Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larryfox92@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

larryfox92@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 14, 2015 6:23 pm

* 23.254.164.59 Hostwinds Llc Tulsa United States

Return-Path: <larryfox92@gmail.com>
Received: from [23.254.164.59] (port=12882 helo=User)
by host2.hostingydominiosonline.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.85)
(envelope-from <larryfox92@gmail.com>)
id 1YswUY-00039F-49; Thu, 14 May 2015 12:00:14 -0500
Reply-To: <larryfox92@gmail.com>
Subject: Personal Assistant Needed
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 17:00:04 -0700

Due to my very busy work schedule, I require assistance on some very important personal issues. I'm looking for a professional personal assistant thats
* Very sharp and a quick learner
* A go-getter and non quitter
* Strong minded with great communication skills
* Long term friend thats interested in learning from my skills and experience.
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent communications skills
* Handle all basic department communications such as mailing of invitations, cards, letters, etc
At this time, I am only looking for 2-3 personal assistant. You must be self motivated, trainable and have a clean criminal record This will be for a part time job. You will mainly be helping me with personal finance, accounting, time and people management. Let me know if you need to know more about this opportunity. You you need to do is to mail out and receive mail from our client within usa, you don't have to go to any office, all you need is internet access to be my personal assistant, you could earn $2000 in 2 weeks. For more information please contact:

Larry Fox
larryfox92@gmail.com
Tel: (862) 261-0254
=
+18622610254
Google Voice VoIP in Boonton, NJ
Redirected VOIP to scammer in West Africa.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.