Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

canser.4julierozaliya@yandex.com Rozaliya

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

canser.4julierozaliya@yandex.com Rozaliya

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 29, 2015 12:02 am

Are you ok? How are you doing? I write to you with my personal email so write to me at any time. I will be always glad to answer you. I with pleasure will tell to you about me and about my life. I send you my photo if it is pleasant to you, I will send to you more. I also will be glad to see your photos. I'm from Russia, I hope this is not a problem for us.

HEADER:
Received: from contemnors.eeaglera.biz (cpc11-seac20-2-0-cust467.7-2.cable.virginm.net. [81.108.157.212])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id r133si1041300oib.79.2015.05.22.03.04.48
for <CLIPPED>;
Fri, 22 May 2015 03:04:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of scourerm@contemnors.eeaglera.biz designates 81.108.157.212 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.108.157.212;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of scourerm@contemnors.eeaglera.biz designates 81.108.157.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=scourerm@contemnors.eeaglera.biz;
dkim=pass header.i=@contemnors.eeaglera.biz
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED=;
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (X11/20110312 q7RzVOdEjmUuq7gTHOV5CXD9jmgkIH==)
Message-ID: <201505220806.42975scourerm@contemnors.eeaglera.biz>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 08:11:56 -0400
To: CLIPPED
Reply-To: Rozaliya < canser.4julierozaliya@yandex.com >
Subject: How are you?

I have read your letter now. Thanks for your answer.
My full name Rozaliya. Can you tell me also Roza (Rosa) is like a flower.
You know it - my first experience of the Internet - the familiar. I've never done this before. But I have a great occasion to do so.
As soon as I tell you about it! I have always lived in a small town, in fact, in a village with a population of approximately 50000 people.
The city I live in Torzhok. I - 34 years, I still have not met a man his city and his country a great Russia.
In my opinion, this is - a good age to create a family. How old are you?
I think that the man should be older than the girl and age when there was not for me problems.
I send you my photo. You can see my appearance. You know, I'm not so photogenic.
My photos are not usually so good. But they need to see a partner in order to change the correspondence.
Incidentally, I am also waiting for your photos. It is quite important and interesting to me. I
have a good sense of humor and love to laugh at a good joke.
I have no bad habits; I do not smoke and I do not take alcohol.
I think that the girl should not have any bad habits. Hope to be interesting for you. I look forward to the continuation of the correspondence.

HEADER:
Received: from smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (smtp2m.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:2519::122])
by forward8l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 84F441A41537
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 28 May 2015 09:41:39 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 1DC9342207F
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 28 May 2015 09:41:39 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [217.26.96.238])
by smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id DcKQZGjniM-fXXSv6Q1;
Thu, 28 May 2015 09:41:33 +0300
(using TLSv1.1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED=
Authentication-Results: smtp2m.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:23:33 +0200

PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: canser.4julierozaliya@yandex.com Rozaliya

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 29, 2015 5:52 am

The pictures are stolen from a vK profile, belonging to Olga S. Additional email addresses used online with the same stolen pictures: roza.monday@yandex.com / faziroza@yandex.com .
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 29, 2015 11:18 pm

Font changed on this message:

Good day CLIPPED!
Parliament continued to communicate with you. Pleasant to understand the fact that you are interested in me. So, let's continue,
Let's continue our acquaintance.
I want to say is that if you are interested in a naked picture, then I'm not the kind of girl who will send you naked pictures.
I hope for your understanding and we can continue to talk to each other.
CLIPPED, I think what is interesting from where I have your email address? To me I send the link to search for love I went and saw my profile,
I do not remember the site where it was. Well, I hope that you, too, in search of love and girls.
I'm looking for a man! I want to meet her lover! I want to meet your other half! I have confidence.
I am sure that in the world there is a man who will appreciate and love me. In Russia, I met the man who would become my husband.
I will continue to talk about themselves:
- I do not when was not married, have no children.
- My height is 169 centimeters 5 feet 7 inches, weight 54 kg.
- Born July 4, 1980.
I love listening to music and watching movies. CLIPPED what music you like? My music preference more calm and gentle music.
Besides, I like to watch movies and sensitive as well as a funny comedy, adventure.
I have some friends. And I spend most of my free time with them. We go to the cinema, nature, going to the cafe. CLIPPED how you spend your time?
If you have any questions for me, you can write them to me, I will reply to you as it will allow us to better know each other.
I'm interested to continue acquaintance with you. I look forward to the next letter Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp17.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp17.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 5C7DC1901C0F
for <CLIPPED>; Fri, 29 May 2015 11:25:13 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 212-182-172-10.ip.telfort.nl (212-182-172-10.ip.telfort.nl [212.182.172.10])
by smtp17.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id vcmhKXqBNk-P5eGcZlq;
Fri, 29 May 2015 11:25:05 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp17.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:06:24 +0200
From: ROZALIYA_ ROSE < canser.4julierozaliya@yandex.com >

PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 31, 2015 1:27 am

Good day CLIPPED,
My mood was good after. I checked the mail and saw your letter.
I am so happy to read your mail again! And the answer for you! Our acquaintance continued and developed.
I interest you? I - a quiet man, as new acquaintances. But I'm selective, and I will not communicate with everyone.
I read your letter with great interest. I would like to talk with you more, but unfortunately, our letters - that's all we have now.
on your computer, I do not have skype or msn messenger and other instant messaging programs. my boss says that the work should work,
and not engage in foreign affairs. I hope you understand me - I do not want to have problems with my superiors.
But very soon in my apartment is online and I'll buy a laptop. Thus, we will be able to communicate more often.
Not much about my life.
Well, my family - my mother Eva, a brother named Igor, the name of my sister Vika.
My mother and brother - lawyers, sister studying in the university. My father left when I was 10 years old,
I do not want to say nothing more about his father since he was a traitor. I will send you a photo of my family.
Do you like to cook? I love to cook! my hobby cooking. Do you have a hobby?
My mom taught me and my sister cooks. My mom says that "a woman should be a natural gourmand!" That is why I can perfectly prepare any food.
I consider very closely to food and health. well, I like to experiment and cook new dishes.
I like European food, I like the food seafood. The Russian is very popular Oriental cuisine.
In Russia, many national dishes. Fried potatoes, pancakes, crabs. Russian cuisine is very rich and a lot of dishes, I think you tried or heard.
CLIPPED, I hope that my letter you will not tire, and you're wondering what I am writing. I only want to show you my life and to tell who I am.
Sometimes I can be very curious and so do not be surprised!
You about my English, I do not now this fast. That is why it is a pity if you do not understand something. All right?
Well, you can make me ask again that you do not understand the letter.
Tonight I plan to visit the fitness club, to train. exercise helps me focus on the work.
I get a charge of vivacity and energy. After the fitness club, I go into the pool, and the same is that I ride a bike.
What are your plans for tonight?
Today I am sending you pictures with swimming pool and cycling and his family as promised.
I'm waiting for your letter with impatience. Rozaliya.

HEADER:
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 0BD482323895
for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 30 May 2015 10:56:05 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [185.13.226.167])
by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id NJkCM35aua-tsNapsKw;
Sat, 30 May 2015 10:55:55 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp4o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 09:05:29 +0200

MORE PHOTOS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, CLIPPED! Rozaliya here How are you ? I hope you are fine! I'm glad you wrote me a letter!
I like your letters! Your letters give me great pleasure.
I like to read it.
We have already written some letters to each other. Now we do not know each other much better.
That's good, because we have found common interests. Please I tell about myself more.
We will continue our communication, and it's really interesting to me. I told you so little about my life.
But sometimes it seems to me that I write to you too much.
Now I will try to write a letter is not so great. I will learn to do it. You already know about my family and hobbies.
I think you will be interested to know about my work. You know. I - lawyer.
I liked it because the lawyer says the beautiful speech and does not protect the guilty.
I set myself the goal to become a lawyer. And I achieved that goal! My favorite school history lessons, low and literature.
My mother and brother also advocates a family, but they were engaged in a criminal case and engaged in
legal affairs, because I do not like to work murderers, drug addicts or thieves.
I continued my studies at the university. I went into the ability of the lawyer. I have to provide me financially.
Now I make not. My modest purchase for a lawyer. But this money allows me to live independently.
I am proud of my independence. I think you will agree with me!?
But I do not dream more about grandiose career lawyer. My priorities are now traded. I can only dream about my career and work!
I know when I have a husband, I will give more time to his family. And I will work less. A woman should be a good housewife and wife.
This is - the most important career for women! I would have to take care of my family, my beloved. But now I have to work very much.
And I'm always happy when I see your letter. And I'm upset if I do not see your letter. That's why I want you to write me always
CLIPPED, if you do not ask me to communicate to write me about it is not necessary to give hope.
My mood improved when I read your letter! I expect your next letter !! Rozaliya from Russia.

HEADER:
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 2FE2B1340DB4
for <CLIPPED>; Mon, 1 Jun 2015 12:23:28 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [95.85.39.249])
by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id nn8MkAltVK-NOcCno7m;
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 12:23:24 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp1h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:16:23 +0200

PICS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Good morning CLIPPED.
CLIPPED, today I had an interesting and enjoyable day. It all started in the morning.The weather was gorgeous - bright sun and blue sky.
I made myself a breakfast of cereal and fruit salad.
CLIPPED Have you been awake?
I do not know the time difference between us, so I could be wrong and now you have a day or evening or night.
In any case, I want to give you my good mood. today I slept well, and so I woke up in a good mood.
I think people should be asking is not how things work, how do you sleep?
because sleep creates mood. if you slept well, you wake up in a good mood.
if you do not get enough sleep, you're nervous. Our night set the tone for our day.
Do you agree with me? I think the time has come to give you my phone number.
I want to hear your voice. I think that in the beginning you need to
dial + 7 as the code of the country Russia. then the number 915 752-99-41 please call me at
the weekend, I'll be waiting for your call. this is my cell phone.
Or first, can you send me sms, so we can determine the time difference.
and if I'm going to sleep, your sms do not wake me up. I want to say is that there will be not any problems with communication since
I can easily communicate in English without difficulty.
I have many thoughts that I want to tell you. but in the letter it is impossible to write everything that I think and all that I feel.
if we could talk in reality, it would be perfect. I think there is nothing better than a real communication.
You can write a letter to each other a lot, but it will never replace a real meeting. in reality you can tell
the tone and mood of the interlocutor. in reality, you can take a hand, look into the eyes, hug or kiss.
I hope I did not scare you my wishes. Yes, you are more to me than just a pleasant companion.
I want to look into your eyes, I want to hear your voice. I would be very happy to walk with you in the park.
I do not want to hurry up, not to lose our friendship. I do not want to delay. life is short.
so I want you to know that I am very interested to you. and I hope that our friendship has a chance to become a good attitude.
I do not have a boyfriend, and my heart is free.
CLIPPED, I'm curious, what are you doing at the moment. lately I've been thinking about you.
I wonder what you do when I'm writing you a letter. now I have a break, I drink coffee and read your letter.
I would like to have coffee with you. it would be nice if we could together drinking coffee at dinner together.
we could talk, joke and laugh. What do you think about this?
can you imagine that? I hope someday it will happen. never say never! the distance between us, but it's not a problem for us, it would wish!
I like our relationship, and I want to develop it. I am open to you, and I am ready to answer any your question.
I miss your question, so do not be angry with me and ask me again. Do not forget, I am writing to you from my work.
I am glad that I have found such a pleasant companion. I hope my letter is not boring for you.
I'm just trying to talk about my experiences, I have.
You really made my life a new emotion. and I am very happy about it. till tomorrow. Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id B4C471B494DA
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 2 Jun 2015 09:59:11 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from 212-182-172-10.ip.telfort.nl (212-182-172-10.ip.telfort.nl [212.182.172.10])
by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id VTAbkbuLOm-x3v43Zr3;
Tue, 2 Jun 2015 09:59:03 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp3h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:39:00 +0200

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+79157529941
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Vladimirskaya Oblast
Original network provider* Mobile TeleSystems
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:56 pm

CLIPPED, I feel like my life to be more interesting, because I deal with such an interesting person!
I communicate with you! I'll be glad to see your new photos, I'll try to send you my picture in every letter.
Thank you, you make my life interesting!
And I'm interested to. Today I had an interesting situation. I woke up and prepared to my usual breakfast.
I have prepared a breakfast of coffee and a roll with chocolate filling and totally unexpected thinking about you! Yes, about you!!
I remembered you. But I not only remembered, I asked myself: "I wonder how that breakfast does CLIPPED?!"
I was curious to know about your morning.
How do you spend the morning !?
How's the weather today, your town? In my city of Torzhok +15 degrees C.
After about a month in Russia will open the beach season, in your town has opened a beach season?
Yesterday, I met friends. I told them about you. My friends noticed happiness in my eyes.
And I told them I was lucky enough because
I talk with a very interesting person. Earlier, I tried not to talk about our correspondence.
But now the girls have asked me because they assumed
as if I was a mystery! And I said my secret CLIPPED!!! It is impossible to hide even a little happiness in someone - then the eyes!
CLIPPED, you have already told your friends about me, about our correspondence? What are they saying?
Tell me also, how do you prefer to spend your free time.
I told you that I like to go out with my friends. I do not go to nightclubs. My last visit to the nightclub was many months ago.
I do not like a night club because drunk men start annoying. I left a nightclub once. And I did not come there. I - a serious girl.
And I do not talk to men who need only entertainment. We sometimes visit cafes, go to nature, to the mountain.
When there is cold weather, we go to the cafe. We like to drink hot coffee and eat delicious cakes.
And we have a long talk about our lives. Ordinary women talk :) All friends have long been married,
I was the only one not married and all my friends are waiting for when I find a man.
And I can see your smile. I'm sure we'll talk for a long time. Properly you'll learn much new. I'll tell you how I spent my day.
I wrote to you that I have never spoken on the Internet. You - the first man.
And I do not know how come the change of correspondence between the two men.
And we are far away from each other! But I think that we will find the right way of communication!
And I hope that we have found the right way of communication! You agree with me? I like to communicate with you very much !!
I come to work earlier than the others, in a quiet environment to read your letter. When I read your letter.
I immerse myself in a different world. I try to imagine that we are together and talk.
Now I feel: my life begins to change. There is a pleasant change for me. I have to go.
I will soon be waiting for your letter! I'm looking forward your letter! Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp13.mail.yandex.net (smtp13.mail.yandex.net [95.108.130.68])
by forward7l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6092BBC147D
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:19:07 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp13.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id EBE2FE404CC
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:19:06 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [95.85.39.249])
by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id MJGo9Xg0eV-IvFK7JZr;
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:18:58 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp13.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 09:52:16 +0200

MORE PICS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello dear CLIPPED!
CLIPPED, our friendship with you is very pleasant to me. Previously. I've had a sense of curiosity. Now I have had a feeling of sympathy for you.
Your letters have become the most important part of my life.
And how do you spend your evenings? I want to know about your life as much as possible. We are from different countries and we have different cultures.
and I was interested to learn about new things to you. I am Orthodox Christian. I go to church once or twice a month. I think God - this is love.
God is in each of us. I love my parents, I love my life. I try to get the most out of my life. we only live once and I want to live my life happily.
says my mother: you can live life good or bad. and I want to do well. I agree with her. it is necessary to appreciate every moment of life a wonderful thing.
More recently, I never thought that I would associate with a man who lives at the other end of the planet.
but it is possible. it all depends on us. and if we want to, we can meet. it's not an illusion.
I do not want to hide my emotions. I have feelings for you. yes, we have never met, but I do have feelings for you.
it is difficult to explain, it can only be understood. you're far away, but I feel you. I think we're very close.
I feel like we are close and there are no barriers between us. and I want it to be true. I want to meet with you. if we have any chance to meet,
we have to use this chance.
I think that would be fine, if we meet in our life together. What do you think about this?
CLIPPED, I would ask - which is our correspondence to you? How serious are you? I do not want to offend you. But for me it is important to know this.
No, I have no doubt about you. I just want to know all about you and your emotions. I wish to ask - CLIPPED, what has changed in your life, when I came?
You know, I - a very serious girl. Sometimes I seem to be too romantic, naive. But I - a serious man.
CLIPPED, you are interesting to me. And probably very interesting. (I do not want to play. I do not want to waste time and hope.
I do not want to break my heart). I feel of interest to you!
CLIPPED! That is why I would like to know - who am I to you? How much do I matter to you.
I'm not careless lady who breaks into any correspondence or relations.
I do not have time for this. No time and desire. I want to be fair with you. I want to be special for you because you are pleasant to me.
This is not love, no. This is just the beginning. And for me it is - the beginning of a very special relationship. I did not have such emotions before.
CLIPPED you can come to Russia. or I can come to you. I'm not afraid of flights. Last summer I traveled to Thailand with my sister Vika.
I love the sea, beach, sun. Yes, I have a passport and this means that I can travel around the world without hindrance.
Russia has a rich culture. in Russia it is valued above all the spiritual world. I appreciate in you your inner qualities.
I like your character. I communicate with you only in letter, but I have found in you a rich inner world. I love your kindness.
I think you are a good and fair man. you are attentive, caring and nice to me.
My words to you seriously. CLIPPED, I feel like I already know you well. Your letters, every day give me a wonderful mood.
Please answer me honestly to this question. I hope that my picture will give joy to your day today!
They were made on holiday in Thailand. Photography has helped me to do my sister.
Sincerely, yours forever Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp17.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp17.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id CB6AD190041B
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:38:43 +0300 (MSK)
by smtp17.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id P3SRXsRuND-cQXiAZJo;
Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:38:26 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp17.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 09:27:03 +0200

Photo:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Good afternoon dear CLIPPED,
I have a few photos on your work computer. Today I am sending you a photo that had been made recently. It is also a picture of my daily life.
Recently, I like to be alone and think about you and me. Now the street the summer. When I walk the streets of our city, I see a lot of couples.
I see a young couple sitting on a bench in the park.
They look very happy. I just think about you and me. I want to see the distance between us melted away in an instant, and we were together.
I am grateful to God and to the internet because we met with you.
As I told you before, I want to hear your voice and I want to talk to you over the phone.
I contacted my mobile provider and ask how we can speak to you.
Unfortunately, my phone is connected to the local mobile operator. This means that my phone can communicate only with the Russian handsets.
I can not make international calls and sms. I was upset that we can not talk on the phone. but I hope soon we will be talking in reality.
In my last letter I told you about my feelings for you. You trust me? In the letters difficult to talk about feelings.
I believe that we will meet with you in some day, and we can talk endlessly. Every word that I speak to you,
I say consciously! Love - the feeling that unites feelings such as friendship, respect, trust, sincerity, understanding, affection, tenderness.
I believe that love is necessary to admit looking into the eyes of your loved one. CLIPPED, feelings that have in my heart is very new to me.
Our first meeting with you will give us the opportunity to know each other better. Although I already think that is familiar to you for a lifetime.
but I do not want to make quick steps, I wish to have a meeting with you to spend time together and talk to you in a living dialogue. Do you agree with me?
CLIPPED, today I learned information that would have to visit your country and I need a visa and passport, and also some documents.
I already have a passport, and now the main thing is - the visa and tickets.
to get a visa, you can send your application via the Internet, it will take a few days to collect the documents.
CLIPPED, for me it is good news, and I hope to you as well?
I had never traveled your country, and I have to find out information. that I need for the trip.
Please write me your home address and the closest airport near your home.
My home address city Torzhok, Street Kirov 25, apartment 15. The index 172002. The nearest airport is located in Moscow, there are 3 airports,
Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo.
You think seriously about our meeting? I really want to make our vacation with you together. I hope that in the next few days,
the director tell the exact date of my vacation, so we can make an appointment. Even if you're busy with some part of the day,
I do not want to give up the trip to your country. I promise that I will be patient, and wait for our meeting with you every day I spend with you.
I really do not want to finish my letter to you now. I think I can write endless letters to you. However, I have to work now.
Please send me an email quickly.
Sincerely, yours forever Rozaliya

HEADER:
Received: from smtp14.mail.yandex.net (smtp14.mail.yandex.net [95.108.131.192])
by forward10l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8C784BA1395
for <CLIPPED>; Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:29:43 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp14.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp14.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 7D97E1B61B88
for <CLIPPED>; Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:29:42 +0300 (MSK)
by smtp14.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id oYVIzk371C-TR5ivXxD;
Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:29:27 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp14.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 10:22:16 +0200

More Photos:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 pm

You have received my letter yesterday?
We're living in countries that have a different mentality. In everyday life, we speak different languages.
Even the climate in our country is different. All of this does not frighten me! you're a man that I want to learn more
Today is a wonderful day! I have a good mood in the morning.
How is your day? Do you have any plans for your weekend?
Do you have any pets at home? I have a little chihuahua dog, a gift from my brother for his birthday last year. I called her Lola :)
I will send you a photo in the letter.
Today I woke up at 6:00 in the morning. Now I'm back at work. I have a bit of work today.
Thank you for what you give time to me. I feel your attention, and of course it is nice for me. Please do not leave my questions unanswered.
I also try to answer all your questions.
Now I need to go to continue working. I want to wish you all the best. Rozaliya

PS: you get my letters? ON PROBLEMS YANDEX.COM often happens. YOUR first letter I received FOLDER SPAM.

day"

Header:
Received: from smtp12.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by smtp12.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 0FD4A16A04CB
for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 6 Jun 2015 12:38:19 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from ip565674f6.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl (ip565674f6.adsl-surfen.hetnet.nl [86.86.116.246])
by smtp12.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id TAl2xgi0eo-cFrusHPh;
Sat, 6 Jun 2015 12:38:15 +0300
Authentication-Results: smtp12.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 18:51:36 +0200

PICS:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.