Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blessing.joy@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

blessing.joy@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Zorpia - message on the site:

Hello Nice to meeting you,
I m interested in you i will like you to contact me via email (blessing.joy @hotmail.com)waiting for your respond.blessing

Screen name: Boka aka BokaGracia
26, Hiltrup, Germany
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 29‑79, in Canada.

Stolen picture used:

boka.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: blessing.joy@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:42 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest .

I am more than happy in your reply to my mails, and How was your day over their? I hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar-Senegal. Like i told you in my last mail, in this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, what i need is a man who will be caring for me and love me and fulfilled my heart desire.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is (Rev. Evans Simon ) who is the priest of the (Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him as i told you rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221709179612 ) if you wish to call me so that we can talk on phone when you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,I want to go back to my studies because i only attended collage before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this (it's a secret,even the Reverend don't know much about it),i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate here with me which his lawyer gave to me the last time he visited me here before his death.

When my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Financial House which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7,000,000.00( Seven Million US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account first and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket together with my camp freedom paper to come over to meet with you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it i have trusted you with all my heart that is why i m giving you all this information that concern me and the fund.

You as my helper will have nothing to regret.Please try and send me all your information's below so that i write an authorization letter to the bank that you are my partner who will stand for me in this transaction since i have write to them before and they requested for a foreign partner that will stand for me since i m a refugee that they can not deal with me direct.

YOUR FULL NAME-------------------

YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS---------

YOUR PHONE NUMBER----------------

OCCUPATION-----------------------

YOUR NATIONALITY-----------------

YOUR AGE--------------

The above information will enable me to send a letter of authorization to the bank,This letter will allow them recognized you when you are acting on my behalf,Upon receiving this information i will send to you the contact of the bank so that you will contact them.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed in you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful, vision and truth and hardworking Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours new friend,

Miss Blessing

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W11 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:11:38 -0700
X-TMN: [poam6/orHmfYPsRHz8gdxzTGaLKdLpPI]
X-Originating-Email: [blessing.joy@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W1166AB2A7992FABB42D1B596F40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: blessing.joy@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f50e132f-3d17-4be5-9014-de8d6d654593_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dearest ,
Thanks for the information you send to me, How is your Day going over their in your country ? My dearest i m very happy to have you as my partner in the transaction. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible predicament where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life with you after the transfer of the money into your account. I really know that you were sent to me by most high God.Thank you once again i will live together with you spend all my life with you and continue my education then you will know what the money will be invest on and be managing the money as you can see that i have never touch such money before i hope from that we can make a good family. All you have to do now is to contact the bank.

Darling.I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. Pls, i am indeed appreciate your promises and hoping that this fund is in safe hand because is the only hope i have on earth now to continue my new life and further my education with you.

However, here is the contact of the bank in London where the said money is deposited. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information by Emailing them to confirm what i am telling you, tell them that you are my foreign partner/husband, and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($7,000,000.00 US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank as follows,
National Westminster Bank Plc .
E-mail: natwest-online-bank@scotlandmail.com
Tel: 447045755783
Fax; +448447747900
Contact person is Sir Philip Hampton .

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Patrick BoKari
Nationality: Sierra Leone.
Deposit Account Number: 7892203472,
Next of kin : Miss. BLESSING ZINA BOKARI
Amount deposited:( 7, Million usd Dollar)

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile, try as much as possible email the Bank for urgent transfer of the fund. Pls call me after writing to the bank. +221-709179612
Yours forever,
Miss Blessing.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W47 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S31.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 15:40:51 -0700
X-TMN: [Fd2AWuo6gPTLHT3jy1b7JRNiZUG7vCNa]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W47ECCC1E9528F3CF132B3E96F30@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_12bda054-e514-4ad9-8097-560e31ddd030_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest,
How are you doing today. I hope you are fine over their in your country what about your family and work. After reading the mail that you send to me which the bank need for the procedure of getting the money transferred into your account . i was able to call the attention of our Reverend who is helping me here in this camp to assist me to get a trustworthy lawyer who can assist us to get those documents from the court of Justice here in Senegal , And to God be the glory our Reverend was able to get in contact with a lawyer whom letter came to his office and i was able to meet with him now and discuss with him about the documents in which we need. After much discussions with him i told him that my partner would be contacting him soon via email and Telephone in other to notify him on how he will help us in getting this documents power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

Please my dear I will like you to contact the lawyer on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to get for us A power of attorney permitting you to claim and stand on my behalf to transfer the funds my late father deposited in the Nat west Bank of London to your bank account on my behalf and An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with your name and i will sign on it which the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late father's money into your bank account in your country on my behalf due to my refugee status.

This is contact information's of the lawyer whom will help us to get those documents.

Barrister Fernando Babaka Jalo
OFFICE: 48, rue Vincens, Dakar, Senegal
E-MAIL: barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com
Office Telephone Number is +221 761249164

Please my dear i really need your help more than my life and i beg you in the name of God Almighty to help me to come out of this horrible situation. I really would await to hear from you as soon as you contacted the lawyer and please do have a nice day and i would continue to pray to the Almighty God to guide and protect you in all your dealings. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours one and only,
Miss Blessing

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W1 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 03:53:51 -0700
X-TMN: [h/fC2sPU2Tov7JB4pLnsJYFmwnkL2UaY]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W1E11205B72355D123112896F00@phx.gbl>
boundary="_898f7fc1-0df1-45b8-a4ec-8bc79f7c7573_"

PICS AND DOCS:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3051

blessing ID.jpg

DEATH_CERTIFICATE 01.jpg

THE LAST WILL ..jpg

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221709179612
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location

+447977676904
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+441268508018
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Basildon
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447045755783
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +448447747900
Number billable as shared cost number

+221761249164
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221775497048
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK DETAILS: CBAO SENEGAL

SWIFT CODE:CBAOSNDA

FINAL BENFICIARY: TRANS-ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL

CODE BANK: SN 0012

CODE GUICHET: 01302

ACCOUNT NO: 36 158 264 501

CLE RIB: 79
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

grace_bomari@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Feedback form #5547

What name did the scammer use?*: grace Bokari
Scammer's email address if you have it.: (grace_bomari@hotmail.com)

Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: grace zina bokari
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: hi5 tagged
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: hi5
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: YES
How much money did they demand?: 6,500.000 us dollar
Name you were told to send the money to. : Robert Udoka
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Dakar Sénégal
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221709179612
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: No longer
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: You say you told Send to the bank to transfer money to your account, and then you say the bank I want power of attorney from Miss partner and authorization from the Supreme Court of Senegal represented by a lawyer then Atsal your attorney to pay the fees and costs Alajrah When you send money gives you the documents from the Court is the look you real but forged tells you the lawyer sent to the bank for approval when send you the bank says the lawyer who represented by you and your partner to attend immediately to our office in London to sign the touches of the deal to transfer money to your account for the piece you are asked lawyer Secondly money to travel soon to pay his travel costs Warning This is a great trick

20150501201332-40f69875-me.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gracezinab@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:16 pm

gracez
Female / Single
27 - Berlin / Germany

Slogan
good
About Me
I'm a young, good-looking lady with a good sense of humor. My main interest right now is finding love with a good man and building a family. I'm a very romantic, faithful, and sociable lady.i believe in God
Looking For
i need a nice man that will love me and i will love him back too i am not here for games i need a nice man that will love me and i will love him back too i am not here for games i need a nice man that will love me and i will love him back too i am not here for games i need a nice man that will love me and i will love him back too i am not here for games
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 136
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession not now
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Cancer

HELLO I just get through your profile and found specific interest knowing you more if you don't mind kindly tell me something about yourself this could be nice meeting, respond from you will be highly accomplish, contact me with my private Email address for easy communication: ( gracezinab@hotmail.com)
Attachments
grace.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gracezinab@hotmail.com

Unread postby Gemechu Goshe » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:27 am

hi! my name is Gemechu. I am Ethiopian but know I am living in the south Sudan. I read your profile and intersted to be your....contact me through facebook address.
Gemechu Goshe
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:47 am

Hey, Gemechu. I will clue you into who this hot chick REALLY is. SHE is a HE. And a Scammer/This is an anti-scam site, in case you didn't bother to read our front page. Everyone posted here is a scammer. All would be glad to steal your very last dime, and laugh at you, so be careful who you contact online, ok?

I suggest you rather look for a girlfriend in real life, not online, if you have no idea where you are even posting.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 pm

ADDITIONS:
My Dear .

Thanks for the mail and assurance before you even respond to my mail i know in my maid that you are a very good and a honest man and i can trust you with my life.My dearest,this is my true story Before the death of my father he was a Diamond and Gold Dealer in Sierra Leone.My father died during the last crisis in my country(Sierra Leone). He was Killed by the rebels for refusing to join and sponsor them,Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate and when i tried to stop them they treated to kill me and they said that a woman don't not have right over his father's properties as the stupid culture and tradition here say,So one faithful morning i was clearing my later father's room and i saw one of his briefcase and i opened it and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in one of the leading banks in Europe, with my name as the next of kin and The amount is $7 Million.I called his lawyer to deposit the document with him which i take along when the hit is too much and i run to the missionary camp where i m today with the help of the lawyer he is the person helping me all this years until he death also before i decide to move on with my life.

i run away from my country because my step mother find out that i am with such documents they ask me to give it to them or something bad will happen to me so when i find out that they are very serious to kill me if don't hand over the papers to them i manager to escape to Senegal with the help of UN missionary so now i am living in a reif center here.Mean while,i have spoken with the bank manager and have also discussed the possible of releasing this funds to me,But the bank manager told me that they can not deal with me directly due to my status as a refugee here and the management of the bank advice me to find a trusted foreign partner who would stand for me as my trustee to help me claim the funds on my be half and invest it in proper way,that they will release it to him/her.Please my dear i will need your advice on this issue or can you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of the funds to you on my behalf.

Here are the scan copies of the documents please go through them and get back to me.I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. Please do keep this only to your self.do not disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle,he is a well known man and he has threatened to kill me if he seem me.Have nice day Sincerely yours .
Miss Grace

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W27 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S45.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 23:39:40 -0700
X-TMN: [9Wfyao+phy1BTTGTArAcmQ7z8MNY5han]
X-Originating-Email: [gracezinab@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W276880843AA567FDB793E0C3760@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: gracezinab@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_fc5b887e-d608-44f7-bdaa-f70f6a376d46_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest ,

Thanks for the information you send to me, how was your Day going over their in your country? My dearest i m very happy to have you as my partner in the transaction. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible predicament where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my both parents. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life with you after the transfer of the money into your account. I really know that you were sent to me by most high God.Thank you once again i will live together with you spend all my life with you and continue my education then you will know what the money will be invest on and be managing the money as you can see that i have never touch such money before i hope from that we can make a good family. All you have to do now is to contact the bank too on the possibility of transferring the money my late father deposited in the bank to your account into your account .

Darling.I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. Pls, i am indeed appreciate your promises and hoping that this fund is in safe hand because is the only hope i have on earth now to continue my new life and further my education with you.

However, here is the contact of the bank in London where the said money is deposited. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information by Emailing them to confirm what i am telling you, tell them that you are my foreign partner/husband, and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($7,000,000.00 US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The contact information of the bank as follows,

National Westminster Bank Plc .

e-mail: natwest-online-bank@scotlandmail.com

Tel: 00 44 7977 676904.

Fax; +448447747900

Contact person is Mr.Carl Ruddle.

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Dr. Patrick BoKari

Nationality: Sierra Leone.

Deposit Account Number: 7892203472,

Next of kin : Miss. GRACE ZINA BOKARI

Amount deposited:( 7, Million usd Dollar)

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Meanwhile, try as much as possible email the Bank for urgent transfer of the fund. Pls call me after writing to the bank. +221-709179612

Yours forever,
Miss Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W64 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S32.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 8 Aug 2015 00:25:54 -0700
X-TMN: [C4Qg65x55PWxYRa8UogcF/DjA2AvgA+F]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W64C149668019A0ADD343D7C3720@phx.gbl>
boundary="_980655dd-b540-4891-8eba-f0d822007c02_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest ,
How are you doing today I hope you are fine, what about your family and work? After reading the mail the bank need for the procedure of getting the money transferred into your account . i was able to call the attention of our Reverend who is helping me here in this camp to assist me to get a trustworthy lawyer who can assist us to get those documents from the federal high court here in Senegal and to God be the glory our Reverend was able to get in contact with a lawyer whom letter came to his office and i was able to meet with him now and discuss with him about the documents in which we need. After much discussions with him i told him that my partner would be contacting him soon via email and Telephone in other to notify him on how he will help us in getting this documents power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

Please my dear I will like you to contact the lawyer on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to get for us A power of attorney permitting you to claim and stand on my behalf to transfer the funds my late father deposited in the Nat-west Bank of London to your bank account on my behalf and An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with your name and i will sign on it which the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late father's money into your bank account in your country on my behalf due to my refugee status. My dear places try and send any of your ID card to the bank and also tell them that you are trying to get the document from Lawyer here and send to them.

This is contact information's of the lawyer whom will help us to get those documents.

OFFICE: 48, rue Vincens, Dakar, Senegal
E-MAIL: barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com
Office Telephone Number is +221 761249164

Please my dear i really need your help more than my life and i beg you in the name of God Almighty to help me to come out of this horrible situation. I really would await to hear from you as soon as you contacted the lawyer and please do have a nice day and i would continue to pray to the Almighty God to guide and protect you in all your dealings. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours one and only,
Miss Grace.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W70 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:38:25 -0700
X-TMN: [lTN/UKNun9Id7EC2tC8e7F6zTRtvOYvX]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W706DFBC8EE3C278A7BC2AFC3700@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7cd0dd02-de69-41fa-9865-148f33f0e214_"

Senior Advocate

(Principal Attorney)-(ESQ)

OFFICE:48, rue Vincens, Dakar, Senegal

E-mail: barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com

Office Telephone Number: +221761249164

Mr. CLIPPED

Sequel to the mail you send to me and the discussion with your partner to my law chamber on how to prepare a letter of Authorization, Power Of Attorney and Affidavit Of Oath to enable you stand on behalf of your partner for the transfer of her late father fund.

We will want you to forward to this law firm immediately.

1)Yours copy of Passport or Identity card.

2)Your full contact address

As you want it to appear on the power of attorney. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost you the sum of $990 US Dollars both authentication and authorization of the document, and my consultation & legal processing fee is $300.Dollars Then the total sum is ( $1,290 US Dollars only to get everything done .

Below is the information you will use to send the money through western union money transfer or money gram,

Name ............Fernando Jalo

City ...............Dakar

Country .........Senegal

Address .........48, rue Vincens.

Once i receive the money from you it will take me two working days to get the document done

( MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY HONEST CLIENTS ).

Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation.

Yours Attorney in service,

Senior Advocate of Senegal (S.A.S.)

Tell: +221761249164

Email: barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com

Senior Advocate

(Principal Attorney)-(ESQ)

OFFICE:48, rue Vincens, Dakar, Senegal

E-mail: barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com

Office Telephone Number: +221 775497048

HEADER:
Received: from mail-la0-x236.google.com (mail-la0-x236.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c03::236])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id lm12si602708lac.61.2015.08.11.00.04.51
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 00:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::236 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c03::236;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::236 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-la0-x236.google.com with SMTP id v9so22818645lal.0
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 11 Aug 2015 00:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.91.196 with SMTP id cg4mr24993581lbb.10.1439276691850;
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 00:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.131.71 with HTTP; Tue, 11 Aug 2015 00:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYX7iJWc5iCfnBM++hAzueBdupEUE1GmZkdr4hdMvn7wEw@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:04:51 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+amMhCXKn6bH1aZAx47FQug7e6F5dxc5zEnGWsJ=SBD-+pB3A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Contact the lawyer.
From: Barrister Babaka Jalo <barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com>

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:

Attention Mr. CLIPPED

I hereby send you my international bank details for the payment to enable me get the money complete here to commence with the procurement of the needed document.

BANK DETAILS: CBAO SENEGAL

SWIFT CODE:CBAOSNDA

FINAL BENFICIARY: TRANS-ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL

CODE BANK: SN 0012

CODE GUICHET: 01302

ACCOUNT NO: 36 158 264 501

CLE RIB: 79

Once i receive the money from you it will take me two to three working days to get the document ready and send it to the bank for the transfer.

( MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY HONEST CLIENTS ).

Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation.

Yours Attorney in service,

Senior Advocate of Senegal (S.A.S.)

Tell: +221 761249164

Email: barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com

HEADER:
Received: from mail-lb0-x22a.google.com (mail-lb0-x22a.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id tu2si3531569lbb.57.2015.08.12.01.14.39
for <CLIPPED>
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:14:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22a as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-lb0-x22a.google.com with SMTP id pu9so4794287lbb.3
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:14:39 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.112.13.166 with SMTP id i6mr31029192lbc.50.1439367278921;
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.131.71 with HTTP; Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYWXmeetANZ7q4en+UYuq6-_jpULkq5EiJakjGWTsVJu1Q@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:14:38 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+amMhDsa+1NY-KgGYcRAz1CpemhuprqtiTcOKte2cmEWUcduw@mail.gmail.com>

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221709179612
Original network provider*

+441268508018
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Basildon
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447977676904
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +448447747900
Number billable as shared cost number

+221761249164
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221775497048
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
I acknowledge the receipt of your mail, the account i gave to you is my international account and is correct but since you request for another account you can use my assistance secretory account to send the money to me.

BANK NAME : BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME : TOBIAS DESMOND

A/C: SN1000101500421914000530

IBAN: SN08

SWIFT: AFRISNDAXXX.

HEADER:
Received: from mail-la0-x233.google.com (mail-la0-x233.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c03::233])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id by12si6763196lbb.24.2015.08.15.05.01.06
for <CLIPPED>
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 05:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::233 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c03::233;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::233 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=barristerfenadobakabajalo@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-la0-x233.google.com with SMTP id d1so51192979lab.1
for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 15 Aug 2015 05:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.112.48.37 with SMTP id i5mr22576993lbn.57.1439640066392;
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 05:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.131.71 with HTTP; Sat, 15 Aug 2015 05:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYUKWHSsae+fdx--woSGLPXw2FxBLsTjB8ZeS_NghtUaSA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:01:06 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+amMhADPzjv4uTX_c5peXRjWUfbo4qCy+fczfU1LVA701FkmQ@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.