Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbn.cooperate.headofficeng@consultant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbn.cooperate.headofficeng@consultant.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Received: from [41.58.201.214] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:23:29 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-f526671d-5515-4b38-8b54-e34442d545a0-1427106209542@3capp-mailcom-lxa03>
From: "cooperate headoffice" <cbn.cooperate.headofficeng@consultant.com>
To: XXXXXX
Subject: Attn:XXXXXX /Final Reminder On Shipment of Your Contract

FROM OFFICE OF MRS LINDA THOMPSON
C.B.N HAEDQUARTERS
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Attn:XXXXXX

Beneficiary,

Sir,

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of our contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and your consignment have left Nigeria via your Country today by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that is you) .Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage to pay for 120kg shipment cost. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal.

So do not allow them to know that the content is money. In the meantime, contact the FENWAY EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES today on there contact information as bellow:

Email: fenwayexpresscourier@post.com
Tel: +2349090216123,
Contact Person : Jeffery Klein,

Reach them today to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your Current/Correct address where the consignment will be delivered for your easy pick ups.Then get back to me as soon as possible so I can give you the shipment information.

Do remember that,I have paid for the shipment of 120kg, but did not pay usd$185usd Security keeping fee, which you are to pay once you contact the courier compnay, as it is meant for Stevedore/Handling Charges at the Airport.

I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your Country for my 30% share. Congrats and remain blessed.

Yours Faithfully,

MRS LINDA THOMPSON
CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.