Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:28 pm

From: alaxander uzor <alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com>
Subject: Get Back to me Now

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary

Sir
My office just got information from two men from Asia country this morning stating that you are dead and the want your payment to be paid to their new account in china as your next of kin, but i don't know how truth this could be, but you have to get back to me urgently if you are alive before your contract/inheritance fund will be transfer to a wrong person, hence the came with some vital documents to back up there claim.

In view of this kindly contact me back now to enable me brief you on what the said about you if you are really alive otherwise you will miss your fund transfer under my custody.

Yours truly,
Mr. Alexander Uzor
Chairman Foreign Debt Management office NG
Direct telephone line +2347089314497.
Tel/Fax +23414764733
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

vincentpam57@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:02 pm

MY FINDING FOR YOUR PAYMENT TODAY
Vincent Pam <vincentpam57@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 3:17 PM
To
Dear esteemed beneficially
Good day to you and your family.

To, you it may concern, please if you don’t take any message from Nigeria very serious before now in regards to your overdue payment, I am advising you to take this very information very serious otherwise other People will take advantage they have with some bad element in the CBN, by taking over your contract/inheritance payment that you have been suffering for years to receive.
based on the security report before my office as Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit attached with the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board of the CBN, Since last week and today some people have cleared all your debt owed to the Federal Government Of Nigeria In respect to your fund contract/inheritance payment still pending, your nominated bank account has been changed from your old account to another account In one of the middle east country, and what it means is that you no longer stand as the beneficiary to your Payment you have been struggling to receive for some year now based on my finding.

Meanwhile, they have made a lot of changes in your fund documents, as it further backed-up their claim with a high court affidavit from the documents I saw today and during my finding, also you have already cleared the entire financial obligation required from you by the Nigerian Government, as they have paid for all the fees that you could not Paid that have been preventing you from been paid, as I know that some bad officers here In Nigeria with their foreign counterpart planned this against you just to frustrate you and made you to believe that you can never get paid again so that you will abandon your payment for them.
Furthermore, the Foreign debt Management and payment office had already been Instructed to transfer your fund to the New Account, once they get the final approval from the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board from where I get all this information, which they might get any time from now and once they get the approval your payment will be transfers to the middle East.
Now, based on this information I give you today you can still stop them from taking over your payment if you are smart enough to do so even after they have paid the charges that has been preventing you to get your payment since and if you succeed In stopping them now It means they have cleared your debt for you and in other to stop them from taking over your payment, I advise you to urgently contact the Chairman Foreign Debt Management office In the person of, Mr. Alexander Uzor, as soon as possible, and tell him what is going on with your payment and remind him that you have reported the matter to Interpol, and with that the funds will be stopped from going to the middle East and it will be send to your own bank account due contact him now on the following: Tel: 234-708-931-4497,Email: (alaxanderuzor@ymail.com) ASP, as he will only advise you on the best way to get your payment now.

N.B: I assure you that the entire bad element that is involved in this even act against you must not go on punished and we are not bound to disclose our Identity as this is Security matters, Do Not Be Misled, Act as Directed.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Vincent Pam
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit

+2347089314497
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com cenbank.gov@comic.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 02, 2017 11:38 pm

Reply to is the same:

Skype ID:
alaxander uzor
live:alexanderuzor10_ng.presiden

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary:

From The CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TELEX AND CREDIT UNIT
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS NIGERIA, Tel: 234-817-057-1192, Fax: 234-1-759 1192
PRIVATE MAIL BAGS 12194 CABLES: CENTRAL BAN REF: CBN/PCFDP/Z20/2017

This is to bring to your notice that the new Governing Board of the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) has approved your overdue contract/inheritance payment with immediate effect, Following the order of the President of Nigeria, in agreement with the Nigerian senate and the Finance ministry, this morning your payment file was submitted to the newly appointed Director of Telex and Credit Unit of (C.B.N) in the person of Dr. George Ako, for further crediting of you account within three Banking days .

On this note you are advised to reconfirm and send your contract or inheritance details along with your Banking details and your direct telephone number to Dr. George Ako , and call him with his direct Telephone number (234-817-057-1192) or his E-mail: ID ( cenbank.gov@comic.com ) as your new account officer so that he will act fast on your fund release witting the next 72hours to avoid any mistake in the account information we submitted to him early today.

Meanwhile We in the legal department has advised that you are not going to ask to pay for any certificates of any kind again as your payment file have passed our screen text for payment by the governing council of the CBN, Apart for the Bank transfer service charge, that is the COT as the only closing cost you have to deal with.
In, view of the said above you are advised to stop any further dealings with any offices or any person in regards to your payment matters for your own interest except Dr. George Ako, who is now your account officer.

I and on behalf of Federal Government of Nigeria do hereby apologize for all the delays over your payment issues all this past years.

Yours truly
Mr. Alexander Uzor
For the CBN legal department

Header:
Return-Path: <ualex71@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws300076.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws148.mail.gq1.yahoo.com;
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017
Reply-To: Uzor Alex <alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com>
Subject: Your payment file is now cleared

Phones:
+2348170571192
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)

+23417591192
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alaxanderuzor@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Your payment file is now cleared
People
Alaxander Uzor <alaxanderuzor@ymail.com> Today at 11:07
Message body
Dear Esteemed Beneficiary:

From The CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TELEX AND CREDIT UNIT
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS NIGERIA, Tel: +2348170571192, Fax: 234-1-759 1192
PRIVATE MAIL BAGS 12194 CABLES: CENTRAL BAN REF: CBN/PCFDP/Z20/2017

This is to bring to your notice that the new Governing Board of the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) has approved your overdue contract/inheritance payment with immediate effect, Following the order of the President of Nigeria, in agreement with the Nigerian senate and the Finance ministry, this morning your payment file was submitted to the newly appointed Director of Telex and Credit Unit of (C.B.N) in the person of Dr. George Ako, for further crediting of you account within three Banking days .

On this note you are advised to reconfirm and send your contract or inheritance details along with your Banking details and your direct telephone number to Dr. George Ako , and call him with his direct Telephone number (234-817-057-1192) or his E-mail: ID (cenbank.gov@comic.com) as your new account officer so that he will act fast on your fund release witting the next 72hours to avoid any mistake in the account information we submitted to him early today.

Meanwhile We in the legal department has advised the governing council of the CBN that you are not required to ask to pay for any Burgos fees again of any kind as your payment file have passed our screen text for payment, however the only closing cost for you to deal with now is the Bank transfer service charge of $250.00.
In, view of the said above you are advised to stop any further dealings with any offices or any person in regards to your payment matters for your own interest except Dr. George Ako, who is now your account officer.

I and on behalf of Federal Government of Nigeria do hereby apologize for all the delays over your payment issues all this past years.

Yours truly
Mr. Alexander Uzor
For the CBN legal department
Wayne

georgeobi_presidency.ng011@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Same phone number:

This is to officially inform you as our off-shore client that following the Nigerian president initiative on Foreign Debt payment along with the Nigerian senate, initiative on Debt Reconciliation and payment, the World Bank in collaboration with International Monetary Fund (IMF) agreement, I am mandated to follow up on your contract / inheritance payment, having completed the vetting and verification process of your payment file, I do hereby confirm that your claim is 80% legitimate so far and my committee are now working round the clock to complete the remaining 20% to ascertain truly that you did a contract in Nigeria or have an inheritance fund to claim and not a fictitious claims as we do have many of such cases here that we are treating.

We commend you for your patience and understanding over these years, however, a proper measures have been put in place by the government to make sure you receive your payment this time without any further delays, but bear in mind that there is absolutely no way we can complete this assignment without your full and maximum corporation.

So, you must realize one thing which is very important that, your past experience has nothing to do with this new arrangement or method of payment of procedure that has been put in place, so you must abide by it if you really want/need this payment completed quickly.

Terms and method of payment is that your Payment is to be paid to you in my committee office in Lagos or Abuja Nigeria, because it is about Personal identification before payment, This means, the payment must be made to you in person and not by proxy or wired transfer without seeing you in our office thereby signing the payment release order in our approved paying Bank here in Nigeria along with my committee.
Meanwhile, Tentative approval of $10.500.00 million USD has been authorized by the president himself as part payment for you to settle your contract/ inheritance payment and to help you cushion the effect you have gone through since trying to get your payment for the past years while we work on the balance in the very near further.

If you are satisfied with this arrangement, do reply immediately to have your name short listed for this operation, for this is only on first come first serve basis and inform me when you will be in Nigeria for your payment claim and release.

Finally, as soon as we hear from you, and your arrival date to be in Nigeria your payment details will be programmed for final release into your banking details that you will supply us upon you touched down in Nigeria, the decision is now yours and be guided.

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
The Chairman Foreign Debt Settlement Committee
The Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct telephone line: 234-708-931-4497.

Header:
Return-Path: <georgeobi_presidency.ng011@live.com>
Received: from DB6P194MB0070.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::6152:c3b5:bbe4:bb3b]) by DB6P194MB0070.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::6152:c3b5:bbe4:bb3b%18]) with mapi id 15.20.0239.007;
Tue, 21 Nov 2017
Subject: We commend you for your patience and understanding
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 am

Dear:

With your mail message before my committee, I want to inform you that
you are to send your below details now so that we will program your
approved payment ready.

(1) Your full name and address
(2) Your direct telephone number
(3) Your banking details

Meanwhile, as soon as you send it kindly inform this committee , your
arrival date to be in Nigeria for your payment claim, but if you
cannot be in Nigeria now do also inform this committee for further
advise and help..

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:27 am

Dear:
This is to confirm receipt of your forwarded complete bank account
details and to inform you that a text run to your
Bank, Bank account carried out a few hours ago was successful thereby
confirming the validity of your bank account, located at
Consequently, you are required to pay the sum of $315.00 for a
(None-Residential payment Transfer Permit) hence you cannot be in
Nigeria by yourself for your claim because once secured for you it
will represent that the transaction is genuine in nature, legal in all
perspective and legitimate under the laws of the World Bank and IMF

Meanwhile, the said $315.00 is the only closing cost needed from you
to enable us carry out the wire transfer of the $10.5MUSD into your
nominated Bank account as mandated by the Nigerian government.

Therefore kindly go ahead now and address the said closing cost fee
today with the name below through Western Union Money transfer or
Money Gram to enable us serve you better by crediting your Bank
account before closing of work tomorrow.

NAME: ADEOLA FEMI
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $315.00

NB: Please kindly call me on the below number as soon as you address
the closing cost fee.

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi241@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:03 pm

We commend you for your patience and understanding
george obi <georgeobi241@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 0:13
Reply-To: george obi <georgeobi7621@aim.com>
Message body

This is to officially inform you as our off-shore client that following the Nigerian president initiative on Foreign Debt payment along with the Nigerian senate, initiative on Debt Reconciliation and payment, the World Bank in collaboration with International Monetary Fund (IMF) agreement, I am mandated to follow up on your contract / inheritance payment, having completed the vetting and verification process of your payment file, I do hereby confirm that your claim is 80% legitimate so far and my committee are now working round the clock to complete the remaining 20% to ascertain truly that you did a contract in Nigeria or have an inheritance fund to claim and not a fictitious claims as we do have many of such cases here that we are treating.

We commend you for your patience and understanding over these years, however, a proper measures have been put in place by the government to make sure you receive your payment this time without any further delays, but bear in mind that there is absolutely no way we can complete this assignment without your full and maximum corporation.

So, you must realize one thing which is very important that, your past experience has nothing to do with this new arrangement or method of payment of procedure that has been put in place, so you must abide by it if you really want/need this payment completed quickly.

Terms and method of payment is that your Payment is to be paid to you in my committee office in Lagos or Abuja Nigeria, because it is about Personal identification before payment, This means, the payment must be made to you in person and not by proxy or wired transfer without seeing you in our office thereby signing the payment release order in our approved paying Bank here in Nigeria along with my committee.
Meanwhile, Tentative approval of $10.500.00 million USD has been authorized by the president himself as part payment for you to settle your contract/ inheritance payment and to help you cushion the effect you have gone through since trying to get your payment for the past years while we work on the balance in the very near further.

If you are satisfied with this arrangement, do reply immediately to have your name short listed for this operation, for this is only on first come first serve basis and inform me when you will be in Nigeria for your payment claim and release.

Finally, as soon as we hear from you, and your arrival date to be in Nigeria your payment details will be programmed for final release into your banking details that you will supply us upon you touched down in Nigeria, the decision is now yours and be guided.

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
Direct telephone line: +2347089314497.
Wayne

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Dear:

Please, if you cannot send the sum of $315.00 for a (None-Residential
payment Transfer Permit) as you are advised then make yourself
available in Nigeria for your claim

Meanwhile, what is wrong with sending it through Western Union Money
transfer or Money Gram?

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banqueatlantique@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:16 pm

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
Quartier Assivito, Rue Koumore.01 B.P 3256- Lomé– TOGO
Foreign REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TELEPHONE:- + 228- 98-644-057 /(+228) 22 20 80 91
FAX NUMBER:-(+228) 22 00 88 93
ww w.banqueatlantique.net
23/11/2017

ATTENTION/

We write to inform you that the information you sent wasn't the right information we required from you, to enable the bank foreign remittance department proceed with the processing and the transferring of the said fund into your nominated bank account as soon as the fund is approve on your name and favor, kindly provide us your infromation as written below.

FIRST NAME...............
LAST NAME................
SEX......................
NATIONALITY..............
OCCUPATION...............
MARITAL STATUS...........
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS......
TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS....
BANK NAME................
BANK ADDRESS.............
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER......
A scan copy of your passport or identity card.......

Note/ your urgent attention is highly needed because We Are Eager to give You the Efficient, Speedy Service You Deserve And To The Best Of Our Knowledge To Make Sure You Have A Hitch-Free And Successful Funds Transfer Into Your Nominated Bank Account.

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Yours Service
Mr.Mathew Pudik
Fund transfer department Manager.

B.A.N.Q.U.E A.T.L.A.N.T.I.Q.U.E L O M E -T O G O.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.