Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Prisca Dahija priscadahijah@yahoo.com.sg

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Prisca Dahija priscadahijah@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 pm

From freedateboom.com: prisca7, 24, New York City USA

Spam:
hello
My name is prisca, I saw your profile today and became intrested
in you, please reply me
on my e-mail ID (priscadahijah@yahoo.com.sg), so I can give you my
pictures and tell you more about me
for you to know who I am

Email:
Hello my dear

How are you today? hope is every well with you.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you.
I would like to establish a good relationship with you in a true love, if you don't mind.
My name is Prisca Dahija, 24 years old single girl,

I am the only daughter of Late Dr Herve Dahija from Ivory coast,
my father was one of the member of nationalistic parliament and also minister of transport in my country,
My father died together with my Mother during the war in my country Cote D'ivoire, as the former president refused to hand over power to the new elected president, and that broke out war that claim many life.
I managed to escape for my life and ran into a neighboring Country Senegal and i am residing here as a refugee in UN refugee camp.
Meanwhile, I am writing to you now from our reverend,s computer in his office, If you don't mind i would like to know more about you as we further our communications in a true relationship.

I will like to know what you do for a living, as you know a journey of thousands miles start with a step and i believe that we have started.

Here is my picture, and i will like you to send me your pictures as well and tell me more details about yourself.

Waiting for your soonest reply!
from a true friend, Prisca.

Ip address: 41.208.184.98 Senegal

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

lilibethrossi@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 25, 2013 7:49 pm

On wdf:

hello my dear how are you today
i hope you are doing great in all aspect of your life if so i thankk God for that,let me atart by telling you my name is lilibeth and i will like to know you so that wecan know each other verty well and i will like you to contact me so i can tell you more about me and also send you my pictures ok,please do write me a message through this medium thanks[lilibethross i@yahoo.in]bye hope to hear from you very soon ear

Profile elements:
nancylove88
25 y/o female
new york, USA
The image used is already reported here (black tshirt).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lilibethrossi@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Email:

My dear, how are you doing and your health I hope fine,I know that this mail will be a kind of surprise to you having met through the most abuse and unsecured means of communication been the internet,but as such it doesn't means that there is no good people. I am sure that you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends but I am doing it because of the situation at hand and decided to let you know every thing about me because I believe it is God which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him, I am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.

My name is Miss lilibeth rossi i was born on 18th November 1986 in the (city) of Republic of Liberia, the only daughter of late Dr Emmanuel Rossi of the Blessed Memory who was one time guest speaker and Ministry of international Affairs in Liberia embassies Senegal, United kingdom, Angola and Canada respectively born into a christian family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same God knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 19th birthday on Friday 16th November 2003 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Liberia is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in a near by country.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that’s took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges I am alive writing you today as it was by grace of God most gracious, most merciful, which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking (Earthquake)which took place in my country on the early hours of Friday 26th December 2005 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived Liberia and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On Tuesday 30th December five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal for my studies.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to a Ministry Church camp in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say (all praise be to God almighty) for keeping me alive till date. Among the documents given to me there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $5.200.000.00(five million two hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on 11th of July 2003 which has my name as the next of kin due to My fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicate that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the age of 26 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life investment as the bank said they can not deal with me due to my statue and because I had no account, that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile.

if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund send me your full information like 1. Full Name, Your Country, Address and your telephone number,your picture for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money,i don't have phone you can contact me through the Reverend Father Maxwell George office phone +221765085330 i am staying with him he is the reverend father that is taking care of the camp.when you call him explain your self to him tell him you want to speak with me OK he will send me to come to talk with you.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this transfer will be properly carried out by you and I promise you in the name of God I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance (glory be to God)for making me knows some one like you, i am waiting to read from you big hugs and many kisses always yours Lilibeth.

Header:

Return-Path: <lilibethrossi@yahoo.in>
Received: from [41.82.98.45]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 01:42:20 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: My dear will you be there for me?

Originating IP: 41.82.98.45
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Prisca Dahija priscadahijah@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Not much to add here either:
REQUEST FOR MONEY:
Lilibeth Rossi <lilibethrossi@yahoo.in> Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 6:07 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dear,how are you doing and your health i hope fine. i am happy reading from you today how is your parents i hope they are fine,My dear Passport processes here doesn't required Birth certificate,all they need from me is my full details like my Name fathers name Country of Origin,state of Origin,date of birth and $300 dollar for the cost of passport. Please help me i can get my passport through the help of Reverend Father Once i provide all these requirement the Embassy will issue me passport.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.14.223] by web193106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:07:44 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcixob3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBhbmQgeW91ciBoZWFsdGggaSBob3BlIGZpbmUuIGkgYW0gaGFwcHkgcmVhZGluZyBmcm9tIHlvdSB0b2RheSBob3cgaXMgeW91ciBwYXJlbnRzIGkgaG9wZSB0aGV5IGFyZSBmaW5lLE15IGRlYXIgUGFzc3BvcnQgcHJvY2Vzc2VzIGhlcmUgZG9lc24ndCByZXF1aXJlZCBCaXJ0aCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0ZSxhbGwgdGhleSBuZWVkIGZyb20gbWUgaXMgbXkgZnVsbCBkZXRhaWxzIGxpa2UgbXkgTmFtZSBmYXRoZXJzIG5hbWUgQ291bnRyeSBvZiBPcmlnaW4sc3RhdGUgb2YBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Message-ID: <1370340464.84060.YahooMailClassic@web193106.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 18:07:44 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: Lilibeth

Same photos and phone number listed above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanlove30@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:50 pm

susan
Female / Single
1989 - ?rebro / Sweden
Current Location Sweden

Slogan
hello
About Me
Hello friends am miss susan am looking for a life partner who will take care of life, am easygoing and truthfull
Looking For
am looking for a humble man loving and caring
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 147
Weight(kg) 77
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests READING
Activities BIBLE STUDIES
Books JOY OF THE MOTHERHOOD
Movies RAMBO
Music SHAIN TWAIN
TV Shows CNN
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

(susanlove30@live.com) hello am miss susan, I want to be your good friend, but i don't have full access here to chat, please contact me back with my email id as follows (susanlove30@live.com) for more communication and i will send you my photos thanks. please i really want to share things with you, susan.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: susanlove30@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:19 am

My Additions:
susan koneh <susanlove30@live.com> Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 5:29 AM

My Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you? How was your night? hope is fine.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now whom i can go. To all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Gabriel John Daddar who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors email address is ( rev.fathergabriel_johndaddar@yahoo.com ) contact him if want to know more about me and his Tel number is ( +221-765-013-277 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's death certificate and his deposit certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.1(SEVEN Million ONE Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,also i didn't came to ask you to send me money but to help me to transfer this money into your account,this is real transaction.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth and hardworking.I want you to send me your full information as below (CV)
1. To assure me that you will not betray me in this transfer,mostly when this money enter to your position.
2. For you to take me as your sister or and welcome me into your life as i don't have anybody in this whole world anymore. With the assurance given after going through this mail, then you send me your information

Your full Names: .......
Telephone Number:..
Resident Country:..
City:.............
Address:.......
Sex.........

I will then use them and write the official letter to the bank, i will give you the contact of the finance bank and the account details so that you will as well contact them directly in regard of the transfer.My favorite language is English cos i grown up in free town but we speak French here in Senegal Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Please i will send you more pictures in my next mail......
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Susan

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W12 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s7.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 02:29:57 -0800
X-TMN: [sUyQQJFiKtav9Y1UTQ6AuxmOLuTyhz2k]
X-Originating-Email: [susanlove30@live.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W1228A3C137E4E7D6763920CA930@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: susanlove30@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_5f63f862-cd4d-4f9d-8346-d2240b5a5ced_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
susan koneh <susanlove30@live.com> Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:44 AM

My Dearest One,

How was your night?, hope is fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i love you so much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched my soul and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to compare with any other man cos you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Remember i trust you honey, that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no ( +221-765-013-277 )
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.1 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK
Bank Emails address( financeinstitutionscb@mail.com )
( scbwirelesstransfeuk@mail2london.com )
Telephone number: +44-702-4055-383
The Name Of The Finance Manager Is Mr. Steve Bertamini
The Account Number Is ALC000641710619/QB/71/B.

Please write to them immediately so that we can get their respond quickly on how to transfer the 7.1 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 20% for your assistance. And also i will declare my vows which i will use to support the work God who has been guiding me till this time of my freedom.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me by my time the number once again ( +221-765-013-277)
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Forever
Miss Susan.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W45 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:44:24 -0800
X-TMN: [HSmqFuA0mU8mGWBaQpyKVGkc5MmTPon0]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W45210CE8F025D5CC95C75BCA920@phx.gbl>
boundary="_2ec6b39d-df3d-4236-8c88-080b3da780d3_"

More Info:
susan koneh <susanlove30@live.com> Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:39 AM
To:
Cc: <CLIPPED>

Mr Steve Bertamini,
The Finance Manager Operations dept
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK
1 BASING-HALL AVENUE EC2V 5DD,
UNITED KINGDOM.
scbwirelesstransfeuk@mail2london.com
Date.12/02/2014

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.

NOMINATION LETTER/REPRESENTATIVE

ATTENTION: Mr Steve Bertamini,

My names are Susan Kone a daughter and Next of Kin of Late Dr.Linus Kone, your late customer. I hereby through this means officially nominate and introducing my beneficiary partner and representative on my behalf to your bank,who will help me and stand on behalf to fulfill/claim and transfer my late father's asset of account deposit in your bank, worth of $7.1 Million US Dollars. He is of astute behavior, Friendly, purposeful,prudent,hardworking and a good philanthropist.

However, i have written this mail in regards of the previous formal article i received from your Bank, asking me to provide a Trustee/ Representative and beneficiary who will stand on my behalf and claim and transfer the money, since my living status is of Refuge Status.

Below are information's of the account deposit Code of Data

My father's full name....Late Dr.Linus Kone
Name of my country....Ivory Coast
Next of kin .....Miss Susan Kone
Account number....ALC000641710619/QB/71/B
Amount deposited......$7.1 ( Seven million, One Hundred Thousand USA dollars).

Below Are the correct Information's of My Partner

FULL NAME:...... CLIPPED MY INFO

Finally, we have written for your consent to know the possibilities of transferring the money into his account in his country,so that he will help me on for the purpose giving me better education, investment profit ratio and i am planning to live with him to enable him guide me through my schooling over there in his country.I will appreciate all your cooperation with him, by granting him all necessary attention and assistance on my behalf for the transfer of the money into his care.

Thanks. Ms.Susan Kone.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W68 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s2.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:39:50 -0800
X-TMN: [8rl/fnANyLd8tGf8WuBvObYMugqOig4e]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W68DAE6B598085D1504A847CA920@phx.gbl>
boundary="_53c4316d-8c17-492d-bd4e-21326c5d7d7a_"
To: "scbwirelesstransfeuk@mail2london.com"
<scbwirelesstransfeuk@mail2london.com>

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
susan koneh <susanlove30@live.com> Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 2:33 AM
Hello beloved

I am highly excited that the bank has accepted to transfer the money into your bank account. That is to say that my days here in this refugee camp is numbered. I am thankful for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you. May you be blessed and happy in life.

Listen, I prayed severally before i gave you this information and i strongly believe that you will not cheat me, disappoint me or use my orphanage status against me after the transfer of the money to your account. Really, my most priority is my freedom and to further my education and that is what prompted me to embark on this transfer and i strongly believe that God will help us to accomplish this task victoriously.Please remember to keep our affairs secret. I don't want to loose the money or my life if people get to know about. Remember, people of the world is jealous and envious!! Therefore, i am advising you to keep our affairs a top secret because of bad people or friends.The utmost thing i need from you is honesty, sincerity and faithfulness after the transfer and i promise you the same thing.

However, in regards of the requested documents the bank requires from us,i have here with me the death certificate of my late father(my deceased father) and the deposit certificate here with me, which i can send to you as soon as the lawyer accepts to prepare the remaining documents for us.The two remaining documents that we need the help of the lawyer to help us prepare in your name are as follows:

1) Power of attorney
2) Oath of Affidvits

So try all your best to contact the lawyer today to enable him prepare the above documents in your names, so that the bank will certify you as my beneficiary and representative on my behalf and also enable the bank to transfer the money into your account in your country as soon as possible.He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help us in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through his email and phone today, when you get in contact with him, tell him that you are my Foreign Partner and you want him to help us prepare a POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH from the high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTED BANK of London to the account in your country.

Honey contact the lawyer immediately for the preparation of the bank request documents

His contact information are as follows:

Name: Barrister(Dr) Mouhamed Kebe.
He is Senior lawyer at Geni & Kebe SCP Chambers in Senegal.
E-mail address: (genikebescpchambers@aol.com)
Telephone Number: ( +221773945236)

So, i will like you to contact him today for the preparation of the(power of attorney and affidavit of Oath) Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.My life is fully of excitement knowing quiet sure that i will be leaving this place for a better life and brighter future ahead. Darling i can't wait to experience all this lovely care,happiness and guidance in full,

i wish to stop here and i will be looking forward to hearing from you
take good care of yourself for me and remain bless
bye yours darling Susan.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W54 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s10.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:33:48 -0800
X-TMN: [HFZ+AmXfJupWIa69DM8Z76ch20djqv+/]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W54190E3040F4CDAC116353CA9C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_1d886ef3-6266-4d08-b6b6-6cd928b1ac6b_"

One Photo and One Document:

Phone Number List:
+221765013277
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +44731899191
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447024055383 - also reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2590.
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031895620

FAX: +447031852935

+221773945236
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 am

Susan30
Female / Single
1990 - Abaetetuba / Brazil

About Me
hello there am here for soulmate I'm a pretty and attractive Filipina with a golden heart. I have a long hair and fair complexion. I'm kind, loving, hopelessly romantic, passionate, family-oriented and God-fearing person. I'm funny when you just get to know me more. I love traveling, swimming to the beach and spending quality time with my family and friends as well. I'm trendy and fashionista that gears me to any occasions.
Looking For
Am looking for best and honest man by my side
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 143
Weight(kg) 62
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession Student
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests football,music,movies etc..........
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello,

I am miss susan by name i saw your profile here and decided to contact you for pure and good friendship, distance, language nor color cannot be a barrier between us and i am interested to meet each other in reality, please contact me with my private email (susanlove30@live.com) so i can tell you more about me with more of my photos, i don't usually come online here so lets communicate through email thanks susan.

my email is (susanlove30@live.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello beloved one,

How has been your days,holidays,your weekend,your activities of work and endeavors, and mostly your health?. Hope you are perfectly OK and shining with the light from above. And for me i'm totally and perfectly OK,the Lord is good.

Anyway, I am Susan Linus Kone,i just wish you could still remember me, I am the young girl who asked or requested for your help some couple of months back ago, asking a help to transfer my inherited Fixed asset of Fund(money).

However, I'm more than happy and wishes to inform you about my success in getting the fund(money) transferred through a help and a co-operation of a new partner from Morocco. presently I 'm in Rabat the capital of Morocco right now with him for an investment purpose and marriage plan, Meanwhile, my aim of writing is to let you know that i have not forgotten or did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this money, despite the fact that it failed us some how,Though it was not all your fault by considering what is happening around the internet and the globe in general, in respect of financial transferring status.

Now Contact with the Reverend Father below for the bank Draft Cheque of $350,000.USD, that i left with him when he paid me and my husband a vocation holiday visit over here in Rabat Morocco.

His Details are

Reverend Father Peter Williams
Email Address: ( rev.peterwilliams4God@hotmail.com )
Telephone : +221 765 013 277.

Ask him to send you the total sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Bank Draft Cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time.

So feel free and get in touched with Reverend father Peter Williams and instruct him where to send the Cheque to you.

NOTE: At the moment, I am very busy here because of our forth coming weeding and investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with the Reverend father Peter Williams for the delivery of the bank Draft Cheque to you without delay.Take care and remain Bless

Yours sincerely Susan.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W57 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:21:12 -0700
X-TMN: [aVzAx77AdYvEIubdeosQQ1rVFOA1GiYR]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W577B62CEC8ACD6918381B5CAFB0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f5bd4f1d-865d-4307-84ee-d58a37f9ec0c_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susanlove30@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:03 pm

Skype ID:
Susan Linus
live:susanlove30

Hello dear,how are you, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though i really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on,you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so i made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction i must surely compensate you.

And i want to inform you that i have successfully move to Scotland where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains i have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart,i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason,you can use the ATM card to withdrawing money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 1000 daily.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Office Address; ......Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (SENEGAL)

Email: ( ubabankcustomersservice@accountant.com )
( unitedbankoffrica@activist.com )

Telephone: ........... +221 78-309-8923

Officer In charge: Mrs Marshal Jrrre / Mr.Fredric Son

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Your friend.
Miss Susan Linus.

Profile Elements:
Felicia Geb / felicia.geb.1
Created on August 13th, 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Telephone: +221783098923
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.