Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr.andersonnewman@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr.andersonnewman@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Reply-To: young777.gloria@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 12:24:47 -0700
Message-ID: <CANh6aoj9bBDvUtwZ4yr8PzeADjDjmS0=mzHdjuQW8H8z3Jq1NQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please get back to me

From the Desk Of:
Mr. Allen Wilson
Manager ATM Gold Swift Card Department
CITI BANK HAWAII USA
PHONE: 9794592488
Bank.citihawaii@usa.com
Attn. Beneficiary,
Good day to you and Please read carefully and get back to me so
that we can know if you are still alive or not that you suffered and died of throat cancer, a certain man by name called (Mr. Salvador Campbell) 118 Blythewood south Carolina USA came to our bank here this morning and told us that you have assigned him to claim your said
ATM Gold Card funds of $10,000.000 Ten Million United State Dollars.
His ready to pay the sum of $97 for the proof of Ownership Certificate & Citi Bank Card Clearance Certificate without any inch
that you are dead and that is the reason why he is here to
claim your ATM Gold Card, that you stated it in your last will before you died that you have a ATM Gold Card worth of $10,000.000 USD
here in CITI Bank and he should help you get the ATM Card with the Pin Code.

We are writing to notify you if this is really true about what (Mr.
Salvador Campbell) is saying, please if we don't hear from you from now till (48 Hours ) time , we would commence dealings with ( Mr. Salvador Campbell ) get back to us so that we can know what is going on and know how to handle it, and get your ATM Gold Card to you at once with the sum of $97 as (CCC) and POC).

Please get back to me with the scan copy of your passport for proper identification and also contact Ms. Gloria Young foreign Operation Director through her e-mail: young777.gloria@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Mr. Allen Wilson Manager ATM SWIFT Gold Card Department

allen.wilson01111@gmail.com

CITI Bank Hawaii USA

Bank.citihawaii@usa.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Bank.citihawaii@usa.com allen.wilson01111@gmail.com

Unread postby d0g » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:26 am

CITI BANK ATM
To
BCC d_g^^^^^^@yahoo.com
Today at 5:26 PM

From the Desk Of:
Mr. Allen Wilson
Manager ATM Gold Swift Card Department
CITI BANK HAWAII USA

PHONE: 9794592488

Bank.citihawaii@usa.com

Attn. Beneficiary,
Good day to you and Please read carefully and get back to me so
that we can know if you are still alive or not that you suffered and died of throat cancer, a certain man by name called (Mr. Salvador Campbell) 118 Blythewood south Carolina USA came to our bank here this morning and told us that you have assigned him to claim your said
ATM Gold Card funds of $10,000.000 Ten Million United State Dollars.

His ready to pay the sum of $97 for the proof of Ownership Certificate & Citi Bank Card Clearance Certificate without any inch
that you are dead and that is the reason why he is here to
claim your ATM Gold Card, that you stated it in your last will before you died that you have a ATM Gold Card worth of $10,000.000 USD
here in CITI Bank and he should help you get the ATM Card with the Pin Code.

We are writing to notify you if this is really true about what (Mr.
Salvador Campbell) is saying, please if we don't hear from you from now till (48 Hours ) time , we would commence dealings with ( Mr. Salvador Campbell ) get back to us so that we can know what is going on and know how to handle it, and get your ATM Gold Card to you at once with the sum of $97 as (CCC) and POC).

Please get back to me with the scan copy of your passport for proper identification and also contact Ms. Gloria Young foreign Operation Director through her e-mail: young777.gloria@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Mr. Allen Wilson Manager ATM SWIFT Gold Card Department

allen.wilson01111@gmail.com

CITI Bank Hawaii USA

Bank.citihawaii@usa.com
d0g
New survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.