Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fhfjfjfhyg@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fhfjfjfhyg@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:57 pm

From: "centralbanknigeria7224@yahoo.com.tw" <fhfjfjfhyg@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To:
"centralbanknigeria7224@yahoo.com.tw" <centralbanknigeria7224@yahoo.com.tw>
Message-ID: <406052084.2110579.1419805774811.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11174.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: OVER YOUR $8.5MILLION INHERITANCE FUNDS.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS

FROM DESK OF:MR.GODWIN EMEFIElE
EXCUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
EMAILS:centralbanknigeria133@yahoo.com

DEAR MADAM,

YOUR OVER INHERITANCE FUNDS.

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTED TO BE RELEASED, VIA TELEX TRANSFER (TT)DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.MEANWHILE,A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.HERE ARE HER INFORMATION:

NAME JANET WHITE
BANK NAME: CITI BANK
BANK ADDRESS:ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT NAME AND FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT, INHERITANCE/AWARD WINNING CLAIM IS INFORMED THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CORRESPOND WITH ANY PERSON OR OFFICE ANYMORE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND BELLOW:INFORMATION REQUEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:
(2) FULL ADDRESS OF YOUR CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
(3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
(4) COMPANY NAME, POSITION AND ADDRESS:
(5) BANK INFORMATION:
(A) BANK NAME:
(B) BANK ADDRESS:
(C) ACCOUNT NUMBER:
(D) SWIFT CODE/
(E) ROUTING NUMBER:
(F) IBAN NUMBER
(6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
(7) A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

THE RESERVE BANK GOVERNOR, EXECUTIVE, BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE /FOREIGN OPERATIONS,TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL FOREIGN INHERITANCE FUNDS THIS THIRD QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.HOWEVER,WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.WHITE,IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WHITEN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY.

YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICE TO CONTACT THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OVER YOUR USD$8.5MILLION INHERITANCE FUND;

CONTACT PERSON:MR.GODWIN EMEFIElE,
OPEN PHONE NUMBER: +2348111580165.
E-MAIL;centralbanknigeria133@yahoo.com

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS

MR.GODWIN DURU
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

julietmadubueze1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Reply-To: centralbanknigeria7224@yahoo.com.tw
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 16:26:39 -0800
Message-ID: <CAA1pEbjq2OzQdcDfr-R2SD4PnaU3dzvfr8CL8SUPqD7WqJ=O1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/0015
From: "Mrs. JULIET MADUBUEZE" <julietmadubueze1@gmail.com>

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
TELL; +2348111580165

IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/0015

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the new appointed Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, who take over from Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who was appointed Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria on 3 June 2009 and suspended from office by President Goodluck Jonathan on 20 February 2014 on allegations of reckless spending, after Sanusi exposed a $20 billion shortfall in the Nigeria National Petroleum Company (NNPC).The Nigeria Federal House of Senate has nominated me by President Goodluck Jonathan as the current Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN),
the Senate on Wednesday 26th of March, 2014 has also confirmed my appointment.The President Goodluck Jonathan, has authorized me to handle all international fund transactions that belongs to foreigners immediately to enable every foreigner who has a pending fund transactions all over the world to receive their fund without further delaying.

Note that you are receiving $8.5million and I just open some files on my desk this morning 5th of March,2015 and find out that your payment file with your details is here and I decided to contact you as the newly appointed Governor and make sure I complete your transaction upon your compliance with me.Note,I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and senate president including the Minister for Finance Director, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your original hard copies and if you will be unable to come, I can dispatch the documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company which will cost $265.00 USD

2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will by the diplomatic means which will cost $650.00 USD,

3) We can also loaded the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $95.00 USD,only for Insurance and Shipment to your doorstep.These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible by contacting us with the option you want with the fund receiving details.Now, you are encouraged to use this Western Union or Money Gram payment details below in sending any option payment cost that you choose to enable us proceed on your payment immediately.

RECEIVERS NAME:EDWIN CHIKE.
RECEIVERS LOCATION ...LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: ...WHEN
TEST ANSWER:..TODAY
SENDING AMOUNT: ...?
SENDER, NAME …… ...?
MTCN NUMBER...?

Remember,to forward me your pay scan copy or the payment details via this very email for confirmation and documentation here in my Office.

Strictly follow my instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Mr.Godwin Emefiele
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Phone:
+2348111580165
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

ernestbi30@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Immediate Release of Your FUND $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS Via ATM CARD.
People
MR.ERNEST EBI <ernestbi30@gmail.com> Today at 10:56
BCC
Message body
ATM INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY

ATTENTION HONORABLE BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC,THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR.PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND TO YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS THREE TIMES PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE YOU ONLY NEED TO SEND US THE SECURITY KEEPING CHARGE OF $195.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE (10.5M) PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2018.ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.HAVE IN MIND THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-143) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE
CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with COURIER SERVICE, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier and Insurance charges of $195 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows to enable the receiving company insure and deliver the card to your address;

SEND US THE $195 TO THIS INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME....ENDANG PURWANINGSIH
COUNTRY.........INDONESIA
AMOUNT......$195

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT OF DELIVERY PERSON:

DELIVERY AGENT; MR.DAVID WEST
TEL PHONE;+6285893907915
EMAIL: scrtfncnccmpninternational@gmail.com

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

MR.ERNEST EBI.
Wayne

Re: fhfjfjfhyg@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:56 pm

YOUR FUND $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS Via ATM CARD.
People
Mrs. JULIET MADUBUEZE <julietmadubueze1@gmail.com> Today at 9:46
Reply-To: scrtfncnccmpninternational@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
ATM INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY

ATTENTION HONORABLE BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE PAYMENT.WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC,THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR.PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND TO YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS THREE TIMES PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE YOU ONLY NEED TO SEND US THE SECURITY KEEPING CHARGE OF $295.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE (10.5M) PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2018.ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.HAVE IN MIND THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-143) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with COURIER SERVICE, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Courier and Insurance charges of $295 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows to enable the receiving company insure and deliver the card to your address;

SEND US THE $295 TO THIS INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME....ENDANG PURWANINGSIH
COUNTRY.........INDONESIA
AMOUNT......$295

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT OF DELIVERY PERSON:

DELIVERY AGENT; MR.DAVID WEST
TEL PHONE;+6285893907915

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

MR.ERNEST EBI.

Phone:
+6285893907915
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* PT INDOSAT Tbk
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:59 pm

INHERITANCE FUND

MR.ERNEST EBI <ernestbi30@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bm8118921@gmail.com
Bcc:

10 Jan at 21:47

FROM THE DESK OF: MR BELLO MOHAMMED.
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE /
FOREIGN OPERATIONS.

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

YOUR CONTRACTOR/INHERITANCE FUNDS $10.5MILLION.

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTED TO BE RELEASED, VIA TELEX TRANSFER (TT)DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER. MEANWHILE,A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.HERE ARE HER INFORMATION:

NAME JANET WHITE
BANK NAME: CITI BANK
BANK ADDRESS:ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT NAME AND FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT, INHERITANCE/AWARD WINNING CLAIM IS INFORMED THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CORRESPOND WITH ANY PERSON OR OFFICE ANYMORE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND BELLOW:INFORMATION REQUEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:
(2) FULL ADDRESS OF YOUR CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
(3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
(4) COMPANY NAME, POSITION AND ADDRESS:
(5) BANK INFORMATION:
(A) BANK NAME:
(B) BANK ADDRESS:
(C) ACCOUNT NUMBER:
(D) SWIFT CODE/
(E) ROUTING NUMBER:
(F) IBAN NUMBER
(6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
(7) A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

THE RESERVE BANK GOVERNOR, EXECUTIVE, BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE /FOREIGN OPERATIONS,TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL FOREIGN INHERITANCE FUNDS THIS THIRD QUARTER PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.HOWEVER,WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.WHITE,IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WHITEN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS

MR.BELLO MOHAMMED.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:57 pm

Re: FROM MRS.SARAH JOHNSON

MR.ERNEST EBI <ernestbi30@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sarahjohn6262@yahoo.com
Bcc:

Wed, 29 Apr at 14:06

Dear Beloved Friend,

Glory to God in heaven. My name is Mrs. Sarah Johnson. from South Africa . I am married to Mr. Abraham Benjamin Joubert, who is a farmer in South Africa for many years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited a total sum of $5.5 Million (five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with security company in South Africa.

Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the security company Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next seven months due to my cancer problems. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke .Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to religious organisation or better still a God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a religious organisation or God fearing individual that will use
this fund on, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and give help to mankind. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are Idol worshippers and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I have decided to relocate myself to one of the biggest hospitals in Abidjan capital city of Cote D'Ivoire,because it is not to my liking for an Idol worshipper to talk care of me being my husband brothers.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I forward your personal information to the Security Company in South Africa so that they will contact you as the legal owner of this fund before transferring the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country. I will also issue you a letter of an authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through out your life, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a religious organization or God fearing individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Mrs. Sarah Johnson.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.