Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gemefiele@cenbank.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gemefiele@cenbank.org

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Reply-To: gemefiele2@t-online.de
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 08:45:48 +0100
Subject: INFORMATION

TO WHON IT MAY CONCERN

I request that you should kindly reconfirm your Full Name, Address, City, Country, Amount and Cell/Phone Number to enable Central Bank of Nigeria releases your Contract/Inheritance fund payment in your favor through any of the following method of payments as listed (Telegraphic Wire Transfer, Immunity Cash Delivery System, Certified Bank Draft or Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Card that will be convenient to you.

However I need explaining to you in plain words that Nigeria government makes use of Foreign Banks or Paying Centers in settlement of payments in favor to foreign national citizens like you. The fund will be paying to you through any of the Nigerian Corresponding Paying Centers either within European Countries, Asia Countries or United States of America depending where fund is available for easy access for settlement of such payment.

The process requires my office and other relevant authorities in Nigeria to process approval documents of payment in your name directing such Corresponding Paying Office to facilitate immediate releasing of the mentioned amount in your favor and debiting same accordingly from Government of Nigeria Oil Reserve Account moment you Sign Release Order Documents of payment in presents of the Foreign Corresponding Paying Officials.

As soon as you complied with these directives, the corresponding paying officials will release the fund to you immediately without further delay. If you are therefore ready to follow above stated process, I will commence process for you to receive your inheritance fund through any of our corresponding paying center within three working days you make available Full Name, Address, City, Country and Cell/Phone Number as directed above.

G Emefiele
Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria
Tel: +2347068792502
Email: gemefiele@tightmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.