Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Marywilliams@qq.com Mrs. Mary Williams

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Marywilliams@qq.com Mrs. Mary Williams

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:06 am

Beloved

I am Mrs. Mary Williams, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Sir Johnson Williams an English shipping tycoon before his death in March 24th,2010.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Thirty Five Million Pounds (35,000,000.00 GBP) with the Bank.

I want to donate this Funds to you.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Mary Williams

Write me on my personal mail on: Marywilliams@qq.com

HEADER:
Received: from unknown (HELO webmail.arnet.com.ar) ([192.168.228.3])
by smtp-route-02.arnet.com.ar with ESMTP; 17 Apr 2015 19:57:38 -0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:57:38 -0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Beloved, help me
Organization: WALMART ENTERPRISE
Reply-To: <marywilliams@qq.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <marywilliams@qq.com>
Message-ID: <32c60501a7aedc9cfc67d4d0df2aed59@arnet.com.ar>
X-Sender: Bazp@arnet.com.ar
User-Agent: Webmail Arnet/5.8.77
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Marywilliams@qq.com Mrs. Mary Williams

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 pm

More Info:
Thanks for the pain you took to write me, I appreciate it because it gives me hope.

I am the woman from above Address and now undergoing medical treatment in The Royal London Hospital White chapel Road, White chapel London E1 1BB

Before my husband death, he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 35 Million Pounds GBP with the bank in United Kingdom. Presently, this money is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 2 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. Though I may not know you personally I want to tell you that, through divine word of wisdom from above, I was asked to tell you to do this, not for me but for The Almighty because you are blessed and you have been chosen to do mighty works for the Almighty. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and destitute persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe. I understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don’t have a child who will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify.

The reason for taking this bold decision, I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

I need you to stand as the beneficiary of my late husband's funds that are in the bank, this is legal and will be handled by my lawyer. I want these funds to be transferred to you before anything bad happens to me. When the funds are transferred, i want you to use it for charity work in my family name, for the less privileged, orphans and other indigents in the society. I don't want the funds to be left in the bank, i have discussed my intentions of making you my next of kin with my Lawyer and he is going to work with the Bank and secure these funds in a very proper and legal manner and he will make all arrangement in your name, as the beneficiary of the funds and also my next of kin.

My Attorney is Barrister David Richie, please contact him at: barrdavidrichie@hotmail.com for the preparations of the paper work of the fund to be transfer to your bank account and tell him that I have WILLED the Thirty Five Million POUNDS ($35,000,000.00

Pounds) to you by quoting my personal reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/pdr/ WILL/981052. I have notified him that I will be WILLING the funds to you for a specific purpose and good work.

You are implored to use this funds once it has been delivered to you, for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dream of my late husband Sir Johnson Williams of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too so be trust worthy because a proverb says some opportunity comes but once so i will want you to make use of this funds in my interest as i have stated herein for i believe you can never let my wish down

Please, always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. I will also be most glad if you can tell me a little about yourself. Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and may the Almighty bless you. You can contact me with your positive response.

my attorney email is: barrdavidrichie@hotmail.com

I hope you will be willing to assist and be used as an instrument to help those in need.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W78 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S32.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:02:54 -0700
X-TMN: [F7V6nhJECTGhb20uE/5Cre9Mw/GX/rDo]
X-Originating-Email: [marywilliams70092@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W780E433AE48091514EAE5AFCEE0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: marywilliams70092@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f571455f-beed-4ad9-b72f-c5c54677ca5c_"
From: Mrs Mary Williams < marywilliams70092@hotmail.com >

Good day Benefactor,

My Client, Mrs. Mary Williams has Informed me about her intentions. She has directed me to begin All Necessary arrangements with Respect to the transfer of the funds. To enable you set-up a Non Governmental Organization, to help the less privileged & bereaved. as specified in her last wishes. My client and I have searched through your country chamber of commerce and prayed over your e-mail and contact in search of someone trust worthy to carry out her last wishes.

I want you to send the Following information so that i can forward an application to the Federal High Court to secure the letter of administration and any other document to present to the Bank for release of the funds to you. For the purpose of setting up sole a charitable organization.

1. Your Names in full.

2. Your Postal Address, City, and Country.

3. Your direct Telephone number.

4. Marital Status.

5. Occupation.

6. Email Address.

7. Your Age.

8. A Scanned copy of Your International Passport or Drivers License.

Endeavor to Provide the details to enable me commence arrangement paperwork. I also want you to call on my private line so we can discuss moralities on the successful transfer of the funds. You have to consider yourself a lucky Individual To Have come in contact With the Williams's Family, You have been nominated to get the funds tuned Thirty Five Million Pounds (35,000,000.00 GBP)) from my client.

As a result of the fact That she is very sick Mrs. Mary Williams was rushed into the intensive care unit (ICU) earlier today, she needs our prayers and wishes to Fulfill the will and wishes of her late husband Sir Johnson Williams. However you can consider me as a friend and a brother, as I am willing to work as guardian to you until you receive the funds, since I am presently here at the moment. You Could Effectively At Such funds transferred is get this out to begin the charitable foundation called "FOUNDATION DE Williams." The funds would be transferred is from the bank were it is currently Lodged without much difficulty due to technological advancement with the help of Online Bank Transfer clients from my account to your account.

Conclusively, Please Ensure you Regularly check your e-mails And always try to keep in Contact with me everyday.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister David Richie (ESQ) Principal Attorney.

David Richie & Associates

(Notary Public and Solicitors)

15 Fetter Lane

London EC4A 1JP

United Kingdom

Tell: +44-7087-6264-83

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W31 ([157.55.1.136]) by DUB004-OMC2S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:12:57 -0700
X-TMN: [B41HGhf4wXQlaMEvWh3CqiXeN05T5GuB]
X-Originating-Email: [barrdavidrichie@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W31CA8E1EF3E53F31FC17E0AEED0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: barrdavidrichie@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_55c61a34-23b7-4d3d-a562-6f37952cfc79_"
From: "Barrister David R. Goodman" <barrdavidrichie@hotmail.com>

Good day Benefactor,

It is with a heavy heart that i bring to your immediate notice, the demise of my client Lady Mrs. Mary Williams in the early hours of this morning. I hope that this news of the demise of Lady Mary is taken with a strong heart. I do regret to let you know that Mrs. Mary Williams is late and she did not survive the operation so sad, but i know wherever she is she would be glad that she contacted a trusted person like you.I need you to send me copy of your Identification.

We take solace in the fact that she lived a life worthy of emulation. As those who knew her were blessed by her.

MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

When i have completed my duties as your Attorney by procuring the necessary documents to facilitate the release of the fund (35 Million Pounds) to you and i will have them sent to the Bank so they can Approve your inheritance application and send you the online account details of my late client before you can proceed with the transfer from Lady Mary's Account to your account.

And also the good news is to inform you that i have presented the documents to the bank for authorization of the transfer, but we need to get something done ASAP which is necessary for the transaction which is the affidavits of next of kin of late Lady Mary Williams. The affidavits need to be sworn and presented to the bank as part documents and transfer authorization, without that the bank would not want to transfer the funds to you due to security reason.

All I want from you at this stage is your total commitment to this project and prompt response to matters that may arise as they come, and also ensure strict confidential to your self only until funds have been successfully transferred to you because now that my client is late you have to ensure the safety of the funds in order to fulfill her and her late husband’s dreams.

See attached a copy of the Williams family photograph.

I need to hear from you urgently so that we can proceed on the matter at hand. Hope your day has been going well. Ensure you send me copy of your Identification.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister David R Goodman (ESQ)

Principal Attorney.

David R Goodman & Associates

15 Fetter Lane

London EC4A 1JP

United Kingdom

Tell: +447087626483

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W15 ([157.55.1.136]) by DUB004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 23:53:49 -0700
X-TMN: [AzcGUnT6kiN5tt8K0MhF2hfhWaYQ7d9X]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W15D594066804C8F035632DAEEB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_9a76a41a-9f8a-43e2-ae3d-c8b27571f633_"

Good day Brethren in Christ

You have to come to United Kingdom to get the Affidavit done. I need you to come before 29/APRIL/2015 because we need the affidavit very urgently, or if you can not make it, the affidavit is going to cost £600 Great British Pounds(GBP) to get it for you. That is if you cannot come down

here, you have to act fast and let me know if you will be coming or not, at this present stage everything has been going on smoothly. As soon as we get this Affidavit to the bank, we will be notified the mode of transfer of funds to you, this has to be done fast because i found out that Lady Mary Williams funds is in a Dormant/Es-crew account and without things done fast the British Government will seize the funds and all our efforts will be put to waste. Please do not allow this to cause any hindrance to this transaction and as a Christian i believe you can also spend your hard earn money on charity to support God's work.

All I want from you at this stage is your total commitment to this project and prompt response to matters that may arise as they come, for security reasons also ensure strict confidential to your self only until funds have been successfully transferred to you because now that my client is late you have to ensure the safety of the funds in order to fulfill her and her late husband’s dreams. See attached a copy of the Williams's family photograph.

Also attached is a copy of the Letter Of Administration that was secured in your name and it has already been signed and approved by the High Court Of Justice.

I need to hear from you urgently so that we can proceed on the matter at hand. Hope your day has been going well.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister David R Goodman (ESQ)

Principal Attorney.

David R Goodman & Associates

Royal Courts Of Justice, Strand,

city of west minster,

London, UK

Tell: +44-7087-6264-83

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W28 ([157.55.1.136]) by DUB004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:19:25 -0700
X-TMN: [LfjpJlc350fMY6OFt+8WzGl4kVUgIfAv]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W28840DC225D806C7C6101BAEEA0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_9dd7b7ba-af55-4686-b89f-fc2847f804ab_"

PIC AND DOC:

PHONE NUMBER:
+447087626483
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.