Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristershortemile@consultant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristershortemile@consultant.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 11, 2015 6:02 pm

Received: from [41.215.163.51] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 11 May 2015 06:24:21 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-42644681-66a6-46a6-95e4-b1293e95be1e-1431318261127@3capp-mailcom-lxa04>
From: "BARRISTER SHORT EMILE" <barristershortemile@consultant.com>

From The Desk of: Barrister Short Emile (Esq.)
Chamber :S.E Law Consultancy
Address:Old Parliament House High Street Accra-Ghana.
Tel/Fax:30267887711
Mobile: +233275399811
Email: barristershortemile@consultant.com
shortemile1980@outlook.com

Attn:

I am Barrister Short Emile, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr. David M.Frobisher a national Of your Country, who used to work with Ashanti Gold Mining Company in Accra-Ghana. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to present you as an honest and reliable party as the next of kin to my late client being the fact you bear the same surname and from this same country. As I cannot locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$6.5 million with 150kg of gold dust left behind by my client in International Commercial Bank, before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the International Commercial Bank, where this huge amount and his treasure were deposited.

The said International Commercial Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 10 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country and bear the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $6.5 million dollars and his treasure of 150kg gold dust can be paid to you and then you and me can share 55% to you and 40% to me, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as the government may require, I have the certificate of deposit that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.You can go this site to see all registered attorneys in Ghana so that you will know whom you are dealing with.
http://www.ghanaweb.com/law_cms/attorneys.php).go to the bottom page.

Please get in touch with me via email stated above OR alternatively call me on: + 23326792631 to enable us discuss further. I WILL OBTAIN AFFIDAVIT FROM COURT WHEN YOU RESPONSE TO ME.

Best regards,

Barrister Short Emile (Esq.)
Please indicate your willingness to proceed in this Project and send me your private telephone/fax numbers and a creditable account details to facilitate Communication.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.