Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unitednationbarrister557@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitednationbarrister557@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Subject: United Nation Barrister Nii Osah Mills ,
From: United nation Barrister <unitednationbarrister557@gmail.com>

United Nation Barrister Nii Osah Mills
P.O BOX 554 NO 21 HIGH STREET
OPPOSITE GHANA STADIUM
ACCRA GHANA.

Attn: Beneficiary ,

I am Hon, Barr, Nii Osah Mills , An Attorney at Law, Solicitor and Notary Public of the Ghana Bar Association. I am working legitimately with the Ecowas Committee of the west Africa and Ghana Government as a Bonfire Citizen of Ghana Republic . I am also the Attorney in charge of the Refuges and Present Attorney Economics Community of West Africa States.

UN authority assigned me to work with you and carry out proper verification regarding all your transaction here in Ghana to enable you receive this season of 2015, Due to our investigation regarding your fund, the UN authority make me to understand that you have been sending money to Africa for a long time without receiving cent, please sir right now you have to work and co-operate with me and forward all transactions here in Ghana to me so i can carry out proper verification regarding all your funds here in Ghana to enable you receive without any further delay and to avoid you sending money to rung people .

AFRICA UNION CHAIRMAN, please personal approved me to work with you and make you to receive all your fund from Ghana in this season of 2015, as soon as you respond to me, I shall give details back to the AFRICA UNION CHAIRMAN who personally assigned me to work with you to make you receive .

One more time please , forward all your transaction here in Ghana to me so i can carry out proper verification to enable you receive it all, and make haste to get back to me so we can proceed .

Am Waiting to hear from you to enable us switch into action immediately.

BEST REGARD
Hon, Barr, Nii Osah Mills Chambers.
+233237080450 .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.