Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jm_associate@lawyer.com hsbc.cynthiangne@accountant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jm_associate@lawyer.com hsbc.cynthiangne@accountant.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:42 pm

From a member here. Inheritance scam.
LAST WEEK I WAS CONTACTED BY A LAWYER IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA REGARDING A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IN A BANK ACCOUNT IN JOHANNESBURG THAT WAS DEPOSITED BY MR. ADOLF MERKLE (0f Germany).

$28,500,000.00.

Scammers' email addresses:
jm_associate@lawyer.com
hsbc.cynthiangne@accountant.com
inf.hsbc@accountant.com
fhcj.law@consultant.com

Scammer's phone numbers:

Tel: +27843247495
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C

Fax: +27367674899
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location Ladysmith

+27631209297
This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number.
Specific information on this number range is not available.

Feb 17, 2015 Barrister James Morris <jm_associate@lawyer.com> wrote:
Dear xxxxxxx,

Many thanks for your email in response to my proposal. Let me throw more light to this deal. This is a legitimate transaction that has noting to do with Internet jokes or otherwise. At this juncture my dear friend I want us to strike this transaction together, I am a God fearing Christian and a barrister since 30years of experience in the law, I know the Law and will use my experience to make sure that everything goes well. In fact, Only what I need from you is your full co-operation in order for us to achieve our goal.

I will begin the process of documentations as soon as I get your feedback that, we are working based on good faith, more over you did not include your details like your full names and address, telephone number and your mode of identification like passport or drivers license, please do include that in your next email as it is needed to facilitate the process, so what I need from you to make this gigantic transaction proceed is as follows:-

1. Your Full Name
2.Residence Address
3.Telephone/Fax Number
4.Occupation
5.Age / Nationality

As soon as i receive the needed details from you, i will start with the documetation ansd also direct you to the bank we are working with, also do note that I will avail you all documents I shall secure officially as far as this process is concerned via email attachment for your perusal and records. Please do get back to me with the details as requested, and hope to hear from you soonest. I am sending you my working ID and CV for your perusal. Call me if you need any further information... Tel: +27631209297

Your In Service.,

James Morris Esq.

APPLICATION FORM SA.jpg
APPLICATION FORM SA.jpg

Date: Sat, Apr 11, 2015
Subject: Re: From James Morris Esq.
To: xxxxxxxx

Dear XXXXXXX,

My good friend and partner, thanks for your email and i want to announce to you that if i can have your total attention and commitment in this transaction we shall in one banking week have the US$28,500,000.00 (Twenty Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) transferred to your account for the interest of both of us as i explained to you in my previous email. Below is attach application form which you have to read fill return to me or send it to the Bank and keep me informed once you are through with that to enable me provide you with other instruction which you may like to know because this transaction of us need a constant communication and collective effort to avoid mistake.

Is two attached page application form. The first is a letter which I have already prepared. All you need do is fill out your name and address, sign and return to me with copy of your identification. The second is a simple questionnaire which I think may not pose any difficulty. Please mark "others" in the relationship to late account holder field.

You may ignore the field for motivation because the letter you are signing is enough motivation for the application. Please handle this transaction with care because this is the opportunity which I have to excel in life.

Bank Information
AUDIT AND CLAIMS: MRS. CYNTHIA NGONMENE
BANK NAME: HSBC BANK SOUTH AFRICA.
Email ( hsbc.cynthiangne@accountant.com )

So try to comply with me because I will start arrangement with my visa to enable me come over to your country upon the confirmation of this fund in your Bank Account. You have to do this immediately you receive this email and email me for more information.

Should you need additional information please let me know. I expect to hear from you as you submit the application.

James Morris Esq.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: jm_associate@lawyer.com hsbc.cynthiangne@accountant.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2015
Subject: Re: ***Attention Of: xxxxxxxxx***
To:

HSBC Bank of South Africa,
Email: inf.hsbc@accountant.com

Attention Of: xxxxxxxx,

FURTHER REFERENCE IS GIVEN TO YOUR PAYMENT OF US$28,500,000.00

Good morning sir as we acknowledge your email. Your attorney (James Morris) called yesterday regards same content and we told him that in as much as the Certificate of Fund Ownership and Affidavit of claim in your name are yet to be submitted to this bank, we cant give final approval, therefore we cant issue any loan if your name.

Just have it in mind that we are working base on South Africa banking ideology and rules, i have to remind you also that the South Africa Department of Finance is aware of this transaction so we cant do anything without the Certificate of Fund Ownership and Affidavit of claim in your name as the beneficiary of the fund, but your fund will be wired into your designated account instantaneously the Certificate of Fund Ownership and Affidavit of claim in your name is presented to us.

Your prompt response to the above directive is highly imperative

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Cynthia Ngonmene
Audit and Claims Director,
HSBC bank, South Africa.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 Info High Court <fhcj.law@consultant.com> wrote:
Good Day xxxxxxxxx,

We understand you want us to contact you according to Barrister James Morris regards the payment information of the required certificates in your name. Like we told hi yesterday that he will be paying $9,455.00 and he deposited part payment of $4,000.00. As i am sending you this email right now, the certificates will be ready before the end of today or first thing tomorrow morning and immediately the balance payment is received, we shall hand over the certificate to him.

Meanwhile, here is the payment information to wire the money through money gram. Like you know, money gram has a limit so you will have to send the money in 2 ways and 2 names. First payment should be $2,000.00 and second payment another $2,000.00. Once that is received today, you will send the balance tomorrow morning and you will have your certificates issued to you through Barrister James Morrris.

Here is the payment information below:

Name: EVAH MATHEANE
Address: JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
Amount: $2,000.00

And the second details below:

Name: ANIAGWU CHUKS
Address: JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
Amount: $2,000.00

We expect payment from you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mrs. Lerato Phekue
Cherk, Federal High Court Of Justice,
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Subject: Re: Good Day xxxxxx
To: xxxxx

Good Day xxxxxx

Sir, here is the bank details you need for the transfer. I am giving you the Chief Justice Enock James Khoza name and banking details and please, do handle it with care and note that it will take over 1 week or 2 before we get the money here as that is your wish.

Bank Name: Nedbank
Account Name: Enock James Khoza
Account Number: 1102827126
Branch Code: 193642
Swift Code: Nedszajj

We expect payment confirmation slip in your next email.

Regards,

Mrs. Lerato Phekue

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 Info High Court <fhcj.law@consultant.com> wrote:
Good Day xxxxxx,

Sir, we got your email and you have to understand that we don't answer to you as we have no dealings with you, Your Barrister requested for a certain certificate in your name and we are working on it, is either you follow our instruction or you forget it, This is High Court and we cant give our our vital banking details over a small amount of money, normal, your attorney should have paid the money to our cashier and receipt will be issued for that but to make it easy for both of us, we shall furnish you with our agent account for payment as other;s always do and here is the details below:

Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA
Account Name: LUSI
Address: 34 LAM ROAD, HONG KONG CENTRAL, HONG KONG.
Account Number: 012 6111 021176 2.
Swift Code: B K C H - H K H H

The balance payment to b wired into this account is $5,455.00. If you send the money into this account, get back to us with the transfer confirmation slip. We are not been hard on you sir but the issue is that we tried this before and it took over 15 days before we get our money and since then, we stop giving account to anybody outside South Africa. We have agent everywhere in the world so send the money to that account. You are requesting from us and that is what we want you to do for us to grant your request.

Regards,

Mrs. Lerato Phekue
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby HondaMan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:35 am

Old chain, but the same scammers are still sending emails from the same email addresses & phone numbers.
(Same IP-address, => only one person?)

Received: from [197.185.98.199] ([197.185.98.199]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan [10.76.45.4]) (via HTTP); Wed, 22 Jul 2020

HSBC Bank of South Africa,
Email: inf.hsbc@accountant.com

Attention Of: XxX,

We acknowledged the death, deposit and fund ownership certificates submitted by your attorney and immediately the remaining certificate is received, your fund will be wired into your account without any delay. We advise you to send your banking details and a copy of your identification for immediate transfer of your funds as soon as we receive the remaining certificate.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Cynthia Ngonmene
Audit and Claims Director,
HSBC bank, South Africa.

-----------------------------

"Barrister James Morris" <jm_associate@lawyer.com

Received: from [197.185.98.199] ([197.185.98.199]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan [10.76.45.8]) (via HTTP); Wed, 22 Jul 2020

Dear XxX,

I believe you have sent the death and deposit certificates to the bank as i told you in my previous email. Meanwhile, I managed to get the fund ownership certificate today which cost me over $7756 to get to this point. I am sending you the scan copy of the certificate and will submit it to the bank tomorrow morning as i got home late today from the certificate office.

The remaining affidavit of claim will cost $3,399 and right now, I only have $2,100. Please I will be needing your help as a partner to help with the balance of $1,299 to enable me get the remaining certificate for the facilitation of the transfer of our funds into your account. Please get back to me and let me know which easier way for you to send the money so i can provide you with the payment details.

Thanks.
James Morris Esq.
HondaMan
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:34 pm

HondaMan,

Thank you for the added information.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Scammer 419 emails.