Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesrobert629@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamesrobert629@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:22 pm

* 87.139.63.24 Deutsche Telekom Ag n/a Germany

Return-Path: <giani@athena.bnicl.com>
Received: from zpcom.zp.local (p578b3f18.dip0.t-ipconnect.de [87.139.63.24])
by pegasus2010.netsigma.pt (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 614B986E618;
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:01:22 +0100 (WEST)
Subject: Greetings From Miss Linda Johnson
To: Recipients <giani@athena.bnicl.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:00:53 +0200
Reply-To: jamesrobert629@yahoo.co.uk

View the attachment for your message

Attachments area
Preview attachment
MESSAGE.doc
[Word]

Greeting,

I am Miss Linda Johnson. The daughter to the cancer woman, Mrs. Mary Johnson. May her soul rest in perfect peace. My mother Mrs. Mary Johnson contacted you some time ago in respect to the funds transfer of her late husband, to help her take care of me Linda Johnson.

Before my mother passed a way, she issued a bank draft to you for your help initially although you backed out thinking that the funds transfer was illegal.

Well, everything was legal and legit and went well through the assistance of a Japanese business man whos name is Mr. Haruki Kintarou, the funds transfer was successful through him.

I am now with a new family in Kasugai Japan and am very happy again in life. Because the new family I am staying with take me as they only daughter but being an orphan is so challenging but am happy.

In a way to appreciate her kind gesture, she dropped a bank draft of ($2,500,000.00) before her death in your name and instructed her personal Rev Father who was praying for us when she is alive. Rev James Robert to make sure you receive the total amount without any problem. This is her little way of saying thank you for your initial help.

Contact Rev James Robert WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION

Full Name:............
Direct contact number:...........
your full delivery address:............
Your Occupation.......................
Sex and Age...............................

Contact Name: Rev James Robert
Contact Phone Number 002349024179168
Email Address: jamesrobert629@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,
Miss Linda Johnson.

+2349024179168
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.