Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brightsandra447@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brightsandra447@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:22 pm

sandra
Female / Single
30 - / United States

Slogan
I've chosen to gamble on love. I'm ready to go "all in" with my heart. Looking for my King of Hearts. I just haven't met YOU yet.
About Me
Hi, Easygoing, kind, considerate, patient, intelligent, confident, honest and fun loving. I'm not controlling, demanding or materialistic. I'm a positive person and try to look at the bright side. I love what life has to offer and try to enjoy every moment.
Looking For
I love to share life experiences with people I meet. It helps me learn and grow as a person. I'm a compassionate person that loves kids and animals. I have morals and self respect. I have integrity that is beyond reproach. I will not compromise it at anytime for anyone. I will only go out with someone if I am truly interested. I don't like taking advantage of people. I believe things happen for a reason and try not to judge people. My match would be my best friend. Someone I want to spend time with, doing anything. We will be better together than we are separately. Our personalities will compliment each other. We will not ever be afraid to show the world our love for each other. We will champion each other always. Whether I'm your friend/lover, or both, you can always count on me. I want to someday look at you, with an impish twinkle in my eye, that says, "you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" We would both "get it" because we had developed a special connection. I will hold you in my arms, we will look into each other's eyes, our hearts will get that amazing, almost unexplainable feeling, we are where we were meant to be and don't ever want to leave! These things definitely take time to happen. The right person would deserve all the time it would take. I would love your family unconditionally as I do mine. Ideally we would exchange a few messages and agree that we should meet. The art of good conversation is one of the best things in life. You can tell so much more about a person by seeing their facial expressions and mannerisms. I will connect with someone when it's right. I'm sure of that. At the very least, I may meet some new friends along the way. " Hope you find what you are looking for and that it's even better than you dreamed! Smile and be kind. Make your day something special and someone else's too! Thanks for looking!
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 155
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Other
Profession trader
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Marriage
Interests swimming,cooking,dancing,flirting.
Activities hookey,race,basketball, technical art
Books novels
Movies spartacus
Music Rhianna, Nicki
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Gemini

Hi Handsome,

How are you doing I'm sandra, I hope you get this IM and it finds you well, I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me decided to leave you a note, I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so... The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was..'WOW..you're drop dead Handsome.. Lol... So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself... If you would like to get to know me, You can IM me on yahoo with brightsandra447@yahoo.com and you can also text me 530 423 6723 ,Look forward to chatting with you..
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: brightsandra447@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:11 am

+15304236723

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Weaverville, CA
Original network provider* Pac - West Telecomm, Inc.
TextPlus VoIP in Weaverville, CA

brightsandra447@yahoo.com - the email bounced.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.