Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elena_martinez28@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elena_martinez28@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Out of the blue:

Salut mon cher ami.
D'abord pour commencer il faudrait que Je me présente : Je m'appelle Elena Martinez ,j'ai 28 ans et je vis à LONDRES particulièrement à royaume unis. Je suis célibataire sans enfant ! Je suis dans une organisation ACPM, j’ai eu ton adresse mail sur un site de correspondance, mon plus grand désir est de faire des connaissances et partager mes plaisirs avec d’autres car j'ai une préférence particulière et de plus je crois bien que j'aurai l’occasion de visiter un jour votre pays. Et toi je peux savoir des choses sur toi ? Si oui Alors dis moi tu fais quoi dans la vie ? Tu as quel age ? Tu es d'où ? Je voudrais correspondre avec toi si possible être ensemble avec toi un beau jour. Merci mon cher, je serai ravie de te lire
Email : elena_martinez28@yahoo.com
Elena Martinez

Membre de l'ACPM AU CANADA
/
Hi my dear friend.
First to start would have me introduce myself: My name is Elena Martinez, I am 28 and I live in LONDON particularly united kingdom. I am single without children! I'm in a CMPA organization, I got your email address on a connecting site, my greatest desire is to share my knowledge and pleasures with others because I have a particular preference and I believe more I will have the opportunity to visit your country one day. You and I know things about you? If so So tell me what do you do in life? How old are you? Where are you from? I would like to correspond with you if possible to be together with you one day. Thank you my dear, I'll be happy to read you
Email: elena_martinez28@yahoo.com
Elena Martinez

CMPA member CANADA

Return-Path: zampieri.luigi@alice.it - spoofed email address
Received: from (2.36.223.107)
Reply-To: elena_martinez

Originating IP: 2.36.223.107
Originating ISP: Vodafone Italia Dsl
City: Turin
Country of Origin: Italy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elena_martinez28@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:10 am

Email:

Bonjour mon cher,

Je suis très contente que vous répondez à ma demande de correspondance et tout le plaisir serait pour moi d'échanger avec vous. Chez nous la rencontre d'une personne apporte toujours quelque chose de nouveau dans notre vie prive. C'est donc une très grande expérience pour moi de communiquer avec d'autres au bout du monde, d’origines différentes et aussi de différentes religions. Je suis célibataire sans enfants, j’ai 28 ans, Je suis la première fille à mes parents. Ils ont trois enfants mon petit frère Jacques et ma petite sœur Liliane et moi...
Mon papa Jean-Pierre MARTINEZ est Médecin sans frontière et ancien diplomate de notre pays actuellement membre de l'organisation .Ma maman, Angel LARRES, est un personnel du département de l'éducation d’Ottawa ,je suis de la nationalité Canadienne , j'ai une taille de 1m73 et mon poids est 65 kg , j'ai un teint branche , les cheveux noir , la couleur préférer est la couleur chocolat , bleu et rose , mon loisir est le sport : la basket , la natation .
J'ai le diplôme d'étude universitaire en médecine chirurgie mais je travaille dans une Organisation non gouvernemental normé ACPM (Alliance Canadienne Pour La Paix Dans Le Monde) en Angleterre à Londres en tant que secrétaire administratif charger de la publication et de mission à l'étranger de cette organisation car mon papa est du domaine. Dis-moi quelle place occupe Dieu dans ta vie ?
Et en fin voici mon numéro sur le quel tu pourras me rejoindre +44-70-53-82-55-83.

Tu auras ma photo dans la pièce jointe et j'espère avoir la tienne très prochainement Je t'embrasse .

/

Hello my dear,

I am very glad that you respond to my request for correspondence and all the fun would be for me to share with you. At our meeting a person always brings something new into our privacy. So it's a great experience for me to communicate with others around the world, from different backgrounds and of different religions also. I am single with no children, I'm 28, I'm the first girl to my parents. They have three children and my little brother Jacques Liliane my little sister and I ...
My dad Jean-Pierre MARTINEZ is Doctor without borders and former diplomat our country is currently a member of the organization .My mom, Angel Larrés, is a staff of the department of education of Ottawa, I am of the Canadian nationality, I have a size of 1m73 and my weight is 65 kg, I have a branch complexion, black hair, color is the preferred chocolate, blue and pink, my hobby is the sport: basketball, swimming.
I have a university degree in medicine study surgery but I work in a non governmental organization normed CMPA (Canadian Alliance For Peace In The World) in England in London as an administrative secretary responsibility for publishing and mission to abroad this organization because my dad is in the field. Tell me what is the place God in your life?
 And finally here's my number on which you'll be able to join me + 44-70-53-82-55-83.

Get my picture in the attachment and hope to have yours soon I embrace.

Reply-To: Elena Martinez <elena_martinez28@yahoo.com>

Pictures received with the email:

cindy.PNG

cindy1.PNG

+447053825583
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elena_martinez28@yahoo.com - directionacpmcanada@outlook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:45 am

Email:

Hello my dear

I am proud to read you, I acknowledge receipt of your good message and the pleasure is for me to answer you, I hope you are very well doors. I am currently waiting for an UNCTAD conference (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development with the environmental problem) organized by the foundation (ACPM) which I belong in partnership with other international organizations, decided to invite partners from several countries especially Africa against all these crimes happens to have a solution to all these problems, a conference on the theme of environment, health, the fight against AIDS, drugs and forced labor of children and am especially peace in the world to be held in Ottawa in Canada specifically .L organization ACPM in partnership with other international organizations, it invites people who can participate in this conference by providing all the papers is their trip to Canada + accommodation. Here are the papers that will be assumed by the ACPM: the Flight to / from Canada, the visa to be issued by the embassy in your country who is in Canada plus a premium of $ 19,500 for all participants who attended at the conference. Are not you interested in this conference because it would be an opportunity for me to see you in person, and to deepen exchanges with you. All you have to do is make your registration. And if possible I might help you to find a job in our organization and become the representative of this organization in your country! .As You are a friend of mine, you might take the opportunity to discover the country and enjoy Canada full of other beautiful things. And note that after this conference you will choose by the authorities to represent our business in your country, and install base a fund will be provided to you for installing our management structure in your country, you were lucky participated in, it is also promised at the end of the conference each participant will have a premium as premium gold reward every session the conference lasts three days and more lots to the participants. So I do not love you miss this opportunity to meet with you present plusse I had my parents and girlfriend and another that is you my wonderful girlfriend who I trust and I think well founded a happy family with. As I have told you in my message I am single without children. So I can now tells me that I have the man of liver and heart to share my life and live a happy life. And if I invite you to take part in this opportunity is because I would like us to meet face to face, otherwise you also know that a successful meeting not unrelated nothing. I do not require anyone to take part, but you will not regret having participated because many things waiting for you, all your papers concerning your trip in Canada go back will be borne by the organizing committee normed ACPM (Canadian Alliance for Peace in the World). So if you are interested in this conference please kindly contact the management organization for further information on the document containing all information'm the actual conference. Stating the following elements that are important for your application to be considered further:
NAME: ......................................
NAME: .............................
CITY: .............................
TELEPHONE: ..........................
THE OBJECT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION: ..................
Here is the email address of the ACPM office: directionacpmcanada@outlook.fr

I will be very happy you among the guests in this conference and will be an honor for me to meet you and introduce my family to be happy to see you, I am available for you anytime, I invite you officially or the foundation of your institute or organization to participate in events. Our sponsors take charge of your air ticket and your accommodation and your stay in CANADA until you return. The organizing committee will also be responsible for visa applications for everything. So do not forget to inform me the steps to follow. Trying to tell them you got their address from me. Doors yourself well in the meantime. Do not forget also to send me your photos. Currently I am in England, specifically in London, I hope soon to have read you your position on my proposals.

NB: Even if you have not a passport my organization will deliver you a Canadian passport and travel documents for 72 hours after you receive your files so do by a quick contacts the organization.

My world every time you can reach me on this number: + 44-70-53-82-55-83.
I kiss you ... !!! I hope to read you soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.