Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

swiftcredit.department@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

swiftcredit.department@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Return-Path: <swiftcredit.department@outlook.com>
Reply-To: <swiftcreditdepartment2015@outlook.com>
From: Swift Credit Department <swiftcredit.department@outlook.com>
Subject: why did you lie you were not paid?‏‎
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 13:39:31 +0000

Swift Credit Department,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria
Tell: 234-7018379198.

Greetings: Beneficiary

I am Mr Fredrick Martins from the Swift Credit Department it has been clearly approved that you where paid some amount of money from the amount that was approved to your name, which is the total sum of $200, 000, 00.

Meanwhile, somebody who claims to be your IN-LAW sent us an email that you are very sick that we should proceed with the other amount which is still left pending at the Bank to his account.

Furthermore, what he told us does not look real so we just ,hope you’re doing very much better in life because he sent us a shocking news from that your IN-LAW,about your fatal accident that left you with a broken spinal cord which impaired your ability to hear and speak. In order words, we have been officially informed that you are now invalid, deaf and dumb arising from a motor accident which damaged your spinal cord please if this happen to be main reason why you left this other amount kindly give me a reply me with this below information.

Treat as top urgent, give me a call ASAP.

Regards,
Mr Fredrick Martins
Swift Credit Department
Tell: 234-7018379198.
==
+2347018379198
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.