Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

JoyceJohnson12@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

JoyceJohnson12@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 09, 2015 1:29 am

Wedatefree:

My name is Joyce, I am a young single girl never married seeking for a long
time relationship i am very happy to read your profile in tagged .com and i am
interested in you, so please you can contact me true this my email( JoyceJohnson12@hotm ail.com)
so that i can send you my photos and more about me
kiss,
Joyce

Screen name: julieta - no picture
24 y/o female from new york, USA
I have the spirit of an adventurer, I love to explore, meet new people, to do and see new things. I think a great date is a beautiful candlelight dinner with great food and great
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: JoyceJohnson12@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello dearest

How are you doing today how was your days With all my hope that you are keeping good by the special grace of our good lord i also thank you so much for your urgent reply, dearest I am writing this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you. I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. My dear i will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known to you. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. my name is Joyce Johnson , a citizen of Goma North Kivou, of Republique democratique Du Congo, in Central Africa. I am 25 years old ; my birthday was 8 June , 1989. I hold a certificate in general Nursing , i am hoping to further my education in
this career. I am never married and don't have children. I am fair in complexion and of average height ; my picks explains to you better.
I'm extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many facets of life and love. I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities. I am a confident, well rounded me, responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to spend at home with a movies and snacks. I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and honest. I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing / midwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.i am daughter of late Dr. Duncan Johnson, my late father was a successful top business man in my country, he deals with importation of foodstuff like rice, salt and sugar
from Thailand and.He is now in exile, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father It was only me that is alive now, and i managed to make my way to near by country,here in Senegal.i never like tragedy and i never wish to witness it ever again in my life.

Life is really so hard over here and presently the Senegalese government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp of this country Here is very restricted and one is never allowed to move out without this country's residence permit. I can be contacted by through the telephone of the church through the Reverend father who provides moral rehabilitation to the inmates of this camp. he is the general over seer of the church over here in the camp, he has been very nice to everyone of us here.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seeking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also to help me to transfer the money that my late father deposited when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London (UK) which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.3M (four Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). i am now in Senegal i saw this countries to be the most peaceful and secured country in Africa this is reason why i headed to this country as a refugee. he made this deposit some years back,the money was deposited as a family treasure which i am the nest of kin. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner, and in time of claiming the money and investment as well. I have made up my mind to live this country So i will like you to be aware of this and see how possible you can assist me get this money transferred to your account and from it you can
send some money for me to get my traveling documents or for you to come over here and pick me up to visit you. i will like the money to go into a productive business for me and you, if you can take me as your Daughter or your wife to manage the money, As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this transaction to be well know to you. I will be very glad if you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to develop a love relationship with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other , living together as God may have it, and raising our children happily together.

I have just attached one of my pictures for you and i would like to see some of yours .I hope to see some of your pictures
Please accept my best and warmest regards .
With all the love in the world please write to me . i will give you the full information about on how your are going to make everything successfull.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to an orphan like me in this point of time.

Yours faithfully
Miss Joyce

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W128 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 18 May 2015 11:27:40 -0700
X-TMN: [QwMzrYsrdr09Xh2bF6TivUnHq7m67r88]
X-Originating-Email: [joycejohnson12@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W128ABED74592F5756DA4B62C7C40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: joycejohnson12@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d4ee1e13-e5e6-4fba-be0e-ff9709dc223c_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello my sweet Darling

I thank you onces again for your mail to me, Dear it have been a long time that i started doing Fasting and Prayers for God to provide for me a good someone that will help me out with this Transaction because i know it's not that Easy to trust someone you have never see before but i thank God that he finally answered my prayers, so dear i believe that with God all things are Possible. I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. Here is our Rev Fathers Phone Number you can call to speak with me anytime you are free (+221-773-382-536) Honey when you call tell him you want to speak with me then he will send for me to come and answer your call.
I have informed the bank in London about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf to claim this Money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugees.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the Money ($4.3 Million US Dollars) (Four Million Three Hundred thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father Dr. Duncan Johnson of which i Joyce the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

Northern Rock Bank plc, Northern Rock House, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE342 4PL Maddox Street London-United Kingdom. Emails

Northern Rock Bank plc
Transfer Manager.Dr.Tember D Hull
(northernrockb1@aol.com )
Tel :+ 447-031-816-220.
+ 447-031-816-291.
Fax :+ 447031804768.

E-MAIL Address;
(Northernrockservic@aol.com)

Information about the deposit are as follows:
Name of depositor: Dr Duncan Johnson
Next of kin : Miss Joyce Johnson
Amount:4.3 Million USD)

ACCOUNT NUMBER ....NO.745008901546/NRBP/QB/NC
SWIFT CODE ................. NRBPQBNC:

I have map out 15% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 25% for all your good effort towards my freedom I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you. I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in here. I hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you. Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Your lovely friend

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W29 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 20 May 2015 01:53:44 -0700
X-TMN: [7oc8hP1n3k3DQZs41iNK+hZJIDZJIt+i]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W2906DE765AE17970EDC789C7C20@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_93aaee6b-9359-46fa-bc92-454c4291f1ce_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My love
Adorable sweetheart thanks so greatly for your wonderful promise and your good dreams and feeling for me and to assist me out of this terrible state of living in the camp, I really appreciate you so much and thanks once again for your loving effort and for the possibility of the transfer to your bank account and for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,
That shows me you are a dependable and trustworthy man to love and be with in life. Listen to this from me today, before i have trust and confidence in you to gave you all of this information's i saw your profile that you are the person i can trust with my life and that was why i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me with rev father that is helping me up till today He is just like father to me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

Darling please i will also advice you to keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart of hearts that:(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account (which i will send to you later ) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to you later) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

Dear love since i have receive the forwarded mail from the bank in London I have been worried troubling asking help to see how possible we could solve this, But thanks be to God that our Rev Father has help me in getting a reliable lawyer here who will help us and stand for us in the federal high court in preparing the important legal documents for me and for you as my life partner and trustee (but i didn't tell him the documents) he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a reliable,trustworthy and a registered lawyer in the United Nations Organization here, he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Barrister's Association) who will help in preparing the documents. Please i will like you to contact him immediately through email and phone,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in a bank in Europe to your account in your country.

His contact information's are as follows,

Barr (Dr), Daniels Freeman (Esq).
Of: Independent Lawfirms & Co.
Unit 93 Parcelles, Dakar Senegal)
E mail addresses (danielfreemanlawchamber57@yahoo.in)
(bar.danielfreeman30@yahoo.com )
Office Telephone Number is (+221-772-354-399)

Honey So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come over there in your country for the investment while i go back to my studies please! I will soon attached to you my late father last bank statement of account issued by the bank in London and also the death certificate of my father for you soonest,
Please my love have feelings for me being a little girl going through all this hard time in the camp I seriously need your help now than ever to be able to live this camp and be with you forever that is my heart and dreams for you.

I will be waiting for you soonest please make sure that you take good care of your self and take your life your happiness is my concerned in life I promise you that today

Yours forever loving Angel,
Joyce

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W95 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 25 May 2015 04:11:03 -0700
X-TMN: [M/agzDOwRGOpneEUlKO5KQg07IkkMSjC]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W95F3D4F217F57D47BB0CBCC7CD0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d26ddc3e-6ed3-4ce4-b49b-59bddad9fbed_"

Lawyer Request for Money:
Barr (Dr), Daniels Freeman (Esq).
Of: Independent Lawfirms & Co.
Unit 93 Parcelles, Dakar Senegal
E mail addresses (danielfreemanlawchamber57@yahoo.in)
(bar.danielfreeman30@yahoo.com )
Office Telephone Number is (+221-772-354-399)

ATTENTION SIR, CLIPPED.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND AM JUST BACK FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS JOYCE JOHNSON, AND AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER INHERITED FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE.

I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE BANK DOCUMENT THAT SHE FORWARDED THAT THERE ARE FOUR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THEM BEFORE THEY TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT, AND ACCORDING TO YOUR PARTNER MISS JOYCE JOHNSON, SHE MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS WITH HER,

1. A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE,
2. A COPY OF HIS LATE FATHER'S STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT. (WHICH WAS ISSUED BY THE BANK).
WHAT IS LEFT IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU AND GET THE FUND TRANSFERRED.
THE DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR PARTNER, MISS JOYCE JOHNSON WHICH WAS BROUGHT HERE BY REVEREND FR. BENJAMIN FRANK, INCLUDES THE YOUNG GIRLS FATHERS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT AS WELL AS HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE.
WHAT IS LEFT IS THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AS WELL AS THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

IT IS NOW PERTINENT I INFORM YOU THAT AFTER I HAD CONSULTATIONS WITH THE CHIEF REGISTRAR AT THE HIGH COURTS REGISTRY THIS MORNING, I WAS INFORMED THAT THE NOTARIZATION OF THESE DOCUMENTS WILL COST A MERE 550 DOLLARS, BUT THAT THE GOVERNMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC DU SENEGAL HAS IMPOSED A POVERTY ALLEVIATION MANDATORY LEVY ON ANY INVESTOR OF ANY SORT OR FOREIGNER SEEKING ANY POWER OF ATTORNEY AT ANY OF THE COUNTRY'S JUDICIARY LEVEL TO PAY A STIPULATED SUMS OF MONEY DEPENDING ON THE CATEGORY OF INVESTMENT.
IT WAS DULLY CALCULATED AND IT AMOUNTED TO (600) (SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS).

HERE IS A BREAK DOWN OF THE TOTAL COST OF OBTAINING THE MUCH NEEDED DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT;

1. AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY (150 Dollars).
2. SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID (150 Dollars).
3. NOTARY STAMP AT THE NOTARY OFFICE, BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM SENEGAL (250 Dollars).
4.POSTING FEES.(200 Dollars)
5. POVERTY ALLEVIATION LEVY (800 Dollars)
TOTAL : (1,550 Dollars)(ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS) SO CHECK IT CORRECTLY AND PAY IN YOUR CURRENCY ( IF NOT EASY FOR YOU TO PAY IN DOLLAR)AND I WILL RECEIVE HERE OUR COUNTRY SENEGAL CURRENCY, TO AVOID DELAY WHEN SENDING THE MONEY

THE PAYMENT RECEIPT MUST BE TENDERED AT THE HIGH COURTS REGISTRY BEFORE THE POWER IS NOTARIZED.

NOTE; 1,000 DOLLARS FOR MY CONSULTANCY FEE WHICH THE REVEREND FR. PLEADED THAT I SUSPEND TILL THE TRANSFER IS DONE. THIS YOU WILL DO ON OR BEFORE TEN DAYS AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SINCE IT IS THE FASTS MEANS TO RECEIVE MONEY FROM THERE YOUR COUNTRY TO OUR AND HERE IS MY INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE IN SENDING THE MONEY

SENDER NAME......................(fill after payment)
RECEIVER NAME...................DANIEL FREEMAN.
country/city............Dakar,Senegal
reference code/Mtcn ( digit)...................(fill after payment)
question and answer...........(fill after payment)

Amount in question..........($1,550 Dollars)

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE NOTARIZATION IMMEDIATELY WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS (48 HOURS).
NOTE: WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

DR. DANIEL FREEMAN ESQ.

HEADER:
Received: from [106.10.166.62] by nm13.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 May 2015 12:33:12 -0000
Received: from [106.10.150.26] by tm19.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 May 2015 12:33:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 May 2015 12:33:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 19355.88379.bm@omp1027.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED
Received: by 106.10.196.184; Thu, 28 May 2015 12:33:11 +0000
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 12:32:39 +0000 (UTC)
From: Daniel Freeman <danielfreemanlawchamber57@yahoo.in>
Reply-To: Daniel Freeman <danielfreemanlawchamber57@yahoo.in>

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773382536
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031816220
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031816291
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +4470310804768
Original network provider* Sala Ltd

+221772354399

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELLOW

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL.

BANK NAME : BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME : GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NO : 02729650003
BANK SWIFT : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE : SN100
CODE GUICHET : 01004
CLE RIB : 40
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Dear i read your mail which i was wondering and going here and there to know how possible this problem can be solved because the lawyer said that he don't have other account to send and directed me to look for account and give you which i thank God that i later make it which is here below, one of our reverend father Assistant secretary and try to notify me sooner you send the money for me to give him the paper to withdraw the money and go along with it and the reverend father to meet the lawyer and pay them for the document.

BELOW THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

CODE AGC..................... 01245

RIB..................... 89

DEVISE...................... XOF

SWIFT CODE.................. BICISNDXXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

HEADER:
Received: from BAY167-W42 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 18:57:02 -0700
X-TMN: [JGqiekC9PmKhMNLSp5v3KTbrpyVSJ0ko]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W42B0A83EE0DCB8B01798F4C7BB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b5cff70c-ecd1-4c4e-a7bb-dc94d019ed9b_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: DARLING USE THIS BELOW ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:01 am

Skype ID for Joyce:
live:joycejohnson12_1

HELLO IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME NOW, I'M SORRY BUT HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED UNDER THE COOPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM PARAGUAY THOUGH I TRIED MY BEST TO INVOLVE YOU IN THE BUSINESS BUT GOD DECIDED THE WHOLE SITUATIONS.

PRESENTLY I'M IN PARAGUAY FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM. MEANWHILE, I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US.

NOW CONTACT REVEREND PETER FRANKLIN ON. HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS : ( rev.peterfranklin@hotmail.com ) PHONE NUMBER +221779176872 ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE DRAFT CHEQUE OF $350,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS) WHICH I KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER.

I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH. SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH REV PETER FRANKLIN AND INSTRUCT HIM WHERE TO SEND THE DRAFT CHEQUE TO YOU. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY AFTER ALL THE SUFFERING AT THAT TIME.

IN THE MOMENT, I AM VERY BUSY HERE BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH I AND MY NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT HAND, FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO THE REVEREND FATHER PETER ON YOUR BEHALF TO RECEIVE THE CHEQUE, SO FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM. HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THANKS SO MUCH,
JOYCE

Skype ID for Reverend:
live:rev.peterfranklin

Profile Elements:
Last Active on April 6th 2012.
WORK

Hughes Aircraft
EDUCATION

Los Angeles City College
Class of 1964 · Los Angeles, California

Fremont High School
Class of 1961

Attended LACC, Cerritos and Dominquez Hills
Business/Accounting · Sociology

Photos Used:
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (87.07 KiB) Viewed 2427 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (40.12 KiB) Viewed 2427 times

PHONE NUMBER:
+221779176872
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.