Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alinegloballimited@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alinegloballimited@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Subject: payment

I am Accountant General, Federal republic of Nigeria, with our investigation we have found out that you have not gotten your fund transferred into your account probably because of big demand of fees or wrong contact of office. Because of this two mentioned hitch that caused you not to receive your fund being big demand of fees and wrong contact, that is why the Presidency and the Senate committee have introduced this payment update and a way to waive fees in other to enable you receive your fund.

This newly update is that, instead of paying fees and contacting the wrong office or bank for transfer i will introduce you to what we called fee deduction clearance certificate and as soon as you acquire the fee deduction clearance certificate, i will personally take your payment file to the bank for transfer.

This fee deduction clearance certificate will enable the entire fee you will pay for the transfer of the fund to be deducted from your total fund you are expecting from Nigeria or all fees will be waived.

This fee deduction clearance certificate will cost you just $170 only This is newly approved way of helping you contractors that does not have money so if you know you have not receive received your fund from Nigeria simply because of fees kindly get back to me so that i will lead you acquire this fee deduction clearance certificate and also direct you to the right paying bank for transfer of your fund. It is very important you read this email and get back to me on the : email: bello5010sss@gmail.com

Alh. Bello,

Accountant General
Ph : +2348106071670

Phone: +2348106071670
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

traderpaue@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:39 pm

Payment investigation, fund update and transfer letter

Paul Lum <traderpaue@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Thu, 25 Nov at 08:53

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Payment investigation, fund update and transfer letter

Dear

I am Accountant General, Federal republic of Nigeria, with our investigation we have found out that you have not gotten your fund transferred into your account probably because of big demand of fees or wrong contact of office.

Because of this two mentioned hitch that caused you not to receive your fund being big demand of fees and wrong contact that is why the Presidency and the Senate committee have introduced this payment update and a way to wave fees in other to enable you receive your fund.

This newly update is that, instead of paying fees and contacting the wrong office or bank for transfer i will introduce you to what we called fee deduction clearance certificate and as soon as you acquire the fee deduction clearance certificate, I will personally take your payment file to the bank for transfer.

This fee deduction clearance certificate will enable all the fee you will pay for the transfer of the fund to be deducted from your total fund you are expecting Nigeria or all fees will be waived.

This fee deduction clearance certificate will cost you just $210 only. This is newly approved way of helping you contractors that does not have money so if you know you have not receive received your fund from Nigeria simply because of fees kindly get back to me so that i will lead you acquire this fee deduction clearance certificate and also direct you to the right paying bank for transfer of your fund. It is very important you read this email and get back to me or contact me at this email : bello5010sss@gmail.com

Alh . Ahmed Idris,
Accountant General
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.