Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

john_adams@kimo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

john_adams@kimo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:50 pm

* 41.206.11.14 Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <carla.lourenco@ricsc.com.br>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 04:42:41 -0200 (BRST)
Reply-To: John Adams <john_adams@kimo.com>
Subject: Re
X-Originating-IP: [41.206.11.14]

I am Sfc John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

I count on your understanding. please get back to my personal email: john_adams@kimo.com

Sfc John Adams
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: john_adams@kimo.com

Unread postby MARTIN123 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 pm

XXXX ALERT XXXX I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM "JOHN ADAMS" ASKING FOR MY HELP TO MOVE 18 MILLION CASH FROM DUBAI. I DETECTED A -- SCAM -- BUT PLAYED ALONG SO THAT I COULD IDENTIFY PEOPLE INVOLVED. IDENTIFIED 3 PARTIES.. RJJ DIPLOMATIC AGENCY, THE BOGUS "JOHN ADAMS" (WHOSE REAL NAME I DO NOT KNOW YET) and VALERIE B. G.,, XXX PALMBROOK DRIVE, APT. xx, REDLANDS, CALIFORNIA. RJJ & "JOHN ADAMS" WANTED ME TO SEND $ 1,546 TO THE ACCOUNT OF MRS. G.. RJJ SAID SHE IS THEIR "INSURANCE ACCOUNT OFFICER". THE ACCOUNT IS AT -- ARROWHEAD CREDIT UNION, SAN BERNARDINO, CALIFORNIA. ACCOUNT # 1070075981xxxx ROUTING # 322282603 THE TEL. # OF ARROWHEAD CREDIT UNION IS -- 909-383-7300 --. ON FACEBOOK MRS. G.COMES UP. SHE'S AN OLD LADY, RETIRED & A GRANDMOTHER. WITH THE DATA THAT I GOT, I ALERTED THE FBI IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA., THE UNITED STATES ATTORNEY IN LOS ANGELES, CA. and CALLED ARROWHEAD CREDIT UNION TO TALK TO THE LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER. THE OFFICER SAID IT LOOKS LIKE A SCAM.. WELL, I E-MAILED THE "JOHN ADAMS" TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WOULD ALERT THE FBI ABOUT THE SCAM THAT HE IS RUNNING. HE THEN TOLD ME TO --"BACK OFF OR IT COULD GET BAD FOR ME" -- IN HIS NEXT MESSAGE HE SAID, "I THINK I WILL PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM SERIOUS". I IMMEDIATELY FORWARDED HIS THREATS TO THE FBI IN CALIFORNIA. "JOHN ADAMS" STOLE THE IDENTITY OF A TRUE AMERICAN ARMY HERO. HE TOLD ME THAT THE FBI AND HOMELAND SECURITY COULD NOT STOP HIM FROM GETTING TO ME.. IF HE KILLS ME, WELL HE KILLS ME.. I WILL NOT "BACK OFF". NOBODY SHOULD "BACK OFF" WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SCAM THEM FOR MONEY !!!!!! SINCERELY, MARTIN (I'M ATTACHING THE PHOTO OF THE REAL JOHN ADAMS, AN ARMY HERO, THAT THE PERSON RUNNING THE SCAM IS USING)
MARTIN123
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:14 pm

MARTIN123, you have a PM. Private Message.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:17 pm

Emails from the scammer:

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 Adams John <john_adams@kimo.com> wrote:
Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your response XXXXXX. There is no risk what so ever, as regards this money, and also, I want you to be rest assured that everything been done here are strictly Legitimate, so you do not need to have any doubt.

The most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces here, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world without them being checked at any port of entry or customs.They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice. The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company, are not going to know the contents of the box.

A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it,

I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your base. Please let me have an address where you want them to deliver the goods to you. It could be a bank address or your Company address. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you.

I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me as I am working for the government. Your percentage still stands at 40%.

What do you do for a living?
Are you married with kids?
Can you handle these funds?

I will also want to see your passport copy or id/,driver's License so I know who I am dealing with OK .We need to build trust OK! It is only me that knows about the transaction from this end. Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, please don't allow me to send it, I can always find other means of dealing with this.

You know that the security is very important, remember to keep secret secret. Send me your mobile number, The total sum amount's to $18 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it? I hope you are OK with this? make sure you check your email every day because we don't have much time on this, Will you still help? I need your urgent reply in this regard.

Your Partner,
John Adams

Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2015
Subject: Re: Hello buddy
To: xxxxx

Thank you I will let you know as soon as it is air lifted my instinct directed me to contact you towards this deal you are the are the right one for this thank you once again.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 Adams John <john_adams@kimo.com> wrote:
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY IN BASE AN I HAD TO LEAD A TEAM OUT PLEASE LET ME SEE THEM FORM THEY SENT TO YOU WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU YOUR BROTHER JOHN.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

rjj_diplomaticagency@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:22 pm

The scammer's "Diplomatic Courier" character writes:

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 , RJJ Diplomatic Agency <rjj_diplomaticagency@outlook.com> wrote:
RJJ Diplomatic Agency
PO Box 7001, Level 11, Rolex Tower,
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: +971 (55) 9341871
E-mail : rjj_diplomaticagency@outlook.com

Attn: xxxxxxx,

John Adams only I paid for the Cost of delivery and other necessary documents covering this consignment which amounted to $8,700.00 USD he was never told of having the consignment insured, like I said in my previous email, the consignment was suppose to be delivered to your address from Afghanistan, but due to the Terrorist Treat that occurred that very day, all consignment not just yours alone, all consignment packages and parcels was airlifted from Afghanistan to our Dubai Office in Asia for security purposes and that was the reason for the insurance as is a policy in UAE. As soon as you are ready to pay the insurance fee, Your Consignment will be lifted on Board for delivery to your Door Post right there in your country within 48hrs after insurance. Be informed that our office is known for prompt delivery and at such you do not need to have any doubt about the delivery. we are well recognize for our good services.

You are advice to get back to us with a specified date for payment, to make proper arrangement, I anticipate your swift response in this regard.

With regards,

RJJ Diplomatic Agency
PO Box 7001, Level 11, Rolex Tower,
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: +971 (55) 9341871
Contact Person: Dipl. Abdulahi Suleiman
E-mail : rjj_diplomaticagency@outlook.com

=
+971559341871
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:24 pm

Scammer rants at victim for wasting his time:

Date: Mon, Mar 30, 2015
Subject: Re: HAHAHAHAHHA
To:

I THINK AM GONNA PUT A BULET IN YOUR HEAD THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW SERIOUS I AM YOU THINK YOU CAN MESS WITH AND WALK AWAY WITH IT I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFOR IT WILL TAKE ME NOTHING TO DO THAT
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Scammer 419 emails.