Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

8103574858@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

8103574858@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Fwd:Your late Uncle left a deposit of 9.8 GBP for you as his next of Kin,send
me email at kleinmm612@hotmail.com to get more details

HEADER:
Received: from ousreb7e (lxnsmssf5-vip.nmcc.sprintspectrum.com [10.25.157.71])
by mx.messaging.sprintpcs.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id A92236461
for <CLIPPED>; Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:15:10 -0600 (CST)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 16:20:36 -0500 (EST)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: 8103574858@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 19, 2015 12:06 am

CITI PRIVATE BANK LONDON
OPERATIONS/ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
FIXED/TIME SECURE DEPOSITS DIVISION
REFERENCE:CPBL/CS/2015/45876/71
JANUARY 27TH 2015
ATTN: CLIPPED

Dear Customer CLIPPED

Be informed that your application email was well received by us and it is under review.

Further more for us to commence verification on your inheritance status with our Bank you will have to make available to us the following vital requirements for verification before the claim can be approved:

1). A scanned copy of your International passports or State I.D.

2).2 Recent Passport Sized Photographs.

3). Scanned copies of all the documents at your disposal in relation to the unclaimed funds with our Bank.

Items #1, #2 and # 3 should be sent only by fax or email Attachment upon these confirmations we shall commence final claims operations on your file.

Yours In Service,
Mr.Alexander Churchill.

Director of Operations)
Citi Bank Information Department
EMAIL:londoncitibnk@cnegal.net
EMAIL:Citibakhelpdesk@live.com
TELL: +44 792 441 5514
FAX: +44 700 603 1058

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.

Copyright 2010-2015 Citi Bank.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service-Guidelines

HEADER:
Received: from DUB125-W37 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:25:44 -0800
X-TMN: [Tj9IBxsJs66z62GsqYIpQrkC/5jdMtj5]
X-Originating-Email: [citibakhelpdesk@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB125-W37FC739EE2829577782B76D4320@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: citibakhelpdesk@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_0a10edc3-83cc-4fbb-8007-94c83bc54d1f_"

Hello CLIPPED

Thank you very much for your understanding the Application was well filled, Please read this email very well before sending your application to the Bank emails below,The late Richard Busch was a citizen of United State, but also a citizen of UK,Engineer Richard Busch a formal Sub-Comptroller working with Chevron Texaco Oil here in the United Kingdom (54 yrs), had a wife named, Barbra she was 46 before her death, and his daughter, Katharine (11yrs). Please try to get used to these informations they will be very useful when you make the call to the Bank

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT: londoncitibnk@cnegal.net
CITI BANK REMITTANCE EMAIL: citibakhelpdesk@live.com
TELL:+44 792 441 5514
FAX: +44 700 603 1058
CONTACT PERSON: MR. ALEXANDER CHURCHILL DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

And if he is connected to you, I want you to tell him whom you are and why you have come, that you have come to claim your late Uncle fund deposited with them. If he cares to know how you discovered that your family had such an amount of fund with them, tell him that your family discovered some documents that shows he deposited such amount of fund with them. I know this will come like a surprise to them but I do not think there is nothing they can do, because the money does not belong to them. If he wants to know why you have not come for this claim after such a long time, I want you to tell him that you have being very busy with business engagements outside your country and that has kept you away.

I want you to be very calm and composed when you are speaking with the director of international remittance department, that is ALEXANDER CHURCHILL He knows what and what they will be requiring as proof so let him ask and I am there to provide to you what ever he needs so do not bother. If they want to know some of the documents you have to make this claim, I want you to tell him you have the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and DEED OF LODGE. These certificates are documents signed on the day the funds were deposited in the Finance Bank and I have them all in my save

Best Regards

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W59 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:45:38 -0800
X-TMN: [5f6e09Rc5CkfdAdADF6R0YPr4Xhcw9Ew]
X-Originating-Email: [kleinmm612@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W592D29A6672B3A8B1F5D3A9F370@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: kleinmm612@hotmail.com
boundary="_79b9cde9-446b-44e4-a44e-8c944e5176bd_"

Hello CLIPPED

I am Barrister James West a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney&sole executor to your late uncle, Please read carefully as I am going to explain in details why I mailed you, I have since carried out a search on his actual extended family ties and which efforts have been to no avail and hence my contacting you.I had contacted you to solicit your honest assistance in profiling funds belonging to my late client who happens to be your relative. I want you to consider the details so you could understand the fuller reasons I need your co-operation.

My mail to you was written as a matter of last resort because of the circumstances surrounding this claim right now (Mr.Richard CLIPPED) was an oil merchant and he had oil dealings around Europe and Africa. He died at 54 along side his wife, Barbra, 46, and their only daughter, Katharine, 11. They were Christians.He lived most of his years here in the U.K but traveled often. I served as his private attorney for the last eleven years preceding his death, I contacted you because after the death of my late client, I was informed by the finance company to search for any member of his extended family to put up a claim, or who could be so represented as managers or trustees for his deposited funds of Nine Million,Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling only(£9.8million) with them which stands due to the fact that he died with his immediate family members.

After preliminary efforts of search that came to no avail, I was given an ultimatum to look for some one to come for the claim or have the funds liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing laws because it will be assumed that no member of his family is alive.

However, it might interest you to know that, after a thorough investigation in the finance Bank, I found out that some members of the company are currently planning to divert this fund in their selfish interest and only want to use the excuse that since I am not able to look for some one to make the claim, the money should be made unserviceable and that means reverting the fund to the Government while the company retains a percentage of it. After unraveling their plans and professional consideration on my part, I decided to look for some one credible, with the same last name with my late client, to apply for this claim due to the fact that I have at my possession all the legal documents which are very important and which might be requested by them and which, can only be provided by my chambers since they have since been with me.If my instruction are followed accordingly we can transfer this funds to you in 5-6 working days.

I feel and know that you will be able to make this claim SUCCESSFULLY because of your last name which is the same as that of my late client's and as a result of this I do not want the company to be aware that I contacted you first in order to prevent them from going into much investigations on whom you actually are and that can put the success of this transaction on the line. I want you to be rest assured that this is legal with no risk involved, since all the legal documents that give you the right to make claim this Nine Million,Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling only(£9.8million) is available with me. This is a deal I am offering you and I want you to know that it requires only a mature mind to understand all I am saying and I believe you are mature enough which is the reason I am going further. I am taking my time to explain all these to you now because I want you to see the reasons why my name should never be mentioned any time you are discussing with the members of the CITI BANK and why this transaction has to be kept really confidential in order for us to be able to achieve our goals neatly.

Note that there is a legal reason for the confidentiality of this transaction because of the nature of the transactions and the circumstances surrounding it. I stand a better part of the risk because if at any point, and for any reason, this Finance House becomes aware of my prior contact with you, then I could be held for being in breach of a standard code of conduct which borders on a breach of lawyer/client relationship among others and for this reason, I will appreciate if you are very sure you can assist with this and execute this with the required diligence. NOTE that if they request to know how you came to know that your family member had such an amount of funds with them and who contacted you, which I am not sure they will ask, but in order to be on the safer side, if you are asked, be confident to tell them that the extended family discovered some documents in his archives showing that (Mr.Richard Busch)lodged such funds with them and that is why you have been sent by the paternal family to contact the bank. Anyway, further deliberations will be held on this as we proceed.

I want you to know that I have these documents to show to you as proof but I cannot release them for your perusal now for security reasons until I have attained your confidence. I will provide you with any information you need as we proceed. I want you to be rest assured as this is going to be done in line with the law avoiding anything illegal. I would be protecting you 100% all the way through this transaction, Please bear in mind that you have to be really sure if you are going ahead or not for I do not want to jeopardize the success of this transaction which means so much to me at the moment. I will wait for your response and please do not forget about the discreet nature of this transaction. I will advice you give me a call on +447045711487 my private and confidential numbers.

Take note of the mode of sharing after a second thought, 50% for me 40% for you and 10% for expenses that might be incurred during the course of the transaction. If you have gone through this mail and you feel it is well understood, please get back to me telling me if you are willing to go ahead or not so that I can give you the contact of this finance Bank where this fund is lodged and then inform you too of how to proceed with the document to claim the funds.

Best Regards
James West Esq

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W65 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 06:32:56 -0800
X-TMN: [IeUmq4Fy7So0UIm+hLy6meW6qmmx5LEf]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W658569CF6C9AA5C131F71E9F4B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ea1484b0-7006-4302-b985-5f1d44d74a6a_"

Hello CLIPPED

it is my belief that you have perused my preceding mail titled: READ DETAILS CAREFULLY, and that you understand the content of the mail .For this fund to be released as soon as possible by the Citi Bank where it is lodged, it is imperative at this point to take pre-emptive steps that are necessary for the realization of our objective. Paramount among these is;

1. A call to the office of the Citi Bank.
2. A written letter of application addressed to the finance Bank backing your claim as the late Richard Busch as of kin.

As a precautionary measure, this application must be composed in the most convincing and uncompromising manner. This must be done to discourage any feeling of doubt in the minds of the directors of this BANK concerning your claim. After years of closed door meetings with these directors,I must say without benefit of the doubt that they have plans of their own which is of a clandestine nature. Note that before sending this application, it is very important you call the finance Bank requesting to speak with the DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, MR ALEXANDER CHURCHILL by name, Attached to this email is a SAMPLE OF THE APPLICATION I will like you to fill. Note that after filling this application, you have to notify me in other for any necessary correction to be made should the need arise. Thereafter, I will give you the contact of the Citi Bank and the directive to call.

Bear in mind that this claim is not going to be a process without a hitch because of the amount involved and the nature of the transaction. I have all the legal documents in my possession and we are going to make the best use of them to our advantage. The only guarantee and assurance that this transaction will culminate in the successful release of this fund is for the both of us to work together as a team i.e. learning to CONFIDE and TRUST in each other. In so doing, we can both play our individual role in this transaction effectively. I am counting on you.

As soon as I receive copy of this application from you I shall forward the contact of the Bank to you
SAMPLE OF THE APPLICATION
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
CITI PRIVATE BANK.
FOUNDERS COURT , EC2R 8DN
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM .
DEAR SIR,
APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF £9.8MILLION BRITISH POUNDS STERLING IN YOUR COMPANY.I ………………………………………HEREBY APPLY FOR THE CLAIM OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM STANDING WITH THIS COMPANY AS AN UNCLAIMED FUND OF MY UNCLE,……………………WHO WAS DEPOSITING WITH YOUR FINANCE BANK BEFORE HIS DEATH THROUGH AN AUTO CRASH IN THE YEAR 2001. RECENTLY THERE WERE DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS FOUND IN HIS ARCHIVED, PAPERS INDICATING THAT HE HELD AN ACCOUNT WITH YOUR INSTITUTION
I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN HAVING THE ACCOUNT WOUND UP AND THE MONEY AS WELL AS ACCRUED INTERESTS RETURNED TO US.COULD YOU PLEASE REPLY WITH WHAT YOU REQUIRE TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM AND INITIATE PROCEEDINGS TO HAVE THIS MATTER RESOLVED? I AM VERY SORRY THAT THIS CLAIM CAME VERY LATE DUE TO A LOT OF BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT I HAVE BEEN HAVING HERE IN MY COUNTRY BUT, RIGHT NOW, I AM READY TO CARRY OUT ANY OBLIGATION/REQUIREMENTS THAT MIGHT BE REQUIRED BY THIS FINANCE COMPANY TO ENHANCE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND, SINCE I AM HIS NEXT OF KIN PRESENTLY, I AM IN THE UNITED STATE AND THERE IS A BUSINESS VENTURE THAT I HAVE THAT REQUIRES THIS FUND IN QUESTION.THEREFORE.
I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU USE YOUR POSITION AND GRANT THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS.
MY ADDRESS:............................
PHONE/FAX NUMBERS:.....................
DATE OF BIRTH:.....................................................
MARITAL STATUS:.................................................
POSITION HELD:(IF ANY):.........................................
YOURS SINCERELY

HEADER:
Received: from BLU180-W55 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 05:02:41 -0800
X-TMN: [BlO09NIRM8qNvYmzWWGRaHmTqk4XUAZv]
Message-ID: <BLU180-W5550493B9F6D55FEE6FF689F360@phx.gbl>
boundary="_739e6cad-cc7e-4d67-a704-9e53d5531fa5_"

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447924415514
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom

FAX: +447006031058
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Call Sciences Ltd

+447045711487
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.