Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ricardobeal998@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ricardobeal998@yahoo.com

Unread postby bethanycoggin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:06 am

Hi all,
Raven Riley, Oluwaesen "Precious" and Ricardo Beal as well as many other scam artists may be "the same person". Let me explain why I think this:

First, Riley has a scammer that is a man. The story concerning how she says her father is native american, mother was mexican/spanish (it changes with the male profiles on that one point), both parents die in a car wreck etc. ...it is almost word for word on the RICARDO BEAL ricardobeal998@yahoo.com profile I fell for on http://www.okcupid.com :lol: . He is also profiled as supercarlos04 and recbealxx as well as others. How could he have the exact same story word for word??? Easy folks.

"About my family its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past.I will keep this short,I came out from a good combination of two,my Mom is half Spanish while Dad is a native of America.I am the one and only child of my parent, i will count it ,I have a big Family because i don't know much about my Moms family in Canada while my Dads part is very small...Unfortunately i lost my parent same day, same time, same moment by a car accident, this happened about 8years ago, since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Mom because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today."

Same story Ricardo Beal had up on several different profiles on okCupid.

Ever heard of Nigerian Precious Oluwaseun? Ricardo Beal had me wire money to him.

See attachment 1.

I stated before (on the bottom) Oluwaseun is involved in my scam and another one (or they are two profiles but the same person). I wired Oluwaseun $70 as agreed to by my "romance guy" Ricardo Beal. Oluwaseun picked up the money from money gram in nigeria with an ID. I know this because i set it up that way with money gram. No password, he had to show ID , nigeria only. He did in Nigeria. Anyhow, Ricardo has quite the story...he calls me today...he has such a huge spanish accent i cannot believe he is the soldier (below) that he is impersonating. The pictures of Beal say Beal on his uniform ...but even if the guy in the pictures is really Beal...I doubt if his name is Ricardo. I would like to find out though.

Anyhow "Ricardo" even sent me a video "of himself". Obviously he is impersonating...he has no mexican/spanish accent in the video! Unless you can use a voice over or an app that will give someone an accent. ~ On the phone he was terrible at speaking english but good at texting english...which made me think...is this two scammers working together? Unless he has a program to cover the phone local like he does the ISP - the VOIP phone number (below) is from Hazel Green AL.~ On the phone I heard a woman in the background yesterday and a child in the background today. His voice also "boomed" like he was in a large room without carpet or a de-acousticisized room. He kept saying V IA TEXT , "I bet you don't know what I do for a living?" (Oh but I DO).

As if this wasn't enough....I started to think...... what if I took the PHONEY ISP from Sunneyvale CA and WASHINGTON (reference info below) and look up that off google?

I did and people were complaining about another scammer called JERRY BRAXTON. He comes from Nigeria too. Is it possible that Oluwaseun is Jerry Braxton?? Since Ricardo Beal had nothing but the upmost respect for Oluwaseun while I texted him about Oluwaseun being known for scams? Once again, IP information etc. on Ricardo Beal is below. But be it known that he is using a cover IP/ISP. Also, reference any letters I sent to Ricardo Beal below that is applicable.

I would like to know a response from others. According to other people online, braxton1470@gmail.com is the email for Jerry Braxton. I do know (tho I wont tell you how) that Oluwaseun's email is the same as Ricardo's at the end - 3 similar numbers off by only one number. Well I confronted Ricardo about this and he said yahoo picked the email address with him. He just accepted it.

People on : ip/65.55.92.184 is complaining very well about Jerry Braxton. Well Ricardo did say he had more money than me. But he seemed to be a blairing idiot. I could be wrong. He could have hired a spanish person to talk to me. Or any number of things. Or he could really be in the military or all of the above. There is a base in Washington. A Ricardo Beal is well known to be in Florida. One thing I know...... well TODAY he chatted with me. I told him I uncovered his real IP and I got a hold of his WIFE and told her everything sexual I was going to do to him. I told him this over Yahoo chat. He either played along with my game or he really is married. He hasn't IM'd me again since.

Previous post:

He has gone from using his pictures to pictures of military guys in the U.S. I met him on okcupid okcupid.com where he said he was Ricardo Beal in Castle Rock, CO. Then he told me he is from FT. Sills, OK Army base. Called me from number 2566930890 !
Then supposidly he got stationed in Nigeria and told me to wire money to him in Oluwaseun's name. I just led him to be;lieve I did when I did not.

When he called he sounded like an old man. Ricardo (weither he is Oluwadeun or not) insists his Oluwaseun is a man in his 40's with three kids.

Email to Ricardo as a joke after I looked up IP's: ...tho that number was in his emails ...

Are you Musab Isah from the UK? Cuz the green line appears in the apex of your emails.

Message-ID: <1787820142.266804.1420915988382.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10649.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>

HI Albert,
Find the requested files attached. I couldn't get it to work I'm afraid.? Just so you know, I issued 'make clean' command on the old lispmob source before issuing 'make' on the new lispmob-testing file.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,?Musab Isah
Research Student,School of Computing and Communications,D29, InfoLab21Lancaster University

Note: This Musab dude IS FROM THE UK as the people on http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/65.55.92.184 say he said he was from. Who knows if Musab is a link or not.

THOUGHTS: Ricardo told me he was seperated from his live in girlfriend and child in MARYLAND. I think that state is fabricated. It could be WA or COLORADO (he wanted to move there), or FLORIDA OR ALABAMA (cell phone VOIP came from Hazel Green). Any additions ...?

Master Sergeant Ricardo Beal - 256-693-0890 HERE'S HIS NUMBER FOLKS. Either Precious himself on a computer app ...or he really has a "american/uk" partner based in Hazel Green, AL. Phone provider: Republic

I stated before (on the bottom) Oluwaseun is involved in my scam and another one (or they are two profiles but the same person). I wired Oluwaseun $70 as agreed to by my "romance guy" Ricardo Beal. Oluwaseun picked up the money from money gram in nigeria with an ID. I know this because i set it up that way with money gram. No password, he had to show ID , nigeria only. He did in Nigeria. Anyhow, Ricardo has quite the story...he calls me today...he has such a huge spanish accent i cannot believe he is the soldier (below) that he is impersonating. The pictures of Beal say Beal on his uniform ...but even if the guy in the pictures is really Beal...I doubt if his name is Ricardo. I would like to find out though.

Anyhow "Ricardo" even sent me a video "of himself". Obviously he is impersonating...he has no mexican/spanish accent in the video! Unless you can use a voice over or an app that will give someone an accent. ~ On the phone he was terrible at speaking english but good at texting english...which made me think...is this two scammers working together? Unless he has a program to cover the phone local like he does the ISP - the VOIP phone number (below) is from Hazel Green AL.~ On the phone I heard a woman in the background yesterday and a child in the background today. His voice also "boomed" like he was in a large room without carpet or a de-acousticisized room. He kept saying V IA TEXT , "I bet you don't know what I do for a living?" (Oh but I DO).

As if this wasn't enough....I started to think...... what if I took the PHONEY ISP from Sunneyvale CA and WASHINGTON (reference info below) and look up that off google?

I did and people were complaining about another scammer called JERRY BRAXTON. He comes from Nigeria too. Is it possible that Oluwaseun is Jerry Braxton?? Since Ricardo Beal had nothing but the upmost respect for Oluwaseun while I texted him about Oluwaseun being known for scams? Once again, IP information etc. on Ricardo Beal is below. But be it known that he is using a cover IP/ISP. Also, reference any letters I sent to Ricardo Beal below that is applicable.

I would like to know a response from others. According to other people online, braxton1470@gmail.com is the email for Jerry Braxton. I do know (tho I wont tell you how) that Oluwaseun's email is the same as Ricardo's at the end - 3 similar numbers off by only one number. Well I confronted Ricardo about this and he said yahoo picked the email address with him. He just accepted it. Also another note: comparatively, Ricardo and Jerry have very similar stories. I say that because I've read through the Jerry emails sent to others. However, Ricardo is very romantic and passionate where it seems like Jerry just rattles on in a romantic way to people. So this may be a team people, who knows. It could be the same person.

People on : ip/65.55.92.184 is complaining very well about Jerry Braxton. Well Ricardo did say he had more money than me. But he seemed to be a blairing idiot. I could be wrong. He could have hired a spanish person to talk to me. Or any number of things. Or he could really be in the military or all of the above. There is a base in Washington. A Ricardo Beal is well known to be in Florida. One thing I know...... well TODAY he chatted with me. I told him I uncovered his real IP and I got a hold of his WIFE and told her everything sexual I was going to do to him. I told him this over Yahoo chat. He either played along with my game or he really is married. He hasn't IM'd me again since.

HE CALLED ME FROM OKLAHOMA HE SAID ....PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PEOPLE...! COMPLIMENTS OF thatsthem.com/search?q6=63.250.192.46
One number may be used by him
208-463-2424
Attachments
oleuw.jpg
Oleuwaseun "Precious" ~ I do think he is on Facebook too!~
image (20).jpg
Beal
image (22).jpg
Army Man Beal
image (15).jpg
Beal
image %2819%29.jpg
image %2819%29.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
image %283%29.jpg
image %283%29.jpg (15.28 KiB) Viewed 3384 times
bethanycoggin
New survivor

Re: ricardobeal998@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 pm

On okCupid as:

supercarlos04
36 • Rockville, MD • Man

ricardo.jpeg
ricardo.jpeg (11.98 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Redirected VOIP numbers.

+12084632424
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Nampa, ID
Original network provider* Qwest Corporation
CenturyLink Landline in Nampa, ID

+12566930890
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hazel Green, AL
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Ga
Pinger VoIP in Hazel Green, AL

More pictures sent to victim:

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby bethanycoggin » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:15 am

Maybe he is real and I am just paranoid? I don't know, but the picture of Oleuw. I posted on here came from romancescams.org. The Oleuw. I wired money to, is this guy:
Facebook link..... it doesn't "appear" right...but you know how to correct it...
https://www.facebook.com/osanyintuyi.ol ... ntact-info

.......because his name is entirely the same, the location is correct. And with Beal IP being Lagos. That is where Beal said he was. So I could be wrong. I doubt it though. I have not found an army Beal that is alive anywhere on the net with this white boy's face in all these pictures. Granted he said it has been ten years and he has aged from the "latest" picture. The tattoos are all consecutive in all the pictures but one (not posted).
bethanycoggin
New survivor

Unread postby bethanycoggin » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 am

osanyintuyi oluwaseun may be PRECIOUS OLUWASEUN .It is very annoying that facebook is not allowing the link I posted to show up.
bethanycoggin
New survivor

Unread postby bethanycoggin » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:29 am

Btw, how do you find redirected IP numbers? Are there internet detectives?? Also what about videos? He sent me "a video of himself". It looks like the guy in the pictures for the most part.

But when I asked him to hold up a picture of himself with my name on the paper....he sent a photoshopped piece of poo. I was wondering if a video could "carry" it's origination or original source within the embedding or whatever? Someone please help!
bethanycoggin
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:16 am

We use websites that show where a number is from. The most common one we use is numberingplans.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:46 pm

bethanycoggin,

Let's clarify some things:

1. At this stage, it is beyond any doubt you are dealing with a scammer. Are no USA troops in Nigeria. The United States deployed last year 80 members of its armed forces to Chad to help in the search for the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls. They were there to "support the operation of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft for missions over northern Nigeria and the surrounding area,", according to the official note of the USA authorities.

2. A video can be faked and scammers are using fake videos in a lot of different types of scams. You have a topic about this here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5209.

3. About the IP numbers... Some of the email providers don't allow yoou to find the real IP of the sender. Your scammer is using one of those email providers. Hiding the IP can be done also using proxies - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server.

4. The 5th picture you posted gives you a clear clue about the real owner pictures marital status - look at his left hand...

5. The fact he is using a voice over IP phone number it is another solid clue, together with all above, that he is not who he claims to be and not where he claims to be.

6. Last but not least... The fact he asked you to send him money, no matter what reason, while you met him online only, is the most solid proof he is a scammer - no American soldier need a civilian to pay for him. The fact you send those money to Nigeria to someone who can not be there tells you all you need to know.

Now...

Confronting the scammer or trying to establish a direct contact with the person in the stolen pictures used in scam are the worst ideas you may have. You have some reasons here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19:

Do NOT continue to chase or contact your scammer.

Both of the above can put any potential law enforcement investigations in jeopardy.

Do NOT contact the real people in the photos the scammers use. When we do so, we use our official site accounts. The people in the photos are victims, and we do not condone people harassing them for any reason.

and:

Should I confront my scammer with what I know?

No. Let me rephrase that. NO!!!
Once you realise you've been talking to a scammer, drop him like a hot potato. You run the risk of two things here. Being sucked back into the scam or having the scammer threaten you. Take it from the years of experience we have here. Dropping your scammer immediately without even a single word is the absolute best thing to do.

Check this: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24589 to see how many signs you already have that you are dealing with a scammer.

And try, please, to think that this scammer was scamming also other people in the same time while he was scamming you. The details you have about the scammer may save someone else, if properly posted. Also, after receiving all the requested details from you, we may be able to tell you more about the scammer and that not in "maybe" terms... This are the reasons we asked you to forward to us all the emails you received from him and the other people communicating with you on his behalf. We know what is relevant and what is not; and we know how to protect your real life details, if mentioned in those emails. You have our email addresses on the site, under every post. Help us to help you - it is the only way we can do it: together.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby bethanycoggin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:40 am

Well as far as the wedding ring - he has the same ring on in any pictures and puts it on different hands etc. He said he was with someone before and he had a kid in Maryland. They got separated. I did many IP checks. He does seem to be like a guy in Silver Springs MD where he said he had lived. That same person is now around Sunnyvale, CA because he is a *computer* intelligence trained person, who went to the University of Maryland for computer intelligence . Well when I first traced his IP, the geolocation said around Sunnyvale CA. Yes, I believed him for awhile. But the fact of the matter is this - his ID does not check out with a guy who was ever in the army, but someone who specialized in computer intelligence and may now work for a computer information corporation. The last time I talked to him he asked me to go to DABAI to receive money for him. Well anyone who has watched youTube videos concerning Dabai and scams know what that is about. I told him he should get out of the business of hurting people. Yes, I had a hard time shutting my mouth. The last time I talked to him he sounded deep-mexican speaking. Not Nigerian. I think Oluwaesen really is a pick up agent. But the Oluwaesen on facebook and what other scam survivors describe is very, very similar but he acts as his own scamming entity. Except they give the picture of the guy in red (my profile pic) as a picture of Oluwaesen sometimes and it has a very similar look as ricardo beal. I will forward the email headers info soon. Tampa Florida, Silver Springs Maryland, Hazel Green Alabama and Kansas City, MO and Castle Rock, CO as well as Frederick, Maryland are the locations where he had okcupid accounts. After I seen all of them I gripped at him and he took it down. That was some time ago.
bethanycoggin
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Well when I first traced his IP, the geolocation said around Sunnyvale CA.

That's because he's using a Yahoo email account. They show as Sunnyvale in the same way Gmail shows as Mountain View. It's not his location. It's the location of the email server. Let us say this one more time. He's a scammer abusing stolen photos. He's not real. Do I make myself clear?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.