Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

daniel.leong@cimb.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

daniel.leong@cimb.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 15, 2015 11:42 pm

Subject: YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT RELEASE
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 0:gdagler.php
Reply-To: daniel.leong@accountant.com

URGENT ATTENTION: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR,

Please read this mail very carefully and understand every bit of it as this is very important and crucial to the immediate release of your funds to you. You must understand that the other diplomats and bank officials we have assigned to handle and deliver your consignment to you have all failed us woefully so it is very imperative you receive and safe-guard your funds immediately. I am not in any way happy the way the bank the officials employed have been handling this delivery in a most unprofessional way and abandoned your funds so I am taking drastic measures to end this whole bullshit. $23 million is a very huge amount of money so we must work together to ensure you receive this your contract fund now as you know you have waited for long for this money.

I have finalized all necessary arrangements with a top Asian United Nations Director who will personally ensure that you receive these funds with out unwanted drama, enough is enough I am losing my patient and I want you to call me in the next 48 hours and confirm you have received this money.

The name of the United Nations Ambassador is Dr. Edward Chen-sen (PhD)

I have discussed at length with him and told him the exact situations and delays and he has gotten in touch with the heath row airport
London authorities and customs and they have granted him an express delivery. He is the director of Security South East Asia Region and he
is flying out to the USA for this delivery tonight.

Please contact him as soon as possible and assure him you are ready to
receive him. Find below his contact details.
Dr. Edward Chen-sen
UN Director of Security East and South East ASIA REGION.
His direct email contact is: edward.chen-sen@diplomats.com

Please contact him now and inform him you are ready to receive the cash money and give him all neccesary details to get the funds accross to you.

Please note that if you have taken my advise 2 years ago you should have received all your contract payment now, now is your a new chance to grab this money so do not miss and remember you promised me a good amount of money if I help you to receive this money therefore I have done and concluded all neccesary arrangements in that regard.

Regards
Daniel Leong
CIMB Securities (USA) Inc.
540 Madison Ave. 11th Floor
New York, NY10022 United States
Personal Phone: +16466937103
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.