Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

celinatua@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

celinatua@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm

ALE AYO
Female

Greetings

Excuse me, I am so sorry if I'm disturbing you, but I would like to say, I have looked and liked your profile and believe it to be good Match

I am full of hope to increase my honor to know you as friend, if you do not mind of course, with all my respect for you.

We can then pursue this further through email: ( celinatua@ymail.com ). My best wishes of 2015. I pray this mail find you in good health and peace.

I will be anxiously and eagerly waiting to hear from you soonest through my private email address above.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Regards

ale1.JPG

ale2.JPG

ale3.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: celinatua@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Email:

Dear friend,

Sincerely speaking, i know this letter will come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence as i want you to consider yourself lucky and see it as a favor to you from Father Almighty being the chosen one to handle this project that will definitely be for our mutual benefit soonest. Let me use this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself properly to you. I am ALELU TUASON IGNACIO ARROYO from the Philippines surviving daughter of Former Philippine Congressman representing Negros Occidental late. TUASON IGNACIO ARROYO, Jr who died on January 26, 2012.

My late father had special love for me, Before his last days on Earth he had deposited some amount of money in a bank in Europe, precisely Madrid - Spain. I am the only one who knows about the existence of this fund as the Next of Kin to this deposit.

My purpose of contacting you is because of the way i found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this opportunity to help me claim the money from the bank as my late father's foreign business partner, for onward transfer into your account for the purpose of future investment, Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE PART OF THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. More so that i may continue my eduction in your country. I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of poor people in our today's WORLD. This is not a stolen money and there are no dangers involved, its 100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works please kindly let me know immediately

We shall discuss your percentage before we proceed. As soon as i hear from you, in my next email i will send you my picture, guild lines, more information and also the Authorization document to contact the bank which is the deposit document that was signed and issued from the bank on the very day the fund was deposited with the bank.

Please forgive me if this proposal offend your moral ethics. I thank you so much in advance for your kind understanding to help, as i look forward to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Alelu Tuason

Return-Path: celinatua@ymail.com
Received: from [41.66.8.216]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/394 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015
Subject: Please forgive me if this proposal offend your moral ethics.

Originating IP: 41.66.8.216
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: celinatua@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Same E-mail address but a different scam:
Dear friend,

Sincerely speaking, i know this letter will come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence as i want you to consider yourself lucky and see it as a favor to you from Father Almighty being the chosen one to handle this project that will definitely be for our mutual benefit soonest. Let me use this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself properly to you. I am ALELU TUASON IGNACIO ARROYO from the Philippines surviving daughter of Former Philippine Congressman representing Negros Occidental late. TUASON IGNACIO ARROYO, Jr who died on January 26, 2012.

My late father had special love for me, Before his last days on Earth he had deposited some amount of money in a bank in Europe, precisely Madrid - Spain. I am the only one who knows about the existence of this fund as the Next of Kin to this deposit.

My purpose of contacting you is because of the way i found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this opportunity to help me claim the money from the bank as my late father's foreign business partner, for onward transfer into your account for the purpose of future investment, Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE PART OF THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. More so that i may continue my eduction in your country. I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of poor people in our today's WORLD. This is not a stolen money and there are no dangers involved, its 100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works please kindly let me know immediately

We shall discuss your percentage before we proceed. As soon as i hear from you, in my next email i will send you my picture, guild lines, more information and also the Authorization document to contact the bank which is the deposit document that was signed and issued from the bank on the very day the fund was deposited with the bank.

Please forgive me if this proposal offend your moral ethics. I thank you so much in advance for your kind understanding to help, as i look forward to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Alelu Tuason

HEADER:
Received: from [41.66.13.238] by web193002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Mar 2015 07:32:40 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/406 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1425684760.67777.YahooMailBasic@web193002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 07:32:40 +0800
Subject: Please forgive me if this proposal offend your moral ethics.

My dearest friend,

Frankly speaking, I am most grateful for your kind understanding to help me out in this operation and I really appreciate your sincerity. I have being through so much humiliation since the death of my father and presently I am just like a dead person without hope. I have lost everything to this heartless family of my late father. Please i want this transaction to be kept as TOP SECRET for safety reasons. My only hope right now is the money deposited in Europe. This is all I have to get a brighter future if only you can be of total support to help me claim the money from the bank as my late father's business partner. The amount i inherited from my late father is a total of $ 8.4 million U.S. dollars and the money is presently with the bank in Spain.

My late father prepared my future before his untimely death because he knew i have nobody to help me. I can not stop remembering the last minutes i spent with my beloved daddy, when he came to visit me in school, this was unusual of him, though he took some time out, special time indeed and spoke to me heart to heart, saying firmly that i must be strong in the spirit and be brave, he encourage me never to let my destiny die because of fear, he told me to face the adversaries of life when it comes. He told me never to reveal my little secret to someone i do not trust, especially to his own brothers and bad family because they are very wicked and heartless. His last words to me were that Fear is my greatest enemy, and the best weapon to defeat Fear is Faith. I understand now what he meant by those words. From this moment, i consider you as my only true friend and dear friend in the Lord. I am confiding in you to entrust my whole life and destiny into your
hands, please i strongly believe with Faith that you will not betray me at the end. PROMISE ME NOW, THAT YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT THE CONFIDENCE I HAVE IN YOU AT THE END.

You will contact the bank as my late father's foreign business partner, and tell them that you have full Authorization to come to Spain to claim the money or they should tell you the requirements needed for bank to bank transfer into your safe account. Before you travel to Spain, I will give you all the documents needed to finalize the transaction with the bank. In all of this, if you can not travel to Spain to finalize the transaction, then you will have to instruct the bank, and tell them to transfer the money via bank to bank to your safe account. For your kind assistance, I am ready to offer you 30% of the total sum when you claim the money from the bank in Spain.

The dreams of my late father was to give me the best education ever to the highest level, my destiny cannot be deny, even though this wicked and heartless family of my late father deny me of everything here in the Philippines, they took everything my late father worked for and acquired in life, they have collected everything including landed properties, but for this money in Spain they can never trace the where about because it was coded for safety reason. I hope and believe with you i can archive this goal. With this money i will start a new life when i come to meet you. Since the death of my late father i have being totally depressed, i am confused about life. Nothing is working out right, i have stopped going to school because i am sick (diagnosed of lever disease). According to the surgeon, I must go for quick operation. but even when it seem like the end has come, i took a step of faith to write you this email because life must go on and i must
ensure i leave this country quickly so that i can go for the operation when i come to meet you and after which i will continue my education in your country.

There is nothing to worry about, as this transaction will definitely be for our mutual benefit soonest. I have also attached my photo for better recognition. As soon as i get response from you, i will send you the bank contact information, all information ( Certificate of deposit, my ID cards for legal identification as the Next of Kin) and further directives to enable you to contact the bank to ease the claim of the money. Introduce yourself to the bank as my late father's business partner, give the bank all the required documents for the claim, and tell them when you will be in Spain to Cash the money yourself. I will be waiting for your quick reply. I pray and hope this mail finds you well, as i look forward to meet you very soon. Bye for now and remain blessed.

Your little sister,
Alelu Tuason

HEADER:
Received: from [41.66.12.205] by web193004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:43:08 SGT
Message-ID: <1425800588.81013.YahooMailBasic@web193004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 15:43:08 +0800
Subject: From Alelu more details..........

My dearest friend,

To read from you today gives me life and better hope for a brighter future. I just want to say thanks for your email and really appreciate you sincere understanding to help with good faith. I am very glad to hear that this email is very secure for me to send you these important documents. Please keep them safely to yourself. Like i said in my previous email, i assured you, find below the information require for you to contact the bank. Tell them that you are my late father's foreign partner and demand the immediate transfer of the funds to your safe account. Also tell the bank that the funds was deposited with this account number CBI0010451212298.

Bank's Name and contact info:
CORIS BANK MADRID
Calle de la Montera, 48, 28013
Madrid - Spain.

Telephone number. +34 911 98 03 38
+34 672 90 17 56
Fax number. +34 911 98 03 38
Email address. corisbank@accountant.com
Email address. info@cbmadrid.com
See web page for more information http:/ /www.cbmadrid.com
Account number. CBI0010451212298
Lodgement slip number 02731

My dearest friend, I hope you realize how important this is to me. I want you to handle this transaction with all seriousness. I want you to finalize everything with the bank and receive the funds in your account in the next few days so that we can start planning on further investment. I pray Father Almighty for the best in our friendship. Please call the bank now and make the request with the account and lodgement slip number for the transfer to commence today to your account.

For you to prove to the bank that you are my late father's foreign partner to claim the funds, I have attach here the Lodgement slip certificate given to my late father from the bank on the very day the funds was deposited and the authorization letter for this claim. I have also attached to this email my international passport which is a legal prove as the next of kin to the deposit. Please keep well these documents.

To ease the process, I will send one email to the bank right now, informing the director that my late father's foreign partner will contact them with the account details to arrange for the quick transfer of the funds. I hope to hear good news from you after you contact the bank, as to know the date and time of the transfer of the funds to your account, for you to send me some amount of money to cover my traveling expenses to come and meet you in your country. I pray and hope this mail finds you well, as i look forward to meet you very soon.
Bye for now and remain blessed.

Your little Sister,
Alelu Tuason

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.201.99] by web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Mar 2015 06:30:11 SGT
Message-ID: <1426026611.59203.YahooMailBasic@web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 06:30:11 +0800
Subject: Contact to the bank in Spain

Fake Bank PDR Website reported for closure.

My dear friend,
Thanks for your email and your sincerity in trying to help me finalize this transaction with one mind and good spirit,i really appreciate your kind effort so far.Please you can reach the bank on this very email address,phone number and fax number for prompt response.Please do call the bank to find out if they have receive your mail. Please get back to me as soon as you hear from the bank.

Telephone number. +34 911 98 03 38
+34 672 90 17 56
Fax number. +34 911 98 03 38
Email address. corisbank@accountant.com
Email address. info@cbmadrid.com

Awaiting to hear good news from you as soon as possible. Bye for now and remain blessed.
Your friend and partner,
Alelu Tuason

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.23.45] by web193004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Mar 2015 22:10:07 SGT
Message-ID: <1426515007.33924.YahooMailBasic@web193004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 22:10:07 +0800
Subject: Please call the bank

Dear partner,
One thing i hate in life, is dealing with some one where there is no trust, i contacted you to help in this transaction and not for something illegal, so please i want you to get it straight into your kind heart that in no way will this business put you in trouble, rather you will benefit greatly from it at the end. Please send an email to the bank to find out why they have not responded to your mail, I will also send another mail to the bank to find out the reason why they have not responded to your mail by Monday since i have already sent a letter of authorization to them that you are my later father's foreign business partner and that you will be contacting them in respect to the funds that was deposited by my late father.

Am just a young girl and i have never done anything transaction like this before. Please keep me posted as soon as possible. I pray and hope this mail find you in good health and peace.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.189.34.11] by web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:18:40 SGT
Message-ID: <1426763920.68976.YahooMailBasic@web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 19:18:40 +0800
Subject: Re: Please call the bank

PHOTOS SENT:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+34911238889
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location -
Original network provider* Voxbone, S.a.

+34911980338
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Madrid

+34672901756
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Enabler España, S.l.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.