Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ngoogman@yahoo.com.ph

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ngoogman@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Received: from User [68.178.143.54] by dubaielite.com with ESMTP
(SMTPD-12.5.1.60) id 70b0000001aa04f6; Sat, 28 Mar 2015 07:21:41 -0400
Reply-To: <niclasgoodman@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: REQUEST TO SOLICIT ON YOUR BEHALF

Attention: Concerned Fund Beneficiary

REQUEST TO SOLICIT ON YOUR BEHALF

My name is Nicholas Goodman, I am the Principal Consultant, Allbond Consulting & Financial Advisory Services. here in the United Kingdom. A Financial

Consultancy/Advisory Firm with Corporate Clientele including but not limited to National Westminster Bank Plc (Natwest), United Kingdom, the Hong Kong and

Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), London, Barclays Bank and the Security National Bank in the United States. We undertake Financial Consultancy/ Advisory

Services to Financial Institutions, Corporate Establishments and Government Bodies.

I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavour and hope my mail would not sound like a HOAX to you based on the surge in internet scam

and the menace it has caused a lot of sincere individual trying to make good use of the World Wide Web (WWW).

In the course of auditing our Client's Beneficiary Files late last month, my Firm discovered your Payment File has long been left unattended to due to poor

representation.

However, having made inquiries amongst some of the Bank Staffs , i became aware of the contemporary issues and controversies surrounding your unpaid

entitlement with the above Institution hence my humble offer to represent your interest in securing your Overdue Entitlement and have it transferred to any

designated Account of your choice.

Should my offer to represent you as your Financial Consultant meet your kind consideration, i am of the settled conviction I can use my influence in the

Bank and the instrumentality of my Firm to secure your fund into any safe and secured Account you may provide for this purpose instead of allowing your

legitimate Fund go down the "coffers" of the Paying Bank as unclaimed Fund.

In the interim, be rest assured that on receipt of your response, we shall discuss on the procedures and my Professional Charge. Kindly treat with the

highest sense of urgency.

I fervently hope and believe you will make the best use of this exercise. Should you need to talk to me, i can be reached on the below Number:

+44793715042

Respectfully submitted,

Nicholas Goodman,
Principal Consultant,
Allbond Consulting & Financial Advisory.
United Kingdom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.