Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.markmartins@hotmail.com Mark Martins

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.markmartins@hotmail.com Mark Martins

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Trunk Box Scam:
Greetings,
My name is Mark .I know you don't know me and my message might be strange to you, I really would like to share something very important with You, but only if you can contact me back for more details with you.

Please if you cannot writ me back with my above email, then please forget about this message and forgive me for disturbing your peace, because my message might not be for You.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Mr Mark,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W49 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 16:14:52 -0800
X-TMN: [L7Go2d5VgI9Ff/ihV6rshNt1TGv3ORi0]
X-Originating-Email: [mr.markmartins@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W49CECCE87973BEDE35D46595440@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mr.markmartins@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d7bff622-9f28-416f-8225-bb617390c45c_"
Sender: <outlook_a2684e1697ed54c1@outlook.com>

Hello My dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail, However, My name is General Mark Martins 52 Years Old, I am US military officer in Libya but presently in Syria now for peace mission and i will like to get acquainted with you. I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. Certainly,

This is to bring to your notice, here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, now i have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs; During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,560,000 (Three Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,560,000, as much as you can assure me that the consignment will be safe in your care until I complete my service here, This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear, I have made solid arrangements with a SECURITY COMPANY who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination, I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may have spend on the final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country,

One passionate appeal I will make to you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Note, I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in her country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, sorry above is my attachment pictures and i wait to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Best regard.
General Mark Martins

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W49 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 01:34:55 -0700
X-TMN: [cX+Pmp0i/uFqQuO6hsjzDGvWX9DF2tgd]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W49EF4958737158D6E5466195E00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_cac442d4-b8f0-46b9-921c-475a32eb4c63_"

Greetings Dear.
Thanks for your mail and the content is well understood and as a matter of fact i really appreciate your mail and will like to work with you on this project and share the love of my heart with you, My dear, I have made solid arrangements with shipping company (PARAGON DELIVERY COMPANY "Website": http:/ /www.parcel2go.com/parcel-delivery/syria) for the delivery of this package in your country.

You will be surprise why I choose you for this assignment, the government eyes are upon my family so I cannot involve my family member in this project that is why I choose you because you are from different country and nobody will know what we have in common.

Please listen to me very well and always follow my instruction to avoid any mistake until the consignment trunk box of the fund arrive to you in your country, this transaction is not going to be bank account transfer, you will receive the money through diplomatic system by a PARAGON DELIVERY COMPANY who will deliver the fund as consignment to you, so you have to bear it in mind and after receiving your contact data i will then forward your information to the SHIPPING COMPANY to get in contact with you.

Please i will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the shipping Company to reach you easily on their arrival in your country in the next 72 hours as the company said, though i will update you later after i might have receive the information from you, please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the SHIPPING COMPANY to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered As Family Treasures to the shipping company.

FULL NAME:

CITY:

TELEPHONE NUMBER:

ADDRESS,TO RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT:

Once i receive the above information i will arrange the contact of the shipping Company and forward to you to make contact with the company for the process of the delivery of the consignment, That will be all for now as i await your immediate response.

Best Regards
General Mark Martins

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W50 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 04:20:20 -0700
X-TMN: [ov3a7JzNrMyL0oIq62aKllkcwbFd/VjS]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W5012A5C69F08437BDA481995EF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b0fa4d13-0499-4efc-a2a2-d4de0661611f_"

My Dear How are you today, I trust you are doing well. I left the base for the Paragon Delivery Company office to make sure that I find the JET COURIER that will be flying to United States this week. It has not been easy fortunately, the Paragon Delivery Company official said there is a Jet flying from Syria to United Sates Of America So since there is a Jet flying to United States I have to send the mailing so that when the consignment arrives you contact the diplomat in charge of the shipment and direct him how to deliver it to you. It was not easy for me trying to make sure that everything is done perfectly So now I am very happy to report that I finished the whole process of registering the consignment on your behalf and I presented your identity to the official who will transport the consignment today .

Attached is the document used air cargo shipment and the record was used to airlift the consignment today, in your name . I registered the consignment consignment B (secret documents of the safety disk)Then the Courier diplomat does not know the real content of the consignment, but with his immunity as an international diplomat he can take the consignment to B anywhere in the world and deliver it without any problem. So far everything has been done. So now the JET left So by 8:30 hours tomorrow morning in American time it will arrive as director informed me.

So, my Dear, the ball is now on your side and I trust you will handle everything perfectly. So now this is what you have to do: By 9am tomorrow morning you should contact the diplomat , on email and inform him that is has a delivery that came from Syria, which was registered under his care by the command of General Mark Martins tell him that you are ready to monitor the entire process and he can deliver your consignment to you immediately. My dear, now I'm counting on you, as I did my part well, so everything is left in you and you must follow the instructions according to diplomats, I have submitted all your information with the official which was given to the diplomat to let him know you once he meet with you so everything is intact. So now the director gave me the contact information of the diplomat who carried the consignment, you will use and contact him when it arrives in the morning, so now I send the contact details of the diplomat for you to contact him

Name diplomat: Dr Mohammed hafiz

e-mail: dr.mohammed@diplomats.com
e-mail: ourcontact@laposte.net

Finally make sure you contact the diplomat e-mail tomorrow morning and talk to him. I hope you understand everything I've explained to you. If there is anything you do not understand, then email me immediately so that I will explain to you very well.

Please Dear, Remember it's just you and me, who knows the contents of the shipment. This shipment is our life, please do your best so that you will receive the consignment when the diplomat arrives . Remember, the diplomat is a very busy man as the Red Cross official told me that you should not delay in contacting him and make sure to follow the instructions of the diplomat so he can deliver the consignment to you without any delay. I trust you will handle it very well. Let me know as soon as you contact the diplomat and to receive the shipment and make sure that you follow all instructions of the diplomat.

So I trust and rely on you always handle it very well.

God is with us

General Mark Martins

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W80 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 02:43:52 -0700
X-TMN: [Ti5WIicoE+H3kdOIwu2imsYK8lO418T6]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W800D81CCA385AD2A71FACA95E90@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ec58606c-3801-4ce5-b991-2fdb5af558c6_"

Dear ,

I received your mail and the information that you sent to me and i have been very busy to get all the documents ready. I left my base again this morning to the Supreme Court Probate Registry division to obtain the Letter of Administration legalizing you as the legal beneficiary of the Consignment having in mind the legal implication of the business. I applied for the document immediately and it was approved by the registrar and the Probate Registry said I have to pay the official charges of USD4500 for the Document of Letter of Administration at the Probate Accounts Department. So i quickly paid the money to the accounts officer and the Document was issued to me. I thank God it was approved immediately. So based on the strength of the Letter of Administration, I quickly went to Paragon Delivery Company office with the document of the letter of administration to make the Registration of the consignment on your behalf.

It was not easy at Paragon Delivery Company Office as i have to move from one office to the other but i thank God for his good work as i succeeded in making the Registration on your behalf today. The Paragon Delivery Company officer in charge said i have to pay an amount of USD8,950 for the Registration and Delivery charges of the consignment to you so i quickly went back to my base to get the money, I only had an amount of USD6000 with me so i went to meet my colleague here and after pleading to him, i managed to borrow the balance of USD2950 which i promised to pay him Back soon with additional interest.

So now i have made the payment at the Paragon Delivery Company office, Find attached is the copy of the Letter of Administration and the Receipt of the payment for your records and perusal. Right now everything is in order, the Paragon Delivery Company officer has requested for a copy of your identification Card which will be given to the diplomats that will airlift the consignment to deliver it to your country . So now everything has been done and the Paragon Delivery Company has requested for Your identification is to enable them know you on his arrival into the country to avoid any mistake in delivery, So you should quickly send a scan copy of your identity card like your international passport copy or your driver's license copy or any of your valid identification so that i can submit it to the Paragon Delivery Company office tomorrow.

Once I receive it from you, then i will immediately go to the Paragon Delivery Company office to submit it and I will also conclude with the Final registration of the consignment and i will send you the copy of the Airway BILL DOCUMENT of the consignment which I have used to make the registration on your behalf. I will also send you all the contact information of the Diplomat to enable him contact you once he arrives into your country.

Now listen, I trust you 100% in this deal and be sure to keep everything about this deal secret and confidential only between two of us. So my dear I hope you understand everything i have explained to you. So you have to send me your identification immediately to enable me conclude everything.

I am waiting immediately to receive your identification.

Regards

Best Regards
General Mark Martins

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W85 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:41:18 -0700
X-TMN: [WkCtbvvyykYDIXvUFIfKrmhxtisMalHZ]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W85C4872445F82DD6B2D14B95ED0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_213146cd-1079-4a70-8fcc-fd312758ee54_"

RECEIVER’S DETAILS

Name: MR CLIPPED

Delivery Address: CLIPPED.

Email: CLIPPED

Phone Number: + CLIPPED

Attention: Mr CLIPPED

I have tried to reach you on phone but all to no avail, currently your consignment from Syria scheduled for delivery today in USA with your address as per Airway Bill; is now on transit in London Heathrow Airport United Kingdom. Your consignment is marked as private and confidential, which means that the consignment should not be scanned by the any custom, but there is no authority document to legally prove that your consignment should not pass through a scanning system.

Listen carefully, the British customs are demanding for NON INSPECTION TAG CERTIFICATE (NITC), to avoid scanning and release of your consignment, you are required to make payment of £1,655 GPB for procuring NITC, this will enable the clearance of your consignment from the customs and I will immediately make arrangements for connecting flight to make delivery to your designated address in USA without delays today. Be informed that this NITC will also be presented to US customs upon my arrival to avoid scanning your consignment in USA.

NOTE: once you have made your payment make sure your home address and your phone number are can be reached.

As soon as you have made the payment you should forward to us a scanned copy of the deposit slip to enable the procuring officer confirm the payment and commence the processing of the delivery of your consignment to you. If you need more assistance please do not hesitate to contact me through email or you can reach me temporary on +447518979556.

Lastly if you will be able to come and receive your consignment in United Kingdom then you can come with the required NITC charges and I will clear your consignment with the customs here and handover to you.

I anticipate your swift response to enable us serve you better.

Kind Regards

Dr Mohammed Hafiz.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1042.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Apr 2015 13:21:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 550773.55543.bm@omp1042.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 98.138.105.197; Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:21:10 +0000
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:21:09 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: PARAGON DELIVERY COMPANY <ourcontact@laposte.net>

PICS AND DOC:

PHONE NUMBER:
+447518979556
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.