Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.michaelantony@outlook.com ahagonasa@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr.michaelantony@outlook.com ahagonasa@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:10 am

* 41.86.234.165 Isocel Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <ahagonasa@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [41.86.234.165] by web100717.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 09:41:23 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr:Michael Antony" <dr.michaelantony@outlook.com>
Subject: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE
DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

ATTN: FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

Notification from International Monetary Funds, My name is Dr. MICHAEL ANTONY I am the Director of International Monetary Fund (IMF) I am writing on behalf of(IMF) just to let you know that the formal arrangement to get you your funds of $8.3 million usd was not clear because of difficulties with authorities. Your Funds delivery arrangement does not any more allowed by such company mention bellow ( Western Union Money Transfer or Money-Gram Money Transfer or Courier Delivery Company) The International Monetary of and Lawyer's Chamber have canceled those company because of their disappointed to peoples after collecting fees from them, the arrangement with such company has failed due to difficult with authorities on getting you the consignment through such three company stated bellowed ( Western Union Money Transfer or Money-Gram Money Transfer or Any types of Courier) please stop any cooperation with them to avoid scam you as they will not send you any thing in return, they are not any more in-charge of your consignment box because of your funds is not any more in their control, Please stop contact with any western union or Money-Gram, Diplomatic or Courier.

We have booked the payment assignment with Central Bank to start deposit the funds on your account, Because of the large amount The International Monetary Funds & Lawyer's Chamber have arrange to pay you the total funds with assignment of CENTRAL BANK whom will work it out together with WORLD BANK to make sure that you have the total funds on your account by receiving $48,000 usd on each payment, as of now you are free to have the funds into your account. Because of the large amount you are going to receive $48,000 on each transfer, I would like it to be sent to your bank account in amounts of $48,000 usd in each deposit' it is possible to avoid difficulties with the Authorities.We have now track with CENTRAL BANK and they told us that the payment will start as soon as possible after renewing the payments files, to renew the payment files will cost you only $159 after that we shall obtain the DEPOSIT FORM to get the fund to your account,

Meanwhile the $159 is the only cost you will bear to renew the payment file to enable us obtain CENTRAL BANK DEPOSIT FORM to have the fund transfer into your account, each transfer will clear into your account in 12 hours, Remember that you will receive $48,000.00 daily until paid in full,so try and send $159 and I will take care of the balance. The first payment of $48,000 will soon be in your account if possible you sent this $159 for the renew to enable us obtain the CENTRAL BANK DEPOSIT FORM which I will use to deposit the funds into your account.

Please reconfirm your Bank details.

Your Full Banking Details to avoid wrong Transfer Such as:

Your email address:---
Your email password:---
Your Mobile Phone Number----
Direct telephone Number----
Bank Name:--
Bank Address:--
Account Number:--
Account Name:---
Routing Number:--

BELLOW IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND $159 BY WESTERN UNION ONLY.

Receiver's Name:_____ISAAC UDUAKA
City_________________Cotonou
Code:_______________00229
Text Question:______Code
Answer :____________229
Amount:____________$159
Senders Name_______
Sender's Mobile Phone Number____
MTCN Numbers_______

Regards.

The IMF: Organization and Finances
Dr.MICHAEL ANTONY Phone +229-9916-6844
Managing Director International Monetary Fund(IMF)
=
+22999166844
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jeff_germain93@yahoo.com www.@lake.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun May 29, 2016 7:39 pm

* 41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <www.@lake.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 20:49:34 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr. Thomas Robert" <jeff_germain93@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attention,
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

Attention,

To The Owner Of This E-mail,I have contacted my secretary to confirm if you have received the compensation draft cheque of (US$10.500.000) which I issued in your name, but he told me that he could not send it to you because of the courier charges. Now I have called my bank to cancel any payment regards to the draft cheque and then authorized them to transfer the payment into ATM CARD in your name which they did. As of now be informed that all charges has been paid and the ATM CARD is going to be in your name, but to reactivate the ATM Card you have to forward your current information as requested below to the bank and the only money you will pay to the bank is US$150 for the ATM Card Rectification fee, then they will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
2. Postal ADDRESS:_______
3. PHONE NUMBER:_________
4. CELL NUMBERS:_______
5. EMAIL ADDRESS:________
6. SEX:_____
7. AGE:_____
8. OCCUPATION:________
9. NATIONALITY:________

CONTACT PERSON: Dr.Thomas Robert
Director, ATM Foreign Operation Dept.INTERCONTINENTAL Bank Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Phone: + 229 99 166 844
Email : (jeff_germain93@yahoo.com)
Get back to me once you received the ATM CARD ok.
Thanks and God bless you.
Mr.Jeffrey Germain
=
+ 22999166844
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: dr.michaelantony@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 6:32 pm

"Dr.MICHAEL ANTONY - The IMF: Organization and Finances" & "Mr.Jeffrey Germain - Director, ATM Foreign Operation Dept.INTERCONTINENTAL Bank Cotonou, Benin Republic" real face:

IamPopzzy Kidboss Psy (Ben Agozie)
Worked at K.R.M Record Musicial
Studied at University of Lagos
Lives in Porto-Novo, Benin
From Aguleri, Nigeria

ben.jpg
ben.jpg (12.19 KiB) Viewed 407 times

ben1.jpg

ben2.jpg
ben2.jpg (13.43 KiB) Viewed 407 times

ben3.jpg
ben3.jpg (17.55 KiB) Viewed 407 times

ben4.jpg

ben-friends.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.