Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomasekah@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomasekah@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Subject: Re: Your Payment Ready For A Release

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

Sir.

I write to inform you that in our recent investigation through our debt recovery department, we have just discovered some unclaimed fund in the vault that was generated from Bank in Africa, belonging to some beneficiary which your name is also on the list as among the assigned beneficiary. The said funds was billed to go to your Bank account in the amount of US$18.9M(Eighteen Million & Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)but the transaction was revised or placed on hold due to 2 certificate needed.

In view of this urgent development, we in the International Monetary Fund have intervened as the world Bank has ordered for the confiscation of the said funds.For the interest of justice and equity, we have called for the funds and the fund is currently in our possession here. it is now our duty, as the Monetary Governing body to take charge of this fund, Investigate and at same time disburse it to the assigned and rightful beneficiary through our payment scheme in United States of America.

To this end, We urge you to contact us as soon as possible and furnish me with the below details immediately so that we can make an arrangement for your payment.

1) Full Name
2) Full Address
3) Your Contact Telephone and Fax number
4) Your Age and Profession
5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification
6) Your Bank name
7) Your Bank Address
8) Account name and Account Number
9) ABA/Routing Number
10) Swift or Sort Code/IBAN

Also you can call me on the receipt of this important notification through imf.transferarrangement@outlook.com or my hotline +233-273655902.

NOTE: ONCE OUR FINDINGS ARE THROUGH, WE WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE APPOINTED ATTORNEY WHO WILL BE IN POSITION TO SECURE THE REQUIRED 2 CERTIFICATE ON YOUR BEHALF FROM THE HIGH COURT TO ENABLE A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER TO YOU.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Thomaseka Harris
Int'l Co-ordinate
International Monetary Agent
Member: International Monetary Fund
Email: imf.transferarrangement@outlook.com
Hotline +233273655902
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.