Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mohammed.adoke111@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mohammed.adoke111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Subject: Your Payment Approval File Number: FGN/49220IB109/2015
From: Federal Ministry of Justice <mohammed.adoke111@gmail.com>

Federal Ministry of Justice
Shehu Shagari Way,
Central Area, P.M.B. 192,
Garki Abuja Nigeria.

Direct:+2348112443834.

Payment Approval File Number: FGN/49220IB109/2015.

Attn:Fund Beneficiary ,

This is to officially inform you that President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFRN), has given a strong mandate to my office to pay all unpaid contractors, inheritance fund whose funds were stopped by the Central Bank of Nigeria and other financial agencies in UK and USA .Today we have started paying both local and foreign beneficiaries through our oil reserve account with Citibank in Washington DC.

Therefore, you are advised to contact Mr.Harry A. Peterson the Citibank Head of the Operation Department through his direct contact email address in bracket ( operation.dept-wa@outlook.com ) and please endeavour to furnish the Bank with your full bank details as I have instructed the bank to debit a sum of $5M from our Oil Reserve account, then Credit it into your nominated bank account as your part payment.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this mail as I shall not be held liable for any misdirection of your funds.
Send your reply to my Email and also contact the Citibank Head of the Operation Department for the release of your Fund.

Furthermore, I have Ordered the Nigerian Ambassador in Washington Dc to visit Citibank to sign the necessary Documents on behalf of the Government of Nigeria to release the Approved $5M part Payment and supervise the immediate release of the said Fund from our Oil Reserve account with Citibank in Washington DC, USA in your favor.

Please endeavor to conclude with Mr.Harry A. Peterson the Head of the Operation Department of Citibank in Washington DC,USA before the date given for the Nigerian Ambassador to Visit Citibank .

I thank God that Mr.Harry A. Peterson the Head of the Operation Department of Citibank in Washington DC,USA have signed and agreed to co-operate with you once he hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Mohammed Bello Adoke (SAN)
ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION AND CHIEF MINISTER OF JUSTICE, NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.