Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jacksonkhupacacumpe@diplomats.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Jacksonkhupacacumpe@diplomats.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Received: from [41.66.216.128] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 21:08:38 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-8020acd9-39a8-4072-ba4f-4a676303f65f-1428001717958@3capp-mailcom-lxa11>
From: "Jackson Khupa Cacumpe" <Jacksonkhupacacumpe@diplomats.com>
Subject: You can ring me on 832-648-7174 .

Good Afternoon Sir,

How are you and your family, i hope you are fine and doing good.

My name is General Jackson Khupa Cacumpe, i am a citizen from Kingdom of Lesotho but i work under the African union diplomatic immunity in Accra Ghana, i am contacting you in regards to your two boxes of consignments which are here with me at the DFW international airport here in Texas waiting to get the IMF RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATE so i can meet you face to face in your door step and make the delivery of your consignments.

In each of your consignments, you have the sum of Ten million US dollars and in your two boxes you have the sum of Ten million US dollars which i want you to keep very confidential for my security reason's because nobody knows what i have in the boxes is money because i declared the content as family belongings.

Now i had been informed that the IMF RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATE cost you the sum of $550 then i carry the boxes from the airport warehouse to meet with you in your door step in any location of your choice here in the United States.

You can ring me on +18326487174 .

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Gen. Jackson Khupa.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.