Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marcia4sam@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

marcia4sam@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:23 pm

love2014
Female / Single
1989 - Âiauliai / Lithuania

Slogan
ejahtu at live dont com
About Me
I am a sanguine person. I am a kind, sympathetic, generous, neat and cheerful woman. I like nature, sports and games. I like to draw. I have an aesthetic taste and a sense of humour.
Looking For
I want to find a man. It doesn`t matter for me where he lives. He may belong to any race. I want him to have a secondary or a higher education. He can have children.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 176
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession education
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Marriage
Interests sports, cooking,dancing
Activities nature
Books bible
Movies comedy
Music gospel
TV Shows news
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hi

How are you today and please contact me because I'll like us to have a very important discussion, I am Ms Marcia by name, My Email (marcia4sam@gmail.com) Have a good day and waiting to hear from you.(marcia4sam at gmail.com)
Attachments
love2014.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: marcia4sam@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 pm

NOT MUCH TO ADD:
Marcia Samuel <marcia4sam@hotmail.com> Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:25 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear CLIPPED

How is your day today and I hope this communication Between Us will last Into a lasting friendship and Please read this message very Carefully and Understand What I'm trying to say and do in my life, I feel this will be a lasting friendship if you agree. Serious I'm a very young lady with a good heart so please be with me and Serious Do Not break it. I do realize That MOST of These sites are not always 100% correct match on Their Choices Not to mention as we live miles away from Each Other and Our age difference.

However, if I Passed the chance to connect such a very sincere person as you and you feel Truly We Can Do This, Then let’s not waste time on getting to know Each Other towards a Meaningful relationship. There is so much I wish to share with you about myself; if I had the chance to know you better. I want you to also know that our age differences do not bother me as long as you care for me.

My name is Ms Marcia Samuel, 25 yrs old from Sudan, I am tall, Average body, fair in complexion. I am caring, easygoing, cheerful, kind, and sincere and I am the daughter of the Late Dr, Samuel John, Who Passed Away in Yambio, on Thursday 14th 2008. My late father was the Governor of Western Equatorial State. The death of my late father was a great loss to me in all aspect, Because my vision end up Immediately after he passed out,

Since the Death of my father, my stepmother has-been maltreating me Because she Planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas with all the documents that could lay my hands on; she hides away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did Not Where I discover my father's File which contains important documents.

I manage to escape down to Senegal where i am presently staying now. My father of blessed memory Deposited the sum of ($ 5.7M) in Finance Firm, Which he deposited in a secret account and register my name as the next of kin, I Have Contacted the Firm But The Operational Finance Manager confirms That my present situation does Not permit me to access the fund Without a partner according to my Late Father’s WILL. I was advised to provide a trustee, who will stand on my Behalf and get this fund retrieve from the finance firm for me According To the Will,

I will like you to stand as my trustee while I Give You The NECESSARY direction so That you will contact the Finance Firm and claim this Fund back to your position for me while I join you soon after you must have Receive the fund Into your position. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country or Any Other Country That Is Reliable for Studying, Which you will help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution. I Was Studying Marketing Before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my stepmother is threatening to kill me I left the country with no choice for my future,

Let Mother Nature points to new friendship in the right direction. Keep in mind That this letter is Written from the heart with Serious intention, I do not wish for Any disappointment Concerning this issue, so please I hope you will Truly Be Serious and Kindly reply if you go alone Through These Matters Above and don’t let Any person know Our discussion and let me know your position, so I can send you further details, take care and Have a wonderful day, I'm looking forward to hear from you,

Sincerely Marcia,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W85 ([65.54.190.199]) by bay0-omc4-s26.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 13 May 2014 05:25:51 -0700
X-TMN: [R0Fv3k0T5ftBsGX0lVvxICEpwaE3jEYs]
X-Originating-Email: [marcia4sam@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W851BDBB22E7BD12F469AD791340@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: marcia4sam@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_4790001f-b2da-4f94-9300-5e5d16803704_"

Marcia Samuel <marcia4sam@hotmail.com> Wed, May 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dear CLIPPED,

It is with trust and sincerity that I approach you for assistance to transfer this fund into your bank account. Please do accept my apology if my mail infringes on your personal ethics. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if you can assist me to handle this transaction. I will like you to act as my relative as well as my partner to the Bank and made the Claiming of my inheritance funds without any risk involved.

I have had an official conversation with the bank suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of the Fund in line with existing laws by the bank in which my Late Father deposited the sum of $5.7 Million Dollars. According to the Government Law as at the expiration of particular years the fund will revert to the Government purse, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as my partner and beneficiary of my Late Father so that the bank will pay this $5.7 million to you so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 80% for me while 20% for you.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my partner or Next of Kin will be provided at the time that they’re needed. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do let me know immediately so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed. I will like you to send me the below mention details from you. i will also like you to call me on phone so that we can talk more better and hear each other voice, (00221) 786 342 192.

I am using the Rev Father Office computer to reply your mail. Because i have none of my own .so when you call tell the Rev Priest his name is Rev Father Martins , that you want to speak with Ms Marcia Samuel. female hostel Room 33 and he will send for me, only if i am not in the office at the moment to first take your call because i save there as his receptionist that's why i have access to his office computer. Please i will really like you to call me immediately you receive this mail. for us to talk more about this and hear each other voice. Please do not for get to forward me your data as i listed below.

Your Mobile Tel Number........

Copy of your picture..................

Take care from Marcia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W90 ([65.54.190.201]) by bay0-omc4-s8.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 14 May 2014 03:42:45 -0700
X-TMN: [baYXxYkaJrR42vxgDYW/5HL3zi4XMxWc]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W90543CE8A5146A1E8AB29A91370@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8ecdcd52-4df0-4e72-8485-cad08845f829_"

TWO PHOTOS TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221786342192
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: marcia4sam@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Marcia Escaped the Camp:
Dear.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay one Mr Steve.
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,
Now you will need to contact the Rev.
Father in Ghana whom helped me to get Mr.Steve contact also used to be a God-father to me, His name is Rev Dr.Lucas Ubasi. and his email address is as follows : ( jesusistheway2life@outlook.com ) or (+233546273831) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Pastor LUCAS UBASI and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner Mr Steve my husband to be are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Pastor Lucas Ubasi on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you
without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly

Marcia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W33 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 9 May 2015 06:38:19 -0700
X-TMN: [4yu3EP9ezHeqvpFSRrkXoBP/7+fP1wjX]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W33AD73F28A810601F186E691DD0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_33718823-7e52-40dc-a203-88002781df64_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+233546273831
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.