Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 6:43 am

WeDateFree:

Hello Dear
How are you today hope all is well OK with you, am Rahman. by name single caring young lady, i saw your profile on this site. and it get me interested to know you more, i join the site to meet a good man to know our self and build ever lasting relationship together,addition to that i have an important matter to disclose to.
you upon your prompt respond to my message
meanwhile you can reach me via email id stated below

(rahmantur kmani@hotmail.com)

for further communication and Identification
hop e to read from you soon
Rahman.

Screen name: Rahman2love
23 y/o female from Damascus, Syria
Student
Hello i'm Rahman by name single young girl kind caring honest and humble, seeking for a true sou mate man honest and lovely man from any part of the world for long term relationship

Picture used:

rahman.PNG
rahman.PNG (241.93 KiB) Viewed 3224 times

Same picture and same approach is used on bestmuslim.com, username Rahman2love (rahman2015) but the location there is Dakar, Senegal.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:32 am

ADDITIONS:
DEAREST One CLIPPED,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Engine with the message, which I have sent to you.How are you doing over there in your country, i believe your having a nice day and that the atmospherics over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name Miss Rahman. Turkmani. I'm 23 years old, single girl, origin of Syria. i believe age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am conformable with your, I'm a Medical student
5.7ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Civil War fought in Syria.
My father is late Hasan Turkmanii, a senior member of President Bashar al-Assad of Syria and former minister of defense from 2004 to 2009. my late father was among the three top Government officials which were killed and a number of others were wounded in an explosion at a national security building in Damascus Syria (18 July 2012) i was one of Syrian refugee that was transfer from Lebanon to Senegal through the help of united nation Kindly click the website for more details:
http:/ /edition.cnn.com/2012/07/18/world/meast/syria-unrest/
am leaving now as a refugee under (UNHRC) here in Dakar Senegal, and under Reverend-Pastor's care, i am using the computer in the church welfare office to send you this message .
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come,s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple
trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev-James Jerry, who is the Reverend of the (CHRIST DE KING PARISH MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Reverend Tel number is (+221761319931) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Rahman Turkmani,
he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or principled to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, Dear Sir, I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragedian incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it), i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank (British Arab Commercial Bank London) which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel ling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English.but our language is Arabic. but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.
i will also be expecting your own picture as you respond in your next mail,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
miss Rahman.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W93 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 18 May 2015 05:52:02 -0700
X-TMN: [CogvXFn2l9aQtHstrQdQ30tLxyoxmAOO]
X-Originating-Email: [rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W9308C28DE681F21653DA78C5C40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f83e2d70-61d5-4963-81c9-9cf683dd6eb9_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Dearest Sir CLIPPED,
Good day to you
How are you today? hope you are doing good thanks for your
informations which is very necessary to our next step of proceeding all have been well noted by me , once again thanks you for sincerely honesty and wholeheartedly willing to help me out of this predicament that i find my self today it my real pleasure and i thank God
almighty for been there with me in all condition and hear my cry day and night,

I pray to be with you so soon to have more time to demonstrate my full real love and care to you, as you know I'm not in a good condition here, even to eat is very hard, the UN taking care of us are really trying their best, but the food they brought are not enough, the people here are not feeding well, however Dearest Sir CLIPPED, i want to assure you that our meetings is by the willingness of God and believe that so soon we shall all be together under one roof as one big family, by the special grace of God, as soon as the transfer is over and you receive the money into your nominated Bank account, pending my arrival for further plan on profitable investment in your country as you mighty suggest for our mutual benefit,

actually i have try my best to make the bank know about this issue, up to now, they're just requesting that i should look for someone who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the money, and i have no one to assist me on that, the fact is that i don't want to stay in this country any more, (as people here are not friendly) i want to leave this country, to any other place were i can be happy and free,

However Dearest Sir , i,m forwarding you the contact information of the Bank where the money is deposited so that you can write them and also call them as my
Trustee and Representative who will receive the money on my behalf as the Bank requested from me for the transfer .once again Sir , I quite believe you shall respect your words of sincerity to enable us archive this dream, i need yours understand and caring .

Below is the contact information of the bank with an application letter which you will fill and send to the Bank i have contact the Bank and inform them that you will be contacting them as soon as possible..
The contact information of
the Bank are as follows

BRITISH ARAB COMMERCIAL BANK
8-10 Mansion House Place
London
EC4N 8BJ
UK
Tel:+447989078064
Fax:+442076003318
E-mail:(britisharabcbk@mail2london.com)

Your Address...............................................

Your Phone and Fax.......................................

Your E-mail Address....................................
Sir,

I, Mr.................... I wish to apply to this honorable bank for the
transferring the sum US$4.5 Million.

I hereby requested that the management of British Arab Commercial Bank
London to transfer my late partner,late (Gen.Hasan Turkmani) His
daughter Miss Rahman Turkmani,who is the next of kin to the account bearer.
I write this application as the trustee and guardian to ( Miss Rahman Turkmani ), who is currently living
as a refugee in Africa.

total amount is valued USD$4.5 Million Dollars (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand
American Dollars) deposited in his account No°012149341006, I also wish my
application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish
this balance be released and re-transferred into my nominated account as stated below:
Upon your response, I am ready to comply with all the banking rules and regulations for the transfer of this fund through my Bank account.

Bank Name: .................................................................

Bank Address:...................................................................

Account Number................................................................

Beneficiary............................................................

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation

Yours Faithfully
Mr...........(write Your full name here.)

Let me know as soon as you write the bank and you get response from them,
yours
sincerely,

Rahman

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W86 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 22 May 2015 06:12:03 -0700
X-TMN: [wHi7bq8OGuQjt6xXBkA0Hzx0azemilCqlRB+L6A9yTI=]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W86DBA81669479B72CB1538C5C00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_02ca9f0f-c542-4afe-b0fe-1b80aad77a41_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest Sir CLIPPED,
Good day you once again and how are you today over there in USA, hope your in good state of health ?
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life.Listen, before I gave you this information's I saw your profile that you matched mine. Please remember to keep my secret.So, I will
also advise you to please keep it to your self because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint
me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.

like i have already told you in my last mail that i have late Father's
Death Certificate documents, and Statement of Bank Account showing all the transactions my father made with the Bank .

however since they need the (Power of Attorney) and (Affidavit of Oath), I have informed, Reverend James Jerry, about it just as i told you in my last mail , and he has assist us to get one, he has also given me the contact of the lawyer below, he is a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association)

He will help in preparing the above remaining documents from High Court of Senegal Please I will like you to contact him through his email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a (power of attorney) and also get the (affidavit of oath)

from High Court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in BRITISH ARAB COMMERCIAL BANK LONDON to your account in Your country.

HIS CHAMBER CONTACT INFORMATION'S ARE AS FOLLOWS

CABINET AHMAD AJAYI TANTO
E-mail : lawfirm.ajayi@gmail.com
Tel: +221763864870

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the (Power of Attorney) and (Affidavit of Oath) Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. then before the Lawyer will round up in preparation of remaining above document from Senegal High Court , i will forward you 2 documents that i,m having here with me,
my late Father's Death Dertificate and Statement of Bank Account showing all the transactions my father made with the Bank .

Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money
for me to prepare my documents and join you over there for our investment plans and my education further more,
Thanks Once again
Yours Sincerely
Rahman

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W36 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 27 May 2015 23:47:06 -0700
X-TMN: [SJZ45eMbM62Q/aIdU5x5qgfNq1G8bhfZ]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W36D85A1AE4ECB120E0823CC5CA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_99ca326c-8124-4268-b323-91c9f429a53b_"

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221761319931
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447989078064
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +442076003318
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

+221763864870
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN :SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Rahman Escaped the camp:
Hello,
It is a pleasure to inform you about my success in obtaining my funds
transferred to an account in Switzerland with the help of a new
partner from United Kingdom who is an international businessman.
Presently I'm in London for an investment projects with my share of
the total sum. Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us somehow. So in this case i want you to contact the Reverend
Father for the gift I left for you in his position, his contact is:

Name: The Reverend James Jerry Sunday Ousene St Mary Catholic Church Senegal.
Email: reverend_sunday@yahoo.com

Ask him to send you 290.000.00 Euro in ATM Credit card (two hundred
and ninety thousand Euro) which I kept for your compensation already
in ATM International credit card for all the past efforts and tries to
help me in the case. I appreciated your efforts at that time very
much. So feel free to get in touch with the Reverend asking him where
to send you the Credit card contenting 290.000.00 Euro, to enable you
withdraw 10.000.00 Euro daily in your country ATM machine.

Please let me know immediately you receive it from him so we can share
the joy after all the suffering at that time. at this moment I am very
busy here because of the investment projects, including my new partner
that I have at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend in
your behalf to receive that ATM International credit card, then please
contact the Reverend and he will send the credit card to you without
any delay. His contact as follows:

Name: Reverend James Jerry Sunday
(CHRIST DE KINGPARISH MISSION SENEGAL)

Email: reverend_sunday@yahoo.com

Best regards.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s15.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.90])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id dw10si8544703obb.57.2015.08.01.23.54.35
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sat, 01 Aug 2015 23:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.90 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.90;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.90 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rahmanturkmani@hotmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY182-W20 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 1 Aug 2015 23:54:35 -0700
X-TMN: [/VcTe70dOC32eYBT9e043/Fz/jdMN/DT]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W20845DFB0542376C1373E2C5880@phx.gbl>
boundary="_fa9a71a8-e934-4dad-a3f7-745743421af1_"
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: A TOKEN OF MY APPRECIATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverend.sunday@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 pm

More Info:
God bless you ,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young girl Miss Rahman Turkmani. before she left to London. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal .Head Office, so right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl Miss Ranman Turkmani. about this and she gave me go ahead other my son. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address

( dakarsenegal.westrenionun@post.com )

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Regards,

Faithful father,
Sunday

HEADER:
Return-Path: <reverend.sunday@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.77.76] by web165604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:56:15 PDT
Message-ID: <1445446575.76285.YahooMailBasic@web165604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015
Subject: FROM REVEREND FATHER SUNDAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.