Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cynthia Onyekachi

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cynthia Onyekachi

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:13 pm

MyBelovedNet - message on the site:

Mein Name ist Engel Abdel und ich werde wie du mir durch mein E-Mail-Adresse ein, um weitere lebenswichtige Diskussion kontaktieren (angel.love1@hotmail.com)

/
My name is Abdel angel and I will like you contact me through my e a-mail address to contact other vital discussion (angel.love1@hotmail.com)

Screen name: Angel Abdel
Birth Year 1990
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman

Picture used - stolen image of the Imo State Queen (Miss Imo) 2013, Cynthia Onyekachi.

angel.jpg
angel.jpg (54.99 KiB) Viewed 3397 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cynthia Onyekachi

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My dearest,
Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Tambacounda Senegal.My Name is (Angel Abdel ) From Libya in North Africa, i am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Tambacounda as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under (Alliance missionary home). My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ). My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents , now you see i loss my lovely and beautiful mother that love me, it's only me that is alive now, due to i have already gone to school before the rebels attack our house, I managed to make my way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called (Senegal in Tambacounda) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev.Patrick Devine, who is the priest of the ( Tambacounda Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear or doubt, although i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end.I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here called missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah.I don't have any relatives i can go to because i have no place to find them, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Patrick Devine , who is our guardian here in this missionary home, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, Here in this missionary home I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because here we don't have any right or privilege and access to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this place.I will like to Hear Your Voice,pls Call me through this Reverend Telephone Number,(+221781709107)Pls I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this bad situation and painful condition. Darling Please listen to this --( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you that am sharing about this,
when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US 7.4M (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). So I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me. I have my late father's deposit certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, after contacting the bank

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122So i will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to write me again like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about my condition here to help me out of here to join you to build a happy home together
Attached here is my pictures for you,Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed. with lot of love Yours.Angel Abdel

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W63 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 01:50:54 -0700
X-TMN: [4CaC8Z78ERbNrOKvCr567PX7YgWZ2BNu]
X-Originating-Email: [angel.love1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W63DA8633E747A241EDC3E7A1F30@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: angel.love1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e9592698-748e-4eab-99bd-9900c622524b_"
Sender: <outlook_3ff17842c6eb3629@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello My Dearest,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you over there in your country as i am believing God that soon we shall meet to share our love together. I am so much happy to have somebody like you across my life. My dear please i will like to be with you over there. you really seems to be caring,honest and loving but what am promising you is that you will never regret having someone like me in your life.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents ( may their gentle souls rest in peace ). Well my dear i have really read your mail and it was quite understood to me and i want you to know that my contact with you is just by the will of God and i want you to see yourself as God sent to help me out of this predicament.This the reverend father phone number(+221781709107)you can call me through it because i do not have my personal phone for now.

I am really happy with you today and I wonder if God have totally forgotten me, Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties, God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth which i know that i did not make any mistake by choosing you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you is not a mistake, it is by the grace of God almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days fasting and prayers that was conducted here in the camp that's why i gave you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.

God says in the book of life that people should be doing good to the orphanages,Knowing you has brought some kind of relieve to me thereby making me to feel the womanhood in me and also the way that those who have parents do. please i want you to contact the bank today to confirm about this transfer.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father. it is as follows,

RABO BANK OF LONDON
Name Of The Transfer Officer Is---- MR LEED JOHNSON
Phone Number: +44 796 892 5159
Email Address........ (rabobankoflondon11@accountant.com)

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal that as a refugee i am not allowed to direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address- (rabobankoflondon11@accountant.com)

Attention to ----

MR LEED JOHNSON the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my $7.400.000.00 US dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS Major General,Abdel Fattah Younes

AMOUNT $7.400.000.00 MILLION DOLLARS.

NEXT OF KIN MISS Angel Abdel

Swift Code: (NIB-LNUK)

ACCOUNT NUMBER RBL/041178517944/LD/21/B

yours in love for ever,

Angel........

HONEY YOU CAN CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS LETTER BELOW VIA THEIR EMAIL CONTACT HERE TO AVOID MISTAKE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Office of

The Transfer Manager,

Rabo Bank Plc London.

Mr Leed Johnson

Dear Sir,

TRANSFER APPLICATION LETTER.

To whom it may concern. Greetings to you. This is to certify that I, Mr. ......................, aged .............. years old from ....................... and with Phone: ...................... and with an Occupation as an .................... I am hereby to let let you know that i am a partner to Miss Angel Abdel

the next of kin to $7.400,000.00 US Dollars deposited by her late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES )

Please sir,as her partner I am contacting this honorable Bank to know the procedures and the requirements which it needs to get my partners fund transferred to my account.

I here by ask that this honorable Bank should please grant my request and inform me on the possibility of getting my partners inheritance fund transferred to my account because such fund cannot be directed to her due to her present status right now as a refugee.

I will furnish my account details for the transfer in approval of my letter of transfer.

This is my partner's late father's Account Details.

Account N°: (RBL/041178517944/LD/21/B)

Swift Code: (NIB-LNUK)

Account holder: (Major General,Abdel Fattah Younes)

Amount Deposited: ($7.400,000.00 US dollars)

Next Of Kin / Beneficiary: (Miss Angel Abdel)

Thank you sir.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. ..................

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W79 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 03:04:15 -0700
X-TMN: [YqAWVbf+9trUq9CKP14MNoDt+0C21J9i]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W79B15B86547BC8BF291E04A1F00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_64b24ba2-5b94-4067-9dc8-c5d9a80ba262_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Dearest
how are you today? I hope you are fine,am very happy to reach you again today and i thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through.According to the bank request,This lawyer will help us to get the item1 and which is the power of attorney and item 2 which is the affidavit of oath.

Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter ok and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer God will help us.Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,

My dear, i want to let you know that i and reverend was in the office of the lawyer to ask him to help me get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father money to my foreign partner account.And he told me that i should tell you my foreign partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me, that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney.

My dear,that is why am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he needs from you ok. please as you can see that things are not in my hand now,So i believe, he will help us to get this documents,below is his contact.

Name........ Dr Barrister Morris Lison
Phone....... +221776243634
Email....... morrislawfirm1@lawyer.com

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within the week ok,

My prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.My Best Regard to you.

Please my darling try to send this letter below to the lawyer.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir,
Bar. (Dr) Morris Lison.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
Greetings to you. This is to certify that I, Mr. ................. , aged ......... years old from .......... and with Phone number(s):.............. and with an Occupation as a ............ . I am hereby to let let you know that i am a partner to MISS Angel Abdel the next of kin to $7.400.000.00 US dollars deposited by her late father Major General,Abdel Fattah Younes.

Please Sir, i write to you for you to help us prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath that will permit me to transfer the deposit of her late father's money ($7.4 Million US Dollars) deposited with the Rabo bank of London by Late Major General,Abdel Fattah Younes to my account in my country of which she (MISS Angel Abdel ) is the next of kin but due to her refugee status here in Dakar Senegal, she cannot have stand to direct claim of the money.

Please sir, kindly render us your good services by helping us to get this very important documents that remains now for the bank to transfer the money into my account. Here is my phone No(s) ...................... for easy communication. I am awaiting for your kind and urgent response sir,
Thanks for your prompt attention.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W89 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:41:09 -0700
X-TMN: [Fvy0o+EIZrhY0nMuQvOVRrL81NqmHJlp]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W8982F5BD7592D6707442A9A1FE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_378a6e45-36f1-4824-b3bf-496f40ee73cb_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781709107
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447045798722
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447968925159
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +4470319447051
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776243634
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
BAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Cynthia Onyekachi

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME: PRINCE AKOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02727640000

BANK CODE SN100

GUICHET CODE 01004

SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX

RIB 44
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angel.love1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Angel Escaped the Camp:
Dear,

I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that catered for other logistics.

However, I left the sum of $800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $800,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in this transaction. The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries

on daily basis.

I will like you to help me donate $400,000.00 US Dollars to any refugee camps and orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $400,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me when i was in refugee camp.

I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, but I lack the time to do that now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in Russia. I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of my country to Russia where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements.

For your good, I left the ATM card with one Mr. Slogo Zuela. He is a bank officer, now go on and contact him through his official email address(slogozuela@cbaobanksenegal.tk) or (atmcard@cbaobanksenegal.tk) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr. Slogo Zuela immediately so

that he can send the ATM card to you.

Below is the contact of Mr. Slogo Zuela

Telephone Number: +221777181390

Email: slogozuela@cbaobanksenegal.tk

atmcard@cbaobanksenegal.tk

Thanks and God bless you

Miss Angel

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W3 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 21 May 2015 17:01:57 -0700
X-TMN: [f9WoYvTWiTr2WluHpRjJjJIVI6jUSwHw]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W3E7988F978F0CCEB11A86A1C00@phx.gbl>

Telephone Number: +221777181390
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.