not interested.

Regards,

Dr.Edmond Smith
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.