Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leungwinglok288@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

leungwinglok288@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Mortal » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Received: from relay.nhs.uk (relay.nhs.uk. [62.208.144.128])
From: "Slater Alison (NHS ENGLAND)" <alison.slater3@nhs.net>
To: "Slater Alison (NHS ENGLAND)" <alison.slater3@nhs.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 08:31:05 +0000
Subject: RE: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Thread-Topic: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I apologize for invading your privacy, I contacted you January 21st this year I received failure delivery from your email. I actually have a business proposal that will profit both of us, do contact me for more information. Email: leungwinglok288@yahoo.com.hk

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:
to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Thanks for your response and i must apologize for invading your privacy, please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner as necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust worthy partner in this crucial time, i got your email address discretely on my private search. I am Mr. Leung Wing Lok the credit officer of Hang Seng Bank of (Hong Kong), this is a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you, DETAIL OF THE PROPOSAL In June, 2007, My late client whom was an Iraqi Crude oil merchant made a numbered fixed deposit of Forty Eight Million United State Dollars (US$48,000,000.00) only in my branch, upon maturity several notice was sent to him and their where no response with my personal investigation I later found out that my client and his entire family was involve in a ghastly motor accident that killed him and his entire family in 2009, there were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

As I speak the bank board of directors is planning to convert the funds of the deceased customer over to the bank purse if no one files for claims as they have waited long enough. If indeed it happens like this the funds will eventually become Bank property that is while I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction and I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance, please you must understand that I have been processing this deal for long and it has gotten to the stage where I can’t handle it on my own any more this is while I had to make contact with you to see if you will be interested in assisting me conclude this transaction all processes will be handle legally to avoid any complications.

Please you need not to worry about anything as I will do everything legally required to ensure that the owe process goes smoothly and it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking without getting us into any trouble, If you work seriously with me the entire transaction will be over in a couple of days.

I need your total trust and devotion to see this through, I know we have not met before but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. Please note that your direct bank account can’t be used for a deal of this sort and magnitude as it is highly capital intensive, I mean the fund in questions is a large amount this is why I have to be very careful and also to know whom I am transacting with, hence you will have to set-up an offshore online account in your name only where the funds will be transferred into for both of our use after all the necessary document has been prepared in your name and favor, I will introduce to you a suitable Bank which has a transaction agreement terms with my Bank here in Hong Kong where you are to set-up an offshore online account in your name only.

I shall perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right it need, with my experience this process is risk free as long as you follow my instructions religiously we do not have anything to worry about, you have to show me your commitment to make me feel comfortable working with you please I need you to keep this transaction confidential to ensure smooth processing.

Further information on how to accomplish this transaction will be released to you when I get your response and Interest, well if my offer is of no appeal to what you can’t handle with me please delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal please understand my explanation

Please reply soonest.
Regards,
Mr. Leung Wing Lok.

Thanks for your understanding now i want to let you know of myself once again so that you will be rest assured of whom you are transacting with. I am married with two children Liu my daughter and Lee my son; I have sent you my family picture now for you to see. My address is #8 Seymour Rd, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. I have lived here for the last 13years; it is not ideal to have your documents send via mailing you can scan and attached or still send via email.

I have really invested much in this transaction so I will please tell you to accept the 30% of the total funds that I intend to give to you. For your information I will be coming over to your country for my share of the funds, once the funds credit your account at the bank that we will be using for this transaction.

Please endeavor to keep this transaction confidential, Please do not discuss it with anybody, I have a 22year career with my bank (Hang Seng) and I don't Intend to ruin all that. I really can’t wait till the funds leave my bank because I have not been able to sleep nor eat properly for the past days. Attach to this email is my work ID and my family pictures for your reference.

However if you find yourself able to work with me in this project as already mentioned, I will need you to forward the following to me immediately,

Your Full Name
Nationality
Occupation
Current address
Present Country
Phone Number
Copy of your Driver's License "or" a copy of your International Passport .

Besides, it is the copies of your Driver's License or International Passport that will be used by the Attorney have all the necessary documentations perfected to give this transaction the legal right it need the most important issue is that i want to be sure i am transacting with the correct person, I believe these information would be enough to confirm your interest.

Best Regards,
Wing Lok

Thank you for the response, I am in receipt of your mail and i want to thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust, i must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email, please do not let me down. I have sent your details to my attorney who will put together the perfected paper work to be send to my bank for the release of the funds, this should take no longer than two days.

In this light, I have sent you the information of the bank so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advise you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house. (Same telex type with my office) you can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. Please find below the banks information and contact them via email

INTERNATIONAL BANKING CORPORATION
CUSTOMER/WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
Imperial House, Donegall Square East,
BT1 5HL Belfast United Kingdom.
Telephone: +448726148140
Email: info@ibc-org.groupsonlines.com
Credit Officer: Mr John Robert

Note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update from you.

Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast. I call you Brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood. Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives; do always keep me updated even as you have contacted the bank

Regards,
Your Brother
Mortal
Senior survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.