Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victoregodima2011@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

victoregodima2011@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Subject: YOUR PART PAYMENT APPROVED
To: Victor Egodima <victoregodima2011@gmail.com>

Attn:

How are you today ? I write to inform you that based on the forth coming Election, the Payment Committee and the International Debt Payment ( I.D.P ) Supervisory Committee, has accepted to make part payment to every owed Contractor or Beneficiary as mandated by the Presidency. To that effect, all Contractors/Beneficiary are required to re-confirm the below information, and also obtain there Part Payment Application form, which has to be filled out then send back the filled copy to the Payment Committee Chairman ( Mr Victor Egodima ).

FULL NAMES
RESIDENT / OFFICE ADDRESS
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER
COPY OF I.D

After the receipt of the filled forms, the Presidency will approve money to be paid out as part payment. The completion of the payment will then be made after the Election here in my country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you. But, please duly accept the part payment for now, and we the Payment Committee assure you that your balance must be paid to you.

Kindly get back to me with the above information, so we can commence the process of your part payment. Stay blessed and thank you.

Regards

VICTOR EGODIMA
CHAIRMAN, PAYMENT COMMITTEE.
+2347051362954
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.