Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zainab Indomi

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Zainab Indomi

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm

aminatadremand@live.com

Wedatefree:

Happy Good day
Hope you are doing well today? I am happy to write you today. I am Aminata dremand, a lady looking for friendship, I believe that life is what you give it, to me race, sex, age, and colour of the skin, are all jokes, they are not barrier when we have affection to humanity, i like creative and happy people. I come across to your contact today hoping to establish a good friendship with you. I will like us to exchange mails, then I will send you my photo and tell you more about me. I will want to know more about you as well. I will be hoping for your kind response. to my Email. aminatadremand@live .com hope to hear from you soon. your Aminata

Screen name: aminata55
24 y/o female from dakar, Senegal
student
i m aminata by name. i m here looking for friendship. of a nice and lovely man that i can spend the rest of my life with

aminata2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aminatadremand@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Email:

My Dearest One,

Thank you for your mail and i am really pleased to hear from you and also glad you are interested in me. Actually I never know how you will feel if this is too early to tell you everything about me but just because I am not settled due to the situation that I am facing here in Senegal.

I am Aminata Dremand from Sudan in Africa,i am 24 years old with tears and sorrow in my heart, I explain my self to you with a humble manner, After the death of my father Dr Adame Dremand, who died because of the problems in my country which take a lot of life and tender many homeless because life is more precious than gold and there's nothing we can use to call back death when one lost his or her life or love ones, so we decided to run from my country with my mother and my only brother and all of a sudden my brother was killed by the rebels which make my mother to loose her life after much pain and thinking of all that happened to us and after the death of my mother, my uncle started to persecute me over my late father Company and Properties which he take over from me after much treating and by the help of a Reverend Father i manage to come over to Senegal where i live as a refugee in an orphanage home under United Nations refugee office, in fact the more I explain my self and my situation, it's make me to shear tears and when i remember the past, I'm the only one alive in my family and i am now in a critical situation and life is very difficult and hard with me, but I can not join a prostitution because of the way i was brought up by my parents and i am putting all my hope and trust in you to help me get out of this situation.

Now i have decided to get married at my age while i suppose to be in school by now but there's nothing i can do, In fact you are the only one i am looking for in my life which i know that you will never disappoint me. I am seeing hell here but the only thing that make's me happy is that my late father deposited the sum of (5.5) Million u.s dollars in a foreign country which i am the only person he told about it before he died and every documents which he use to deposit the fund are with me including the contact of the Bank because my father love's me so much and that was why he use my name as the next of kin to inherit this fund, i have called the company to know what i have to do for the claim of my late father fund and they said unless i have someone who can represent me with the required documents before they can release my late father's fund to me and that is why i need your assistants to help me for the claim of this fund since i have taking you to be every thing to me, please feel free to contact me if you are interested in helping me and you can call me through the camp reverend line which is +221-765-079-649 and when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Aminata Dremend, and he will send for me to come and answer your call.
I will be hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Aminata,

Return-Path: aminatadremand@live.com
Received: from DUB125-W30 ([157.55.1.138])
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015
Subject: MY FULL DETAILS‏‏‎

+221765079649

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Picture received with the email - stolen image of Zainab Indomi, Kannywood (Hausa Movie) actress:

aminata1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aminatadremand@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 03, 2015 12:21 am

ADDITIONS:
My Dearest One,

Thank you for your mail and i am really pleased to hear from you and also glad you are interested in me. Actually I never know how you will feel if this is too early to tell you everything about me but just because I am not settled due to the situation that I am facing here in Senegal.
I am Aminata Dremand from Sudan in Africa,i am 24 years old with tears and sorrow in my heart, I explain my self to you with a humble manner, After the death of my father Dr Adame Dremand, who died because of the problems in my country which take a lot of life and tender many homeless because life is more precious than gold and there's nothing we can use to call back death when one lost his or her life or love ones, so we decided to run from my country with my mother and my only brother and all of a sudden my brother was killed by the rebels which make my mother to loose her life after much pain and thinking of all that happened to us and after the death of my mother, my uncle started to persecute me over my late father Company and Properties which he take over from me after much treating and by the help of a Reverend Father i manage to come over to Senegal where i live as a refugee in an orphanage home under United Nations refugee office, in fact the more I explain my self and my situation, it's make me to shear tears and when i remember the past, I'm the only one alive in my family and i am now in a critical situation and life is very difficult and hard with me, but I can not join a prostitution because of the way i was brought up by my parents and i am putting all my hope and trust in you to help me get out of this situation.
Now i have decided to get married at my age while i suppose to be in school by now but there's nothing i can do, In fact you are the only one i am looking for in my life which i know that you will never disappoint me. I am seeing hell here but the only thing that make's me happy is that my late father deposited the sum of (5.5) Million u.s dollars in a foreign country which i am the only person he told about it before he died and every documents which he use to deposit the fund are with me including the contact of the Bank because my father love's me so much and that was why he use my name as the next of kin to inherit this fund, i have called the company to know what i have to do for the claim of my late father fund and they said unless i have someone who can represent me with the required documents before they can release my late father's fund to me and that is why i need your assistants to help me for the claim of this fund since i have taking you to be every thing to me, please feel free to contact me if you are interested in helping me and you can call me through the camp reverend line which is +221-765-079-649 and when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Aminata Dremend, and he will send for me to come and answer your call.
I will be hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Aminata,

HEADER:
Received: from DUB125-W95 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 06:00:17 -0700
X-TMN: [n+mEB6s+oyVzRus7uwijvgP7I+1zJIPO]
X-Originating-Email: [aminatadremand@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB125-W950C0F6399C0C8CFE87DD0A9EF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_36a4728b-f725-4035-a252-534e8e7ce358_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest CLIPPED,

Thank you , for your immediate replies actually, i am happy now, receiving your complete information , you can apply officially for the transfer process . So, read this mail very well, so that you understand and follow up what you have to do next to commence with your claim of the deposit from the bank. The bank have already received from me that you are my trustee and partner ,so that the transfer will commence . Hence use the email address of the bank to email them with the letter below which i have composed for you to make it easy .

CREDIT MUTUEL DU SENEGAL
Foreign Remittance Manager : Mr. Lamine Mousa
POINT E RUE DE FATICK,SN 0000 O1/07
BP 28052 DAKAR,SENEGAL.
E-mail: credtmutuel@financier.com
PHONE NUMBER +221 77 273 9958
Fax +221 777 20 209 58

Have a lovely day and make sure you send an email to the bank today,
Yours In Love

From Miss Aminata

NB
THE SAMPLE LETTER YOU HAVE TO SEND THE BANK:

Dear Sir,
My name is CLIPPED ,an AMERICAN citizen. I am a friend and a partner/trustee to Miss Aminata Dreman, a Sudanese citizen who lives in Dakar, Senegal as a refugee. We have both agreed that I should claim and retrieve her inheritance deposit (USD$5,500,000.00) in your bank on her behalf and I am aware that she has submitted a LETTER OF NOMINATION OR TRUSTEE in my favor regarding this deposit.
Therefore, kindly advise me on your procedures and process of transferring the money to my account. Find here the deposit references and my personal data.

DEPOSIT INFORMATION

Name of depositor: DR.ADAME DREMAN
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of kin: Miss Aminata Dreman
Amount deposited: USD$5,500,000.00
Account Number: 8008195
Swift Code of Bank -- CMSGSNDA

My Personal Information.

CLIPPED

HEADER:
Received: from DUB125-W85 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 07:00:14 -0700
X-TMN: [oGBdbjv4IlpHKjD4p2cTTaOSYGlIrdrv]
Message-ID: <DUB125-W855E752EA35F094C520498A9ED0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_999c202e-f967-4ba2-86e5-96d2850e12c7_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest CLIPPED,

How are you today my love CLIPPED, I hope you are fine? honey it has not been very easy with me over here looking for a good lawyer, Reverend Father Paul almost called round the city to all the nice lawyers that he knew looking for an international attorney who will be able to handle this issue at hand , as you know this is an international paper work . Anyway honey by the grace of God , Reverend Father Paul have gotten a nice lawyer who we shall pay and will help us to get things done accordingly and here is his contact address.

HIS CONTACT INFO BELOW,
Full Name
Barrister Diop camara
Address .Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street , Dakar . P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal
Email: diop-chambers2011@live.com
Tel +221 773 503 135

Tell Barrister Diop Camara that you are applying for him to let you know how much it will cost for him to help you get all this documents from the High Court Of Senegal

1.A power of attorney well signed by a Senegalese resident lawyer
2.Affidavit of oath permitting you to demand for the release/transfer of the funds to your position on her behalf.

let him to know that the bank Manager of Credit Mutual ask us to get all this Document from the High Court of Senegal for a money transaction between you and Credit Mutual Du Senegal and ask him how many days it can take him to get this documents for us please you have to contact the lawyer right now to let him know that you have send him an email, I have the other two document death certificate and Deposit receipt of account.

And i will be attaching them for your viewing as soon as this other ones are gotten .

Honey i am waiting for your call too. I do not have my own phone I should have been calling you everyday. But I will try to beg Reverend Father Paul to use his phone if permitted. May God protect us till we meet, i love you with all my heart.

Yours forever in love and partner
Miss Aminata

HEADER:
Received: from DUB125-W29 ([157.55.2.9]) by DUB004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:53:12 -0700
X-TMN: [AYcnNa5gHkfqAB2u2IAnO7OsQR481Uzr]
Message-ID: <DUB125-W29457F285F81E9DA88496FA9E90@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_6a73811b-d466-46a0-9ee5-267bf8269cea_"

PICS SAME AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765079649
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221772739958
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +2217772020958

+221773503135

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME ====== BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME === DIAKHATE NDEYE FATOU

ACCOUNT N° ====== 04211440019

IBAN ============ SN08 SN10 0010 1500 4211 4400 1920

RIB ============== 20

BANK CODE ======= SN100

SWIFT CODE =======AFRISNDAXXX
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amaramaziq@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:12 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Greetings with love,
Hope this mail finds you in good health, I come across your profile and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name`s are, Miss Amira Maziq, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. my contact email to rich me is as follow,
( amaramaziq@hotmail.com )
I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisses And Hugs!
Amira,

Full Name Amira Maziq
Birth Year 1989
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amaramaziq@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Good afternoon,

How are you today hope that you are fine ? I am so much happy to read from you it is my pleasure to meet you and be in contact with you, I also want you to know that i am here searching for that kind and honest loving and caring God fearing and down to earth trustworthy a man who really also want a serious relationship, i want a man i will love and spend the rest of my life with him, I am not a club girl and i am not into smoking or drinking i only drink Juice and mineral and soft wine non alcohol, I am a girl with kindness and good hearth I am a single girl of 26 years old and have no child and living with a room mate because life is not easy over here, I have mother and my father is late 7 years ago, I have one sister and one brother my elder sister and my younger brother and my mom is old, I am managing here in Dakar Senegal with the help of no one only God knows how i survive here to eat and join my room mate for rent, well i know is all for good, Love is not of money but to build love because love is strong and last when we both build it to be, I am a loving girl when i fall in love i don't go back, So i will end it here and will wait for your respond so we can move from there, Please tell me about you your age and country and what you do for a living, and your marital status, I am working in one super market here in Senegal, I will be waiting for your urgent respond soon, Till then sweet sweet kisses all over your body always, Mmmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaa,

From yours lovely friend.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <amaramaziq@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W59 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 28 Oct 2015

Good morning ,
How are you today i hope that you are in good health ? I am fine and in good health, I am more than happy to read from you, before we go, i would like to know you well, how old are you ? and what you searching for, for me i am here searching for a man for a serious relationship, I am a single and i want to have someone that i will call my husband the father of my unborn children, I am ready and willing to love my man and spend the rest of my life with him, I am not here for game i am here with my open minded and i wish to meet the man whom i will love and spend the rest of my life with the man that will love me and take very good care of me the man that will not hurt me i want the man that will know when i am in pains and when i am happy, i only want a happy mind i am not here to be hurt, what i want is a man who is ready to give me his love and his heart to love back, also a man who will surely come down here one day to see me, If i may ask you will you like to visit me down here one day ??? I want to come over to your country to meet you for us to start a better life, please let me know your mind about this,

Thank you i will stop here now and will be waiting for your urgent respond soon,
Big hug and many many warmth kisses all over your body for me,
Mmmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa,

Amara,

Good evening,
How was your weekend hope it went well ? Thank you for your kind respond, I am fine and in good health, I am so much indeed happy to read from you, accept my apologies i was unable to respond to your mail up till today i was a little busy, Yes Senegal is a Country in West Africa, is a peaceful country which i like and love to stay here, I have not travel out to other country just only Senegal, I love to travel also, but for the moment i have no passport to travel but i can get one here at our embassy but i have no money now to get the passport not that is cost but can only cost about 200 to 250, dollars which i cannot afford for now, because of how things is with me for now even to eat is hard but God is in control, I am looking for some money to add to the money i save to pay my rent so i cannot raise money to get a passport for now if only you will help me i would be so much happy, It would be so nice to see you here one day to play with you and to show you how i do feel about you, I now having grate feelings in you i want you to give me your heart lets build strong love then God will make away for us if really that we where met for each other, I am falling in love with you now, Please send me pictures of you, I will stop here now please take very good care of your self for me, Sweet sweet kisses all over your body for me, Mmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaa,

From yours lovely,
Amara,

Good morning,
how are you today i hope that you are doing very grate by God grace ? Thank you so much for your kind respond which i have understand all you have said, I want you to come down here if really you mean it, But if you cant come like you said if is to arrange me a passport to come it would be so much good to get my passport and come to meet you for us to start a better life together which i have always dream of, I want to be the woman to love you without end nor fade, Since we have met the thought of you have install deep into my heart i want you to know that this feelings which i have in my heart for you i want it to be for real and will keep both of us to our dream land, I want to be beside you for the rest of my life, I want you to take step on what we should do now because i can say that everything depends on you for now on, Thank you as i will stop from here and will be waiting for your urgent respond soon,

Big hug and many warmth kisses all over your body for me,
Mmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

From yours lovely wife to be,
Amara,
Attachments
01.png
02.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amaramaziq@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Okay my love i will be waiting for you to hear good news from you because i cant wait to be with you, I need you so badly now, I hope it will not take long for you to come down here and see me ?

Good morning,
How was your night hope it went well ? I have hard all you said and i cant wait to see you here soon for us to have as much fun as we can i really need you beside me always, Please send me your pictures let me see how you look like, you have not send me any pictures of you since please on your respond to this message make sure you attach your pictures and send to me, Thank you i will stop from here now and will be waiting to read from you soon, sweet sweet kisses all over your body for me, always, Mmmmuuuuaaaa, I love you, From yours lovely wife to be, Amara,

Good day, You have to try to send me photos of you to know what you look like, i dont know whom i am talking with how you look like, Please am waiting for those photos,

Amara,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: amaramaziq@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:30 am

Good morning my darling husband,
How are you today i hope that you are in good health ? My love i just wake up now and it was sweet lovely morning to read from you, I am to remind you that i am missing you so much now i hope to see you soon to feel the love that you have for me in your heart also for me to prove to you how i love you, My heart long for you and the thought of you have take all over my heart, I love you always, My love bellow are the address and name i will use to receive the phone,

Name: AMARA MAZIQ,
Tel: +221782925603,
Address: 723, NORD FOIRE, ACROSS CITY DIA, NORD FOIRE, DAKAR SENEGAL,

Darling Xmas is near now you know i have to look good for you please i need some money to buy some cloths and shoes also to buy food stuff at home, Please help me with any amount from your heart which you know that can buy things for me, Please i need your support my darling husband, I have no other man to ask for help than you,, My love if you post the phone you give me the tracking code and they will tell you how many days it takes to reach me, In case you want to send me money through Money Gram or Western Union money transfer is fast and easy to pick up here, You use my name to send it, AMARA MAZIQ,

Thank you i will be waiting to read from you soon
Big hug and many warmth kisses all over your body,

Mmmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa,

From yours lovely wife to be,
Amara,

"Her" official FB as Amara Maziq is using the same picture already reported here with the location Dakar Senegal - the profile is active since September 29, 2015.

"She" has also another profile there:

Amara Maziq - active since November 12, 2015, 10 friends.
Gender Female
Interested In Men and Women
Language English

Phone Number:
+221782925603

Stolen pictures used:

Amara.jpg

amara1.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.