Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanwhite.citibank58@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Gateway » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:51 am

Return-Path: info@citibank.us.org
Received: from mail.elmahllawy.com ([81.10.115.211]) by mx-ha.gmx.net
(mxgmx006) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MIi08-1WB8ZD2gUi-002Dwb for
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:07:35 +0100
Received: from User ([41.138.184.239]) by mail.elmahllawy.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:11:24 +0200
Reply-To: <drjamesobiora0002013@gmail.com>
From: "CITI BANK NEW YORK,UNITED STATES"<info@citibank.us.org

CITI Bank of New York.
111 Wall Street, New York,NY10045.
Tel:253-3907037. (2533907037)
Fax:800-3749200 (8003749200)

Dear, Beneficiary Claimants.

Sir.

CITI BANK NEW YORK FUNDS TRANSFER CREDIT INSTRUCTIONS OK.

Furtherance to payment notification order(RELEASE#XX-YBF) received from United States Treasury Dept under the instruction of Mr.Jacob J. Lew and our ordering customers the Nigerian Government through the office and instructions of Dr.James Obiora,i wish to inform you that we have programmed your funds transfer via our swift wire transfer diskette system(SWTDS) into your nominated bank account or through CITI Bank US ATM Swift Debit Master Card,please reconfirm the following to our bank for urgent payment as instructed by Dr.James Obiora in Nigerian whom we only trust and take instructions from in Nigeria.

1) Your full Name:_
2) Your full Address:
3) Your Contact Telephone and Fax No:
3) Your Profession, Age and Marital Status:
4) Any valid form of your Identification.
5) Bank Name:
6) Bank Address:___________
7) Account Name:___________
8) Account Number:___________
9) Swift code:__________
10) Routing Number:___________

Meanwhile you are urgently requested to call Dr.James Obiora in Nigeria on his direct telephone number 234-8156958180 and ask him to release you your Presidential International Transfer Code Numbers (PITCN) which is what you will use to access and withdraw your funds from your bank account or your ATM Card as you may wish,the above Transfer Code is what our bank will use to send telex to your bank once we credit your account with the sum of US$3,5Million as instructed to our Bank,reconfirm the above details with the Presidential International Transfer Code Numbers which James Obiora will release to you when you call him and we will with 2hours release the above sum to you without delays,Dr.James Obiora can be reached via this email as well (drjamesobiora0002013@gmail.com) but it will be better you call him on phone for the Code to avoid delays,the Presidential International Transfer Code Numbers (PITCN) will be procured from Dr.James Obiora at a very minimal cost which you must send to him before he will is

Urgently waiting for the requested details for your transfer to be effected without delays in your favour.

Yours faithfully,

Ms,Susan White.
Remittance Department,
Citi Bank New York.

IP 41.138.184.239
Host Visafone
City Lagos
Country Nigeria
Gateway
Supreme survivor

Re: susanwhite.citibank58@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:31 am

+12533907037
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Tacoma, WA
Original network provider* 360networks (usa) Inc. - Wa

+2348156958180 Nigeria mobile phone.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

info@firs.org.ng

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Received: from User ([41.138.182.2]) by email.aps.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:10:20 -0300
Reply-To: <akpan.firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
From: "Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS)"<info@firs.org.ng>
Subject: Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS) ATM Card Delivery.

Office Of The Executive Chairman,
Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS)
Dr.M'fon Akpan.
27/28 Adeyemo, Alakija Street
Victoria Island, Lagos,Nigeria .
Building Name: Fortune Towers House.
Direct Line: 234-8090718221.

Attn: ATM Card Funds Beneficiary.

Sir.

The Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS) wish to officially inform you that based on the directives and instructions of the the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) the Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS) has approved the release and payment of your approved sum of US$4.5Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) through our Inter Switch Blue Chip Network into your Diamond Bank ATM Master Debit Master Card as instructed by the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) as the Nigeria Apex Revenue Collectors,this is based on the directives and instructions of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to the Nigerian Government to offset and release your due Lottery/Contract/Inheritance grants funds,your ATM Card Debt Master is now uploaded, Stamped,Signed ,Sealed and ready for shipment to your mailing address in your country which you must reconfirm to this bank with immediate effect,your ATM Card will be fully Activated for cash withdrawals once you forward your complete na

Furtherance to the above this is your Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS) ATM Card Registration Code Reference Numbers of FIRS/DB-FXJKT00147G15 and this is your ATM Card Personal Identifications Numbers (PIN CODE) 0090 which you will use to make withdrawals from your ATM Card in any ATM Machine around the world,i forwarded all this details to you for you to know that your cash disposable ATM Card of the above amount is ready for your use and will only be Activated once you reconfirm your full names that we will insert in your card as the beneficiary as we only uploaded and credited your cash in the ATM Card through your Diamond Bank Auxiliary Personalized Inter Switch account numbers as thus: 1016633119 which is normal process and the procedure as the approved sum of US$4.5Million must be deposited in your account before the ATM Card will be issued,note that we have an instructions to only release your funds via ATM Master Card or via International Cashiers Cheque if you so wish to be paid and your only fina

Finally i will inform you what the shipment and mailing fees is and how you will send it to our bank for your shipment once we hear from you,also do reconfirm the above requested details for your shipment and the instant electronics Activations of your ATM Card while your card is on transits to your address,note that outside the shipment fees you will not pay any other fees or charges until you receive your ATM Card and start using it as your cash has been fully loaded on it for withdrawals,call me on my direct telephone number as soon as you receive this email for your urgent shipment: +2348090718221 and your address and full names and details for the Activations should be forwarded to me once you receive this letter.please note that if you are not ready to send the shipment fees don't bother to reply because i will not respond to any vague response when you are not ready to send the shipment fees hence the FIRS will not and cannot pay that for you.

Do obliged urgently as we are waiting to hear from you and your phone call for your shipment as your package is ready now awaiting delivery.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr,M'fon Akpan,
Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service.
FIRS.

Phone;
+2348090718221
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info@diamondbank.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Received: from User ([41.138.175.112]) by email.aps.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Sat, 16 May 2015 16:45:31 -0300
Reply-To: <diamondbanknigeriangr@gmail.com>
From: "ELECTRONICS ATM CARD DEPARTMENT,DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA"<info@diamondbank.com>
Subject: YOUR DIAMOND BANK ATM ELECTRONIC MASTER/ VISA CARD IS READY FOR SHIPMENT TO YOU.

From The Desk Of: Dr.Uzoma Dozie.
Managing Director/CEO Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc.
Diamond Bank Plc Address: Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.Nigeria.
Phone: +234-815-6958180.
Fax: +234 1 2619728.
Email: diamondbanknigeriangr@gmail.com

YOUR DIAMOND BANK ATM ELECTRONIC MASTER/ VISA CARD IS READY FOR SHIPMENT TO YOU.

Sir.

Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc wish to officially inform you that based on the directives and instructions of our ordering customers the Federal Government of Nigeria and the New President Elect through the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Debt Management Office that Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc have being authorized release your approved sum of US$4.5Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) through Diamond Bank Inter Switch Blue Chip ATM Master/Visa Card Network into your Diamond Bank ATM Master Debit Master Card as instructed by our ordering customers the the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Finance Ministry as their Consolidated Oil Reserve Account Holders locally here in Nigeria,this is based on the agreement reached by both the new President Elect and the Outgoing President with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to the Nigerian Government to offset and release your due Lottery/Contract/Inheritance grants funds,your ATM Card Debt Master is now uploaded, Stamped,Signed

Furtherance to the above this is your Diamond Bank ATM Card Registration Code Reference Numbers of DB-FXJKT00147G15 and this is your ATM Card Personal Identifications Numbers (PIN CODE) 0090 which you will use to make withdrawals from your ATM Card in any ATM Machine around the world,i forwarded all this details to you for you to know that your cash disposable ATM Card of the above amount is ready for your use and will only be Activated once you reconfirm your full names that we will insert in your card as the beneficiary as we only uploaded and credited your cash in the ATM Card through your Diamond Bank Auxiliary Personalized account numbers as thus: 1016633119 which is normal process and the procedure as the approved sum of US$4.5Million must be deposited in your account before the ATM Card will be issued,note that we have an instructions to only release your funds via ATM Master Card or via International Cashiers Cheque if you so wish to be paid and your only obligations is for you to send the shipment c

Finally i will inform you what the shipment fees is and how you will send it to our bank for your shipment once we hear from you,also do reconfirm the above requested details for your shipment and the instant electronics Activations of your ATM Card while your card is on transits to your address,note that outside the shipment fees you will not pay any other fees or charges until you receive your ATM Card and start using it as your cash has been fully loaded on it for withdrawals,call me on my direct telephone number as soon as you receive this email for more advise and the urgent shipment of your ATM Card package to your designated address in your Country: +2348156958180.

Do obliged urgently as we are waiting to hear from you for your shipment as your package is ready now awaiting delivery.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Uzoma Dozie.
Managing Director/CEO.
Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

info@firs.org.gov

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Received: from User ([41.138.181.156]) by email.aps.ar with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Sat, 6 Jun 2015 16:38:10 -0300
Reply-To: <akpan.firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
From: "FROM THE FEDERAL BOARD OF INLAND REVENUE,FIRS DEPARTMENT."<info@firs.org.gov>
Subject: FROM THE FEDERAL BOARD OF INLAND REVENUE,FIRS DEPARTMENT.

Office Of The Executive Chairman,
Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS)
Dr.M'fon Akpan.
27/28 Adeyemo, Alakija Street
Victoria Island, Lagos,Nigeria .
Building Name: Fortune Towers House.
Direct Line- 234-815695-8180.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Dear Sir.

Re:Federal Inland Revenue Service Payment Advise.

Be officially informed that you are advised as a matter of urgency to put a claims for your funds payment through the Department of the Federal Inland Revenue Service within 72hours as the Federal Inland Revenue Service. have been directed and instructed by President Muhammed Buhari to process and release your due funds to you without delays based on the conditions given to him by the G7 Nations for our debt cancellations as pleaded by the New President,the Federal Inland Revenue Service being the Federal Government statutory body mandated for such payment have received your Payment File from the the Central Bank of Nigeria for your immediate payment as instructed by our new Leader,please advise if your payment is Inheritance/Contract or Lottery payment as this will make your payment very easy for me as i have directed our bankers that will release your approved sum of US$4.5Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) on my direct instructions only as the sole account signatory to prepare your Paym

In view of the above now and in line with the Power bestowed on the Federal Inland Revenue Service by the National Assembly as the Federal Government Revenue Collectors you will be required to pay a minimum of One Year Income Tax Charges to the Federal Government of Nigeria which will be receipted and Documented by this agency before your approved sum will be released to you,this One Year Income Tax Payment is very obligatory that you the funds beneficiary MUST pay it to this agency before i will Authorize and SIGN off your payment as the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service,as a good citizen of your Country you know that Tax Charges cannot be evaded as it is a very serious criminal offense hence such is the same here in Nigeria and that is the reason why you must pay and send the obligatory One Year Income Tax Charges to the Federal Government of Nigeria in our local currency or its equivalent in Dollar denominations which i will inform you the amount once you get back to me by call me o

Finally get back to me on how you want me to release your funds to you as we have just three acceptable International modes of payment to release your funds which are BANK TO BANK WIRE Transfer. ATM Master/Visa Card and Issuance of International Certified Cheque/Bank Draft,make your choice and call me on my above mobile line for more advise,please note and as i have told you already your approved sum of US$5.5Milion is ready for your payment as i will instruct the release to you once you have send the mandatory One Year Income Tax Charge which i will tell you the amount after due calculations from our local Currency (NAIRA) to dollars to enable you send it immediately hence that is the first and last step in your payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Service and after that you will not spend a dime to anybody again before receiving your payment through my desk only.

Urgently waiting for your telephone call and the requested details for more advise on your payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Service Payment Advise,it is very important that you give me a call once you receive this email for prompt action and payment.

Best Regards.

Dr,M'fon Akpan,
Executive Chairman/CEO Federal Inland Revenue Service.
FIRS.
Direct Line: +2348156958180.

Phone:
+2348156958180
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

test@newchinalife.com.cn

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:06 pm

FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE............
FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.. <test@newchinalife.com.cn> Today at 6:11 AM
Reply-To: <dmo.managementofficenigeria@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Federal Ministry Of Ministy Of Finance,
Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations...
Old Federal Secetariet,Lagos,Annex Offixe.
No 115 Awolowo Road Lagos Nigeria.
Telex::FGN/CBN/0002015..

Attn: ATM Card Beneficiary....................

Sir.

Please note that as par the Instructions of Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry Of Finance to our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account Holders in the United States ( Wells Fargo Bank Head Office) we have on Monday 7th December 2015 taken delivery of your uploaded Inter Switch ATM Master/Verve Card valued the sum of US$3.5Million (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as uploaded by our bankers Well Fargo Bank in your name and favor as the funds Beneficiary....below are your Wells Fargo Bank duly issued ATM Card awaiting urgent delivery to your mailing address in your Country now through the Office of the Director General Of The Debt Management Office Dr..Abraham Nwankwo....

ATM Card Numbers:: 5399-4511-7526--6090...
Bank Code Numbers....WFB..5399..
Valid Thru....04-18.....

Furtherance to the above now you are hereby requested to contact the Director General Of The Debt Management Office with the below details as your ATM Card parcel have being handed over to him for onward delivery to your designated address in your Country,also note that we have entered into an agreement with FedEx courier company only for your delivery at the agreed low rate sum of US$195 ONLY (One Hundred And Ninety Five Dollars) which is 50% off from the actual delivery fees that you are suppose to pay for such delivery as we entered an agreement with them to that effect..so you MUST send the US$195 shipment fees to the Director General of the Debt Management Office before he will make your delivery to you hence without you sending the shipment fees he cannot make your delivery,that is the Government approved agreement to that effect and this delivery arrangement is 48hours overnight delivery to your doorstep in your home of office via FedEx only,alternatively if you have a
n account with FedEx courier you

DR.Abraham Nwankwo....
Director General Debt Management Office (DMO)...
Email::.....dmo.managementofficenigeria@gmail.com
Tel: +2348156958180............

Contact Dr.Abraham Nwankwo with the above details as your ATM Card Package have being sent to his office for onward delivery to you as the funds beneficiary,please note that he need to Activate your ATM Card for cash withdrawals with your complete names which you have to reconfirm to him before he will make your shipment to enable you withdrew cash from the card,this is a deliberate act to avoid cloning of your Master Card by hackers and for the safety of your uploaded funds.every vital clearance documents that covers your ATM Card funds as genuine have being procured and will be attached in your parcel during the shipment by Dr.Abraham Nwankwo after you must have send the US$195 SHIPMENT FEES to his office....please dont bother to contact Dr.Abraham if you cannot afford to send the US$195 Shipment fees to him for you delivery as that will be an exercise in futility as the Nigerian Government cannot spare tax payees money to pay for that after the agreement we reached with F
edEx,this is the instructions fro

Finally call him on phone as soon as you receive this letter now and ask him how you will send the US$195 SHIPMENT FEES TO HIM and as well forward to him your receiving address in your Country for the shipment hence that is his only assignment on your delivery,once again if you have an account with FedEx dont bother to send a dime to him again as you will just email him your account details for the shipment and that is all,but if you dont have an account with them you MUST send the US$195 to him or no shipment,that is the arrangement and is final...your ATM Card users operations manual is attached with your parcel including your PIN Code numbers for withdrawals as issued by our bankers in the United States ( WELLS FARGO BANK)...........NO DEDUCTIONS,NO WAIVER ON THE SHIPMENT FEES,BE WARNED NOW as no pleas will be entertained by him as warned already by Mr.President.........................

Yours Sincerely.

Dr,Johnson Briggs..
Executive Director Finance.
Federal Ministry Of Finance...
Wayne

Athanatius Okala

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Profile Elements:
Athanatius Okala / 100006227086156
Active on May 19th, 2017
Self-Employed
Went to OKSS,Okwelle
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria

I wish to profoundly and sincerely appreciate and thank my lovely wife and everyone that facilitated with me on my birthday,may the Almighty Lord show you all love in returns in Jesus name Amen.

Athanatius1.JPG

Ath2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

firs@inkthorn.org

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Confidential And Private Notifications On Your Payment...
From Dr.Bendict Ugonna Esq.. <firs@inkthorn.org> Today at 0:30
Reply-To: <firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
To
Firs
Message body
----------------------------Private And Confidential Memo---------------

Sir.....

My name is Dr.Benedict R.Ugonna the Attorney and Secretary to the Nigerian Apex Bank the Central Bank of Nigeria and i wish to inform you you in clear terms and based on my convictions on my faith that you should henceforth desist any contact both telephone and email to anybody claiming to be helping or administering your claims to your long over due Inheritance/Contract/Lottery and Compensations funds grant here in Nigeria because they are all FRAUD and Scammers only interested in extorting money from you and at the end you will not receive your due funds claims from them hence Mr.President have practically STOPPED them all from administering your payment before his departure to London last week for medical check up hence this fraudulent officials are using this opportunity to divert the funds to there personal, private and friends accounts overseas and at the same time extorting money from you and this includes both the Central Bank Governor and other CBN Officials and som e discredited banks and Government

Further to the above now and in a very clear terms the only Authorized Government Agency directed and instructed by Mr.President before his departure to London to release your over due funds last week before he traveled out is the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE BOARD...FIRS headed by Mr.Babatunde Fowler,any other person or agency contacting or claiming to help you receive your funds including some commercial banks here are all common criminals and an an impostor and if you continue dealing with them you will not get paid any dime rather you will lose your hard earned money to them period,so henceforth desist and discontinue further dealings with them and contact only the Federal Inland Revenue Board Executive Chairman Mr.Babatunde Fowler for your immediate payment,you know this impostors and criminals will not make this public or let you as to this directives by Mr.President because they are trading with your funds and at the same time making efforts to divert it to there personal u se to banks overseas,this you shou

NAME ;..Mr.Babatunde Fowler...
Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS..
EMAIL;==firsrevenueboard@gmail.com===
Direct Telephone;.. +2348090718221....

Finally reach him with the above details as i will advise you call him on phone first before emailing him,please note that the only requirement for your payment is your procurement of your FIRS FUNDS AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND issued only by the Federal Inland Revenue Board-FIRS..that is the only thing you will part with money before claiming your funds as any other requirement is fraudulent as this i knows and you should take note before reaching him as above,as i told you don't let him know that i directed you to contact him but tell him that you have a PRESIDENTIAL ORDER directly from Mr.President for him to release your funds to you from the FIRS Account,he will be surprised on that as those criminals you are dealing with cannot tell you this because they want to milk you and at the same time divert your funds to themselves..or alternatively if you want me to act on your behalf you can also tell him that am your lawyer and that you instructed me to act on your behalf and claim and receive your funds o

Thanks and God Bless..

Dr.Benedict R.Ugonna..
Lawyer/Secretary..
Central Bank of Nigeria..CBN..
Wayne

infodesk@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 pm

FROM THE DESK OF MR.PRESIDENT,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA..
People
President Muhammed Buhari GCFR. <infodesk@gmail.com> Today at 21:18
To
MB
Message body
Office Of The Presidency..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces..
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria...
Private Email==mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com

Sir./Madam..

Be informed that i officially resumed duty officially last month after three months medical vacations to London,United Kingdom hence i returned back to Nigeria last week Saturday and resumed duty as well and to my surprise and consternation's i found out that your payment which i approved to be released to you by the then Acting President and Vice! President Yemi Osibanjo was not released to you based on the file he submitted to my office and when i asked him why and id not follow my instructions he told me that you did not follow up with him and the payment/transfer standard procedure and process hence his refusal to release your funds,this is an absurdity of the highest order from him through i believed what he told me as i trusted him so much as my Vice President..please can you tell me the reason why you did not complied with the instructions of the then Acting President to claim your funds from him as i directed as your Payment File is right on my desk now and will be treated with utmost urgency once i

Furtherance to the above now and as a matter of urgency reply and respond to me directly on my direct private coded email id as thus== mbuharipresidentngn@outlook. com =explain your reasons for not claiming your funds from the then Acting President in a few lines and then forward all your details to me as well for your urgent payment personally by me as this is a matching order as well from the World Bank and the IMF for our debts cancellations and stolen loot recovery which am! canvassing fro since January this year,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus==234 9025512585=though rarely due to my busy schedules due to State matters but i will answer,forward all your details to the above secured and private email id to me as your payment preference as well,once i hear from you i will advise you more as i get more information from the then Acting President on the delayed in your payment while i was away in London for medical treatment..

Urgently waiting to hear from you as directed above..and your call as well if you can for your quick payment directly by me hence i will be returning to London by next Month ending for further medical check up as arranged with my doctors in London as i don't want to leave your payment in the hands of my subordinates anymore to avoid! frustrations and not carrying out my instructions in my bid to sanitize and rid this Country of corruptions which was the hallmark of my been elected in this position as President by Nigerians last two years..

Faithfully Yours...

His Excellency President Muhanmmed Buhari,,GCFR..
Executive President and Commander In Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria..
Wayne

infodesk@buckhornflats.org

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm

FROM THE DESK OF MR.PRESIDENT,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA..
President Muhammed Buhari GCFR. <infodesk@buckhornflats.org> Today at 21:26
Reply-To: <mbuharipresidentngn@outlook.com>
To
MB
Message body
Office Of The Presidency..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces..
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria...
Private Email==mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com

Sir./Madam..

Be informed that i officially resumed duty officially last month after three months medical vacations to London,United Kingdom hence i returned back to Nigeria last week Saturday and resumed duty as well and to my surprise and consternation's i found out that your payment which i approved to be released to you by the then Acting President and Vice! President Yemi Osibanjo was not released to you based on the file he submitted to my office and when i asked him why and id not follow my instructions he told me that you did not follow up with him and the payment/transfer standard procedure and process hence his refusal to release your funds,this is an absurdity of the highest order from him through i believed what he told me as i trusted him so much as my Vice President..please can you tell me the reason why you did not complied with the instructions of the then Acting President to claim your funds from him as i directed as your Payment File is right on my desk now and will be treated with utmost urgency once i

Furtherance to the above now and as a matter of urgency reply and respond to me directly on my direct private coded email id as thus== mbuharipresidentngn@outlook. com =explain your reasons for not claiming your funds from the then Acting President in a few lines and then forward all your details to me as well for your urgent payment personally by me as this is a matching order as well from the World Bank and the IMF for our debts cancellations and stolen loot recovery which am! canvassing fro since January this year,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus==234 9025512585=though rarely due to my busy schedules due to State matters but i will answer,forward all your details to the above secured and private email id to me as your payment preference as well,once i hear from you i will advise you more as i get more information from the then Acting President on the delayed in your payment while i was away in London for medical treatment..

Urgently waiting to hear from you as directed above..and your call as well if you can for your quick payment directly by me hence i will be returning to London by next Month ending for further medical check up as arranged with my doctors in London as i don't want to leave your payment in the hands of my subordinates anymore to avoid! frustrations and not carrying out my instructions in my bid to sanitize and rid this Country of corruptions which was the hallmark of my been elected in this position as President by Nigerians last two years..

Faithfully Yours...

His Excellency President Muhanmmed Buhari,,GCFR..
Executive President and Commander In Chief Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria..
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.