Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourcole2@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourcole2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:00 pm

GRACE DOKIE
Female / Single
25 - Arad / Romania

Slogan
IAM
About Me
OK AMSTERDAM
Looking For
AM LOOKING FOR MAN
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Large and Lovely
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 140
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Books I LIAK SCHOOL
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello my dear,

How are you ? please i saw your profile today and pick interest in knowing you and becoming you good friend.Please contact me through my private email address ( favourcole2@hotmail.com ) so that i can tell more about myself. hope to read from you in my email address.

Yours Favour.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: favourcole2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:42 am

Email:

Hello my dear,
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity,honestly, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, is due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Favour Cole, 24yrs old female and I held from Ivory Coast in West Africa. The death of my late father in February 2011.that lead me into a refugee camp here Senegal.

My late father Dr. Edson Cole was the the MDC treasurer for Ward 9 in Northern coast my parents were been killed because he is not in support of the Former Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo regime,when i return back from school i saw our home and my parents are been killed.

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a bank with my name as the next of kin.The amount is $7.3M (Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and I have confirmed it from the bank.

I contacted the BANK to claim the fund but the BANK refused to release the fund to me, the BANK MANAGER told me that my late father left an instruction with the BANK that in case of his death, That I have to attained the AGE OF 28 YEARS before the fund will be released to me or I present a GUARDIAN whom shall receive the money on my behalf as stipulated in the agreement with the BANK.

Dear I'm humbly seeking your Assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a BANK account where this money would be transferred to your country.
(2)To serve as the guardian of this fund since I'm a GIRL of 24 years and to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education after the money had been transferred to your account. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 35% of the total sum as compensation for your effort / input after the successful transfer of this fund into your bank account and I also mapped out 5% for expense's. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me so that i can forward to you the contact of the bank where the fund is deposited as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within four (4) Days you signify interest to assist me. attached here is Picture to show you My Innocence.

The only person that know it is the Rev.Pastor Dennis Mark, who is a pastor (United Church of Christ) here in the camp he was very pleasant for me since I arrived here, but I do not live with him, and I live in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. You can call me with Rev. Pastors Tel number ( +221-774 893 411 ), if you call, tell him that you want to talk to me, he would send for me to come and answer your call in his office.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely information such as

1.Your country name .............
2.Your phone and fax number ...............
3.Your working place and position in the office ..........
4.Your passport number .......

Please do keep this only to your self for now. Immediately I received your details I will give you the contact and information of the bank, where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Thanks and God bless!

Best regards,
Favour Cole.

Return-Path: favourcole2@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY182-W33 ([65.54.190.189])
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015
Subject: Hello Dear This Massage Is Respectful Yours

+221774893411
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Pictures received with the email:

favor.JPG

favor1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:40 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello my dear,
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity,honestly, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, is due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Favour Cole, 24yrs old female and I held from Ivory Coast in West Africa. The death of my late father in February 2011.that lead me into a refugee camp here Senegal.

My late father Dr. Edson Cole was the the MDC treasurer for Ward 9 in Northern coast my parents were been killed because he is not in support of the Former Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo regime,when i return back from school i saw our home and my parents are been killed.

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a bank with my name as the next of kin.The amount is $7.3M (Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and I have confirmed it from the bank.

I contacted the BANK to claim the fund but the BANK refused to release the fund to me, the BANK MANAGER told me that my late father left an instruction with the BANK that in case of his death, That I have to attained the AGE OF 28 YEARS before the fund will be released to me or I present a GUARDIAN whom shall receive the money on my behalf as stipulated in the agreement with the BANK.

Dear I'm humbly seeking your Assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a BANK account where this money would be transferred to your country.
(2)To serve as the guardian of this fund since I'm a GIRL of 24 years and to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education after the money had been transferred to your account. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 35% of the total sum as compensation for your effort / input after the successful transfer of this fund into your bank account and I also mapped out 5% for expense's. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me so that i can forward to you the contact of the bank where the fund is deposited as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within four (4) Days you signify interest to assist me. attached here is Picture to show you My Innocence.

The only person that know it is the Rev.Pastor Dennis Mark, who is a pastor (United Church of Christ) here in the camp he was very pleasant for me since I arrived here, but I do not live with him, and I live in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. You can call me with Rev. Pastors Tel number ( +221-774 893 411 ), if you call, tell him that you want to talk to me, he would send for me to come and answer your call in his office.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely information such as

1.Your country name .............
2.Your phone and fax number ...............
3.Your working place and position in the office ..........
4.Your passport number .......

Please do keep this only to your self for now. Immediately I received your details I will give you the contact and information of the bank, where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
Thanks and God bless!

Best regards,
Favour Cole.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W56 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 6 Feb 2015 03:28:54 -0800
X-TMN: [utaoKgaMAri5xXgMdIEFK47hFd8fPC9+]
X-Originating-Email: [favourcole2@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W564A007EC2B868912B919AE1380@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_02884191-c601-4811-be14-806739aad212_"
Sender: <outlook_58f9cd5f083ab277@outlook.com>

Hello My Dearest One
how are you doing? i hope you are in good health.
I am much excited to read from you this morning and i know that God have brought you into my life to wipe away my tears and i thanks you so much for your willingness to stand on my behalf as my foreign partner and i know that Almighty God must surely grant you more strength till the end.

Dear really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with me that God has answered my fasting and prayer's. My love i have inform the bank about you as my foreign partner please try your best to contact the bank with this information and let them know that it is me Miss Favour Cole directed you to contact them.

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
HEAD OFFICE/: 36 ST Andrew Square Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, UK..

Telephone number... +447 845420404
Office Fax number....+447 011138393
Bank E-mail.....................( r.fundtransferunit@scotlandmail.com )
Director of the bank.Stave Robson...E-mail ( stave.robson@consultant.com )
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.UK

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
ACCOUNT NAME:::::::::::::: Mr. Edson Cole
NEXT OF KIN:::::::::::::::::::::: Miss Favour Cole
IBAN:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::GB66RBOS16089010030731
Account Number::::::::::::::::10030731
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:::::USD $ 7.300.000.00
SWIFT. CODE::::::::::::::::::::RBOSGB2LXXX
BIC CODE::::::::::::::::::::::::::RBOSGB2L

Please i will like to hear your voice through the Rev.pastor Tel number ( +221 774 893 411 ) when you call tell him that you want to speak with Favour Cole then he will send for me to come and attend to your call. I hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, Please i have bestow all my trust in you, please i am pleading you dear try treat this matter as your own matter and do not betray my trust in you.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Favour.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W87 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:15:06 -0800
X-TMN: [eVnm7tmgPXmBIUcnsSFn/LqpZn6+vQvx]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W876DD31D7643F7CE59809EE12C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_15292a72-b25f-4f68-9909-0610e4d9e78e_"

Hello My Dearest,

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well. As you can see i have given you all the contacts about this money.The bank know you as my foreign partner now.i beg you not to disappointing me.

About the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the deposit certificate of the account and the death certificate of my late father which l gave to the lawyer when he agrees to help us . I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

My Dear, the Rev. Pastor has given the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalaise BSenegaleseion) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you contact him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get an affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will prepare it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in the bank to your account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Philip Simon Duke Esq.

Mail address:( barristerphilipsimondukchamber@yahoo.fr )
............:( barristerphilipsimon.dukchamber@lawyer.com )

Office telephone number Tel:..... +221 774 893 481 .
Fax Number:.............................+221 763 981 225.

PUT YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS BELOW :

(1) YOUR NAME ..........................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS.......................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER ............
(4) FAX NUMBER,...........................
(5) YOUR COUNTRY.......................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BERTH..............
(7) OCCUPATION...........................

Please, l will like you to call the lawyer, try and contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please l will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and meet with you over there in your country,have a nice time and always think about me.

Yours Sincerely,
Favour.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W78 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 21 Feb 2015 04:38:45 -0800
X-TMN: [og6iKoRZCSR1yE2fd7DqgbeP/XkmNpBz]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W787032A427144D42ED42D8E12B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c66ce35d-997e-4473-8fd7-2e05e70073fa_"

PHOTO:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774893411
City or exchange location

+447845420404
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447011138393
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221774893481

+221763981225
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
Full name of the holder of the account number....... TOURE SEIDOU
Banque: (BOA ou autres)..................: BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL
Code swift ou BIC: ......................: AFRISNDAXXX
Adresse de la banque:....................: CAMBERENE 2, DAKAR,SENEGAL
Code ghuichet:........................... 01004
Numéro de compte:.................... 02739800001
Clé RIB:..................................... 92
ou IBAN:....................................: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2739 8000 0192
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:54 pm

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
BANK NAME.....................BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME...................GASSAMA OMAR

ACCOUNT NUMBER........02729650003

COUNTRY..................DAKAR SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. 36 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

BANK SWIFT.............AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE..............SN100

CODE GUICHET...........01004

CLE RIB...................40

IBAN............SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:05 am

Favour Escaped the camp:
Dearest Friend, Happy new day to you,

This is Miss Favour Cole (when i where at the refugee camp in Senegal) but now that i am married ( Mrs Favour ) , Who contacted you some few months ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I thank you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in CANADA as the transfer's completed.

I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($400,000,00) FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart . I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip along with my husband to CANADA was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, Then I signed a Cashier draft cheque of $400,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact Reverend Father Dennis Mark for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE TOKEN that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.

Name: Reverend Dennis Mark( Christ The King Church)
Email:.....( reverendfatherdennismark@yahoo.fr )
Telephone No....( +221-770973998 )

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement. All contact should be between you and Reverend Dennis Mark.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.

Regards,
Mrs Favour.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W69 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 03:17:57 -0700
X-TMN: [nvQWN2AXCezKlx0v3jd2m46k1wobued9]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W698DB79095490BC1ED026BE1E80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_cca0bb6d-7626-4b08-9a75-6c484eca4f38_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221770973998
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.